Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Conversation with the Tsuchikage Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Conversation with the Tsuchikage Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Conversation with the Tsuchikage Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Conversation with the Tsuchikage Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Conversation with the Tsuchikage Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Conversation with the Tsuchikage Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Conversation with the Tsuchikage Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Conversation with the Tsuchikage Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Conversation with the Tsuchikage Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Conversation with the Tsuchikage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Samanoske
ANBU
ANBU
Samanoske

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Conversation with the Tsuchikage Empty
PostSubject: Conversation with the Tsuchikage   Conversation with the Tsuchikage Icon_minitimeWed 03 Nov 2010, 11:56 pm

Zen enters the building housing the Tsuchikage. Knowing Lady Tsuchikage office to be on the top floor he proceeds to make his way up from the floor. He begins his jouney by entering a well guarded lobby. Entering the door from the outside the place was filled with kumo shinobi. It wasn't uncommon for them to be there as access to the Tsuchikage was limited and by appointment. Further, one had to get past the ANBU guarding the door to proceed. Crossing the large room, he exchanged typical head nods of acknowledgement from approaching shinobi. His eyes made contact with each of them for a moment as they passed. Next, approaching him was a single kunoichi and a much older villager.

The kunoichi wore her headband on her right arm. She seemed to walk with a certain confidence about her. Her hair was pulled to the top of her head with a head tie. As they passed one another Zen made no attempt to do more than a simple wave which she returned. When he noticed people, it wasn't necessarily to follow up on an attraction. As a shinobi, he was taught from a very young age to always pay attention to the surroundings. Every person, place, and detail had a story to tell and that story could be important. It was always better to have the information and not need it, than to need it and not have it. The woman passed and he now directed his attention towards the older man.

The man wore slightly dirty clothes. An overcoat which was unnaturally heavy for this time of year in Iwa. In his left hand he carried a large bag. The weight of the bag seemed heavy enough to affect the way the man walked. It gave the impression he was walking with a slight limp. In his other hand he held a letter of some kind. As he walked his focus was on reading whatever was written on it. Through glasses covered in finger prints he looked up avoiding running into Zen as he proceeded towards the exit of the lobby. The mans' face gave off the appearance that he'd had quite a hard life. Proceeding finally towards the guarded entrance Sam stops in front of two masked men.

The men gave no words or acknowledgement. They simply turned their masks to face Zenaku waiting for something. Knowing what they were looking for he held up a hand revealing a mark. Without question or words the two guards parted making way for him to enter the doorway. A feeling of relief ran through his mind as it always did when he had to pass such security points. Noone would know that but him. It was just something that was with him as a person. The doors led to a hallway and then finally a long spiral staircase leading up. At the bottom and the top of the stairs, there were more guards. Guards that wore the same clothes he did when he was on duty and on mission. These were ANBU. Knowing the rules of the group, he knew that he would never know their identities nor they know that he was one as well. The mark on his hand was given specifically by the Tsuchikage herself.

Those who were marked could of been any number of different types of people. The bottom line was, if one had that mark then the one was known as important. As he passed each point and guard he relived the same feeling as before. He had finally reached his destination. The office of the Tsuchikage. As he approached the large wooden doors his mind filled with thoughts of what the Tsuchikage would say and his report to her about the Nibi. He enters with a knock. Lady Tsuchikage.
Back to top Go down
Dalliance
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Dalliance

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Iwagakure no Sato~♥

PostSubject: Re: Conversation with the Tsuchikage   Conversation with the Tsuchikage Icon_minitimeThu 04 Nov 2010, 8:41 am

The Japanese homed office was filled with sunrays, lightening up the place. The french door, which was made of white wood with glass, was wide open, letting in a small breeze. The room had also a rare plant next to the dark wooden entrance door. Its colour was purple with blue lines, making it unique. An obviously confused girl was sitting on a Japanese cushion, her legs squatting, and a pen half inside her mouth; she was chewing on it as she tried to think of a solution to the problem at hand. Many papers were covering the table in front of her in a messy manner, which however did not bother the girl, as she could find any file anytime she needed it.

The ANBU outside her room were there all day-round for today, because her personal guard had taken the day off. She could barely hear them, well that was expected from ANBU members, though she wished that they wouldn't be so cold. The female couldn't stand not knowing who was outside her door. She wanted to actually know who was guarding her; she wanted to form bonds with these people. Nevertheless, that was something she probably would never get to do. She was the new Kage and she had to be serious with her work. She was the one who was representing Iwagakure, and if she didn't give off a professional nature then everyone would take Iwa lightly, making them a target for the other villages. It looked like attitude sets everything.

However, instead of wearing her Kage robe, the young lady was wearing a black-pink stripped jacket, with a hood which had cat ears. Her legs were covered with black boots and she was wearing a white T-shirt with imprints on it. Her waist was surrounded by a black and pink belt, as well as chains. Her long pink hair was let loose, like almost always, her bangs falling into her crystal blue eyes as she was bending down over the paper sheets. She was absorbed in her thoughts as she tried to think of some things concerning the academy. ''If I take him... there's no guarantee that...hm, after all he just barely passed...but then again sending him to the battle field... or entrusting him our future... hmm, teacher...? No. Center? Nope. Hmm... messenger? Right.'' she murmured to herself, as she pulled out of her mouth the pen and scribbled on the paper the man's name.

Suddenly the door knocked and the girl's eyes darted towards it, wide open. The snap had startled her a bit, since she was absorbed by her thoughts. ''Lady Tsuchikage'' the man who had entered said, and she smiled at him obviously relieved. She looked at him and recognized him. ''Ah, Zenaku, hello! Please, call me Ralia.'' she said, still smiling at him. Ralia didn't like the whole 'Lady Tsuchikage' thing as she believed that she wasn't worthy of the title. The Kage raised her hand and pointed at the cushion which was across herself and the table with the many papers. ''Take a seat.'' she said and then waited for him to sit down. She knew about the incident about Misako and Zenaku. Ralia had received the message from the ANBU and had enforced the security around the village. ''How are you, Zenny?'' Ralia broadly grinned at him; she loved it to call him 'Zenny'.
Back to top Go down
Samanoske
ANBU
ANBU
Samanoske

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Conversation with the Tsuchikage   Conversation with the Tsuchikage Icon_minitimeFri 05 Nov 2010, 12:37 pm

Zen pushes the large door open walking past the guards. He looks up to see a young woman across the office sitting at a large desk swamped with paper. It was familiar to him as he'd been in the same room many times before in good times and bad ones. The lady was dressed in casual clothes complete with a hoodie with cat ears on top. The ears bounced with her cheerful demeanor as she spoke. ''Ah, Zenaku, hello! Please, call me Ralia.Take a seat.'' Zen moved in the direction that Ralia gestured to and sat down. It was a long soft couch matching the color and scheme of the rest of the office.

Zen sat casually cracking his neck slightly. He looked up seeing that Ralia was waiting until she was sure he was comfortable. He looked at her with a slight grin sprinkled with a bit of a serious tone to his voice. Ralia? I trust you heard the report about last nights action. We've lost one of the members of our village as well as one of our ANBU. I'm here for two reasons. First I want to know if you have any questions as to what i witnessed last night. Secondly, I wish to talk about where we stand as a village as well as the Nibi Jinchuuriki Misako. Assuming that it's ok he proceeds to talk. I'm looking to see what you have to say as to our villages standing with the other shinobi villages. Also, i'd like to know if there's anything i can do for you and for Iwagakure. Zen runs a hand through his hair as he finishes speaking and waits for a response.

As he sits there the events of the previous night remain fresh in his mind. What's actually a few moments of silence feels as if a few months have passed. He looks into the eyes of Ralia. Though young, she still has the responsibility to guide and protect the village hidden in the stones. The grin that Zen always keeps on his face remains there as he waits.
Back to top Go down
Dalliance
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Dalliance

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Conversation with the Tsuchikage   Conversation with the Tsuchikage Icon_minitimeFri 05 Nov 2010, 8:00 pm

As Zenaku started talking about the loss they had experienced the previous night, Ralia lowered her eyes and looked back at her papers. Her vision began to blurry as tears rose in her beautiful eyes. She was very saddened about the loss of one of their fellow Shinobi. She was barely able to hold back her tears when the other ANBU had informed her about the incident. Ralia hadn't forgotten it, she was intentionally distracting herself with paper work. She couldn't afford to be carried away by such a thing; after all, she had the responsibility to protect this village. It was natural that some people would die while protecting it. Ralia just wished that the war would stop; that there wouldn't be hatred anymore in this world.

Her fist's grip around the pen tightened and she looked up again at Zenaku. Her face was normal again, showing no kind of sadness or happiness. She was just staring at the man before her, with a somewhat serious look- and slightly red eyes. Zenaku had finished talking and was grinning at her. Ralia mildly smiled back at him and sorted out her thoughts so she could answer him. ''Zenaku, I would like you to tell me every little detail about the ambush. As for Misako, she will be under your wings, as you are a Senju and have the unique ability to control bijuu. You are to guide her and protect her at all times not only as a jinchuuriki but also as your student. I want you to teach that girl everything you got, so she can stand on her own two feet.'' she paused for a bit, letting her words sink in. ''Our current relationships are not the best with the other villages. Suna is the worst. I believe that I myself will have to go there to meet with the Kazekage, so we can establish trust. The previous Tsuchikage murdered the previous Hokage, so we are not on good terms with them, either. Kumo and Kiri are neutral towards us.'' she said, as her gaze drifted to the ceiling. She thought about Pharos, the Tsuchikage before her, and how he had screwed up every relationship with the other villages. Of course, someone as him didn't need any alliances.

''Zenaku, there is indeed something you could do for the village. I want you to travel to all the five great villages and inform them that Iwa has a new Kage, and that our position is friendly towards them. Do not tell them that we want an alliance; If the Kage suggests you an confederation tell them that we would be pleased to ally with them. If they don't say anything about an alliance, don't mention anything either, got it?'' she asked, looking at him smiling. It was important that the other Kage would ask for an cooperation, since they who would ask obviously had more interest in a good relationship with the village. The others who wouldn't, on the other side, would show with that that they didn't wish to have any bonds with Iwa. That way, Ralia could see who liked and who didn't like Iwa.

''I suggest you go to Kumo first and then come back to Iwa to report how it went.'' she said, as she wrote something down on a scroll and then she gave it to Zenaku.

Scroll:
Back to top Go down
Samanoske
ANBU
ANBU
Samanoske

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Conversation with the Tsuchikage   Conversation with the Tsuchikage Icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 5:56 pm

Zenaku remains sitting on the couch as the Tsuchikage looks down for a moment. That moment, however might as well had been a week. It felt so much longer when one is anticipating a response. He didn't have to wait long however. Looking up from the pile of paper at her desk she finally spoke. ''Zenaku, I would like you to tell me every little detail about the ambush. As for Misako, she will be under your wings, as you are a Senju and have the unique ability to control bijuu. You are to guide her and protect her at all times not only as a jinchuuriki but also as your student. I want you to teach that girl everything you got, so she can stand on her own two feet.''

Zen thought back to the small girl from the night before after hearing the words from the Tsuchikage. He thought about how much work needed to be done but didn't bother speaking on the matter as he'd not actually tried very hard to even begin training the child. Ralia hesitated for a second before speaking again and interrupting Zen's thought process. ''Our current relationships are not the best with the other villages. Suna is the worst. I believe that I myself will have to go there to meet with the Kazekage, so we can establish trust. The previous Tsuchikage murdered the previous Hokage, so we are not on good terms with them, either. Kumo and Kiri are neutral towards us.'' Immediately his thoughts begin to race at her mention of our current relations with Suna and the prospect of her going there to see the Kazekage. With him being one of the elite guard he calms himself believing that she would never leave without him or atleast letting him know.

He feels the seriousness of her voice as she speaks. She was a female true, but one that fully understood her responsibilities. He knew that he'd have no trouble following her orders without question. She continues speaking. ''Zenaku, there is indeed something you could do for the village. I want you to travel to all the five great villages and inform them that Iwa has a new Kage, and that our position is friendly towards them. Do not tell them that we want an alliance; If the Kage suggests you an confederation tell them that we would be pleased to ally with them. If they don't say anything about an alliance, don't mention anything either, got it?'' Hearing the last of her words he nods as he leans forward and stands before her. She looks down writing something intensely on a piece of paper and looks up to Zen holding it out. ''I suggest you go to Kumo first and then come back to Iwa to report how it went.''

Zen reaches into his shirt taking out a perfectly rolled scroll. Understood. He places the scroll in front of her. This is my fully detailed report as to what happened last night as well as the report from the coroner about the deceased body of our ANBU. He looks at her with the same grin he always wore and turned heading for the front door stopping as it creaks open slightly he turns his head sideways looking back at her. Be good while i'm gone. He turns and leaves not waiting to hear a response.

EXIT
Back to top Go down
Dalliance
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Dalliance

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Conversation with the Tsuchikage   Conversation with the Tsuchikage Icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 7:31 pm

Ralia finished with what she wanted to say and saw Zenaku pulling out a neat scroll from his pocket. ''Understood.'' he said, as he placed the scroll on the japanese table and told her that inside that scroll were all the details concerning the events of the previous night. Zenaku widely grinned at her as he turned around and made his way to the entrance door. Just as he opened the door, he looked back at her and grinned. ''Be good while I'm gone.'' he said and then disappeared into the hallways, as the door closed on its own. ''Be careful.'' she said, staring at the door. Ralia's words were pointless as Zenaku wouldn't be able to hear them, but she still felt the need to say them. Ralia then grabbed the scroll Zenaku had left and read it two times to ensure that she understood everything perfectly.

The young female slightly smiled at the report and went back to work on her papers. Someone had set on fire garbage. She was to decide what was going to happen with the offender. ''Oh well, one day jail it is just so he won't do it again.''

[[Exit.]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conversation with the Tsuchikage   Conversation with the Tsuchikage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Conversation with the Tsuchikage
Page 1 of 1