Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Meeting the Tsuchikage Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Meeting the Tsuchikage Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Meeting the Tsuchikage Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Meeting the Tsuchikage Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Meeting the Tsuchikage Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Meeting the Tsuchikage Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Meeting the Tsuchikage Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Meeting the Tsuchikage Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Meeting the Tsuchikage Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Meeting the Tsuchikage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yamura

Yamura

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Meeting the Tsuchikage Empty
PostSubject: Meeting the Tsuchikage   Meeting the Tsuchikage Icon_minitimeTue 07 Dec 2010, 11:47 am

Yamura had finally made it. After his longer then usual trip with Hitogoroshi he had gotten to the Tsuchikage's building. The building towered over him like a cat being looked upon by a human. Its smooth stone curved flawlessly and without a fault. After admiring the building he walked inside the doors and walked into a large room. In the back of the room stood a desk with a lady sitting their doing paper work. She looked up and said "Hello! Are you here to see the Tsuchikage" In response Yamura said " Yes I am and may I ask you where the Tsuchikages office is?" " Yes, of course. Follow me" Yamura followed behind as she walked briskly up the stairs. They walked up the stairs for what seemed like only a few minutes until they finally reached a door that read Tsuchikage's office. Knowing that Yamura was okay from that point the lady walked back down the stairs to the large room below. Yamura walked up to the door and knocked. He then opened the door and walked in, closing the door behind him, he stood in the middle of the room and said " Hello Lady Tsuchikage I come from Kirigakure and i wish to join your village"

Back to top Go down
Dalliance
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Dalliance

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Iwagakure no Sato~♥

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Tsuchikage   Meeting the Tsuchikage Icon_minitimeWed 08 Dec 2010, 2:46 am

A small girl was in her room, reading some papers. However, the way she read it wasn't quite a normal one. Instead of sitting on a chair, or a cushion, the girl was balancing with her right hand on a bottle which was put on her desk which was unusually tidy. The girl had managed to get done all of the papers for today, something amazing considering it was midday. Her body was straight like a candle, her long pink hair was touching the ground. While leaning on the bottle's cap with her right hand, her left hand was holding some mission reports which were left to go through. The female's face had taken on a red-pink colour because of the blood rushing to it. Her blue eyes attentively read through the last report as the door knocked and boy came in. ''Huh?'' the Tsuchikage heard the boy's voice and was glad that she was wearing black shorts instead of a skirt. Her right hand pushed her off of the bottle as she landed in a perfect somersault in front of the boy. Good thing the ceiling was high. ''Hello, young man!'' Ralia greeted him and stretched out her right hand, so he could shake it, on which she was wearing a leather wristband with the Iwa symbol on it. ''I see. What is your name? And, if you don't mind my asking, why have you left your village and joined Iwa?'' she asked, as her piercing blue eyes observed the boy closely. ''Hm, wouldn't Kiri Ninja hunt you down, now that you have abandoned your village?''
Back to top Go down
Yamura

Yamura

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Tsuchikage   Meeting the Tsuchikage Icon_minitimeWed 08 Dec 2010, 8:19 pm

Surprisingly when she heard him she somersaulted through the air and landed right in front of Yamura's face. Her blue eyes observed him intently and his glowing purple eyes did the same. She was very loud when she acknowledged his presence and held out her hand to shake his. He grabbed her hand an shook it firmly as she said ''I see. What is your name? And, if you don't mind my asking, why have you left your village and joined Iwa?' "I have left my village because for some reason people have been disapering and the people that were still their have all left for other villages. Like my new friend Hitogoroshi." said Yamura. ''Hm, wouldn't Kiri Ninja hunt you down, now that you have abandoned your village?'' " The hunter nins are no more they have disbanded. I have nowhere else to go so i joined here"

[man i was so out of it when i posted this. this is one of my worst posts srry XD]
Back to top Go down
Dalliance
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Dalliance

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Tsuchikage   Meeting the Tsuchikage Icon_minitimeThu 09 Dec 2010, 1:48 pm

Ralia thought about what the boy had said and her smile appeared once again. ''Hm, Yamura welcome to Iwagakure! Now take this sroll, it shows the way to your new home.'' she said as she picked up a scroll and handed it to Yamura. ''If you need anything don't hesitate to contact me!!'' she said and dismissed him.
Back to top Go down
Yamura

Yamura

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Tsuchikage   Meeting the Tsuchikage Icon_minitimeSun 12 Dec 2010, 2:19 pm

Yamura grabbed the scroll gladly and started to walk out of the office. He opened the door but then rmemeber that he hadn't thanked her. He turned around, bowed, and said " Thank you Lady Tsuchikage" With that said he walked out and followed the scroll to his new home (exit)
Back to top Go down
Dalliance
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Dalliance

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Tsuchikage   Meeting the Tsuchikage Icon_minitimeSun 12 Dec 2010, 3:20 pm

After Yamura had exited her office and thanked her, the young girl sat again in her former position; standing on the bottle balancing with her right hand, while reading a play now, instead. "See, it stalks away." she read and chuckled at the old language's expressions. "Stalk" she said and chuckled again, kind of childish to be laughing at such a word. She was balancing on the bottle, her body forming a perfectly straight candle. It was an amazing sight, indeed.

[Exit.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Tsuchikage   Meeting the Tsuchikage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting the Tsuchikage
Page 1 of 1