Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
A day in the hot springs (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
A day in the hot springs (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
A day in the hot springs (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
A day in the hot springs (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
A day in the hot springs (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
A day in the hot springs (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
A day in the hot springs (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
A day in the hot springs (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
A day in the hot springs (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

A day in the hot springs (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

A day in the hot springs (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day in the hot springs (open)   A day in the hot springs (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 1:30 am

Xarias lifts her head, looking at Kamoku.

"So, Shie.. How have you been. Its been an eternity since i've seen you." She asks, somewhat excited; smiling at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in the hot springs (open)   A day in the hot springs (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 1:32 am

kamoku looked up and grinned. " eh, i guess my identity theft gave it away." kamokus hair turned spiked and red, his face turning tanned and his eyes a dark brown. the face of what he made himself as shie. " im fine, i have a neice now, though the lady my brother in law brought her to was a no-show."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in the hot springs (open)   A day in the hot springs (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 1:35 am

Xarias stared straight at him.

"Please.. After the war, do you really think i'd not be able to recognize you?" She asks with a practical look of curiosity on her face. "Besides.. After all your the only person that has ever seen my eyes, or what lies beneath them." She states, smiling widely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in the hot springs (open)   A day in the hot springs (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 1:37 am

shie scratched the back of his head and laughed. " yea and i see them in my sleep. never do that again please." he mumbled. " though im still a bit stumped on how to get this kid a mom..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in the hot springs (open)   A day in the hot springs (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 1:42 am

Xarias looked at him, touching her chin lightly.

"Well.. I could be a mother to her, if you'd like.. After all you do trust me.. Do you not?" She asks again, her body soaking in the moist environment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in the hot springs (open)   A day in the hot springs (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 1:45 am

" i trust you with my life and most of all, my bloods life* " he said without hesitation. " well thats great, my next thought was leave her with an old sannin." he replied, still munching on his sour candies.

*footnote: bloods life is the term for a dear relative. in his culture, the children are the most important thing in the world, even their own lives.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in the hot springs (open)   A day in the hot springs (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 1:49 am

"Im glad you feel that way.. What is the name of my new daughter?" She asks with an odd amount of excitement. Hardly a feeling she'd felt in a long time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in the hot springs (open)   A day in the hot springs (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 1:52 am

"my neice. shes my deceased sister-in-laws daughter. her name is reiki akki, but since she left the snow village to mingle with humans she adopted the outcasts last name of willow." he mumbled. not mentioning that his last name was also willow and that akki literaly meant 'demon' in japanese.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in the hot springs (open)   A day in the hot springs (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 1:58 am

"Beautiful name. Where can I find her?" She smiles. Xarias swims over to Kam and hugs him, completely unaware of the fact that she was naked. She quickly backed off, noting that remembrance. Her face was slightly red from embarrasement. "H.. Heh.. Well.. We've had worse encounters..." She states, coughing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in the hot springs (open)   A day in the hot springs (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 10:20 am

Using this as an excuse yo drink even more, Zodiark refilled his cup, and two others, than floated over to Kamoku and Xarias. "Well this seems like the time for a celebration don't you think." He handed each of them a glass and than held his up to make a toast "To new family."
Back to top Go down
Hotsuma Oboro

Hotsuma Oboro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Mist

PostSubject: Re: A day in the hot springs (open)   A day in the hot springs (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 2:35 pm

Hotsuma falls out of the sky landing infront of the Hot Springs building, he looks at it for a good minute wondering what he should do, he then walks inside slowly and as he walks to the counter he looks around, he signs the guest book, leaving no last name or enything else on the book, he only writes Hotsuma. Hotsuma walks into the dressing room, he un-dresses completly, takeing his mask off and his scarf makeing his face completly showable, he puts the towel around him and rubs his face as he is not use to being seen without his mask on or scarf up, he walks out to the Hotsprings. Hotsuma sees other strong ninja in it aswell but it dosnt bother him, infact he wonders if they would even recognize him without his head gear on. Hotsuma steps into the hot springs and sits down and leans back agenst the side of the springs, he then removes his towel, folds it up and sets it on the top of his head, he sinks down into the water, with the water up past his nose he closes his eyes. "hmmmmm"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in the hot springs (open)   A day in the hot springs (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 8:29 pm

kam stifened up, his brown face getting darker. "eh, yeah i remember..." he mumbled, his candy floating away in the plastic bag that it came in. the weight soon begining to make it sink. when she backed away he grabbed the candy before it could get wet and a man walked into the spring.
kamoku was glad that he was in duisgise. the man wouldnt know that he was a willow unless he let him know. kamoku smelled something above the mist. "that mans an anbu." he murmured. he smelled the special tattoo ink on the mans arm that showed him he was an anbu.
kamoku then quicking grabbed zodiarks hand and hotsuma, pretending to be drunk he kissed both the hands and called out " ah i love going both ways!" even though as he kissed their hands, he changed their outer apearance so they wouldnt be recognized by the anbu. the anbu wasnt close enough to see through the mist when he changed them. he made xarias' hair curly black with olive skin and a tattoo of a falcon on her cheek, while he made zodiarks hair blonde and his skin beach tanned with battle scars all over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in the hot springs (open)   A day in the hot springs (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 8:39 pm

Xarias peered at the ANBU Black Op.

"So.. ANBU. What brings you to the springs?" She asks, while contacting Kamoku through mind-connection.

.. we'll continue our conversation about Reiki later on perhaps..
Back to top Go down
Hotsuma Oboro

Hotsuma Oboro

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A day in the hot springs (open)   A day in the hot springs (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 8:47 pm

Hotsuma brings his face out of the water to speek "just to relax, i may be an Anbu but im not like most of them" Hotsuma peers over at Kamoku and grins and laughs a bit "its to late ive seen them first thing i walked in" Hotsuma sinks back into the water and makes bubbles rise infront of his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in the hot springs (open)   A day in the hot springs (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 8:50 pm

kamoku frowns. "fuck." he mumbled. he tapped their skin again and their disguises disinterated, all except for his. he liked this skin and he wasnt about to let it go. " then i take back my later comment...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in the hot springs (open)   A day in the hot springs (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 8:55 pm

Xarias let out a light giggle. "Its okay Shie.. I'm about to leave. I've had all about the amount of water my body can soak up for the day!" She says, as she walks out of the water, stepping on the stairs that lead out of the springs. As she gets out, her armor appears - Making it so that her armor appears in an instant so noone can see any part of her body.
Back to top Go down
Hotsuma Oboro

Hotsuma Oboro

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A day in the hot springs (open)   A day in the hot springs (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 8:58 pm

Hotsuma opens his eyes "partys over already? im realy not that bad of a guy you know" Hotsuma closes his eyes again and sinks back into the water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in the hot springs (open)   A day in the hot springs (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 9:00 pm

" eh, its not that. we just have trust issues, yah?" he nodded to zodiark who was heavily drinking. "though our fetishes keep us alive. muaha."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in the hot springs (open)   A day in the hot springs (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 9:08 pm

Xarias walks out of the water successfully, winking at Kamoku.

"I'll see you later.. " She notions, talking lowly, but low enough for Kam's sharp hearing to hear her. She spreads her wings with darkened grace, and lifts her body off the ground. She pulls the muscles of her wings once, lifting her body high into the air, and glides away in a split moment. Thus leaving a black and red aura behind her trail.
Back to top Go down
Hotsuma Oboro

Hotsuma Oboro

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A day in the hot springs (open)   A day in the hot springs (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 9:13 pm

Hotsuma watches as Xarias flys away and thinks to himself hm..shes kinda cute for an Akatsuki Hotsuma stretches and yawns and leans back "well i think ill stay a little bit longer, if yous want to leave im not gonna stop you..just means i have more of the water for myself" Hotsuma yawns again and closes his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in the hot springs (open)   A day in the hot springs (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 9:16 pm

kamoku turned red again when xarias flirted with him. he still wasnt used to her charm after all these years. he then looked back at zod. "um, if i do i think you wouldnt come out and the springs would have to clean you off their rocks-no offense." he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Hotsuma Oboro

Hotsuma Oboro

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A day in the hot springs (open)   A day in the hot springs (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 9:23 pm

Hotsuma sits up in the water "well ill be seeing you guys" Hotsuma then dissapears leaving just the towel he had on his head floating on the water"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in the hot springs (open)   A day in the hot springs (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 10:14 pm

"great, now i've got nobody interesting to drink with." zodiark floated back over to his barrel of sake and poured himself another glass. "Oh well, at least i can relax in peace." Zodiark leaned his head back against the worm stones that lined the springs and began to quietly sip his sake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in the hot springs (open)   A day in the hot springs (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 10:19 pm

kamoku turned around, changing back to his normal self. "ey, your saying that im not interesting?" he asked. he moved closer to the sake barrel and took a cupful. "i may not be as much as a bard as you, but i can hold my liquor." he said, taking a sip.

footnote: bard is an irish slang for an extremely heavy drinker
Back to top Go down
Hotsuma Oboro

Hotsuma Oboro

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A day in the hot springs (open)   A day in the hot springs (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 10:21 pm

Hotsuma was putting all his cloths and armor back on in the changeing room, wrapped his scarf around his mouth and neck and put his mask on his forehead makeing his eyes un-noticeable he straps his sword to his back and walks outside, he looks back over his shoulder "strange to run into people like that at a place like this..." Hotsuma sais quietly, he then jumps into the air dissapearing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A day in the hot springs (open)   A day in the hot springs (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A day in the hot springs (open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next