Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Offrpg Miya vs. Jose Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Offrpg Miya vs. Jose Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Offrpg Miya vs. Jose Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Offrpg Miya vs. Jose Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Offrpg Miya vs. Jose Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Offrpg Miya vs. Jose Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Offrpg Miya vs. Jose Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Offrpg Miya vs. Jose Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Offrpg Miya vs. Jose Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Offrpg Miya vs. Jose

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dalliance
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Dalliance

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Iwagakure no Sato~♥

Offrpg Miya vs. Jose Empty
PostSubject: Offrpg Miya vs. Jose   Offrpg Miya vs. Jose Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun 2010, 2:22 pm

It was raining outside and Miya was walking down the streets. She didn't feel well so she hardly payed any attention to the rain. She saw a strait street which was leading to the training grounds. Hm why not? Might feel better afterwards...she thought moving towards the grounds. There she closed in to a tree and started punching it with all her strength. She punched harder and harder until she started crying,silently. Not because it hurt but because she wasn't feeling too well because of some problems. Suddenly she noticed another person's presence but didn't bother to ask who it was. She figured he or she would come out on his or her own. She didn't wipe away her tears since it was raining so she could blame it on the rain.
Back to top Go down
JoSe12323
Genin
Genin
JoSe12323

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: konohagakure

PostSubject: Re: Offrpg Miya vs. Jose   Offrpg Miya vs. Jose Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun 2010, 2:34 pm

jose walked out of his house-the hyuuga compound- he was goign directly to the training grounds,he stopped when he saw a girl punching a tree,he then hide in the darkness seen the girl froma distance,she suddenly stop "oh no,did she saw me?"" he asked himself,she looked sad,jose couldnt see if she was cryng or if it was the reain,jose then saw her sad face,"shes cryng" he said to himself,he had learned over the years how to detect the mood of a person,she was definitelly sad,"H-hi" he said coming out of the darkness,"A-are you alright...lady?" he said with a kind and polite voice.
Back to top Go down
Dalliance
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Dalliance

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Offrpg Miya vs. Jose   Offrpg Miya vs. Jose Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun 2010, 2:54 pm

A young boy came out of his hideout walking towards Miya. "H-hi'' he said. She didn't response. She just stared at the ground.,"A-are you alright...lady?" he asked and Miya finally lifted her haid looking at the boy with strange eys. ''HM. I am fine.'' she said with a steady voice. Miya turned around to leave but suddenly stopped. ''Hey ... you care to fight? '' she asked the boy, who was apperantly a Hyuuga. She needed a distraction, and a fight with a Hyuuga clan member was going to be interesting.
Back to top Go down
JoSe12323
Genin
Genin
JoSe12323

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Offrpg Miya vs. Jose   Offrpg Miya vs. Jose Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun 2010, 3:02 pm

she didnt answer any of what he asked "is she alright?"he thought she finally said she was fine, she turned to go "i guess shes not as bad as i thought" jose thouhgt,the girl suddenly stopped Hey...you care to fight?.

jose looked at the ground "I-i am not sure" he said,but,afterall he came there to practice,that would be a good practice...right? "Y-yeah i gues i can fight" he said softly.
Back to top Go down
Dalliance
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Dalliance

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Offrpg Miya vs. Jose   Offrpg Miya vs. Jose Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun 2010, 3:08 pm

"I-i am not sure" he said and Miya was disappointed. Come on... she thought. Y-yeah i gues i can fight he finally said and Miya's heart skipped a beat. Thank you. she thought looking at the sky. ''Good. Well, attack me.'' she said stepping away some feet.As she was walking she turned his back on the boy so he couldn't se that she made a clone who was hiding in the trees now. She waited for his attack.
Back to top Go down
JoSe12323
Genin
Genin
JoSe12323

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Offrpg Miya vs. Jose   Offrpg Miya vs. Jose Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun 2010, 3:25 pm

''Good. Well, attack me.'' she said,that was for sure a tramp,"Byakugan!" jose said,he coudl see she was moving her hands"handseals" he examined the area,"tree branch...tree branch...tree branch..." he observed udnerground "nothing" he thought,"he then saw her molding chakra" and kept looking,he saw the clone in the tree branch"a clone...eh" he said,throwing a kunai to the clone,making it disappear in a poof.he got in his hyuuga stance "you really think you will fool my byakugan like that?....if thats the case...you where wrong!" he said spinning in a very acrobatic way to his target with his hands full of chakra.he had the chakra ready for his gentle fist.hsi hands where glowing in blue chakra.he was aiming for her organs.

Name:Gentle fist-Jūken-柔拳
Clan:Hyuuga
Element:taijutsu/kekkei genkai
Note: Special Bloodline Technique
Description:The style used by hyuuga members,The Gentle Fist style is based on palm strikes and generally aims to damage the body's Chakra Pathway System, thus creating difficulty by inhibiting an opponent's use of chakra. To do this, the user will forcefully insert a small amount of their own chakra into an opponent's chakra pathway system. The chakra can then be used to rupture or divert chakra flow, preventing them from using jutsu.There is no defense against the Gentle Fist, as one cannot train one's internal organs to become stronger. The only possible defense is to stop the Gentle Fist's hits from connecting.
Back to top Go down
Dalliance
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Dalliance

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Offrpg Miya vs. Jose   Offrpg Miya vs. Jose Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun 2010, 3:33 pm

She saw her clone disappearing and the boy running towards her. Oh my. oh my... she whispered somewhat bored. Miya disappeared right before the boy had reached her and reappeared behind him. Miya used a jutsu and , because the Hyuuga kid was standing right in front of her, the jutsu had to work.

JUTSU

Name: Shunshin no Jutsu (Body Flicker)
Element: N/A
Description: Shunshin no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. The ninja will appear and disappear in an instant, allowing them to retreat or attack suddenly. To facilitate the movement the ninja will often use nearby elements such as mist, sand or leaves to mask their appearance or disappearance.

Name:Kanashibari no Jutsu (Technique of sleep paralysis)
Element: N/A
Description: It is a basic art, where the enemy is paralyzed. After the shaping of the right finger sign, opponents can be captured from a medium to close distance away from that Jutsu. If a teammate is in trouble this Jutsu can be extremely useful.
Back to top Go down
JoSe12323
Genin
Genin
JoSe12323

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Offrpg Miya vs. Jose   Offrpg Miya vs. Jose Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun 2010, 3:36 pm

The technique worked.he was apralyzed.he knew the fight was over."finish me off" he said,he wasnt in the mood,he knew this had to happen.
Back to top Go down
Dalliance
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Dalliance

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Offrpg Miya vs. Jose   Offrpg Miya vs. Jose Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun 2010, 3:43 pm

The boy was paralyzed. That was quick... she thought. No fun at all... she kneeled down to the boy and placed a hand on his forehead. 'Stand up on one foot, make noises like a chicken and then kill yourself in the most funny way you can think of.' she commanded as soon as their minds were connected. She released the paralysis jutsu and waited for the Hyuuga kid to make her laugh.

JUTSU
KKG
The members put a hand on the target's head and send their chakra into their body.While doing so the clan member's mind and the target's were connected.Then the clan member commanded the target what to do after that, they took away their hands and the target did as they wish
Back to top Go down
JoSe12323
Genin
Genin
JoSe12323

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Offrpg Miya vs. Jose   Offrpg Miya vs. Jose Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun 2010, 3:46 pm

jose Stand up on one foot, maked noises like a chicken and then killed himself by swallowing a squirrol,makign him suffocate like a total shit,and he is now dead...
R.I.P=Ripped In Pralyziz.ยจ

Last edited by JoSe12323 on Fri 18 Jun 2010, 4:05 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dalliance
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Dalliance

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Offrpg Miya vs. Jose   Offrpg Miya vs. Jose Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun 2010, 3:48 pm

[[I released the pralisis jutsu]]

Miya saw Jose doing all that stuff. She laughed her ass off when he swallowed that squirrel and choked. ''Hahahahaaa you are so funny, boy. Well thanks for entertaining me.'' she said as she walked away towards the bookstore, leaving behind a dead Hyuuga boy.
Back to top Go down
JoSe12323
Genin
Genin
JoSe12323

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Offrpg Miya vs. Jose   Offrpg Miya vs. Jose Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun 2010, 4:00 pm

a crow came from nowhere,and ate the hyuuga boy.his spirit then repeatedly beat himself in the nuts with an english textbook dyng again.
Back to top Go down
Lord Vizer
Retired
Retired
Lord Vizer

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Village Hidden in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: Offrpg Miya vs. Jose   Offrpg Miya vs. Jose Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun 2010, 4:04 pm

((If you expect to advance to Chuunin..you guys have to write much better than this. With details and some sort of inclination that you are trying to improve and have a decent match. I suggest keep trying, before the next Chuunin exams.))
Back to top Go down
Dalliance
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Dalliance

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Offrpg Miya vs. Jose   Offrpg Miya vs. Jose Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun 2010, 4:06 pm

[[we were just bored. I was at least.]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Offrpg Miya vs. Jose   Offrpg Miya vs. Jose Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Offrpg Miya vs. Jose
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Creation Center :: Historical Archives-
Jump to: