Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
i hope this is the right place naizu. Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
i hope this is the right place naizu. Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
i hope this is the right place naizu. Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
i hope this is the right place naizu. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
i hope this is the right place naizu. Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
i hope this is the right place naizu. Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
i hope this is the right place naizu. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
i hope this is the right place naizu. Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
i hope this is the right place naizu. Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

i hope this is the right place naizu.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Swift
Chuunin
Chuunin
Swift

Location : well.. i dont like killing stalkers so its a secret

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: C rank
Village: village hidden in the mist.

i hope this is the right place naizu. Empty
PostSubject: i hope this is the right place naizu.   i hope this is the right place naizu. Icon_minitimeThu 22 Oct 2009, 12:02 pm

Kaga walked in a misty forest. Naizu had given him directions but they didn’t help much in this mist. He had wondered off the path twice and had been luck enough to find it again each time. This time he had not been lucky and was hopelessly lost. He hoped to walk until he found some type of civilization and someone how could guide him out to the train ground that Naizu had told him to go to. He hoped that this would be the last journey he would have to make following Naizu around as he became kage in different places. In fact I wouldn’t be surprised if Naizu jumped out and attacked me right now. Kaga thought as he stepped out in two what he guessed was a clearing. He had left the village early hoping to surprise attack Naizu at the assigned training grounds. But the mist had been to thick this early in the morning and kaga inevitably had gotten lost. Suddenly a branch came out of no where and hit him on the head. Drawing his key chain to chop the tree into a million pieces kaga noticed some marks on the trunk of the tree. He remembered marking it when Naizu had show him the training grounds he had marked the tree. Hmm what luck kaga thought. Maybe there’s still time to set some traps for Naizu.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Hidden in the Mist

PostSubject: Re: i hope this is the right place naizu.   i hope this is the right place naizu. Icon_minitimeFri 23 Oct 2009, 3:33 am

Holding his sword in hand, Naizu approached the area with an interesting agenda in mind for his pupil today...teaching him a way to control his weapon better. But in typical Naizu fashion, he wasn't the actual one to approach the young lad, rather a clone of his at the time as it came from the east side. Naizu was else where looking on from above and looking to see how quickly Komosu could grasp the concept of what was being taught to him. "Alright Kaga, I think its about time we showed you something that will keep you on the upside of you battles for the most part. Right now, I know exactly how much you enjoy using that chain, so I'd like to do something for you with it if I may" said the Mizukage as he reached his student and extended his hand. "Give me your chain for a moment, I'm about to show you something that will be useful to you in all aspects of battle, especially as far as masking its appearance from your foe" he said with a straight face. The actual Naizu looked on with a pleasant look on his face and was anxiously awaiting the opportunity to proceed with his planned actions with Kaga's weapon...a modification of sorts.
Back to top Go down
Swift
Chuunin
Chuunin
Swift

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: i hope this is the right place naizu.   i hope this is the right place naizu. Icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct 2009, 4:04 pm

Kaga saw naizu coming and quickly stuffed the trip wire in to his pack. He listen as naizu ask him to hand over his key chain. Kaga looked from his chain to naizus out stretch hand and back again to the key chain. He slowly gave up his key chain. It pained him greatly. With out he feel like he was missing an arm. He waited for Naizu to show him something.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: i hope this is the right place naizu.   i hope this is the right place naizu. Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 5:48 am

Naizu looked over the weapon for a moment and thought of how he had progressed with the object as well as his ability increase over the time span. Indeed the kid had made a good amount of improvements from the first time the two had met, trained and started there quest to increase his skill level. "I think you will need to learn how to fight without this in time Kaga, you embed this in a good fraction of battle...however, as of right now.." he said as he placed the object to the ground. Next, the Mizukage used a series of hand signs and forced his hands to the weapon with authority as a cloud of smoke appeared. As it removed, a new weapon was before the two as Naizu picked it up for a moment and showed it to the kid. "I'll allow you to play with this for a little bit, but do not get to used to having it at your side for the time being, but have have fun with this for a little bit. I'll tell you when I'm gonna take it back for further training" said Komosu's sensei.

((Its a condition based on the weapons approval that until you get to chunnin, you can't have it.))

Name: Kousen

Owner: Komosu Kaga

Appearance: i hope this is the right place naizu. 0x minus the rose.

Length: Starting length: 3ft + 1ft chain (chain can extend to up to 50ft)

Width: 1ft circumference

Material: Metal

Weight: 50 lbs

Abilities: (chain can extend to up to 150ft and is able to detach)

Info: Naizu Nimakee requests Kaga to give him a weapon and uses a strange jutsu to embed Kaga's weapon with his earth affinity to create this. This weapon can be infused with ones own personal energies and may be used to lash out in a 360 degree radius to create a force field using the users affinity. Naizu came up with the concept of making these improvisions from his six months watching how he used his normal weapon and wanted to add another element to Komosu's arsenal. This is not only a strong weapon, but one that can be re-enforced to be stronger as the user grows.
Back to top Go down
Swift
Chuunin
Chuunin
Swift

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: i hope this is the right place naizu.   i hope this is the right place naizu. Icon_minitimeSun 01 Nov 2009, 6:08 pm

(( what happens now that i dead
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: i hope this is the right place naizu.   i hope this is the right place naizu. Icon_minitimeSun 01 Nov 2009, 6:24 pm

((Topic closed.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i hope this is the right place naizu.   i hope this is the right place naizu. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i hope this is the right place naizu.
Page 1 of 1