Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Meeting an unknown ninja[Private] Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Meeting an unknown ninja[Private] Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Meeting an unknown ninja[Private] Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Meeting an unknown ninja[Private] Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Meeting an unknown ninja[Private] Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Meeting an unknown ninja[Private] Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Meeting an unknown ninja[Private] Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Meeting an unknown ninja[Private] Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Meeting an unknown ninja[Private] Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Meeting an unknown ninja[Private]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: N/A

Meeting an unknown ninja[Private] Empty
PostSubject: Meeting an unknown ninja[Private]   Meeting an unknown ninja[Private] Icon_minitimeSat 22 Aug 2009, 3:34 pm

Naruto wakes up that morning in his bedroom and stands up. "I guess its time to head to work." He took off his clothes and put on his Hokage clothes. Standing up, he walked slowly out of his room and headed for his office. Opening the office door, he walks to his desk, which has small stack of paperwork lying on the right side of his desk. "Looks like today isn't going to be all about paperwork. I guess this is my lucky day." He sits down at his desk and starts examining the papers.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net
Shishika no Hyuuga
Chuunin
Chuunin
Shishika no Hyuuga

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Konohagakure

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an unknown ninja[Private]   Meeting an unknown ninja[Private] Icon_minitimeSat 22 Aug 2009, 3:42 pm

As the rain pelts the city, storm clouds move overhead in a barrage of falling rain drops. Lightning fired down from above, sending large booming shockwaves throughout the city of Konoha. As thunder echoed the last sounding intrusion to the village, a split second was born, therefore covering Aori's entrance into the Kage office of the Hokage, Naruto Uzumaki. She stood in her combat clothing, her sword attached to her waist much like Sasuke's is, as the handle stuck out from the right side of her hip, her underdress shook violently, her hair waved rapidly, her bandages seemed to tremble and waver around like tendrils of darkness. The wind suddenly stopped, abruptly, all of the papers in the room had mistakenly been blown around. She simply looked at the Hokage, and kept quiet awaiting his response to her newly found question. "Uzumaki Naruto - Honorable Hokage of the Hidden Leaf. I have come to ask a question." She states, her melodious voice sending a beautiful tone through any pair of ears. "Although I am formerly a Missing-Ninja, as well as in affiliation with the Seven Legendary Swordsman of the Mist Village, I have come to ask your humble approval of me joining the Leaf Village." She bowed down, and stood straight up.
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an unknown ninja[Private]   Meeting an unknown ninja[Private] Icon_minitimeSat 22 Aug 2009, 10:38 pm

"Whats going on?" Naruto asked himself, looking at the sky. A third lightning bolt was seen in the sky and it started to rain heavily. He looks toward the door, seeing a young female ninja standing there. When she walked in his office and spoke why she came, he started to bring everything into thought. He finally looked up and spoke. "So your a Missing-Nin from the Hidden Mist, eh? Have you done any harm since you became a Missing-Nin?"
Back to top Go down
Shishika no Hyuuga
Chuunin
Chuunin
Shishika no Hyuuga

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an unknown ninja[Private]   Meeting an unknown ninja[Private] Icon_minitimeSat 22 Aug 2009, 11:58 pm

She brushed the hair off of her face, and looked at the Hokage. As the rain pelted the surfaces of the roofs outside, the clad sounding noises of running ninja and civilians echoed throughout all the areas, they were seeking to flee the rain. She looked out the window, thought for a moment, and then looked back at Naruto. "Actually, no." She says, smiling.
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an unknown ninja[Private]   Meeting an unknown ninja[Private] Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 7:07 pm

While Naruto was thinking, he had finished a sheet of paperwork. "Alright then. I guess we could make some arrangements," said Naruto, looking up at her face. "We have an Jounin opening if you want it. You'll also have to manage a team of Genin. Think you can handle that kind of job?"
Back to top Go down
Shishika no Hyuuga
Chuunin
Chuunin
Shishika no Hyuuga

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an unknown ninja[Private]   Meeting an unknown ninja[Private] Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 7:14 pm

Aori smiled, and walked towards the Hokage - handing him her papers for authorized recognition. The sheet resembled that of an extremely important document; it looked kind of like this.

Name of Registered Ninja: Aori Centella
Rank of Registered Ninja: Sage
Alias of Registered Ninja: Sage of One's Reflection
Former Affiliations of Registered Ninja: S-Rank Missing Ninja, Seven Legendary Swordsman of the Mist
Former Country Affiliations of Registered Ninja: Cloud Village, Mist Village
Skill Specialization of Registered Ninja: The abilities to manipulate pure lightning.
Height of Registered Ninja: 5' 8"
Weight of Registered Ninja: 47.4kg

She laid the paper on the desk, and smiled at him - Tilting her head. "I'll be more than happy to oblige to your request."
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an unknown ninja[Private]   Meeting an unknown ninja[Private] Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 7:34 pm

"Alright. You start tommorrow." said Naruto, putting the papers in a folder. "It shouldn't be hard to keep a look out for three Genin."
Back to top Go down
Shishika no Hyuuga
Chuunin
Chuunin
Shishika no Hyuuga

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an unknown ninja[Private]   Meeting an unknown ninja[Private] Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 8:18 pm

Aori nods, and turns around - another lightning bolt cracking throughout the area. Suddenly, as the flashing thunder and lightning projected a blinding light upon the buildings of Konoha, her figure disappeared completely, only a few feathers left in the wake of her swift movements.
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an unknown ninja[Private]   Meeting an unknown ninja[Private] Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 8:22 pm

((Topic Is Now Over))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an unknown ninja[Private]   Meeting an unknown ninja[Private] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting an unknown ninja[Private]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Inside The World :: The Great 5 Shinobi Nations :: Fire Country-Hidden Leaf :: Buildings :: Hokage Office-
Jump to: