Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Offrpg Miya vs. Hayashi vs. Jose Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Offrpg Miya vs. Hayashi vs. Jose Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Offrpg Miya vs. Hayashi vs. Jose Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Offrpg Miya vs. Hayashi vs. Jose Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Offrpg Miya vs. Hayashi vs. Jose Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Offrpg Miya vs. Hayashi vs. Jose Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Offrpg Miya vs. Hayashi vs. Jose Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Offrpg Miya vs. Hayashi vs. Jose Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Offrpg Miya vs. Hayashi vs. Jose Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Offrpg Miya vs. Hayashi vs. Jose

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dalliance
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Dalliance

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Iwagakure no Sato~♥

Offrpg Miya vs. Hayashi vs. Jose Empty
PostSubject: Offrpg Miya vs. Hayashi vs. Jose   Offrpg Miya vs. Hayashi vs. Jose Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun 2010, 4:25 pm

Miya was sitting on the beach, taking in the fresh breeze. It was rather warm so she was wearing a black T-shirt with her clan symbol on it and black shorts. She closed her eyes deciding to daydream a bit. Just then she heard a noise coming from behind her. Hm. I wonder who that is... she thought opening her golden eyes. She tood up turning around to face the strangers who had invaded her personal space. She didn't like it when someone bothered her while she was daydreaming. ''Who are you?'' she asked looking at two boys who, judging from their headband, were Ninjas from Konoha.
Back to top Go down
Hayashi
Genin
Genin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Konoha

PostSubject: Re: Offrpg Miya vs. Hayashi vs. Jose   Offrpg Miya vs. Hayashi vs. Jose Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun 2010, 4:31 pm

Walking through the beach... he glanced at the girl who imposed why he was here. A tad peeved at this, he glared at her... "I am Hayashi Mishima, and who in san-hell, may I ask, are you?" he asked with a scoff. Afterwards, he slammed his puppet Shiroikarasu, White Crow. He attached chakra strings to his puppet knowing that this was going to get ugly fast. He smirked and then let out a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
JoSe12323
Genin
Genin
JoSe12323

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: konohagakure

PostSubject: Re: Offrpg Miya vs. Hayashi vs. Jose   Offrpg Miya vs. Hayashi vs. Jose Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun 2010, 4:36 pm

Jose was walking in the beach, it was warm and sunny, the ocean looked marvelous,jose then spotted a girl he got near her, and she suddenly asked his name “nani?...umm…a-actually I think y-you should… say your name first…b-by education” he said softly as ever, at his side there was a loudly boy, apparently named hayashi,or that was what he shouted earlier. “well maybe I should tell my name” he thought “but…d-don’t w-worry my name is Jose …umm…hyuuga.” He said shyly.
Back to top Go down
Dalliance
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Dalliance

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Offrpg Miya vs. Hayashi vs. Jose   Offrpg Miya vs. Hayashi vs. Jose Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jun 2010, 6:45 am

"I am Hayashi Mishima, and who in san-hell, may I ask, are you?" he asked Miya. Hm...playing the tough guy, eh? Oh well.. she thought observing Hayashi from head to toe.He suddenly took out a puppet and attached chakra strings on it. ''Hasty, aren't we?'' she said amused by the boy's reaction. Then the other boy spoke “nani?...umm…a-actually I think y-you should… say your name first…b-by education'' he said in a very kind tone. She glared at him taking in his features. Hm...this one looks like he is going to faint. she thought suppressing a chuckle. “but…d-don’t w-worry my name is Jose …umm…hyuuga.” he finally said.

Miya turned her attention back to the puppeteer who was waiting for her response. '' My name is Miya Shizuka. I am pleased to have made your acquaintance.'' she said in a very formal way, by habit. Her father had taught her good manners and demanded that she would put them in use. ''Since you are ready to fight, shall we start? I am a little bored so this could make my life worth living again. Besides, it is very interesting to have the opportunity to faight against a Hyuuga-clan member.'' she said, glancing maliciously at Jose. She always became like that when she was bored and especially when she met people like Hayashi. This Hayashi is...hm. I don't like him. she thought taking some steps backwards, waiting for them to attack.

[[Sorry I wasn't answering yesterday but my mom took away my laptop =/. But she just gave it back ^^]]
Back to top Go down
Hayashi
Genin
Genin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Offrpg Miya vs. Hayashi vs. Jose   Offrpg Miya vs. Hayashi vs. Jose Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jun 2010, 10:27 am

Hayashi smirked as it was his move to begin the actual fight. He would end it quickly and get on with whatever it was he was doing. He made a few handseals faster than the average genin, and a few wooden pillars twisted around and wrapped around this Miya character in an attempt to bind her, as he sent out his puppet to glide over her and unleash its entire arsenal of wires and exploding tags, which came down like a pillar there was so much of it.

He made more handseals and within the tangle of wires and explosives the the binding pillars became lethally spiky, spikes jutting from every angle on the bind within a foot of it. Hayashi was sure to finish the job and he made one more handseal, and detonated the some 100 exploding seals in the entanglement of wires creating an explosion that blasted his puppet upwards. Shiroikarasu, would require some repairs after that lethal combination.

Hayashi turned his attention to the Hyuuga, still paying some attention to the smoke cloud and crater where Miya once stood. "Now, then you can run.... or die," he said.

Jutsu Used This Post (All directed to Miya)

Name: Pseudo-Wood Style: Twisting Tree Prison
Element: Giji-Mokuton
Description: After the required handseals, pseudo-wood will shoot up and wrap around the enemy, restricting their movements in their legs, arms, and torso. This must be broken by a jutsu, or by a person of a higher rank than Hayashi as sheer strength (around his own rank) isn't enough to do it. They are twisting around so they are much stronger and more flexible than the other pseudo-wood jutsu.

Name: Pseudo-Wood Style: Spike
Description: This allows any Pseudo-Wood Style justu have itself become spiky, and impale anyone who is within a foot of the Pseudo-Wood's position was.

Name: Shiroikarasu (White Crow)
Type: Hybrid

Description: This is a trap puppet. It is meant for combination abilities with it counterpart. Its shape is that of any average puppet. Nothing exactly special other than traps.
Weapons: Where are the weapons stored in this puppet?

- Outstretching arms that get about 15 feet of reach.
- No Leg Weapons
- Full of wires and bombs.* There is also a little belt-like area around the waist with kunai sticking out.
- Poison Bomb
- Wings on back that allow more maneuverability in the air.

Jutsu: None

Name: Exploding Tag : Activate
Element: N/A
Description: Allows one to activate exploding tags from a distance.

*Bombs as in, exploding tags...
Back to top Go down
JoSe12323
Genin
Genin
JoSe12323

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Offrpg Miya vs. Hayashi vs. Jose   Offrpg Miya vs. Hayashi vs. Jose Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jun 2010, 12:45 pm

jose saw the show of explosions "...s-she...has...died?" he murmured to himself,he had his eyes wide open,he wanted to be the fartest he could from that monster,"Now, then you can run.... or die," the guy said,jose was ready to faint,he should....run?,no he wont run,he was standing straight,"Prepare yourself...." he said in a more audible tone,jose was now int he hyuuga stance,"byakugan" he said and the veins around his eyes bulged.
he charged to his opponent,ready to attack some organs there,"one palm" he thought counting "two palms-stomach" he thought "three palms-heart!!!" he thought.everything was on smoke because of what he did with miya,jose could see thanks to his byakugan.jose then taked from his pack a wire and attached some exploding tag,and at the end a kunai,he send it to where,hayashi was staying."Activate" he said backflipping,all the tags detonate,jose was unharmed...but....was hayashi too?
Name: Exploding Tag : Activate
Description: Allows one to activate exploding tags from a distance
Back to top Go down
Dalliance
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Dalliance

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Offrpg Miya vs. Hayashi vs. Jose   Offrpg Miya vs. Hayashi vs. Jose Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jun 2010, 5:30 pm

Hazashi instantly attacked Miya, imprisoning her with his wood. Then his puppet attacked with wires and explosive tags. Hayashi activated the explosive tags and Miya and his puppet exploded. Everyone thought that she was dead which was not the case. Right after she was captured by the wood she quickly made some handseals and replaced herself with Jose who was hit instead of her. ''I am not dead yet.'' she said coming from behind looking at Hayashi

JUTSU

Name: Kawarimi no Jutsu (Replacement Technique)
Type: Ninjutsu
Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themself with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.
Back to top Go down
JoSe12323
Genin
Genin
JoSe12323

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Offrpg Miya vs. Hayashi vs. Jose   Offrpg Miya vs. Hayashi vs. Jose Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jun 2010, 5:45 pm

ok....dead.
Back to top Go down
Hayashi
Genin
Genin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Offrpg Miya vs. Hayashi vs. Jose   Offrpg Miya vs. Hayashi vs. Jose Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jun 2010, 6:14 pm

Hayashi smirked as the lady managed to get out of that trap at the cost at the only one who would help her. "I suppose it is too late for you now Miya," he chuckled. He made a few handseals and slammed his palm onto the back of his charred puppet after biting a little piece of skin off of his thumb. "Summoning Jutsu!" he shouted. In a puff of smoke, a bat shot upwards at near sonic speed. Hayashi smirked a bit, that took out a chunk of his chakra, but that bat was his greatest weapon. He quickly switched his puppet to Douyookami, Trembling Wolf.

He promptly unsheathed Douyookami, showing a set of 5 blades emerging from its body, one on each limb.

Suddenly the bat let out a high pitched screech that was extremely loud and painful. The bat, Yubami used its chakra to direct the sound directly to Miya's ears causing them to bleed and drastically lowering her reflexes. Suddenly Hayashi sent all of the blades forward at Miya, all directed in a stabbing motion.

Summoning Jutsu: Yubami - The Smallest/Fastest
Spoiler:

Yubami Used

Name: Yubami Screech
Element: None
Description: Yubami lets out a long, high pitched screech and uses chakra to direct it to a single opponent's ears causing them to bleed. The target's reflexes are slowed drastically during the screech leaving an opening for the summoner and/or allies. This technique always has an after-effect which is one of the following, dizziness, nausea, or an extreme headache. Can only be used 3 times. If used on the same opponent each time he/she gets a different after-effect.

I used

Amount of blades total split into at a given rank.
C:5
B:12
A:21

Jutsu:
Name: Secret Blue Art: Wolf Corpse
Element: None (Puppetry)
Description: This jutsu allows one hand, at one of of these ranks to control the individual blades of the puppet, Douyookami. However this jutsu, does NOT allow him to control any other puppets the same way. Only Douyookami. This also greatly limits how each individual blade moves, making it so they all have to move in a singular direction, or rotate around a single point.
Back to top Go down
Dalliance
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Dalliance

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Offrpg Miya vs. Hayashi vs. Jose   Offrpg Miya vs. Hayashi vs. Jose Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jun 2010, 6:32 pm

Hayashi summoned a small bat which let out a high pitched scream directly at Miya. Her ears started bleeding and she covered them with her hands . This however didn't help much. Her head was starting to hurt, and as if that was not enought, Hayashi sent another puppet at Miya which was holding five swords. Miya looked up at the puppet and jumped upwards. Since the terrible noise was affecting the girl's reflexes, she was sliced at her left leg. It started bleeding but it wasn't as painful as the bat's attack. She was now in the air and pulled out five senbon needles and one kunai with an explosive tag on it. The golden eyed girl threw the kunai with the explosive tag at the puppet with the swords and the five senbon needles at Hayashi, aiming at his arms , neck , head and left leg. Then she landed some feet away from him on the sea.
Back to top Go down
Hayashi
Genin
Genin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Offrpg Miya vs. Hayashi vs. Jose   Offrpg Miya vs. Hayashi vs. Jose Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jun 2010, 6:43 pm

Sheathing Douyookami and bringing him back to himself, Hayashi stomped on the ground and a wall of earth jutted up and blocked the weapons and he forced the earth forward at Miya and made a handseal, activating her own exploding seal when it was close enough. Hayashi looked at his handiwork.

I used:
Name: Earth Style: Minor Boulder Wall
Element: Doton
Description: This jutsu requires no handseals. Hayashi stomps his foot on the ground and 4 inch thick wall of rock juts up in front of him. This can block a projectile jutsu up to rank C.

Name: Geomancer Telekinesis
Description: This allows him to move earth to his will, no handseals are required. Under this category, Rock, Stone, Mud, and Sand (to an extent, not as potent as actual sand manipulation) are able to be manipulated. He doesn't need to move to use this. He can not move any rocks bigger than him, and he cannot mold their shape. He cannot make rocks move faster than being shot out of a slingshot, he cannot make mud flow faster than a stream.

Name: Exploding Seal : Activate
Description: Allows one to activate an exploding seal from a distance.
Back to top Go down
Dalliance
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Dalliance

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Offrpg Miya vs. Hayashi vs. Jose   Offrpg Miya vs. Hayashi vs. Jose Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jun 2010, 6:59 pm

Miya saw her attacks being blocked and that Hayashi was directing a wall of earth at her. She quickly jumped out of it's way some feet away from it. She glanced at Hayashi and made quickly some handseals. Hayashi was now tied with a rope not able to move his hands or feet. Instantly the earth wall stopped moving and fell into the sea. His puppet also couldn't move anymore since Hayashi's hands were tied. Miya walked towards Hayashi preparing to use her Jutsu. Once she reached him she placed a hand on his forehead connecting her mind with his. 'Count down from five to zero and then kill yourself' she commanded him to do and then released the jutsu he was in.

JUTSU

Name: Rōpu no sakushi ( rope illusion)
Description: It is a Genjutsu that makes the opponent believe he is tied with a rope. In reality he is paralyzed. The Ninja can then escape or kill the opponent.

KKG
clan: Shizuka
Description: The clan members put their hand at the opponent's head sending their own chakra into the opponent's brain. While doing so the users mind and the opponents are connected.Then the user commands the opponent what to do ,after that the user takes away their hand and the opponent does as they wished .The Kekkei Genkei has it's limts though, For Genins its 3 times per day,for chuunin 4 and for Jounin 5. If they use it one more time than the limit the brain is starting to hurt like it want's to break out of their head and if they use it two times more the brain is starting to bleed and it eventually leads to death if not treated.
Back to top Go down
Hayashi
Genin
Genin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Offrpg Miya vs. Hayashi vs. Jose   Offrpg Miya vs. Hayashi vs. Jose Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jun 2010, 7:18 pm

Hayashi was paralyzed, however, the illusion only stopped Hayashi, and there was still a little bugger who could fight Maya. Yubami shot at a sonic speed, sharpening his wings and directly charging into Maya, which would cut her open and make her bleed. As Yubami distracted her with an aerial assult, Hayashi struggled in his binds. How did she even get the rope underground to tie him up anyways? It made no sense. It came from directly under him...she was relaxing earlier...she couldn't have planned ahead for the fight and...That was it! It had to be a genjutsu, there was no other intelligent purpose as to why he couldn't move at all even though his arms and legs were bound. He found motion once again and he made a handseal from his bound state and said, "Release!"

His mind was cleared and his hands were free. He made some more handseals, and nicked his thumb again with his bicuspid. "Summoning jutsu!" he said as he slammed his hand on the ground. A cute white bat flew up from the puff of smoke, Hayashi silently ordered it to bring in back up. The white bat, Shiromori, beat his wings at a fast rate causing a wind, which suddenly turned into 7 more black bats.

Hayashi's chakra was a little low now... he made some more handseals and unleashed 2 more jutsu. One would cause Miya to become completely afraid of the bats, and the other made echolocation turn into an illusion of more bats and more Hayashi's. There now looked like there were a swarm of 81 bats, all of which Miya was extremely afraid of, and didn't have a good reason why. There were also 9 Hayashi's. The bat illusions, real bats, illusion Hayashi's and the real Hayashi, all began to move around realistically and a few of them even attacked.

Summoning Jutsu - Shiromori the Bat Prince
Spoiler:

Yubami Used

Name: Yubami Slice
Description: By flowing chakra into his wings, and the addition of its extreme speed, he could make his wings as sharp as a D-ranked weapon. This jutsu is used most often. Can be used unlimited times while summoned

Shiromori Used

Name: Bat Swarm
Description: Shiromori beats his wings rapidly and the wind turns dark and creates bats. This creates 7 other bats at maximum in one use, and those are at D-Rank with no jutsu. They distract and bite the enemy.

I used

Genjutsu Kai (First)

Name: Chiroptophobia
Element: None (Genjutsu/Basic)
Description: Induces the enemy(ies) with highly severe chiroptophobia, or fear of bats. Must be activated by the sight of a bat. The opponents always have one of these three reactions. The first reaction is that the opponent(s) are so afraid that they are incapable of movement, the second reaction is retreat, or the third effect if they are capable of battle, and decide not to retreat, is that even though they continue to battle they get distracted by the bats every post. Lasts for as long as a bat (or bats) are in the area or battlefield.

Name: Echolocation
Element: None (Requires a bat, and is genjutsu)
Description: The user makes the bat's echolocation 'visible'. By creating a visual of the sound of the bats screeching, he could make numerous copies of whatever the screeching reflects off. Usually used to make numerous copies of himself, but this allows him to make copies of teammates as well. Number of copies only limited by number of bats on the field. When any of these copies are attacked, the attacks will only go through it, and it would still stay on the battlefield unaffected, because it is only sound. The illusion is only capable of being in the vicinity of a bat, so if he wishes to scatter, then a bat would have to accompany each illusion to keep it from breaking. There are no limits to how far a bat could go, and the illusions movements are extremely life-like.
Back to top Go down
Dalliance
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Dalliance

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Offrpg Miya vs. Hayashi vs. Jose   Offrpg Miya vs. Hayashi vs. Jose Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jun 2010, 8:05 pm

Miya was about to use her Jutsu but was being attacked by a bat.. She instantly took out a senbon needle aiming at the bat, and jumped over Hayashis head. Hayashi had now released the Genjutsu and had summoned a whit bat. Miya landed behind him looking at the new creature. Oh its a bat...so cute. I love it she thought. Miya had always loved bats.But i have to be careful. This bat is a summoning. It must be dangerous she thought to herself.

The bat moved it's wings and out of the wind were 7 more black bats created. She suddenly began to fear the bats. Miya couldn't move because of her fear. What...is wrong with me? Why am I ...so afraid of bats ? I always liked them. And their chakra isn't enormous either so why? she thought to herself covered in fear. Like flash the idea of it being a Genjutsu crossed her mind. Since she was a Genjutsu-specialist she noticed it. The golden eyed girl took all her strength and formed the handseal in order to release the Genjutsu ''Kai!'' she said releasing the jutsu.

Miya was now surrounded by numerous Hayashis and Bats. Clones..?? she thought pulling out a Kunai and aiming at a Hayashi. The kunai just went through Hayashi like he was air. What the...Another Genjutsu? she thought once again performing the release handsign ''Kai!'' she said releasing the Genjutsu and all the bats and Hayashis disappeared. ''I am a Genjutsu-specialist. Did you really believe that you could trap me in a Genjutsu?'' she said to the real Hayashi. Miya then threw 10 senbon needles at the white bat and 20 into the sea. She then performed some handsigns and water came out of the sea aiming at Hayashi.

JUTSU

Name: Kai (Release)
Description: Kai is a Ninjutsu technique which allows the ninja to avoid the effects of a Genjutsu illusion. After forming the needed hand seals, the Genjutsu technique will not affect the ninja. The ninja can also use the technique on another individual who was unable to avoid the attack. After forming the needed hand seals, the ninja touches the one affected to end the affect of the spell.

Name: Suiton: Suites Suishū no Jutsu (Water Release: Technique of the Water Ceremony Water surge)
Element: Water
Description: It is a Jutsu, which is used for extinguishing fires. After the user has formed the necessary finger signs, he can shape water into a water jet and adjust these to a particular destination. The Shizuka-clan uses this Jutsu in combination with their special needles.

Name:Yūdoku fushoku-sei wa hari (Toxic Corrosive needles)

Owner: Shizuka-clan

Appearance:accupuncture needles

Length: 5 cm

Width: 0.5 cm

Material: steel

Weight:0.5 kg

Abilities: The needles contain Hydrogene fluoride which, when comes into contact with the human body, it expires into the opponent and poisones and etches him. Hydrogene fluoride numbs the opponent and eats fast (since its concentrated) their fat. When there is no fat left, the Hydrogen fluoride starts eating the flesh until nothing is left but their bones. The opponent though does not feel anything (Because he becomes numb).
Back to top Go down
Hayashi
Genin
Genin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Offrpg Miya vs. Hayashi vs. Jose   Offrpg Miya vs. Hayashi vs. Jose Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jun 2010, 8:20 pm

Easily the white bat dodged. It stuck out its tongue and made a mean face at Miya and then noticed that there was a large wave coming in. He ordered all of the bats to fly up and out of the way. Hayashi saw this coming as well and quickly did what he always did to dodge a massive attack as such. The ground opened up underneath him and he fell into the ground about 6 feet under, before it closed. All of it happened just seconds before the jutsu smacked the land and made a muddy terrain.

Douyookami was still not broken, though unsheathed. Up above, the entire bat brigade was readying an epic aerial assult. All nine followed Shiromori, except Yubami who was ordered to attack with a pre-emptive assault from behind, as he charged in with another slice from behind. Above, Shiromori blasted out a bullet of air to knock Miya while the other 7 bats swarmed around Miya and tried to bite her and suck out blood.

Yubami Used

Description: By flowing chakra into his wings, and the addition of its extreme speed, he could make his wings as sharp as a D-ranked weapon. This jutsu is used most often. Can be used unlimited times while summoned

Shiromori Used

Name: Wind Bomb
Element: Fuuton
Description: Shiromori fires a blast of pressurized air at the enemy. When it hits, it is enough to wind the enemy.

I Used

Name: Earth Style: Underground Projection Lure
Description: This jutsu allows Hayashi to go and stay underground for extended periods of time. It requires chakra to move around because the chakra allows him to dig around.
Back to top Go down
Dalliance
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Dalliance

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Offrpg Miya vs. Hayashi vs. Jose   Offrpg Miya vs. Hayashi vs. Jose Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jun 2010, 9:49 am

The brown blond girl saw Hayashi disappearing underground. Then suddenly she saw the bats circling her and trying to bite her. Yubami was flying straight at her and Miya managed to dodge him just in time. She made some handseals and all the bats ,including Yubami and Shiromori, were being cut by paper. Hayashi was still underground and Miya used that time in order to make a clone, who hid behind a rock. Now she pulled out a Kunai and two shuriken. On the kunai was an explosive tag. She threw the kunai at Douyookami and then activated it. The puppet shattered into pieces.

JUTSU

[[Genjutsu]]
Name:Kiri-e no sakkaku (Illusion of papercutting)
Element:N/A
Description: After performing the handseals paper appears from everywhere and starts cutting the opponent. The Ninja then ,while the opponent is dealing with the paper, escapes or kills the opponent.Since it is a Genjutsu the cuts are not real.

[[Ninjutsu]]
Name:Bunshin no Jutsu (Clone Technique)
Description: Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. The Bunshin technique creates a copy of the ninja without substance. The copy resembles the ninja in every way. This clone can function as a distraction or as means to confuse one's opponent. As soon the Bunshin gets attacked or comes into contact with an opponent, it will disperse.

Name: Explosion Tag: Activate
Description: The user will activate an explosion tag. Normally, the tag will be placed by them, so they know where it is and can easily activate it.

Last edited by Shattered Dreams on Sun 20 Jun 2010, 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hayashi
Genin
Genin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Offrpg Miya vs. Hayashi vs. Jose   Offrpg Miya vs. Hayashi vs. Jose Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jun 2010, 10:52 am

Hayashi felt something was wrong. He looked up to see nothing... of course that was because he was underground. He tunneled upwards and reached up out of the ground and grabbed at her ankle and he would pull himself up and give Miya an uppercut. He would then look around to see his bats all paralyzed on the ground, it was obvious that this was genjutsu simply because there was no reason for his bats to be flying around so rapidly and frantically. He made a handseal and jumped up to touch his two main bats. Yubami and Shiromori were not pleased and Yubami flew around slapping the minor bats to their senses. Hayashi noticed that his puppet was broken as well.

He reached into his pouch, and quickly pulled out 3 spherical objects, small in size. He popped one into his mouth promptly and gave one to each of his main bats. He looked at his opponent and smiled, as he swallowed. New chakra filled his veins and his stamina shot through the roof. He pulled a kunai from his pouch next, and carefully ingested it. "Yubami, Shiromori, go!" he commanded. Yubami shot forward with a vengeance and used his wing to try to inflict a gash in Maya. Shiromori summoned another seven bats.

Hayashi made distance between himself and his opponent, and made the mud underneath his enemy flow towards the ocean which she faced away from by now which would trip her. Hayashi made another handseal, and from above, Yubami fired the previously ingested (by Hayashi) kunai straight down at the opponent, Shiromori shot a wind bomb down as well hitting the kunai and increasing its speed by a a large amount, it was faster than Yubami because of that boost.

Yubami used

Shiromori Used

Name: Bat Swarm
Description: Shiromori beats his wings rapidly and the wind turns dark and creates bats. This creates 7 other bats at maximum in one use, and those are at D-Rank with no jutsu. They distract and bite the enemy.

Name: Wind Bomb
Element: Fuuton
Description: Shiromori fires a blast of pressurized air at the enemy. When it hits, it is enough to wind the enemy. (Directed at a Kunai)

I Used

Name: Earth Style: Rising Barrage
Description: This is used in conjunction with Underground Projection Lure. From underground, he will grab the opponents ankles and then pull himself up leading with his fist and knock the enemy flying with an upperut.

Genjutsu Release (On my Two Bat Summons)

Name: Bat Style Release
Description: After using the transferring technique, he could release any item he swallowed from the belly of the bats. The bats use their own chakra to shoot out the weapon. The user can time when and what bats he wants to release, or even release the jutsu as a whole.
Back to top Go down
Dalliance
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Dalliance

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Offrpg Miya vs. Hayashi vs. Jose   Offrpg Miya vs. Hayashi vs. Jose Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jun 2010, 11:32 am

Miya waited for Hayashi to come out and so as soon as she felt something touching her ankle she was prepared. She made some handseals and divided herself into flowers which fluttered around the bats and Hayashi. Since Hayashi couldn't see anything and his bats were distracted by the flowers, Miya made some more handseals and the water came again out of the sea. This time it was rapidly approaching Hayashi and he couldn't possibly dodge it since he couldn't see anything.Miya threw some needles into the water and with the needles the water was about to hit Hayashi.

[[you couldn't attack me because you were distracted with the flowers. and dont say that you noticed it was a Genjutsu. It could be a Ninjutsu as well.]]

JUTSU

Name:Bunshin no Hana (literally "double of flowers")
Element:N/A
Description:It is a Genjutsu, which the Ninja uses when an enemy attacks him/her,he/she can be divided into flowers. These blossoms flutter around the enemy to distract him. While the opponent is busy with the flowers, the user masquerades as a tree or something else, or escapes.

Name: Suiton: Suites Suishū no Jutsu (Water Release: Technique of the Water Ceremony Water surge)
Element: Water
Description: It is a Jutsu, which is used for extinguishing fires. After the user has formed the necessary finger signs, he can shape water into a water jet and adjust these to a particular destination. The Shizuka-clan uses this Jutsu in combination with their special needles.

Name:Yūdoku fushoku-sei wa hari (Toxic Corrosive needles)

Owner: Shizuka-clan

Appearance:accupuncture needles

Length: 5 cm

Width: 0.5 cm

Material: steel

Weight:0.5 kg

Abilities: The needles contain Hydrogene fluoride which, when comes into contact with the human body, it expires into the opponent and poisones and etches him. Hydrogene fluoride numbs the opponent and eats fast (since its concentrated) their fat. When there is no fat left, the Hydrogen fluoride starts eating the flesh until nothing is left but their bones. The opponent though does not feel anything (Because he becomes numb).
Back to top Go down
Hayashi
Genin
Genin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Offrpg Miya vs. Hayashi vs. Jose   Offrpg Miya vs. Hayashi vs. Jose Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jun 2010, 1:08 pm

(You post intercepted my first attack and therefore, I am underground still)

Hayashi sighed as his attack missed and he fell back down into his little hole. He then sealed up the tunnel once more with water attack missed. However he could still see flower petals. Since it was so dark down there, he couldn't see anything except for the flower petals, giving away the illusion of it. He made a handseal and got rid of the illusion. He sighed and took out a soldier pill from his pouch and ingested it. He was now full of new energy and his opponent would never know. He waited a moment again, and he shot up out of his tunnel again. He hair was more feral and he looked ready to kill.

He knew that there was something going on with his bats now. He made another handseal and touched both of his main bats, dispelling their illusions as well. He was full of chakra once more. "It is time," he said. He made a few handseals, and the ground within 20 square meters of himself grew little tack-like spikes, which continued to grow to the size of daggers. He scooped up some mud from underneath himself and stuck it in his mouth and molded about 25 needles, then swallowed them. Yubami and Shiromori flew directly above Miya.

He made a handseal and the two main bats sprayed out a little rapid rain of mud needles from their mouths which were sharp enough to pierce her skull and hopefully, kill her.

I used

Genjutsu Release (Myself, My Main Bats)

Name: Pseudo-Wood Style: Thickening Earthen Briar Patch
Description: After the required handseals, small spikes as tall as tacks, made of pseudo-wood spike up from the ground making it hard to walk. Also, as he uses more chakra, he can make these spikes expand and lengthen... allowing him to make field of spikes the length of daggers and the thickness of a size 10 shoe. Also these become briars at that point, and more tack-sized spikes stick out of them, though those don't grow. This will cover an area of 20 square meters. It uses the hardest minerals in the soil.

Name: Earth Style: Mud Needles
Description: Hayashi puts some mud into his mouth and molds it into the shape of needles, then spits them out skillfully. He uses chakra to expand it to how much he needs and the only danger is accidentally poking his tongue with it. The amount of needles able to be fired in one use will depend on his rank.

C: 25
B:50
A:75
S:100

Name: Bat Style Release
Description: After using the transferring technique, he could release any item he swallowed from the belly of the bats. The bats use their own chakra to shoot out the weapon. The user can time when and what bats he wants to release, or even release the jutsu as a whole.
Back to top Go down
Dalliance
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Dalliance

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Offrpg Miya vs. Hayashi vs. Jose   Offrpg Miya vs. Hayashi vs. Jose Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jun 2010, 1:59 pm

Miya saw Hayashi molding mud in his mouth and his bats circling above her head. Then Hayashi attacked and so did his bats. Miya quickly formed some handseals and replaced herself with her clone which was hit instead of her. While the clone was being attacked the real Miya appeared behind Hayashi and aimed for his head with a Kunai.

[[come on there is no way you could escape that one. and if there is, good for you.]]

JUTSU

Name: Kawarimi no Jutsu (Replacement Technique)
Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themself with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.

Last edited by Shattered Dreams on Sun 20 Jun 2010, 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hayashi
Genin
Genin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Offrpg Miya vs. Hayashi vs. Jose   Offrpg Miya vs. Hayashi vs. Jose Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jun 2010, 2:13 pm

Hayashi was really wasting his time fighting this lady. He quickly replaced himself with one of the bats still under genjutsu and it fluttered around rapidly. Hayashi then was in the air. He managed to land between two spikes and sighed. "Screw this, you are wasting my precious time," he said. Suddenly his bats were all dismissed and he dug underground again before Miya could do anything about it. He made his way away from the fight.

Replacement Jutsu Used

Underground Projection Lure used.

(Topic Left, Jose loses, Miya and Hayashi Tie)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Offrpg Miya vs. Hayashi vs. Jose   Offrpg Miya vs. Hayashi vs. Jose Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Offrpg Miya vs. Hayashi vs. Jose
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Creation Center :: Historical Archives-
Jump to: