Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
OFFRPG no killing Jose VS Miya Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
OFFRPG no killing Jose VS Miya Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
OFFRPG no killing Jose VS Miya Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
OFFRPG no killing Jose VS Miya Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
OFFRPG no killing Jose VS Miya Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
OFFRPG no killing Jose VS Miya Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
OFFRPG no killing Jose VS Miya Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
OFFRPG no killing Jose VS Miya Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
OFFRPG no killing Jose VS Miya Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

OFFRPG no killing Jose VS Miya

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JoSe12323
Genin
Genin
JoSe12323

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: konohagakure

OFFRPG no killing Jose VS Miya Empty
PostSubject: OFFRPG no killing Jose VS Miya   OFFRPG no killing Jose VS Miya Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jun 2010, 12:01 pm

Jose was waiting for his rival in the wet area,the area was surrounded by two little ponds that had koi fish and lilly pads in them,the water of the ponds where completelly crystalline.the grass was wet as the floor and the sky was bright.there where few trees there,there were two tall trees and three little trees wich where just a little taller than jose,he saw his opponent coming it was a girl.

i will not show any form of nervousness when facing this girl.
Back to top Go down
Dalliance
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Dalliance

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Iwagakure no Sato~♥

PostSubject: Re: OFFRPG no killing Jose VS Miya   OFFRPG no killing Jose VS Miya Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jun 2010, 12:12 pm

Miya was walking towards the training grounds, her opponent already waiting for her. Hmm so that's this Hyuuga boy... she thought looking at him. She noticed he was a little anxious and smiled amused. ''So you are my opponent. Jose was your name, eh ? Well I am Miya'' she said observing his facial characteristics and his body. Good, here is water... she thought looking at the small ponds.
Back to top Go down
JoSe12323
Genin
Genin
JoSe12323

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: OFFRPG no killing Jose VS Miya   OFFRPG no killing Jose VS Miya Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jun 2010, 12:19 pm

''So you are my opponent. Jose was your name, eh ? Well I am Miya''
jose answered "Nice to meet you,Miya-sama" he said in a polite way."i guees we should...fight now right?" he said this time blushing to the idea of fighting a girl.
he looked to the direction of the kois and carps in the water,and the water lilly,the crystalline water,all the place was just lovely
Back to top Go down
Dalliance
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Dalliance

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: OFFRPG no killing Jose VS Miya   OFFRPG no killing Jose VS Miya Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jun 2010, 3:32 pm

"Nice to meet you,Miya-sama" he said politely. Hm he is nervous.. She thought''i guees we should...fight now right?" he asked, blushing. ''Hm. Yes...'' she said looking at him. She quickly pulled out a big Shuriken and threw it at Jose. She then threw some needles into the nearby pond. Just to be sure she thought watching Jose who was being attacked by the Shuriken. What he didn't know was that in the shadows of the first shuriken was another one hidden.

JUTSU

Name:Kage Shuriken no Jutsu (Technique of the Shadow Shuriken)
Element: N/A
Description:The Ninja throws with two consecutive Shuriken at the enemy, so that one of the thrown weapons is in the shadow of the other. The aim of this technique is to draw the attention of the opponent on the first Shuriken, so that the enemy only notices the second Shuriken when it is too late for an evasive maneuver.
Back to top Go down
JoSe12323
Genin
Genin
JoSe12323

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: OFFRPG no killing Jose VS Miya   OFFRPG no killing Jose VS Miya Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jun 2010, 7:39 pm

''Hm. Yes...'' oh she looks nice he said,he then saw the girl pulling out a big shuriken,his eyes widenend "Byakugan!" he said,shes fast he thought the giant shuriken which he dogded,with difficulty althought,then another one hidden cutted his leg and let a wound on it,he saw she throw many shurikens at the pond,he back flipped two times,he was very flexible,he putted a bandage on his wounds,as they where very big,he tried to be as quick as possible,but he knew she would attack him while doing so.

Last edited by JoSe12323 on Sat 12 Jun 2010, 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dalliance
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Dalliance

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: OFFRPG no killing Jose VS Miya   OFFRPG no killing Jose VS Miya Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jun 2010, 6:54 am

[[While you were healing your wound I attacked. Thus you didn't have the chance to use your water jutsu senbon...whatever it is called XD ]]

Miya saw Jose dodging the first big shuriken. I expected that she thought But he wont be this lucky with the second shuriken. Just like she predicted the second shuriken hit him on his leg leaving a deep wound. Miya saw him bandaging his leg. What is he doing? Oh well good for me... she thought. She formed some handsigns and from the pond were she had thrown the needles water came out attacking Jose. The water was approaching him rapidly and with it the needles. Lets see if you can dodge that... she thought, looking with a cold look at Jose who had just finished bandaging his wound.

JUTSU

Name: Suiton: Suites Suishū no Jutsu (Water Release: Technique of the Water Ceremony Water surge)
Element: Water
Description: It is a Jutsu, which is used for extinguishing fires. After the user has formed the necessary finger signs, he can shape water into a water jet and adjust these to a particular destination. The Shizuka-clan uses this Jutsu in combination with their special needles.

WEAPON/NEEDLES

Name:Yūdoku fushoku-sei wa hari (Toxic Corrosive needles)

Owner: Shizuka-clan

Appearance:accupuncture needles

Length: 5 cm

Width: 0.5 cm

Material: steel

Weight:0.5 kg

Abilities: The needles contain Hydrogene fluoride which, when comes into contact with the human body, it expires into the opponent and poisones and etches him.Hydrogene fluoride numbs the opponent and eats fast (since its concentrated) their fat. When there is no fat left the Hydrogen fluoride starts eating the flesh until nothing is left but their bones. The opponent though does not feel anything (Because he becomes numb).

Info:The Shizuka clan is the only user of these needles since they make them on their own. They order the Hydrogene fluoride from the Rain country.
Back to top Go down
JoSe12323
Genin
Genin
JoSe12323

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: OFFRPG no killing Jose VS Miya   OFFRPG no killing Jose VS Miya Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jun 2010, 12:56 pm

Jose finished healing his wounds,when he saw with his byakugan the water coming,he needed to think on something fast,he was kinda quick and had fexibility,"i didnt wanted to use this now" he thought,he started moving his hands very fast,the water was really near,chakra blades came from is hands."Protection of the Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms."
with the chakra strings/blades he startd to create a dome around him,all the water collide with the absolute defense of the technique,then he could saw little needles too,wich where made of steel,as the threads/blades of chakra of the dome could destroy airon he tossed them away with his technique,he then saw miya, "I can extend my technique long enoguh..."
he thought,the blades started to be bigger and bigger,he walked slowly to miya and the dome was Very near her,he started spinning making the move better and better "the blades of chakra of the technique are going to consume her?" he thought,closing his eyes."she wont fool me this time" he thought "Afterall,how could she block this?,but still i cant understimate her".

Name:Protection of the Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms- Shugohakke Rokujūyon Shō- 守護八卦六十四掌
Rank:Clan jutsu/special bloodline technique/C-B(in jose`s case C)
Clan:Hyuuga
Element:Taijutsu/kekkei genkai
description:Jose excels in chakra control,so whit his big knoledge he learned this skill,he extend his chakra as blades moving his hands very fast,making a powerfull protective shield,and it works as in an offensive manevour too as the beams of chakra can even cut through iron,if the person starts to spin the jutsu grow more powerfull.
Back to top Go down
Dalliance
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Dalliance

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: OFFRPG no killing Jose VS Miya   OFFRPG no killing Jose VS Miya Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jun 2010, 5:03 pm

Miya saw her attacked being blocked. Hm I should have seen this coming she thought. He was moving towards her and she was backing off. Maybe... She made some handsigns and suddenly the needles and water were gone. Jose was standing in the dark no idea of what was going on. Little did he know that Miya had trapped him in a Genjutsu.Any second now Jose would start screaming. Hehehe.... she thought to herself taking some steps toward Jose.

JUTSU

Name: Magen: Narakumi no Jutsu ( "Demons illusion: Technique of hell representation")
Description:It is a technique in which one can create an illusion in which the victim has to endure images of his/her worst fear that his/her own mind produces.
Back to top Go down
JoSe12323
Genin
Genin
JoSe12323

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: OFFRPG no killing Jose VS Miya   OFFRPG no killing Jose VS Miya Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jun 2010, 5:07 pm

one moment jose was atacking miya and in the other he was....in fire???" whats this he thought",there where ghost,and weird creatures,where am i jose started screaing,calm down he said to himself,"Byakugan"he could saw chakra around me,what is this where am i trapped? is this a..genjutsu!?!" "KAI" jose said.tryng to dispell that hell.and he tried to keep hsi technique.the shugo hakke.
Back to top Go down
Dalliance
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Dalliance

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: OFFRPG no killing Jose VS Miya   OFFRPG no killing Jose VS Miya Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jun 2010, 5:17 pm

Miya stopped walking. He is still moving although he is in the Genjutsu? she felt him trying to release the Genjutsu but she was supressing it with the help of her necklace. I have had it with this guy she thought forming again some handsigns. ''I am close enough so it will work ''she mumbled to herself.

JUTSU

Name:Kanashibari no Jutsu (Technique of sleep paralysis)
Description: It is a basic art, where the enemy is paralyzed. After the shaping of the right finger sign, opponents can be captured from a medium to close distance away from that Jutsu. If a teammate is in trouble this Jutsu can be extremely useful.
Back to top Go down
JoSe12323
Genin
Genin
JoSe12323

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: OFFRPG no killing Jose VS Miya   OFFRPG no killing Jose VS Miya Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jun 2010, 10:19 pm

but um...my shugo hakke is near to you,very near!

jose couldnt scape from that jutsu,he saw his clan telling him he was not worthy to be hyuug and fire burning him,he was cryng,but he could be strong,his jutsu was abut to hit "this is not happening,no it is not happening"he telled himself over and over again,"byakugan!"he screamed he looked to the hyuuga clan mebers,that didnt had a chakra pathway,but just chakra, he saw further from the fog like chakra just to see Miyas chakra pathway,"there she is!"he said,his proteccion eigth trigrams 64 palms was inches form her,"this will consume her,she cant escape" he thought,then he saw her making hand seals,she did her jutsu,wich,even if he was in a total defense worked as expected,the chakra was supressed in the tight hakra strings,that even a needle wouldnt enter in them,so what would collide first,the chakra needled for the jutsu could pass all at the same time,so it worked .joses jutsu was too near her,"what could she do about it?,nothing"he thought,but her jutsu would connect too if he could not hold his own barrier,he continue with his protecction it was inches from her.her attack was starting to paralyze him,his legs where now straight and paralzed,his torso,he tried to maintain the composture and try to expell as much chakra as he could to have a bigger protection from her jutsu,still he had nearly no chakra left,the paralyzing continued very fast tacking his neck hostage, but he moved his arms,and created bigger arc shaped blades.her face was too near to his chakra.She will be comsumed by this,she has to!,just in that moment her jutsu suceeded.but his jutsu has to succeed to!

Name:Protection of the Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms- Shugohakke Rokujūyon Shō- 守護八卦六十四掌
Rank:Clan jutsu/special bloodline technique/C-B(in jose`s case C)
Clan:Hyuuga
Element:Taijutsu/kekkei genkai
description:Jose excels in chakra control,so whit his big knoledge he learned this skill,he extend his chakra as blades moving his hands very fast,making a powerfull protective shield,and it works as in an offensive manevour too as the beams of chakra can even cut through iron,if the person starts to spin the jutsu grow more powerfull.
Back to top Go down
Dalliance
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Dalliance

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: OFFRPG no killing Jose VS Miya   OFFRPG no killing Jose VS Miya Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010, 1:54 pm

Miya was too close to Jose's attack and so, even though he was paralyzed by her jutsu , he managed to cut her arms and armpit. Shit...The bleeding is havy..I have to stop it but now is my chance he is paralyzed! she thought moving toward Joses paralyzed body. She pulled out a Kunai and placed it to his throat. Hm... She put it back in it's place and stood up. ''The paralyzation will go away in about 3 minutes. Good fight.'' She said and walked away. Hm might as well stop by at the bookstore she thought leaving behind the training grounds.

Last edited by Miya Shizuka on Sun 13 Jun 2010, 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JoSe12323
Genin
Genin
JoSe12323

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: OFFRPG no killing Jose VS Miya   OFFRPG no killing Jose VS Miya Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010, 3:09 pm

he wa sparalyzed,she said a weird jutsu,but he couldnt kill himself,he is paralyzed,but miya was bleeding,and diying,and jose was just paralyzed "what was she thinking?" he said,"byakugan!" she saw her inside,she was bleeding,and dyng fast,"oh no...she will die!" he never liked to kill his opponent.she putted a kunai in his neck,she said it was a good fight,and left him,her jutsu,went away fast,in two minutes it was not there anymore,her jutsu went off,and she kept walking,he throw away a kunai to her so she may look at him "hey you need medical threatment!" he said "hey look!"he said worryng.
Back to top Go down
Dalliance
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Dalliance

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: OFFRPG no killing Jose VS Miya   OFFRPG no killing Jose VS Miya Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010, 3:25 pm

Miya looked at him. God... she thought. ''Leave me alone I will go to the hospital.'' she said coldly to Jose. She didn't need any help. Well, she didn't want it either. She kept going, still holding her armpit with the bandages supressing the blood which was trying to pour out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OFFRPG no killing Jose VS Miya   OFFRPG no killing Jose VS Miya Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OFFRPG no killing Jose VS Miya
Page 1 of 1