Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Sitting in the rain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Sitting in the rain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Sitting in the rain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Sitting in the rain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Sitting in the rain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Sitting in the rain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Sitting in the rain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Sitting in the rain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Sitting in the rain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Sitting in the rain

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Sitting in the rain - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the rain   Sitting in the rain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 10:49 pm

kana went wide eye'd, turns around quickly and faces revy
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the rain   Sitting in the rain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 10:56 pm

Revy puts her hand on Kanas shoulder, Revy was probably no bigger then Kana was, "Whats wrong, are you scared?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuku
Chuunin
Chuunin
Ryuku

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Hidden Mist Village

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the rain   Sitting in the rain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 10:59 pm

Shinju looked at Revy. "actually are there any akatsuki spots open because i will be willing to be tested for a spot and would like one." Shinju then looked at Kana seeing she looked scared. "Are ya ok"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the rain   Sitting in the rain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 11:01 pm

"n....no y.....you j......just surprissed me r.....revy i.....im f....fine shinju"
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the rain   Sitting in the rain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 11:05 pm

"Dont worry Kana, Akatsuki wont kill you without a reason, they gain nothing out of killing someone like you so they wont"
Back to top Go down
Ryuku
Chuunin
Chuunin
Ryuku

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the rain   Sitting in the rain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 11:07 pm

Shinju looked at them then went in to the alley and sat down in it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the rain   Sitting in the rain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 11:08 pm

(thinks: i said i wasn't scared......) "w......why w.......would......t.they want......m......me anyway's i......im n....nothing s....specia..l"
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the rain   Sitting in the rain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 11:14 pm

"Kana, your no threat, they wont attack you, your simply to weak...but i can sence a decent ammount of chakra comeing from Shinju..one may spot him easily"
Back to top Go down
Ryuku
Chuunin
Chuunin
Ryuku

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the rain   Sitting in the rain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jul 2009, 6:53 pm

Shinju then looks at them still thinking Kana was beautiful. I am no threat to the akatsuki i could not bet one....... yet shinju then stands up and then walked over to them and sits below them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the rain   Sitting in the rain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jul 2009, 7:47 pm

"o......ok...." kana looked around the alley
Back to top Go down
Ryuku
Chuunin
Chuunin
Ryuku

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the rain   Sitting in the rain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jul 2009, 8:28 pm

Shinju stood up and walked down the alley far and became invisible in to the dark.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the rain   Sitting in the rain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jul 2009, 8:50 pm

kana runs after shinju and runs into him she falls on the ground "oww..."
Back to top Go down
Ryuku
Chuunin
Chuunin
Ryuku

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the rain   Sitting in the rain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jul 2009, 8:56 pm

Shinju picks her up as he walked up to her. Are you ok Shinju blushed a little but his hair was covering half of it. Why do you keep coming after me. Shinju then got back waiting for a punch to the nose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the rain   Sitting in the rain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jul 2009, 8:58 pm

kana is picked up "because i want to" kana smiles
Back to top Go down
Ryuku
Chuunin
Chuunin
Ryuku

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the rain   Sitting in the rain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jul 2009, 9:02 pm

Shinju did not believe her Why the hell would you want to do that. i am a freak missing ninja. He then showed her his eyes they where blood red and had the 3 holes under them for his bugs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the rain   Sitting in the rain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jul 2009, 9:03 pm

"because your my friend" kana looks at his eye's and smiles "you don't scare me shinju"
Back to top Go down
Ryuku
Chuunin
Chuunin
Ryuku

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the rain   Sitting in the rain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jul 2009, 9:06 pm

As soon as he herd friend he twitched. wow no one has ever called me a friend before. He thought about his stupid clan and but his lip and so hard his mouth started bleeding.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the rain   Sitting in the rain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jul 2009, 9:08 pm

kana blinked "shinju y....your m...my friend....n...now stop...b...biteing....y...your lip its b....bleeding"
Back to top Go down
Ryuku
Chuunin
Chuunin
Ryuku

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the rain   Sitting in the rain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jul 2009, 9:18 pm

he looked at his lip then started licking up the blood smiling
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the rain   Sitting in the rain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jul 2009, 9:20 pm

kana walks ahead of you into another alley
Back to top Go down
Ryuku
Chuunin
Chuunin
Ryuku

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the rain   Sitting in the rain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jul 2009, 9:24 pm

Shinju followed her and then got to her
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the rain   Sitting in the rain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jul 2009, 9:25 pm

Revy simply looks at them as they walk away, "Those guys are pathetic...", Revy dissapears instantly, right before she dissapears a kunai shot out aimeing directly for Shinju
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the rain   Sitting in the rain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jul 2009, 9:26 pm

kana turns around facing shinju ".......s.....shinju.....b......behind you!"
Back to top Go down
Ryuku
Chuunin
Chuunin
Ryuku

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the rain   Sitting in the rain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jul 2009, 9:32 pm

shinju turned around seeing the kuni come at him and he stuck his hand out it plunging in to his palm so far that only the end was out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the rain   Sitting in the rain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jul 2009, 9:33 pm

kana closes her eye's "............."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the rain   Sitting in the rain - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sitting in the rain
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next