Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Visiting the place Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Visiting the place Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Visiting the place Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Visiting the place Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Visiting the place Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Visiting the place Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Visiting the place Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Visiting the place Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Visiting the place Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Visiting the place

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Hidden Sand Village

Visiting the place Empty
PostSubject: Visiting the place   Visiting the place Icon_minitimeWed 26 Nov 2008, 8:32 pm

Akinori knew that their was no Tsuchikage in this tyown anymore and Akinori was visiting this town for the first time, so he went visit a kage office and sat on his chair. It was confortable, but it was a bit dirty cause of the no longuer activity of this room. Akinori takes out some dirty things on the desk and finnally end up with a nice clean desk. Well, we seems pretty confortable here...
Back to top Go down

Visiting the place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting the place   Visiting the place Icon_minitimeWed 26 Nov 2008, 8:37 pm

"Well, well. You escaped me in the Snow. But you won't this time. I warned you that if you betrayed the village I would kill you myself, didn't I?" Kidate said. He was a calm, deadly demeanor that Akinori had never seen before. Kidate was usually so good, kind, humorous. This Kidate was the exact opposite. With a cold glare, he pulled a small, white, stick from his pocket and placed it in his mouth. Lighting it with a match, he inhaled a bit and blew out some smoke. "Time to die, Mitsuaki."
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

Visiting the place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting the place   Visiting the place Icon_minitimeWed 26 Nov 2008, 8:41 pm

Akinori looked at Kidate with a suspicious look. ''Didnt I see you before? No, I'm joking. But how come you are in the Hidden Stone? You are from Hidden Cloud, no?''
Back to top Go down

Visiting the place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting the place   Visiting the place Icon_minitimeWed 26 Nov 2008, 8:43 pm

"A little birdie told me I could find you here. Well, actually I just followed Kisho's path of destruction. Luckily, I was right." Kidate said. He took a small drag on the lit cigarette and blew out a puff of smoke, using the wind to shape it he made a kitten. "Now, like I said. Time to die. You can submit and die painlessly, or I can kill you here and now in a bloody battle to the death."
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

Visiting the place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting the place   Visiting the place Icon_minitimeWed 26 Nov 2008, 9:37 pm

''Mmm...I don't know...I think ill take the bloody battle..'' Akinori dissapered and reappered behind Kidate, throwing a slash with his katana in Kidate's direction.
Back to top Go down

Visiting the place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting the place   Visiting the place Icon_minitimeWed 26 Nov 2008, 10:44 pm

Without so much as blinking, Kidate pulled the katana from his sheathe and moved the metal blade in an arc. Stopping parallel to his back, held over his left shoulder and grasped by both of his hands, the blade parried Akinori's blade, sending it flying backward. Kidate moved in a full circle, stopping facing Akinori. With his blade now in front of him he looked coldly at Akinori, his eyes two identical, frozen emeralds.
"Mitsuaki, you know you cannot beat me with ninjutsu, so will this be a kenjutsu battle?"
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

Visiting the place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting the place   Visiting the place Icon_minitimeWed 26 Nov 2008, 11:08 pm

He looked at Kidate, doing a little jump backward while doing some hand seals and one of the two Kinsho swords appered. ''Well...maybe, for now...'' Akinori run toward the Tsushikage's desk and jump behind it and jump out of the office. He land on ground and takes a fight posture when he was waiting for his opponent to get out. The villagers was running away from Akinori when they saw him with his Ice sword, ready to fight.
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

Visiting the place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting the place   Visiting the place Icon_minitimeWed 26 Nov 2008, 11:08 pm

He looked at Kidate, doing a little jump backward while doing some hand seals and one of the two Kinsho swords appered. ''Well...maybe, for now...'' Akinori run toward the Tsushikage's desk and jump behind it and jump out of the office. He land on ground and takes a fight posture when he was waiting for his opponent to get out. The villagers was running away from Akinori when they saw him with his Ice sword, ready to fight.
Back to top Go down

Visiting the place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting the place   Visiting the place Icon_minitimeWed 26 Nov 2008, 11:12 pm

Kidate walked slowly over to Akinori. He pulled his leather jacket closer to him when he jumped out, careful to make sure it stayed on during his flight. Landing with the grace of a cat, he stared straight toward Akinori.
"Two swords on one? Hardly fair." He commented, taking up his sword stance. The blade in front of him, parallel to his chest. Held in his right hand, his left was behind the blade making a half-tiger sign. His legs were together, his feet directly forward. He looked completely at ease.
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

Visiting the place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting the place   Visiting the place Icon_minitimeWed 26 Nov 2008, 11:17 pm

OOC: btw, i only summon one of them.

Akinori was still and was looking at Kidate when the wind start to blow a nice breeze. There was no sound other than that after all the civillians were off. Akinori pull up a ninja wire that was coming from the office and suddenly his normal katana went out and land in front of Akinori, who takes it and place it into his sccabard. ''Ready to go?'' asked Akinori to is opponent.
Back to top Go down

Visiting the place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting the place   Visiting the place Icon_minitimeWed 26 Nov 2008, 11:22 pm

ObviouslyOnCrack: I thought your katana was in your other hand.

InsanityCult: Kidate didn't move, he just glared forward, his coat billowing in the slight breeze. The bangs of his slightly long hair blew to his left, getting in his view every few seconds. Then, his muscles tensed. As if he were a spring, his muscles released their pent up energy at once, launching him forward in a pouncing-motion. Soon, he had cleared the distance between them and made an arc through the air with his blade, leaving a silver crescent of light in the blade's path.
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

Visiting the place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting the place   Visiting the place Icon_minitimeThu 27 Nov 2008, 12:21 am

Akinori blocked the attack and sent another slash on Kidate's side with a quick move.
Back to top Go down

Visiting the place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting the place   Visiting the place Icon_minitimeThu 27 Nov 2008, 12:27 am

Kidate moved lithely, the blade acting like and extension of his arm. He parried the blade, sending back a few inches and moved his own in to cut the exposed part of his arm, attempting to tear the muscle.
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

Visiting the place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting the place   Visiting the place Icon_minitimeThu 27 Nov 2008, 12:29 am

Akinori dodge it at the right time and jumped over Kidate, slashing him at his head.
Back to top Go down

Visiting the place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting the place   Visiting the place Icon_minitimeThu 27 Nov 2008, 12:30 am

Kidate dropped to the ground. His entire body dropped like a stone, but the wind softened the landing, and pushed him to roll out of the way. Springing up, he stood in his old position again. The same, cold, stare in his eyes.
"Now that the warm-up is over. Care to fight?"
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

Visiting the place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting the place   Visiting the place Icon_minitimeThu 27 Nov 2008, 12:38 am

He landed on the bare ground without returning himself to look at Kidate. ''Yeah...'' Akinori dissapered leaving nothing, even not a single air deplacement or a smoke. He was moving really fast since is training with Zodiark. It was used to increased by a lot his movment speed. Akinori was already behind Kidate even before he noticed that he was gone. He wasent looking at Kidate. He was holding still to Kidate's back. Back to back... He waited for Kidate's attack, holding his sword with a great power.
Back to top Go down

Visiting the place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting the place   Visiting the place Icon_minitimeThu 27 Nov 2008, 12:49 am

Fell for it... Kidate thought. As soon as Mitsu had stood still for more than five seconds, he was caught in a powerful clash of the winds. Four different directions carried extremely powerful blasts of wind chakra, making it near-impossible to dodge, but not impossible to block. If he blocked he would come out with bruises, but it was better than the alternative.
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

Visiting the place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting the place   Visiting the place Icon_minitimeThu 27 Nov 2008, 12:52 am

Akinori began to turn on himself with a great speed using chakra to block all the Wind-Nature attack. When is Kaiten was finished, he jumped backward about 2 meters away from Kidate and said: ''Didnt you said it was a Kenjutsu battle?''

Hakkeshou Kaiten - Eight Divination Palms of the Hand, Heavenly Spin
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Type: Defense
Hakkeshou Kaiten is a Taijutsu technique unique to the Hyuuga bloodline using the Jyuuken. Kaiten is a special technique passed down through the main family line. Kaiten takes advantage of several of the unique abilities of the Byakugan eye. Byakugan gives the clan member an almost complete 360 degree view of their surroundings. This allows the member to see all angles of attack.
If an attack is near, the clan member will release a large of amount of chakra from their tenketsu. The member then begins to spin like a top, creating a whirling vortex that can nullify almost any attack.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: Konohagakure

Visiting the place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting the place   Visiting the place Icon_minitimeThu 27 Nov 2008, 12:57 am

Metaru's caught Akinori as he leapt back.

"Not only should you not be fighting in an unsanctioned village, you're late for your training session with Zodiark. Leave, and let me deal with this nuissance, before my mind is changed."
Back to top Go down

Visiting the place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting the place   Visiting the place Icon_minitimeThu 27 Nov 2008, 12:58 am

"No honor, no promises, no trust with missing-nins. I lied." Kidate said in a voice like frozen daggers. He turned around in a circled again, glaring. Raising one hand up, he mouthed the words "Gale Palm". Charging from the palm, a burst of wind chakra shot toward Aki in a surprisingly deadly and concentrated way. The force of it tore at the ground as it neared Aki.
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

Visiting the place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting the place   Visiting the place Icon_minitimeThu 27 Nov 2008, 1:00 am

Akinori looked at Metaru the other Akatsuki member with Kisho. ''As you wish. But ill will not be far, I wanted to see Kidate died with my own eyes.'' He didnt wait for an answer. He didnt want to. Akinori jumped on the nearest rooftop and waited there as Metaru was standing at Kidate.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: Konohagakure

Visiting the place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting the place   Visiting the place Icon_minitimeThu 27 Nov 2008, 1:21 am

As Akinori left the battle sight, Metaru turned his head towards the wind blast, and started charging right towards it, taking large sprinting steps. Getting closer, he hopped, the metal on his back covering his entire body before continuing his run. Now moving with the power of a freight train, he hit the wind hard, pushing into it as it passed him, his feet sliding somewhat in the dirt. But then it was over, and Metaru continued on, until he got close enough to throw one powerful armored punch at Kidate.

Magnetic Release: Iron Body Technique [Kinzokuton: Tetsu Hada no Jutsu]
Type: Rank C, Supplementary
Description: Using his magnetic chakra, Metaru will mold his metal plate around his body, using a large majority of it. This coating makes it appear as if Metaru were simply a statue, however he can still move by using his control over the metal. This creates an armor for him that is not only quite resistant and a good defensive tactic, the armor also aids in hand to hand, and allows Metaru to charge through practically anything given enough momentum. Though useful, this technique has many weaknesses.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

Visiting the place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting the place   Visiting the place Icon_minitimeThu 27 Nov 2008, 4:44 am

Kitsuke appeared ...
"Well is the Akatsuki a little more coward now...fighting a little genin..."
"Oh...come on Metaru....where is your honor.."
"Suiketsu! Come out..."
-----
"Let's get out of here...Kidate..."

(LEFT TOPIC , I guess )
Back to top Go down

Visiting the place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting the place   Visiting the place Icon_minitimeThu 27 Nov 2008, 11:54 am

"Not until I kill that traitorous scum!" Kidate said, hopping over the armored fist. He used Metaru's arm as a springboard, jumping straight toward the rooftop the Akinori watched from. Wielding his blade, he swung at Akinori's throat, arms, and gut.
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

Visiting the place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting the place   Visiting the place Icon_minitimeThu 27 Nov 2008, 12:59 pm

Akinori blocked the attacks with an effective speed. He counter strike by launching a kick to Kidate at the stomach, so he will fall at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Visiting the place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting the place   Visiting the place Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Visiting the place
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next