Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
a new mizukage. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
a new mizukage. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
a new mizukage. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
a new mizukage. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
a new mizukage. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
a new mizukage. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
a new mizukage. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
a new mizukage. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
a new mizukage. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

a new mizukage.

Go down 
+2
Zodiark
Kamoku Willow
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Sound

a new mizukage. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new mizukage.   a new mizukage. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Dec 2008, 2:00 am

"hm. i just hope its not all death, it would be nice if we had some training done before a great war...." miyuki mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: Konohagakure

PostSubject: Re: a new mizukage.   a new mizukage. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Dec 2008, 2:02 am

Seiyuuki nodded, "True, but then again, when did Willows care about humans? Personally, I'd like to see the collection of the Bijuu in order to stop these pointless wars, stamp out the insignificant yet pesky insects."
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: a new mizukage.   a new mizukage. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Dec 2008, 2:04 am

miyuki was slightly angry. she had accumulated feelings for him for the first time. " ki did. though i dont think that matters now."
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: Konohagakure

PostSubject: Re: a new mizukage.   a new mizukage. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Dec 2008, 2:10 am

"Nope," Seiyuuki grinned, his puppet jaw segmenting in three. "All we have in death is our remains, that's for sure. I'll be sure to put them to good use." He gave his pockets a single pat, before leaping back over the edge of the roof, disappearing.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a new mizukage.   a new mizukage. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Dec 2008, 2:14 am

"well dat waz a cringin' sight." kamoku mumbled borely as he turned the page from his book. he was leaning against a pine tree reading.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: a new mizukage.   a new mizukage. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Dec 2008, 2:15 am

"im guessing you want another beating, weakling." miyuki grumbled at the crippled willow
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a new mizukage.   a new mizukage. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Dec 2008, 2:17 am

"eh? no, no.... i was just seeing whether you would protect your dad. i hope you used my jutsu well, though i dont think severing hi in half was neccisary."
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: a new mizukage.   a new mizukage. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Dec 2008, 2:19 am

" i dont need you anymore you useless worm." miyuki pushed her chi strings in kamukos direction.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a new mizukage.   a new mizukage. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Dec 2008, 2:20 am

kamuko intercepted miyukis chi, crippling her and he disapeared, but not with teleportation.
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info
Village: Hidden Sand Village

PostSubject: Re: a new mizukage.   a new mizukage. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Dec 2008, 10:32 am

Tenshin Uchiha wrote:
Tenshin jumped up at the way of the blast. "Hum nice destroy your own Shadow clone to destroy mine hum now let the real battle begin only me and you left." Tenshin sayed as he lands on the ground again. Tenshin then made two Bunshin Bakuha. "Watch my back block when you see i going to get attack and then ya know what happens next." Tenshin says to the Bunshin with out havin Kito hear him. "Dont worry Kito they wont do nothing ....Yet" Tenshin says a he runs up to Kito and then startd to swing at multiply areas on his body.

Jutsu Name: Bunshin Bakuha
Element: None
Description: Bunshin Bakuha is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by Uchiha Tenshini. At first glance the clone appears to be a normal Kage Bunshin, but Tenshin can detonate the clone at any time to form a very large explosion.

Jutsu Name: TarenKen
Element: None
Description: TarenKen is a Taijutsu technique utilized by Tenshin. Using his body's quick speed, Tenshin will move his arm to multiple locations during each strike. This allows a higher spread of damage to the area targeted.

Kito jumped out of the way and withdraw Ki's old short sword to block other incoming attacks. He landed not far from Ki' body, take him over and jumped over another roof.
''Sorry guys, but he wont stay in your bad hands.''
Kito jumped away, leaving three Akatsuki and the Kazekage.
Anyway, I wasent match for all of them...
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a new mizukage.   a new mizukage. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Dec 2008, 11:14 am

as kito dashed away, zodiark appeared in front of him, blocking his path and said "you will not leave here, you are coming with me, and so is his body" zodiark slid ki's will into his jacket and drew his katana and advanced towards kito
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: a new mizukage.   a new mizukage. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Dec 2008, 11:17 am

Tenshin looked. "Hum i was going to stop him i wonted to try my new jutsu on him" Tenshin says as he turns away. "Well you got him so later. I got other important matters. Need to find Kitaro to learn chidori one way or another. " Tenshin says as he jumps from building to building as for he was leaving.
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info
Village: Hidden Sand Village

PostSubject: Re: a new mizukage.   a new mizukage. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Dec 2008, 12:29 pm

Kito turn all over his chakra and the chakra he gave to Ki's body and turn himself into a human wind halo.
''Sorry, but not this time.''
Kito dissipated with Ki's body in the wind...

(Left Topic)

Wind Release: Wind Body Stance
Range: -
Type: Supplementary
Wind Body Stance is a elementary technique developped by Kito Uchiha. Kito will turn on his chakra into wind all over his body and finally he will turn on into a wind halo human shaped. When its done, his body will only be made out of wind and his body will be capable to merge with the air making him invisible, even for the Sharingan or the Byakugan, and can also dissipate into the air by traveling fast country by country (like 8x faster for large travelings.) The second effect of this jutsu is that the user will be protect of close range combat. Due to his wind halo form, if anyone tries to punched or kicked him or anything, he will only pass throught it. The only thing is that jutsu requierd a lot of chakra for a normal person.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a new mizukage.   a new mizukage. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Dec 2008, 12:47 pm

((kito, you realize that now, instead of just knocking you out, i'm going to kill you))
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: a new mizukage.   a new mizukage. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Dec 2008, 7:47 pm

miyuki apeard on kisho's right side. " dont worry, i put a tracking bug on him. even if he s a clone, he bug will return to him just like the hundred giga of information." she told him quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a new mizukage.   a new mizukage. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a new mizukage.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3