Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only ) Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only ) Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only ) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only ) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only ) Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only ) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only ) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only ) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only ) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only )

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only ) Empty
PostSubject: Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only )   Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only ) Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jul 2009, 11:09 pm

Tenshin was walking back to Revy's house but it seem far maybe caus he took the long way starting at the hidden leaf village. Tenshin then finaly got there and placed his hand on the rock and then a portal opened up. Tenshin then walked thru it nd a flash of light flashed behind him bliding and confusing all who followed him. Tenshin then walked thru the portal to Revy's place where a tunne open and Tenshin came out. Tenshin remember that Revy left her Puppets here when they went to the Hotsprings and he looked at them both. " Goodafternoon you to what ya two been up to, o and if i find one prank in my room you better hide." Tenshin says as he walks into the mansion and goes straight ino his room and sits on his chair and kicks his feet up on to his desk and await Revy to come back home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only )   Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only ) Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jul 2009, 11:21 pm

Altier and Kyubo simply watched as he walked to his room, Revy was walking towrards the portal, she enterd it after makeing it rain in sheets behindcher to keep the area out of sight, she walked throug the palace to the very top room, the atic.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only )   Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only ) Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jul 2009, 11:26 pm

Tenshin still sat in his room half sleep half woke like always. Tenshin was like this some days and today was one of them days. Everytime he closed his eyes and slept for like 5 mins he saw a battle goin on from the distance an it got closer every time his eyes shut for longer tthen five mins. Tenshin couldnt see the face of the fighters, and soon drifted a sleep trying to see more. But the shadows around the two fighters was blocking it all he could see was that they both was mans and was very strong mans as will and they seem to be haveing a sword battle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only )   Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only ) Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jul 2009, 11:32 pm

Revy opens huge chamber like doors in the atic, the huge chain falls to the floor and makes a loud bang, Revy enters the doors and pushes them closed and locks them behind her, she is now in a weird laboratory, she grabed 3 blank doll bodys from a case and put them on a medal table, she focused a huge ammount of chakra into the machine (Rest of the creation is secret) Revy has created 3 more lifelike human dolls, she then begins to think of names for them, Altier and Kyubo appear next to the dolls to greet theyre new partners, Revy can now control 5 dolls at once.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only )   Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only ) Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jul 2009, 11:40 pm

Tenshin hears a bigbang and woke up. Tenshin then looked atthe time. "Shouldnt she be home now." Tenshin state in his head. "And what was that noise hum maybe its Kubo making another prank.. Dam him i swear if he pranks me again ill kill him." (playing the most i would do is yell at him and sock him.) Tenshin then smiles cause of what he said. Tenshin thn walks to the music box in his room and turns it up. The song thats playing is Worlds Colide (Thinks that how you spell it).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only )   Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only ) Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jul 2009, 12:25 am

Revys newly created dolls

Hiruhi
Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only ) 1

Kimiko
Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only ) 2

Neneko
Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only ) 3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only )   Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only ) Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jul 2009, 12:55 am

Revy walks out of the room, she sees Tenshin standing there, "I can control 5 dolls at once now" she said

Hiruhi: Hey there

Kimiko: Um....h..hi

Neneko: .....
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only )   Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only ) Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jul 2009, 1:29 am

Tenshin looks at her and then just looks at the dolls. "You created girls, and Hi My name is Tenshin Nara Soon to be your mother or creaters boyfriend if i could win her beloved heart. " Tenshin say as he smiled at her. Tenshin then looked at all the dools . "So whats there name" Tenshin said as he looked at allof them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only )   Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only ) Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jul 2009, 1:45 am

"Thats Hiruhi, Kimiko and Neneko" Revy said as she pointed to them. All the dolls stayed quiet, Neneko started to rub her cat ears with the back of her hand while its in a fist, she closed one eye and tilted her head a little to rub it.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only )   Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only ) Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jul 2009, 2:17 am

Tenshin then walked towards Revy and kissed her." Nice to meet all " Tenshin then stood there and looked at Revy. " So why are you playing so hard to get." Tenshin says as he smiles at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only )   Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only ) Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jul 2009, 3:32 am

Revys face turned a bit red, the 3 new dolls dissapeard, they lef to explore the mansion and get to know each other more, Revy starts to walk around Tenshin.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only )   Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only ) Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jul 2009, 3:55 am

Tenshin smiled at Revy and kissed her again. "You do like me, thats why your blushing and allowing me to kiss you that or you just injoy kissing me." Tenshin sya as he laughs again. Tenshin then looked at Revy and grabed her hand holding it like if they was datting. Tenshin then just looked at her in the eyes. "Tell me do you like me Revy.????" Tenshin says with a calm face half serous, and half joking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only )   Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only ) Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jul 2009, 8:21 pm

Revy stays silent and simply dissapears
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only )   Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only ) Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jul 2009, 8:32 pm

As Revy vanishes Tenshin laughs an d then looks. " REVY YOU KEEP PLAY, YOUR GAMES ARE FUN BUT THERE N WINNING IS THERE!!!" Tenshin yells into the room and every part of the mansoin hoping she her him. Tenshin then walks back into his room and begins to play the radio loud so he couldnt here himself think and anyone speak. Tenshin then sat on his chir and closed his eyes nodding to the music. " know who is a lie and who is the devil...." Tenshin begin to sing and didnt pay attention to nothing around him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only )   Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only ) Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jul 2009, 8:48 pm

Revy was sitting on the roof of the mansion, she layd back as the wind began to blow realy hard, outside of the mansion was a long grassy field that looked as if it never ended, the wind blew lines in the grass as it shifted around.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only )   Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only ) Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jul 2009, 9:46 pm

Tenshin went into Revy room and laid down on her bed since she had the bed in her room and Tenshin had no bed. Tenshin layed down and thought to himself." How can i get her to like me... Will i think she likes me but she wont say it." Tenshin says as he looks up at the ceiling of her room. Tenshin then just watched it still thinking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only )   Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only ) Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jul 2009, 11:44 pm

Revy walks downstairs and peaks in Tenshins room, she walks into her room and sits on her bed and looks out the window.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only )   Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only ) Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jul 2009, 11:55 pm

Revy walks in to her room and sits next to Tenshin while hes laying down, she stays completly silent, she has a sad look on her face as her heads tilted down.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only )   Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only ) Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jul 2009, 11:59 pm

Tenshin soon wakes up and looks at Revy. Tenshin sees that her head and is down and she looks a bit sad way. "Whats wrong Revy" Tenshin says as he sits beside her. Tenshin wanted to know whats wrong cause he liked her usauly he say buck up kid stop being suck a weak chump, but for her he seemed a little nice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only )   Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only ) Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jul 2009, 12:12 am

"i...i have to tell you something Tenshin..." Revy said, her eyes started watering, "I cant keep this from you eny longer" she said as tears rolled down her face
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only )   Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only ) Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jul 2009, 12:24 am

Tenshin looked at her with a confused and scared look. "SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT!" "Whats wrong Tenshin scared she might tell you off" "SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU STUPID ASS FUCKING BIJUU I DONT NEED YOUR BULL SHIT GOT IT!!" Tenshin says inhis mind to the bijuu. " Hum... Your realy in a bad mood i was only joking." Said the bijuu in his min with a dep and clouded voice, Tenshin's free arm that wasnt wrpped around Revy started to ball and tighten up, like Tenshin was mad and ready to break something with his fist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only )   Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only ) Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jul 2009, 12:50 am

"Im....a..A...akatsuki....." She sais to Tenshin, she made 2 fists on her lap and squeezed herself together as if she was about to be hit.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only )   Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only ) Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jul 2009, 1:03 am

Tenshin looked at Revy and said nothing Tenshin then got up and walked outside. Tenshin then got on both his knees and then a tear came down his face and he didnt know this cause he never cryd in his life. Tenshin then begin to punch the ground realy hard and fast making steam and a crater create in he impact. Tenshin then stopped and then jumped on the mansion and went towards the highest part off the roof of the place and layed down looking atthe sky. " I.....Feel in........Love with my.....Mortal Enemy." Tenshin said aloud and then just stayed silient. Tenshin then soon closed his eyes and begn to see things he never seen before he seen Revy every where in his mind as two things a beautiful Angel and a Destructive Devil. Tenshin was confused about what to o when he saw this picture in his head. Did it mean Kill her or Stay with her and try to lead her out of the evil. Tenshin then opened his eyes and begin to sing a sad song. " Am i suposed to happy..Its all i ever wanted ... but it comes with a price." It was a song he knew as a kid because his mother song it to him when his father died.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only )   Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only ) Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jul 2009, 1:05 am

Revy stuck her head in her pillow and layed down on her bed, she didnt know what to do
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only )   Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only ) Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jul 2009, 1:08 am

Tenshin stayed up on the roof still singing the same song. As Tenshin watched the sky every thing in it seem to remind him of Revy. Tenshin then closed his eyes and slept under the sky confused, sad, and lonely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only )   Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only ) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winning A Beloved Heart ( Revy and Tenshin only )
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next