Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Little visit to the Mizukage . Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Little visit to the Mizukage . Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Little visit to the Mizukage . Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Little visit to the Mizukage . Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Little visit to the Mizukage . Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Little visit to the Mizukage . Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Little visit to the Mizukage . Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Little visit to the Mizukage . Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Little visit to the Mizukage . Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Little visit to the Mizukage .

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hiruma
Legendary Swordsman
Legendary Swordsman
Hiruma

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Yugakure

Little visit to the Mizukage . Empty
PostSubject: Little visit to the Mizukage .   Little visit to the Mizukage . Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jan 2009, 12:22 pm

Hiruma walked in the hallway towards the Kage's office . He started running , gripping his schyte eagerly . He finally saw the large double-doors at the end of the corridor.
So , this is where you are
He said just before increasing his pace and smashing the doors down with his schyte .
Back to top Go down
Zornak

Zornak

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sand

PostSubject: Re: Little visit to the Mizukage .   Little visit to the Mizukage . Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jan 2009, 1:32 pm

He lifted his head quickly from doing his work. He sees a strange ninja that smashed the doors.
"Well, well, You have destroyed the doors, you are going to pay for that.", Zazuro said, looking at the ninja.
"Otherwise, what are you here for?"
Back to top Go down
Hiruma
Legendary Swordsman
Legendary Swordsman
Hiruma

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Little visit to the Mizukage .   Little visit to the Mizukage . Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jan 2009, 4:11 am

Hn , A little talk I suppose ... He lifted the schyte to his shoulder , and you can dream of me paying for that .

He took a step closer to the Kage and smirked . Hiruma plopped down to the chair that was in front if the desk .

I wan to join The Seven Swordsmen .

He narrowed his eyes and his voice became suddenly serious.
Back to top Go down
Zornak

Zornak

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Little visit to the Mizukage .   Little visit to the Mizukage . Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jan 2009, 5:29 pm

"I see, you aren't some invader i supposed and I will be asking you some questions by the way. The should not be hard.", Zazuro assured the ninja.
"What country were you from. What elements you have. What skills you have. Any weapons.", he said, loooking at the ninja. "Most of all, What's your name and I see that you are ranked Chuunin. That's all the questions I am curiously to know."
Zazuro looks at the ninja sitting in the chair. He leaned back and relaxes in his chair behind his desk.
He took a little peek out of the window for a moment. So much fog...as usual.
Back to top Go down
Hiruma
Legendary Swordsman
Legendary Swordsman
Hiruma

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Little visit to the Mizukage .   Little visit to the Mizukage . Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan 2009, 3:38 pm

Hiruma shifted uncomfortably in his chair and decided to answer . Hiruma Youichi , Yugakure , Sorry my ability doesnt use chakra. I use my schyte He motioned to the schyte on his shoulder . and a pike thats hidden in my cloak.Im a Jashinist so I link myself to the opponent and damage them through myself . He hoped that the Mizukage was satisfied with his answer .
Back to top Go down
Zornak

Zornak

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Little visit to the Mizukage .   Little visit to the Mizukage . Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jan 2009, 10:37 am

"I see, you are one interesting ninja, fine. I will let you join the swordsman. I'll decide of your rank and that.", Zazuro said standing up. "Go may go to the swordsman HeadQuarters I will meet you there soon enough. Just let me hadle another issue."
Back to top Go down
Hiruma
Legendary Swordsman
Legendary Swordsman
Hiruma

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Little visit to the Mizukage .   Little visit to the Mizukage . Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jan 2009, 2:12 pm

Yes , Lord Mizukage .

With that Hiruma disappeared into mist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little visit to the Mizukage .   Little visit to the Mizukage . Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Little visit to the Mizukage .
Page 1 of 1