Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Unknown appearance in the dunes.. Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Unknown appearance in the dunes.. Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Unknown appearance in the dunes.. Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Unknown appearance in the dunes.. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Unknown appearance in the dunes.. Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Unknown appearance in the dunes.. Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Unknown appearance in the dunes.. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Unknown appearance in the dunes.. Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Unknown appearance in the dunes.. Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Unknown appearance in the dunes..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Felicity~
Genin
Genin
Felicity~

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Takigakure

Unknown appearance in the dunes.. Empty
PostSubject: Unknown appearance in the dunes..   Unknown appearance in the dunes.. Icon_minitimeFri 28 Aug 2009, 2:26 am

From above, a meteor-like figure came crashing down and ripping through the atmosphere. The signature left a trail of burning ashes through the skies of all of the villages. As the large flaming infernus sped up, it began to spin and build up revolution - Making an extremely loud and sound-barrier breaking whistle noise throughout the entire Sand Village. Suddenly, without notice, or an ounce of warning - It became silent. As the massive explosion occured a few miles from the national village, it sent enormous shockwaves throughout the area, setting even the most dull and try of sand pits into black flames that kindled with an unholy feature to it.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Unknown appearance in the dunes..   Unknown appearance in the dunes.. Icon_minitimeFri 28 Aug 2009, 2:52 am

Tenshin stood on top of his Office as the alarm on a Attack went off, making the streets empty and everyone underground hidng. Tenshin raised his hands tellng his body gaurds to stand down as the hid in the shadow and around the village watching. Tenshin then walked to the crater and felt a dark presses serge threw his body a bit. Tenshin bijuu kinda stable out this effect and he just kept going. " I remember this prencess but i cant catch who it is." Tenshin says in his head. Tenshin then did a hand sign and stood over the crater, as his bijuu tail showed swinging back and forth as white chakra serged out his body. He was still calm and everything with the bijuu chakra around him. He waited on the Smoke to clear up and something to show up.
Back to top Go down
Felicity~
Genin
Genin
Felicity~

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Unknown appearance in the dunes..   Unknown appearance in the dunes.. Icon_minitimeFri 28 Aug 2009, 2:58 am

Her deadly essence walked from the enormous crater, her footing leaving light imprints in the sand. Her massive chakra was even more increased now - It was literally pouring from her body. Whatever she did in her absence, it increased her power atleast 10th fold. She emerged with a black cloak, black breastcover, and black waistcover. Yet, something was out of whack. She had a newly developed tattoo that swirled and edged around her curves. She let out a bellowing scream that resembled as if it was a demon that had been unleashed from hell. The smoke cleared, and a dark flaming circle formed around Xarias as she continued to walk. As her feet replaced each others steps, the flames fell off, and faded - Yet still surrounded her. She looked at Tenshin, and smiled. "Ah.. Hello, Tenshin. It has been quite some time; has it not?" Her large fangs seemed to hardly droop over her bottom lip as her mouth closed. Something has changed about her. What? Couldn't be pointed out right now.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Unknown appearance in the dunes..   Unknown appearance in the dunes.. Icon_minitimeFri 28 Aug 2009, 3:06 am

Tenshin sighned and crossed his arms when he saw who it was. " Dam Xar Why the hell did you come to my village, and would you turn your dam Chakra lvl down you is fucking sending dark energy wavesat me right now and its stinging a bit in my normal Human form thats why i am useing a tail. " He said a bit pissed talking in a demonic voice. Tenshin then stood his ground and started at her for a bit. Tenshin then sighned again and calm down a bit. " Yesit has been a long time even do we hardly even talk last we talked you Vanished when i gained new powers and strength." He said still in a demonic voiceand calmer then the lst time. He then stood Tall holding his ground as she got closer.
Back to top Go down
Felicity~
Genin
Genin
Felicity~

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Unknown appearance in the dunes..   Unknown appearance in the dunes.. Icon_minitimeFri 28 Aug 2009, 7:13 pm

As she lightly reduced the effects of her massive energy, she bowed before Tenshin - Quickly jumping into the air and then appearing next to him. "Ah.. Kazekage, what an accomplishment Tenshin!" She smiled, her fangs protruding. Her deadly and lifeless features gave off a sarcastic and naturistic tense. She was obviously still evil. Suddenly, from an unknown source, her two Itachi dolls appeared beside her, and stood with two kunai, and two shuriken in between their fingers, as always. "We have come, your Majesty." they both stated, simontaenously, kneeling down, and standing back up at her deathly presence.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Unknown appearance in the dunes..   Unknown appearance in the dunes.. Icon_minitimeFri 28 Aug 2009, 7:19 pm

Tenshin turned around and begin to walk away. " Why are you missing with me Xarias you know i never liked you ever since that day we first met." Tenshin says looking at her calmly, for a bit as he stopped and watched her. " So state your reason for being her, and put some close on i tired ofseeing your half naked body." Tenshin says ashis white Chakra faded away and the demonic voice he once had vanish back to his normal calm and deep voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unknown appearance in the dunes..   Unknown appearance in the dunes.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unknown appearance in the dunes..
Page 1 of 1