Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Upon Us . [P] - [Lavender, Tenshin .] Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Upon Us . [P] - [Lavender, Tenshin .] Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Upon Us . [P] - [Lavender, Tenshin .] Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Upon Us . [P] - [Lavender, Tenshin .] Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Upon Us . [P] - [Lavender, Tenshin .] Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Upon Us . [P] - [Lavender, Tenshin .] Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Upon Us . [P] - [Lavender, Tenshin .] Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Upon Us . [P] - [Lavender, Tenshin .] Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Upon Us . [P] - [Lavender, Tenshin .] Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Upon Us . [P] - [Lavender, Tenshin .]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Thai Underworld .

Upon Us . [P] - [Lavender, Tenshin .] Empty
PostSubject: Upon Us . [P] - [Lavender, Tenshin .]   Upon Us . [P] - [Lavender, Tenshin .] Icon_minitimeSun 08 Nov 2009, 9:16 pm

Eyes, coated with the red mangekyou, and her body flowing with true, but eerie aura. Her arms shaking with a lust to cry. Her smile was covered by her long pink bangs. Her clothing consisted of a black kimono, with some white swirls decored in the kimono, the seams were gold, and her shoes were a pair of normal bamboo sandals. Her kimono was tight, revealing her perfect body, and her ears were pierced by small black hoops. Her complexion was her regular tan colour, and her hair was tied into a regular bun. She had her reasons, and she always got her reasons, for some odd way. Her ninja headband was unrevealed, but hidden at a large mansion she had found, and had kept it for shelter, and a home, for hiding her true secrets.

Her hair blew in the harsh winds that flew through the green trees, as rain pelted the ground, enough to cover a small wasteland. The cherry blossoms that had been hidden in the flock of greenery, were now blowing around the area. Her arms shook violently, her figure seen only faintly in the distance. No reason she had been out in the rain, maybe for some odd reason, she was running away from her past life? She slowly took a kunai from her pocket, and span it around her finger, and slowly sighed, a long, and even one. Her hair came out of it's bun, because of the winds. She didn't care, but her hair still flew around her head. She looked around, and sat down underneath a small bunch of trees, and used one tree to support her back. The rain ran down the bark, and soaked the outer layers of it. Her eyes gazed around, and looked through the openings of the trees. She took her wedding ring in her hand, and slipped it onto her ring finger. She slumped back down onto the ground, and gently hummed a song her husband used to play on his violin. She had only seen her husband fewer and fewer as she had taken care of Hikari, and now, she had ran away. No place to go home to. No one to care about.. Maybe it was better for her?
Back to top Go down
Lavender Fujimoto
Chuunin
Chuunin
Lavender Fujimoto

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: C rank
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Upon Us . [P] - [Lavender, Tenshin .]   Upon Us . [P] - [Lavender, Tenshin .] Icon_minitimeSun 08 Nov 2009, 9:29 pm

Lavender was running through the rain with her blue umbrella that was dotted with kittens. "Why did it have to be so rainy here?" She pulled out a map from her pocket. "Guess thats why its called the rain country." She looked at the map to see how close she was to a village. when she saw a woman sitting on the ground. She quickly walked over and put the umbrella over her. "You should get out of the rain before you catch a cold."
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Upon Us . [P] - [Lavender, Tenshin .]   Upon Us . [P] - [Lavender, Tenshin .] Icon_minitimeMon 09 Nov 2009, 7:03 pm

Tenshin, was sitting on the roof top relaxing in the rain.He then spotted a female sittin down in the rain looking as if she was dep in thought. Tenshin then noiced another girl wlk up and begin to talk to her. Tenshin then jumped down and landed infront of the ladies. " She not the type to care about the weather besides she was raised outside, I should know." Tenshin said as he smiled at Ryu. He then back up and stood up tall. Tenshin had a mask on that covered the left half of his face, disguising half of his face from the world. The mask is a plain white, with a black cross where his eye would be. Over this mask and the other eye, he wears a pair of rimless glasses. Tenshin hair was Crimson red, it was long and straight, the bangs going down to his chin, and the rest going just below his shoulder blades. Tenshin's eyes are a duller version of the burning crimson of his hair, which appears again in both his eyebrows and the thin soul patch found just below his lower lip. Tenshin wore formal outfit, with a nice shirt, vest, jacket, and tie. The suit was colors was mostly made up of grays and whites. Tenshin's torso makes up most of his height, his powerful upper body being intimidating, while it is generally hidden under the layers of his suit. He often wears white gloves over his hands, like a true gentleman. Tenshin finishes his suit off with a pair of black dress shoes, the kind that shine a bit, and make a clicking noise when he walks on cobblestone. Tenshin then placed his hands in his pockets and stood there looking at the ladies, and waited on one of them to speak. So as he waited he looked up into the sky then look back at them and placed his hand on his mask then removed it for a second then plaeing it back on. even when he took his mask off the left side of his face was still covered by his hair, So he didnt have to worry much., but once he placed his mask on he moved his hair out the way then looked at the ladies once more.
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info
Village: Thai Underworld .

PostSubject: Re: Upon Us . [P] - [Lavender, Tenshin .]   Upon Us . [P] - [Lavender, Tenshin .] Icon_minitimeMon 09 Nov 2009, 9:26 pm

Nothing would cause her to be ill, unless fated to be. She continued to slump against the tree, but looked up at the girl standing before her. She smiled, but it faded within the next few seconds. She brushed a strand of hair out of her face, and tied her hair back up into a messy bun. The rain continued to fall harshly. The girl's hand gripped onto an umbrella, and the man behind her she knew. Her icy blue eyes became glossy, and her smile rose again.

"Don't worry, I have nothing against the rain. It's only just water, falling from the sky, like a shower." she smiled lightly and stood, brushing off her tight kimono that revealed her figure beautifully. She took a small leaf off of the ground, and twisted it around in her hand, and let it fly off into the gentle winds. "Tell me, girl. What is your name? You can trust me, for my brother is behind you, isn't he your friend?" She gave a glance to Tenshin, a gesture a special sister would do to her best friend, her brother.
Back to top Go down
Lavender Fujimoto
Chuunin
Chuunin
Lavender Fujimoto

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: C rank
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Upon Us . [P] - [Lavender, Tenshin .]   Upon Us . [P] - [Lavender, Tenshin .] Icon_minitimeTue 10 Nov 2009, 9:03 pm

"Umm Acutally I've never seen him before. But I'm Lavender." She closed her umbrella turned to Tenshin and bowed. "Pleased to meet you." She spun in a small circle."I guess your right. Its like nature is giving us a little shower to wash all our worries away!It feels good too. It not that cold like in your shower." She giggled a bit. "Look at me running off at the mouth, excuse me pleas I'm a bit of a chatterbox. Oh if you don't mind me asking what are you doing out here?"

((u.u i feel so small))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Upon Us . [P] - [Lavender, Tenshin .]   Upon Us . [P] - [Lavender, Tenshin .] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Upon Us . [P] - [Lavender, Tenshin .]
Page 1 of 1