Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
A day in the hot springs (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
A day in the hot springs (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
A day in the hot springs (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
A day in the hot springs (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
A day in the hot springs (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
A day in the hot springs (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
A day in the hot springs (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
A day in the hot springs (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
A day in the hot springs (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

A day in the hot springs (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

A day in the hot springs (open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day in the hot springs (open)   A day in the hot springs (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 10:30 pm

"Pfft, anyone can drink, that doesn't prove anything. You willows are just boring to me, nothing interesting ever seems to happen to you alone, yet you all seem some how drawn to me, at which point shit goes down." He continued to lean his head against the rocks, not even bothering to glance over at kamoku, instead he just closed his eyes as if he were going to take a nap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in the hot springs (open)   A day in the hot springs (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 10:32 pm

kamoku rolled his eyes. " i talk to you because you used to be our chikage, which means i still have an obligation to serve you." he mumbled. putting candy in the sake as he drank it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in the hot springs (open)   A day in the hot springs (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 10:39 pm

"Trust me, i don't need someone like you serving me, i've got everything i need already." Zodiark took another sip from his cup, than let out a low whistle. a moment later, a small lizard, the same color as Zodiark's hair crawled out of a small section of the hot spring and worked it's way over to Zodiark's head, curling up around his head and giving a soft glance over at Kamoku.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in the hot springs (open)   A day in the hot springs (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 10:44 pm

kamoku teleported as far away from the lizard while staying in the hotspring. "WHY THE HELL DO YOU HAVE RAAZADO!??!?! DONT FUCKING PISS THE LITTLE DUDE OFF OR WE'LL BOTH GO DOWN!!!" kamoku yelled out, his voice cracking. the last time he saw raazado get mad he barely made it out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in the hot springs (open)   A day in the hot springs (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 10:51 pm

"Oh don't worry, Rizaado wouldn't do anything to hurt me. This little guy adores me." Zodiark bent his head back so that he could look at his pet. "Isn't that right little buddy." Zodiark moved his arm out of the water and began to rub Rizaado's head as the small lizard made what seemed to be an almost purring sound.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in the hot springs (open)   A day in the hot springs (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 11:01 pm

kamoku relaxed but remained cautiouse. " okay, i beleive you dont need any help, but that little guy is more lethal than 100 nukes on heat attracted missiles."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in the hot springs (open)   A day in the hot springs (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Jun 2009, 10:30 pm

Taski then appeared on top of a tree branch and he started to grin. Some akatsuki punks are here ay.. Let me listen to what there planning said Taski. Taski was practically invisible because he blended with the tree. Taski just waited for the akatsuki to reveal something that might effect the village. All Taski was hearing was swearing and arguing.Taski then said to himself That one with the glasses is a piss off and the other one was calm . Taski then kept waiting and waiting...Taski then began to think Who is this Raazado guy, Taski just waited for more details
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in the hot springs (open)   A day in the hot springs (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jun 2009, 4:41 pm

((lol, forgot to change my avi. ahwell))

kamoku calmed down by eating the rest of the candy he asked for. he sighed. " jeez, now i know why ki's so intent on equaling out the feild. he turned you into a bloody war machine with the lizard, and showing you the bloody missing ninja haven and all of that crap." he mutterd.
kamoku sloshed back to where the sake was. he sat there and closed his eyes. god he was tired.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in the hot springs (open)   A day in the hot springs (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jun 2009, 4:49 pm

"You think i would need this lizard if i wanted to destroy the world." Zodiark continued to scratch Rizaado's head as he feed him a piece of meat. "I have all the power i need already, i'm just not motivated enough." Zodiark chuckled at the thought of being the laziest threat to the world ever as he took a sip of his sake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in the hot springs (open)   A day in the hot springs (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jun 2009, 5:36 pm

kamoku sighed. "yes, we all know yur lazy...but thats why the lizzard is a threat. all you have to do is ask th blighter and itll do it for you." kamoku took out a new ciggarette and retracted his claw a freaction. he put his index claw close to the end part and a flame apeard from his claw, lighting the cig. he took a puff away from zod and contracted his claw.
" there would be no energy on your part besides your born vocal cords, which-pardon me saying- that you dont seem to have a problem using."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A day in the hot springs (open)   A day in the hot springs (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A day in the hot springs (open)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3