Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Basement of the Tsuchikage's building Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Basement of the Tsuchikage's building Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Basement of the Tsuchikage's building Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Basement of the Tsuchikage's building Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Basement of the Tsuchikage's building Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Basement of the Tsuchikage's building Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Basement of the Tsuchikage's building Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Basement of the Tsuchikage's building Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Basement of the Tsuchikage's building Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Basement of the Tsuchikage's building

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Basement of the Tsuchikage's building Empty
PostSubject: Basement of the Tsuchikage's building   Basement of the Tsuchikage's building Icon_minitimeThu 15 Jan 2009, 10:47 am

In the secret rooms of the basement of the Tsuchikage's building, is where the ANBU holds there secret headquarters.

In one of the rooms, Naito has found to be a good spot to train in. The room is empty except for a bunching bag in one of the corners and a plant in the other one.

Naito moves slowly his limbs around in a specifik pattern and cordinates. He is trying to train chakra control and improve his bug techniques.
The bugs becomes restless pretty quickly beneath the clothings, due to the chakra which is being produced by Naito's movements.
"I am not strong enough."
Back to top Go down
http://clashesofswords.forumsrpg.com
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Basement of the Tsuchikage's building   Basement of the Tsuchikage's building Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jan 2009, 12:03 pm

"Hump!" Naito is training on a new technique.
Three piles of bugs were gathered.
But it is clear that, whatever Naito were trying to do, it was a failure. He is panting and sweating after hours of training.
"I need... I just need... a little bit further."
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Basement of the Tsuchikage's building   Basement of the Tsuchikage's building Icon_minitimeSat 17 Jan 2009, 2:31 pm

One hour later...

Naito creates 3 piles of bugs.
The first one became a clone.
The second one became also a complete clone.
The third one was missing it's head and got disrupted pretty quickly.
"Awh, so close." Naito is hanging down and feeling really tired.
"I'm... I'm out of chakra. I better continue tomorrow instead." He gets in to a standing position and makes a sigh.
"Yep, thats what I should do. C'mon guys, lets go home for today." Naito was talking to the bugs and and turned around to leave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Basement of the Tsuchikage's building   Basement of the Tsuchikage's building Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Basement of the Tsuchikage's building
Page 1 of 1