Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
A Unknown Meeting Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
A Unknown Meeting Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
A Unknown Meeting Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
A Unknown Meeting Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
A Unknown Meeting Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
A Unknown Meeting Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
A Unknown Meeting Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
A Unknown Meeting Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
A Unknown Meeting Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

A Unknown Meeting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

A Unknown Meeting Empty
PostSubject: A Unknown Meeting   A Unknown Meeting Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 1:23 pm

Tenshin was walking to the meeting point where he was arranged to meet a friend. " I hate when i get letters to meet somewhere and i the first one here." Tenshin says as he sits down on a tree. Tenshin came from Sunagakure and was sent a letter to meet him in the middle of Suna and the rain village. So he did. Now he waits for this person to show up.
Back to top Go down

A Unknown Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Unknown Meeting   A Unknown Meeting Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 1:30 pm

Revy walked down the path Tenshin was, she had her Akatsuki robe on and a straw hat, the Akatsuki robe completly hid her body from her eyes down to her feet and the straw hat his the top of her head, all that was seeable was her feet, her eyes and her long hair behind her. she carried a strange weapon on her back aswell.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

A Unknown Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Unknown Meeting   A Unknown Meeting Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 1:40 pm

Tenshin looked down the path way about to go back. " Hum so an Akatsuki requested to speak with you." " Thats not any old Akatsuki thats the leader by the looks of it long black hair i only know one girl with long black hair and she runs the place as my future girl. Name Revy Izumi." Tenshin says to the bijuu and out load but pretty low so nobody eles heard. " So what you called me out here for my lady." Tenshin says in a calm voice as Revy got closer.
Back to top Go down

A Unknown Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Unknown Meeting   A Unknown Meeting Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 1:45 pm

Revy swung out Nevan from her back and started to play it hard, a hard rock sogn began to play from it as purple lightning bregan to form around the guitar going up the strings, and in the area, she finished it off by dlameing the strings to make a loud guitar noise to finish the song, she held it out to Tenshin, "Here, you have this, it dosnt intrest me much" Revy said, she was still completly coverd up with her robe and her hat, her hands were never in the robes sleaves, they came out the front of the robe.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

A Unknown Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Unknown Meeting   A Unknown Meeting Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 2:00 pm

Tenshin took the Guitar. He looked at it for a while then took Revy straw hat and put i on his head and sat down and started to play and tease Revy. Tenshin was playing a bad ass hardcore song with the guitar so fast it started to light the trees around them on fire. Tenshin rocking out not paying attention to the stuff around him, he just kept rocking out and then he did his final note and then a gaint thunder bolt came down and hit Tenshin, For a quick Second there was a lady standing behind him with a long black skirt and short-less, Her long red hair was covering her chest. Her eyes was glowing red and there was bats around Her and Tenshin as she had her Arms wrapped around him and she gave Revy a cold look. When that was over Tenshin opened his eyes. " Um did a battle gone on and i didn see it." The whole placed was burnt and destroyed. Tenshin then walked towards Revy and kissed her on the lips making out with her for a while for its been a long time since he has felt Revy lips against his. Tenshin then took off Revy's straw hat and put it back on her. " That hats not my thing, and Thx for the guitar but tell me why give it to me.

Nevan:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

A Unknown Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Unknown Meeting   A Unknown Meeting Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 2:04 pm

"It isnt realy my kinda think, it suits you more" Revy said as she looked up at Tenshin, as Tenshin kissed her, under her eyes and across her nose turned red a bit.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

A Unknown Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Unknown Meeting   A Unknown Meeting Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 2:10 pm

Tenshin watched as she turned red. " I take it you miss my kisses thats why you turned red." Tenshin says as he smiled at Revy.Tenshin then put the guitar on his shoulder holding it with one hand by the neck. " So what you been up to lately my lady we dont talk much you know you up and left in the middle of my training and i havent seen you since then." Tenshin says wondering.
Back to top Go down

A Unknown Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Unknown Meeting   A Unknown Meeting Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 2:13 pm

"Ive just been realy busy....." Revy said as she sat down, she took her hat off and it hung on her shoulder by the strings
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

A Unknown Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Unknown Meeting   A Unknown Meeting Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 2:21 pm

He looked at her and sat down beside her. " I take it that your not busy right now." Tenshin says looking at her romanticly. Tenshin then sat there looking at her still but confused. " Why now does she show up after all this time is it realy just to give me this Guitar or something more." Tenshin says in his head but stated to mumble out loud when he said "Is it realy..." Tenshin still looked at Revy and waited on her to speak he was un aware he just said something that was ment for his own thought aloud to her.
Back to top Go down

A Unknown Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Unknown Meeting   A Unknown Meeting Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 2:24 pm

Revy looked up at Tenshin in confusion, "Is it realy what?" Revy said as she looked him in his eyes
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

A Unknown Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Unknown Meeting   A Unknown Meeting Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 2:28 pm

Tenshin looked at her confused. " Did she just read my mine." " How you know i said that." Tenshin says looking at Revy confused. " Cause you strted to mumble dum ass and she heard you speaking your mind." " Shut up" Tenshin says yelling at the bijuu. Tenshin then looked into her eyes hoping she doesnt ask again.
Back to top Go down

A Unknown Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Unknown Meeting   A Unknown Meeting Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 2:39 pm

"You said something about is it realy then stoped?" Revy said looking at him
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

A Unknown Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Unknown Meeting   A Unknown Meeting Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 3:02 pm

Tenshin looked at her thn pulled his collar a bit. " It was nothing." Tenshiin then calmed down and looked at Revy. Tenshin then went in for a kiss again as he made out with her he remembered all the things they did together. " Um, sorry if this a little strange just i missed you alot and i have a need to do this cause i knwo we going to seperate again and i wanna part with the feeling of happiness." Tenshin says as he then started to make out ith her again hopeing she would understand that he missed her alot.
Back to top Go down

A Unknown Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Unknown Meeting   A Unknown Meeting Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 4:06 pm

Revy accepted the kisses, she then backed up and put her hat back on and bowed to Tenshin, after she bowed she instantly dissapeard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Unknown Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Unknown Meeting   A Unknown Meeting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Unknown Meeting
Page 1 of 1