Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
a new mizukage. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
a new mizukage. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
a new mizukage. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
a new mizukage. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
a new mizukage. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
a new mizukage. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
a new mizukage. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
a new mizukage. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
a new mizukage. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

a new mizukage.

Go down 
+2
Zodiark
Kamoku Willow
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

a new mizukage. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new mizukage.   a new mizukage. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec 2008, 2:09 am

Tenshin looked at Kito. Tenshin then smile and put some chakra into his finger tips and then snaped his fingers two times creating to black flame on the floor. Tenshin then jumped back and placed his hands on his wrisk and summoned two windmill Shurikens with wiers on them. Tenshin Threw the Shurikens at Kito.

Name: Flame Flicker
Element: Fire
Description: The user would gather chakra into there finger tips. If the user where to snap there fingers a small black flame would spark out and bounce on the floor. If an enemy or an object where to touch the flame it would instantly ctach a flame.

Jutsu Name: Kuchiyose • Raikou Kenka
Element: None
Description: Kuchiyose • Raikou Kenka is a Ninjutsu summoning technique utilized by Uchiha Tenshin. Before going into battle, Tenshin placed two summoning marks on his wrists. From these wrists he could quickly summon multiple bladed weapons, including various forms of shuriken

Jutsu Name: Sharingan Soufuusha Sannotachi
Description: Sharingan Soufuusha Sannotachi is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by the Uchiha clan. Using the developed vision of the Sharingan eye, the clan member hurls three Windmill Shuriken which have wire attached. While in the air the clan member can manipulate wire to make the blades circle the target, which results in the attached wire binding them.
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Hidden Sand Village

PostSubject: Re: a new mizukage.   a new mizukage. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec 2008, 2:18 am

Here is my chance...
While Tenshin was throwing his shurikens that was all over the place, the clones blocked the attacks by using their large swords and then charge at all Tenshin's clones. Meanwhile, Kito have merged into the ground and finally came out of it at the other side of the battle, facing all Tenshin's clone's backs. He maded out several handseals and unleashed a large amount of combine wind and fire, making a large blast that was going toward all the clones in the battlefield.

Hell Fire Blast
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m), Far (10m+)
Type: Attack
In this attack his Fire elemental combines with his Wind elemental to form an even more devastating attack. The two attacks then combine in the air to form an even more powerful jutsu. Because the attack also includes Wind, a mere Water attack will not be able to stop the whole blast.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: a new mizukage.   a new mizukage. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec 2008, 2:24 am

Tenshin jumped up at the way of the blast. "Hum nice destroy your own Shadow clone to destroy mine hum now let the real battle begin only me and you left." Tenshin sayed as he lands on the ground again. Tenshin then made two Bunshin Bakuha. "Watch my back block when you see i going to get attack and then ya know what happens next." Tenshin says to the Bunshin with out havin Kito hear him. "Dont worry Kito they wont do nothing ....Yet" Tenshin says a he runs up to Kito and then startd to swing at multiply areas on his body.

Jutsu Name: Bunshin Bakuha
Description: Bunshin Bakuha is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by Uchiha Tenshini. At first glance the clone appears to be a normal Kage Bunshin, but Tenshin can detonate the clone at any time to form a very large explosion.

Jutsu Name: TarenKen
Description: TarenKen is a Taijutsu technique utilized by Tenshin. Using his body's quick speed, Tenshin will move his arm to multiple locations during each strike. This allows a higher spread of damage to the area targeted.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a new mizukage.   a new mizukage. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec 2008, 9:29 pm

ki absorbed kishos attack and sent out his own attack mixed with lighting and pure energy. making it almost impossible to dodge. ki was crouching on the tiles. ki had to release his animal key to not get wiped out by his own attack. his black spurrs helped him balance along with his tail. his claws were retracted slightly and his hair had turned to white feathers with streaks of red. his animal was a raptor. "eh..."

Last edited by Ki Willow on Wed 24 Dec 2008, 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info
Village: Sound

PostSubject: Re: a new mizukage.   a new mizukage. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec 2008, 9:33 pm

miyuki was on a pole, sitting quietly, weaving with her loom. now and then she flipped it over and undid what she did and started over. faster and slower at a small but steady pace. "........"
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a new mizukage.   a new mizukage. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec 2008, 9:44 pm

zodiark held out his open palm as ki's attack slammed against his hand and the entirety of the blast seemed to shrink inward towards his palm and he sat there and cringed slightly before he thrust his other palm towards ki, sending the massive blast back at him. standing there, he preformed a few hand signs than said "Raiton Kage Bunshin no Jutsu" as four clones formed in front of him than dashed forward at ki

*Raiton Kage Bunshin no Jutsu - Lightning Element Shadow Clone Technique
Because it is a Kage Bunshin, the Raiton version shares the ability to interact with the environment due to it having physical substance. This allows the clone to carry out limited attacks on its target. If the Raiton Kage Bunshin is injured, the clone will revert into its natural lightning state. Like in other Lightning Element attacks, should the target come into contact with the electricity, they will be momentarily stunned.

*Redirect lightning
A-rank
when a lightning based attack is directed at the user he/she can channel it down their arm, down the rib cage, into the stomach, and out the same way but on the other side, allowing the user to aim the lightning in a different direction
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a new mizukage.   a new mizukage. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec 2008, 9:48 pm

ki jumped up high, making the lighting pass under him. he then unhooked the two sythes and conected them to his arm spikes. he flipped in midair and landed back on the parcially destroyed roof. the shingles blown off.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: a new mizukage.   a new mizukage. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec 2008, 9:50 pm

OOC: NVM
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a new mizukage.   a new mizukage. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec 2008, 9:54 pm

as ki landed on the roof, the four clones had reached ki as two of them appeared under ki to kick him into the air while the other two were in mid air, one grabbing the arms of the other, flinging it towards ki, swinging it's legs down with tremendous force
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a new mizukage.   a new mizukage. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec 2008, 9:57 pm

ki quickly smacked the two clones that were in the air with his tail that he had tried to hide under his robe and then as the clones poofed he used one as leverage to go higher in the air. ki retracted his claws and slashed the air, sending senbons that he had painfully inserted into his claws at kisho.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a new mizukage.   a new mizukage. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec 2008, 10:07 pm

as ki slammed his tail through the clones in the air, they dissipated and a large electric shock shot through ki's body, causing him to fall to the ground. as the senbon got closer to his face, zodiark reached out and easily plucked them out of the air. as his hand sparked with electricity that transferred into the senbon, he threw them at ki as he lay on the ground

*Raiton Kenjutsu - Lightning sword style
Description: While in contact with a metallic weapon such as a sword or staff, a ninja with lightning type chakra is able to infuse the power of electricity into their weapon, adding a taser like quality to an attack

Raiton Kage Bunshin no Jutsu
Like in other Lightning Element attacks, should the target come into contact with the electricity, they will be momentarily stunned.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a new mizukage.   a new mizukage. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec 2008, 10:22 pm

ki landed on the roof again, disoriented but then he cleared his head and dodged the senbon.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a new mizukage.   a new mizukage. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec 2008, 10:28 pm

walking closer to ki he said "stings doesn't it" he smiled than continued to walk forward getting closer and closer to ki as he said "shame we have to do this in this way, maybe i can make it easier for you by putting things into perspective" he stood about a foot from ki and reached out with his arm to touch his index finger to ki's forehead

*Total Perspective Vortex
Rank-S
the only genjutsu known by Zodiark, it is a devastating genjutsu that when activated, the target is given just one momentary glimpse of the entire unimaginable infinity of creation, and somewhere in it a tiny little mark, a microscopic dot on a microscopic dot, which says, "You are here." the only way to activate the genjutsu is to physically touch your index finger to the target's forehead.
this genjutsu is based on the fact that "In an infinite universe, the one thing sentient life cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion."
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a new mizukage.   a new mizukage. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec 2008, 11:08 pm

out of reaction ki backed up slightly and thought of something. " kisho, i know i have to die. but if you come any closer, you might get caught up in the blow." ki said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a new mizukage.   a new mizukage. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec 2008, 11:42 pm

"ki, trust me, this is best for you, this will only last a fraction of a second, and it would be easiest if you weren't mentally here for this" he again took a step towards ki, reaching towards ki's head coming within a fraction of a inch
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a new mizukage.   a new mizukage. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Dec 2008, 1:27 am

ki kicked kisho quickly out of miyukis range. " i said get out of the way!" he said urgently.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: a new mizukage.   a new mizukage. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Dec 2008, 1:32 am

a loud bomb went off on kis back. she had molded her chi into strings and attached them to his heart. making an atom bat go off on the string. peircing his heart and sending real blood everywhere. miyuki stared at the severd ki. he was literally cut in half. ".......main target, destroyed."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a new mizukage.   a new mizukage. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Dec 2008, 1:35 am

zodiark sighed as he jumped back down through the roof and grabbed ki's will off the desk before disappearing
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: Konohagakure

PostSubject: Re: a new mizukage.   a new mizukage. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Dec 2008, 1:36 am

Seiyuuki's feet touched down with an almost, clacking sound. He was grinning, he then turne dhis head up towards his acquaintance, Miyuki.

"Well done, good show really. And how are we doing today beloved Akatsuki?"
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: a new mizukage.   a new mizukage. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Dec 2008, 1:38 am

" fine. i was thinking that instead of giving you a single tomo (pupil) eye, you could have a 48 tomo pair."
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: a new mizukage.   a new mizukage. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Dec 2008, 1:40 am

Seiyuuki grinned, "Really now, but I already have a fairly decent eye from you, don't I? And though those pupils are pretty, I'd rather have the technique behind them." Seiyuuki took a few steps forwards, crouching over one half of the Mizukage's body. "No, I'm here for something else, but while I do that, tell me, why did you want to joina village again?"
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: a new mizukage.   a new mizukage. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Dec 2008, 1:41 am

" so i can become an anbu." miyuki said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: a new mizukage.   a new mizukage. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Dec 2008, 1:43 am

Seiyuuki nodded, prodding at the remains with a number of tools. Along the way, he placed what he found to be important bits into vials, returning them to deep pockets in his robe.

"Ah yes, ANBU, well, I may have some bad news Miyuki. I say may, because I'm not sure how much longer I'll be kazekage..."

He continued poking until he found what he really wanted. "Aha!"
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: a new mizukage.   a new mizukage. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Dec 2008, 1:54 am

miyuki watched as seiyuuki saw kis still beating heart. like a turtle, it takes hours until the blood stops flowing and the heart stopps.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: a new mizukage.   a new mizukage. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Dec 2008, 1:58 am

Taking it, Seiyuuki attached it to a small special device, much like his own heart container and pocketed it.

"And I think that's about it. But, Miyuki, I may be joining you in the ranks of Akatsuki soon, you should stay, the organisation is about to make some massive break throughs."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a new mizukage.   a new mizukage. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a new mizukage.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next