Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only )

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only )   Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jul 2009, 1:15 am

Revy fell asleep in her bed, her cheaks were a bit wet from the tears and her face was a little red from crying.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only )   Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jul 2009, 1:27 am

A few Hours later Tenshin woke up from a cold breeze, Tenshin stood up and cracked his back. Tenshin then took his sword an started to place Chakra into it making his vision turn Black and white. Tenshin then loooked down to see he was standing right over Revy but there was another room there before her seem to be a secret room maybe. " Hum another secret." Tenshin seen Revy glow Blue Tenshin then scoped the rest off the place and seen the Dolls where walking around with blue Aura as will. Tenshin then called the justsu off. " Hum ill just wait here tell she comes out and tal wit me." Tenshin said in his head. " Tenshin why not kill this girl she your enemy you hate Akatsuki." "Yes i do but this girl i love her to much to do that i dont wanna just kill her thats like killing myself but if i have to i will with no hesitation." Tenshin said towards the bijuu. "Good that means your not going solf" Tenshin bijuu said then Tenshin just layed down again and looked at the sky.

Justu Name: Phantom Tracking
Element: N/A
Description: The user uses a weapon to charge his energy out into the open. The energy changes the users vision into black and white. Any ninja will be a light blue. Thus making the ninja visible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only )   Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jul 2009, 1:30 am

Revy woke up, she stayed in her bed, "I wonder what he will do if i tell him im the Akatsuki leader....." she said to herself, she wound up falling asleep again soon afterwerds.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only )   Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jul 2009, 1:35 am

Tenshin then jumpe off theroof a few hours later he walked pasted Revy's door , He looked at her then wlked away. Tenshin walked into his room and slamed the door hard so that she would wake up. Tenshin then played loud music in his rooom loud so he could here nothing not even a blow horn from outside his door. He sat in his chair and then threw his foot upon his desk and just relaxed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only )   Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jul 2009, 1:49 am

Revy quickly jumped up, she thought she was gonna be killed from the loud slam, she heard the music in the other room and laid back down
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only )   Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jul 2009, 1:51 am

Tenshin was still lisen to music with his eyes closed with picture running his thoughts.
((Sorry cant think ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only )   Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jul 2009, 2:09 am

((Me neather, do something!))
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only )   Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jul 2009, 2:32 am

Tenshin then went into revys oom and layed down beside her he kissed her and then looked at her again. Tenshin kissed her a second time. " Revy ill be with you cause i like you alot ill act like i nver heard you was the akatsuki member i just wanna be with you and not loose you kk ." Tenshin said as he kissed Revy again hoping he would be fine with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only )   Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jul 2009, 2:54 am

((Do not. RP. With Internet slang. You do that at the chat box, not RPs. Example: KK, U, Lol, etc...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only )   Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jul 2009, 11:45 pm

Revy looked at Tenshin, "W..well.....im not a normal Akatsuki....im the Leader..", Revy said as she sat up.

((Bo-Bo, KK can be said and is comonly said by people in rl, U can also be said sunce its a single letter, its pronounced U, but Lol dosnt make sence so i agree it shouldnt be said))
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only )   Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jul 2009, 12:24 am

Tenshin looked ta her and then grabed his sword Tenshin then thrust the sword into the wall, just an inch from her shoulder, it meant to hit her, but something inside of him didn't allow it. Tenshin was still holding his sword. But he was looking down shadowing his eyes from her. "Shut up, shut up Revy your only making thing worse for me, I am confuesded now part of my body wants to kill you and the other half doesnt want you to die, because that the half that seems to like you and I don't know why. I belt my life around kill you and every Akatsuki member but mostly you so i can live my life as a normal man and maybe meet a lady that could settle down with and have a family. I thought I found her but it turns out she apart of the Akatsuki and she the leader."

Tenshin didnt know what to do he then pulled his sword out of the wall. " I never thought it would be this hard to stand face to face and can't seem to kill you. " Tenshin then just feel apon Revy bed. He looked up at the ceiling and then became lost in thoought holding his blade tightly. Tenshin then seen himself and the world spinning sending him in a dizzy and confused state. Tenshin had to choose between Love and Hate, the two things he didn't want to get tangled up in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only )   Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jul 2009, 3:15 am

Revy simply sat on her bed, she didnt know what to do now.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only )   Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jul 2009, 3:29 am

Tenshin then thought in his head for a long time. " Tenshin you know what to do its your job." Tenhin anored the Bijuu but knew it was true he had his life at stake if any anbu was to figure out this. Tenshin then got up out the bed and walk towards the door with his sword scraping the floor hard. Tenshin then stoped. "Your right." Tenshin in his mind. Tenshin then started to slash at the wall seven times before he socked it and made it come falling down in a T shape. Tenshin then threw the sword a Revy's arm aiming to atleast give her a scar she'll always remember.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only )   Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jul 2009, 7:26 pm

Revy tried to move out of the way but was stoped by the dresser next to her, the sword cut a 1 inch deap cut through her arm under her shoulder, she let out a small scream and grabed her arm as blood spilled down everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only )   Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jul 2009, 8:12 pm

Tenshin walked towards her and then placed his head on her other shoulder. "This is only the begining i cant let you live and now the Anbu will know that i faught you or seems like it cause now you have my mark. This will show them you are my kill and my kill only." Tenshin then grabbed the sword and started to push it into her shoulder so more. " Sorry Revy i didnt want this to happen because i feel in love with an Angel but turns out she was using me i guess." Tenshin said as he then pulled the Sword out of her slowly trying to make more pain. Tenshin then turned his back on her. " I loved you Revy and then your stabed me in the back." Tenshin says before he goes. Tenshin walked out the mansion and then seen a portal open in front of him Tenshin then left but left something behind his love for an Akatsuki Leader.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only )   Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jul 2009, 9:40 pm

Revy laid on her bed in blood and pain and watched as he left.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only )   Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jul 2009, 10:41 pm

Tenshin feel out the portal and landed in front of a man Tenshin hand and sword bloody. Tenshin was still draging his sword making a trail of blood. Tenshin then walked past a strange man and looked at him. "Here take this key climb the mountain there is a rock touch it and thn go inside the house there is a girl bleeding in her room. Find someone to heal her, but tell them not to heal her to much i dont want that scar on her to disappear got it." Tenshin said as he puushed the key to his chest and then pushed the man out the way. Tenshin then kept walking with his head down When the man turned around and looked at him Tenshin was gone. The man then went to the konoha Village in search for a healer.

( OOC: Okay Masahiro you control the stranger now.)

~Exit post~
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: Konohagakure

PostSubject: Re: Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only )   Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jul 2009, 10:48 pm

The same stranger later found Masahiro, although it wasn't all that later, as she soon would be dead. Bursting into the tea shop, the man stared down at the key in his hand, mouth moving but nothing coming out. He was clearly in a state of confusion.

Masahiro, being the clairvoyant monk he's always been, simply finished his tea and walked past the gentleman, whispering a short thank you as he took the key from the man's open palm. Moments later, the snow peak sage was at the mountain portal, entering the room Revy currently occupied. Saying nothing, he simply sat down on the bed, pressing his right hand onto the wound and watching it glow a brilliant green.

"Hello Revy. Panic not, I am Masahiro, I know your name just as you know I will do you no harm." He then calmly proceeded to heal the wound, the gash closing to leave only a scar. "Now rest, I will be here for you when you awake."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only )   Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jul 2009, 11:01 pm

Revy woke up, she sat on the bed and looked at her arm, there was a weird shaped scar there, she grabed it and rememberd the pain and what had happend. Revy stood up, a little wobbly, she went to the door and looked around the main room of the palace.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only )   Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jul 2009, 1:09 am

Masahiro smiled from a throne like chair as Revy entered the room. Sipping on his tea, he spoke up as casually as he could, from a sage talking to an Akatsuki member that is.

"Glad to see your up, although I'm surprised you don't need more rest."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only )   Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jul 2009, 1:32 am

Revy looked at the man in the chair and wonderd who he was and how he got in, she stayed silent.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only )   Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jul 2009, 1:35 am

Masahiro raised an eyebrow, almost as if he could hear Revy's thoughts.

"Masahiro Yukina, Sage of the Northern Winter. You were in need of aid, I came to aid. How? The key found it's way to me. The world simply seems to work that way."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only )   Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jul 2009, 1:41 am

"Why did you bother to heal me thou?" Revy sais as she walks up to the man.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only )   Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jul 2009, 1:48 am

Masahiro patted a seat beside him, continuing to sip on his tea.

"Well, you're human right? I assume you didn't want to die anymore then I wanted you to die. I am a holy man, I preserve life in all forms, even the lives of evil. But, you're not even that evil anyways, are you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only )   Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jul 2009, 4:33 pm

"Im not very sure myself..." Revy sais as she sits on the chair next to him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only )   Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only ) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only )
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next