Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Searching for the Lightning Fangs (Rev+Xar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Searching for the Lightning Fangs (Rev+Xar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Searching for the Lightning Fangs (Rev+Xar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Searching for the Lightning Fangs (Rev+Xar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Searching for the Lightning Fangs (Rev+Xar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Searching for the Lightning Fangs (Rev+Xar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Searching for the Lightning Fangs (Rev+Xar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Searching for the Lightning Fangs (Rev+Xar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Searching for the Lightning Fangs (Rev+Xar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Searching for the Lightning Fangs (Rev+Xar)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Searching for the Lightning Fangs (Rev+Xar) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searching for the Lightning Fangs (Rev+Xar)   Searching for the Lightning Fangs (Rev+Xar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Jul 2009, 12:23 am

"Well Monk, you said yourself i wasnt your enemy, so i simply took what i came for and left" Revy said as she fliped the 2 blades around a bit and slid them in the belt piece of her armor on her waist, she began to walk away then stopped and looked back over her shoulder, "Technicly your not an enemy, and it seems like your staff was destroyed, come with me if you want a new one" Revy began to walk away, soon dissapearing after a few steps.
Back to top Go down

Searching for the Lightning Fangs (Rev+Xar) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searching for the Lightning Fangs (Rev+Xar)   Searching for the Lightning Fangs (Rev+Xar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Jul 2009, 12:26 am

[~| :CLOSED: |~]
Back to top Go down

Searching for the Lightning Fangs (Rev+Xar)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2