Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
A day in the hot springs (open) Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
A day in the hot springs (open) Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
A day in the hot springs (open) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
A day in the hot springs (open) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
A day in the hot springs (open) Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
A day in the hot springs (open) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
A day in the hot springs (open) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
A day in the hot springs (open) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
A day in the hot springs (open) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

A day in the hot springs (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

A day in the hot springs (open) Empty
PostSubject: A day in the hot springs (open)   A day in the hot springs (open) Icon_minitimeMon 22 Jun 2009, 8:27 pm

Zodiark walked into the main lobby of the hot springs. After signing the guest book, he went into the changing room and got undressed, walking out into the co-ed hot springs. Walking out into the court yard, he was immediately hit by a wall of humid air. Taking a deep breath, Zodiark walked up to the edge of the water and dropped the towel from around his waist to the ground before slowly sinking down into the water. After submerging himself, he folded up his towel and placed it on the edge of the springs before leaning back and resting his head against it. "Nothing like a relaxing dip in the hot springs." He said out loud as his little pet lizard Rizaado floated by. After a few moments a female attendant come out and offered him a warm bottle of sake that he gladly accepted and slowly began sipping the cup she poured for him before leaving.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in the hot springs (open)   A day in the hot springs (open) Icon_minitimeTue 23 Jun 2009, 5:49 pm

Xarias, wearing her traditional armor, black breastplate, and black blighted legplates. Her blindfold, covering her beautiful blue and white eyes, which transisted into a pearlescent color of shades. Her wings, small for now were folded behind her back in the natural angelic image of true perfection. Her skin went from a soft, undying tan color to a shimmering viel of gems, making her body appear as if it were made of the most pure of shining diamonds. As she slipped into the water, eyeing Zodiark through her blindfold, her armor seemed to completely diminish out of sight, dissapearing right before the eyes of Zodiark. The steam must have triggered a shining complection in her skin as well, but even Xarias is not sure why that is. She soaked, relaxed and subtle in the steaming springs, laying her head back on the loamy grounded area. She inhaled the steam with a low tone, and released it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in the hot springs (open)   A day in the hot springs (open) Icon_minitimeTue 23 Jun 2009, 6:23 pm

Zodiark watched as Xarias sank down into the springs. "Ah, wonderful that you can join me Xarias. It is very important to get to know your second in command." Zodiark filled two cups with sake than floated over to Xairas, sitting beside her as he handed her one of the cups. "Just a lovely night out isn't it, even if the springs aren't as hat as i'd prefer, this village's hot springs does have one of the most stunning views." Zodiark leaned his head back against the side of the pool, taking a sip from his cup of sake.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Sound

PostSubject: Re: A day in the hot springs (open)   A day in the hot springs (open) Icon_minitimeTue 23 Jun 2009, 7:23 pm

reiki heard of this place from uncle ki-kun, though she had never gotten to go past it. he described it as a place with the smell of alchohol and sulfur mixed in with the saltyness of the sea. he told her not to go in after she hit 70 since she would get hurt. though she was nowhere near that age so she decided to go in and experience it herself. she lisened to the voices, the rining bell for service helped in finding the front desk without feeling the walls or tasting the air, which would look weird to the servers. she set down the amount of needed money and asked if she could go in. the clerk handed her a towel and a basket to put her clothes in.
she then walked into the dressing room and undressed all except for her black ribbon in her hair. she needed it just in case. she then put her kanta in the way back so no one would steal it. she wraped the towel around her skinny form and onto the hotspring deck. she knew it so because of what ki described it as. though e didnt mention the steamy stuffiness of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in the hot springs (open)   A day in the hot springs (open) Icon_minitimeTue 23 Jun 2009, 7:33 pm

Kagerichi quickly appeared next to his foster-daughter and incased her in a light smoke, so as to protect her from the Akatsuki members. "Reiki-Kun..." Kagerichi said in a serious tone, looking at both the Akatsuki members. "It is not safe near them..." Releasing the bubble of smoke Kagerichi puts his hand on her shoulder and quietly says, "Let's go..."
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Sound

PostSubject: Re: A day in the hot springs (open)   A day in the hot springs (open) Icon_minitimeTue 23 Jun 2009, 7:35 pm

reiki was directed out of the hotsprings. she was confused. who was 'them'? she decided to try and voice her question. if she could. ".....ua?" she tried talking but the wrods didnt come out right. damn, she hated being a willow. children her age could string full sentnces out and even sing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in the hot springs (open)   A day in the hot springs (open) Icon_minitimeTue 23 Jun 2009, 9:01 pm

Xarias accepts the sake and downs it with ease, noticing the two newcomers to the hot springs, Xarias looks over at them through her blindfold and smiles at them - Her fangs noticable from her teeth. She crushes the bottle of sake, and looks back at Zodiark.

"I dont think people feel safe around us.. Is'nt that a shame.." She says, giggling lightly - Yet any could notice the high amount of sarcasm she so obliviously put out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in the hot springs (open)   A day in the hot springs (open) Icon_minitimeTue 23 Jun 2009, 9:20 pm

"Aw, why did you have to go a waste the sake like that." Zodiark called over the attendant to bring over another bottle of sake for them. "And i can' imagine why someone would be scared of us, i've only destroyed.." He paused and made a geusture like his was trying to count something in his head than continued "3 villages, i'm not that bad, am I?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in the hot springs (open)   A day in the hot springs (open) Icon_minitimeTue 23 Jun 2009, 9:24 pm

Xarias laughed in amusement to the slightest hearing of destruction.

"Well.. I've only destroyed one.. But it had a good 40,000 people in it." She smiled, she kept her eyes closed. The blindfold was a seal for containing the Demon within her, although her eyes were beautiful. Marvelous. Absolutely flawless in elegance. Her hair grew longer since then though, and it was now soaked by the hot springs water. She folded her leg over the water, lifting it above the surface - Making it shine as it did before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in the hot springs (open)   A day in the hot springs (open) Icon_minitimeTue 23 Jun 2009, 9:46 pm

"Pfft, who cares about body count, such a trivial thing. They sentence you to death after 1 person anyway." Zodiark reached over and grabbed the bottle that the attendant brought over "If i'm going to stay here for very long, i'm gonna need a lot more of this." He lifted up the bottle and quickly drained it, leaving barely a drop left in it. Calling for the attendant, he quickly asked her to bring out a cask of sake than turned to Xarias "Would you like anything while she is here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in the hot springs (open)   A day in the hot springs (open) Icon_minitimeTue 23 Jun 2009, 10:04 pm

Xarias looked at the attendant and smiled.

"I know what you mean Zodiark.. But I cant help but enjoy.. The looks of death.. And.. Tears from fallen ninja.. And citizens.." She says, nodding and slightly rubbing her hand on the attendants leg. She then came back to her senses and looked at Zodiark with a shocking expression, her mouth slightly open.

".. Pfft.. Haha. Buuuuuut im not like that anymore.. Sorta.. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in the hot springs (open)   A day in the hot springs (open) Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jun 2009, 8:23 pm

kamoku apeard behind Xarias and smiled wide. his needled teeth shining as bright as his yellow eyes. " oh, tears and death is jst plain popycock. though i do like how you people taste." he moved out of the shadows and cannon balled in the water so they wouldnt see his mal-nutritioned skinny body.
as he moved up, a fake lilly pad was on his head. what was once a white bush of uneven cut hair is now a wet bush of unevn cut hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in the hot springs (open)   A day in the hot springs (open) Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jun 2009, 10:32 pm

Xarias looked at Kamoku. "I used to like how I tasted.. Now im better tasting.. But I dont feel it anymore.. I liked the pain of my own fangs sinking into my skin.." She says, giggling.

Xarias looks at Zodiark, smiling slightly.

"Wouldnt you love to do so.. ?" She asks with a hint of perversion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in the hot springs (open)   A day in the hot springs (open) Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jun 2009, 10:55 pm

Chuckling Zodiark drained the last bit of sake in his cup than slid closer to Xarias and put his arm around her as he said "Well i don't have and fang to sink in with, but i have been known to bite." When he finished talking he snapped his jaws at xarias in a playful gesture
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in the hot springs (open)   A day in the hot springs (open) Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jun 2009, 11:01 pm

"Oh! Fiesty, puppy!" Xarias says gesturing in a playful manner at him. "Down boy, down!"

She thought in her head as Zodiark's arm slid over her smooth, shining shoulders. She looked at him.

.. what.. are you trying to do...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in the hot springs (open)   A day in the hot springs (open) Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jun 2009, 11:06 pm

kamoku sat where he wouldnt have a front row seat of this sanity and mumbled to himself. " humans are so disgusting...this is a public hotspring, jeez."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in the hot springs (open)   A day in the hot springs (open) Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jun 2009, 11:10 pm

Zodiark smiled at Xarias as he made a growling noise at her. After chuckling a little he reached over and filled up two more cups with sake, handing one to Xarias and keeping the other "Drink up, this is the best stuff they got here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in the hot springs (open)   A day in the hot springs (open) Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jun 2009, 11:14 pm

Xarias looks directly at Kamoku, her eyes began to flicker with fire.

"Im not human, sweety. Im a Demon." She says, laughing lightly. She takes a cup of sake again, and downs it in an instant - This time setting the cup on the springside, and not crushing it. She looked at Kamoku again. "I understand your not to humanoid yourself.. None at all actually.. Willow." She concludes, grinning lethally.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in the hot springs (open)   A day in the hot springs (open) Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jun 2009, 11:17 pm

kamokus right eye twitches. keeping hs teeth out of sight he mumbled. " i prefer Akki, willow is a covername." he dunked his head in the water and stayed under. no bubbles coming up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in the hot springs (open)   A day in the hot springs (open) Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jun 2009, 11:18 pm

"Pfft, Willows. Their nothing special, a little fruit juice and they run for the hills." Zodiark glanced at Kamoko than squinted his eyes "Don't i know you from somewhere, you look very familiar." He continued to squint at Kamoku trying to figure out if he really knew him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in the hot springs (open)   A day in the hot springs (open) Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jun 2009, 11:28 pm

kamoku was now at the edge of the spring, his head only showing again. " hm...would this help?" he asked. he put his hand over his face, when he removed his hand he was now wearing a buckled black shirt that coverd his face, his eyes were electric blue and his hair was of a matted black. " i talked to you a few times wearing this outfit. you gave me a couple of cracked ribs to smart the memory, eh?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in the hot springs (open)   A day in the hot springs (open) Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jun 2009, 11:33 pm

Zodiark rested his head back and stopped squinting "Oh yeah, you're the creepy guy who had the thing for the bugs aren't you." He again emptied his cup, but quickly refilled it and started to sip from it again. "So how are those ribs treating you, they sore at all?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in the hot springs (open)   A day in the hot springs (open) Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 12:37 am

" eh, i made a metal restraint inside my cage just in case you try it again, other than that im fully recoverd." he mumbled. slipping back in his white hair and yellow eyes look. he looked up and called the sever. " can you get me 3lbs of sourheads?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in the hot springs (open)   A day in the hot springs (open) Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 1:22 am

Xarias sits calmly, not intruiged by the conversation the two were having, she continued doseing off slightly due to hard boredom.

"Humm.." She sighs in relief. Such a feeling of relaxation is not felt and so easily obtained.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in the hot springs (open)   A day in the hot springs (open) Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 1:23 am

the sever gave kam a water proof bag of colorful candy. "thanks." he mumbled and started snacking on the sour things. ignoring their taste. the cany reminded him of eating bones.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A day in the hot springs (open)   A day in the hot springs (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A day in the hot springs (open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Inside The World :: The Great 5 Shinobi Nations :: Fire Country-Hidden Leaf-
Jump to: