Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Whom It Chose . - [P] - [Tsuchikage] - [Others, PM to Join.] Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Whom It Chose . - [P] - [Tsuchikage] - [Others, PM to Join.] Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Whom It Chose . - [P] - [Tsuchikage] - [Others, PM to Join.] Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Whom It Chose . - [P] - [Tsuchikage] - [Others, PM to Join.] Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Whom It Chose . - [P] - [Tsuchikage] - [Others, PM to Join.] Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Whom It Chose . - [P] - [Tsuchikage] - [Others, PM to Join.] Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Whom It Chose . - [P] - [Tsuchikage] - [Others, PM to Join.] Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Whom It Chose . - [P] - [Tsuchikage] - [Others, PM to Join.] Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Whom It Chose . - [P] - [Tsuchikage] - [Others, PM to Join.] Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Whom It Chose . - [P] - [Tsuchikage] - [Others, PM to Join.]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Infinite
Genin
Genin
Infinite

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: B rank
Village: -

Whom It Chose . - [P] - [Tsuchikage] - [Others, PM to Join.] Empty
PostSubject: Whom It Chose . - [P] - [Tsuchikage] - [Others, PM to Join.]   Whom It Chose . - [P] - [Tsuchikage] - [Others, PM to Join.] Icon_minitimeMon 07 Sep 2009, 12:50 pm

Her kitten-like ears twitched slightly as leaves flew throughout the area from the trees, her blank expression planted on her gentle face as always. Her tail was accesorized with a ribbon, with two golden bells, the same accessory around her neck, but a different size. Her outfit consisted of a black sportsbra, and a large, baggy pale violet t-shirt overtop, with denim shorts to match. She felt the breeze blow through her short hair, as her seventy pound blade layed on her back as she slowly felt a prescense, a chakra of a strong kind. She held the hilt of the sword tightly, and without a sound, she slowly moved, sensing a change in the winds.

[Shortness. lols .]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whom It Chose . - [P] - [Tsuchikage] - [Others, PM to Join.]   Whom It Chose . - [P] - [Tsuchikage] - [Others, PM to Join.] Icon_minitimeMon 07 Sep 2009, 1:12 pm

Karei approached the girl who was rumored to wield a blade more powerful than any Karei had seen before. He was riding upon the back of a horse made of clay. The horse was made with an extreme amount of detail, carved to show every single detail the creator could fit it. The horse even appeared to have hairs. Its main shifted as it shook its head, its tail swinging back and forth loftily as it silently crossed the terrain that stood between him and the chuunin girl. When he came near enough he hopped down from his horse, raising a hand in greeting and smiling.

Karei was wearing a black and violet top hat that day, his unkempt white hair sticking out from beneath it and covering his bad eye. He wore a black dress shirt, violet tie, and pair of black dress pants, finishing off the outfit with a pair of black-leather combat boots. "Hello there." He called out, stopping a good distance away to give her time to relax and remove her hand from her blade.
Back to top Go down
Infinite
Genin
Genin
Infinite

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Whom It Chose . - [P] - [Tsuchikage] - [Others, PM to Join.]   Whom It Chose . - [P] - [Tsuchikage] - [Others, PM to Join.] Icon_minitimeMon 07 Sep 2009, 1:22 pm

She opened her mouth slightly in surprise, it was only the man who ruled the village. She slightly bowed, looking at the horse in shock. She released the hilt of her sword, and stood back up slightly, the details and the horse itself were beautiful. He must have gone through great efforts to make the horse, or get it. She slightly tipped her head, looking at the Tsuchikage was a blank expression. He was wearing the most formal clothing for a ninja, was she something to do with it? The girl didn't smile, though she smiled from the inside. Scarlet brang her hand close to the man, wanting to shake, her lips straight and loose, for she didn't smile, until one day into the future. The chuunin slowly bowed again.

"My bad, sir. I must apoligize. I felt a change in the winds. I thought it was something forsaken, unknown." she studdered. Her tail flicked behind her, the bells slightly ringing as she did, the tip of her left ear folded downwards slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whom It Chose . - [P] - [Tsuchikage] - [Others, PM to Join.]   Whom It Chose . - [P] - [Tsuchikage] - [Others, PM to Join.] Icon_minitimeMon 07 Sep 2009, 1:52 pm

"Thats quite alright dear. I am something to fear at times, you know." He said jokingly, shaking her hand lightly before bowing himself. He raised his slender hand to the brim of his hat, removing it as he bowed and placing it back on top of his head. It was placed at an angle, implying that it was there more for fashion than formality. He eyed the blade on her back with curiosity and a bit of caution. "Only you may wield that blade, correct?' He asked her with a detached voice, as if he were thinking carefully.
Back to top Go down
Infinite
Genin
Genin
Infinite

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Whom It Chose . - [P] - [Tsuchikage] - [Others, PM to Join.]   Whom It Chose . - [P] - [Tsuchikage] - [Others, PM to Join.] Icon_minitimeMon 07 Sep 2009, 1:58 pm

"For a while, I suppose." she replied, gently. She frowned slightly, wondering what this man would do for the sword. "It weighs seventy pounds. I can't handle it yet. I have to get the lightning god himself to help me, since he has a sword similar to this one." she spoke, and waved her tail lightly, as he shook her own slender hand. Her nails plain, but shiny. Scarlet turned her frown to her blank expression, straight lips. She looked at the man with a look that seemed to charm others, her teal eyes shifting to a lime green. "Your horse.. She's a beauty. Did you create her?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whom It Chose . - [P] - [Tsuchikage] - [Others, PM to Join.]   Whom It Chose . - [P] - [Tsuchikage] - [Others, PM to Join.] Icon_minitimeMon 07 Sep 2009, 2:11 pm

"Good luck with that, swords aren't my style. And yes, I did create her." Karei said cheerfully, reaching into his pocket. He clenched whatever he had taken out of it in his fist tightly, his knuckles turning white. When he opened it a small butterfly flew out, the color of clay. It fluttered above them, circling their heads as he activated a single hand seal with his left hand. Suddenly, the butterfly exploded into an array of brilliant lights, very similar to a firework. "Its the talent that earned me my shinobi nickname."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whom It Chose . - [P] - [Tsuchikage] - [Others, PM to Join.]   Whom It Chose . - [P] - [Tsuchikage] - [Others, PM to Join.] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whom It Chose . - [P] - [Tsuchikage] - [Others, PM to Join.]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Inside The World :: The Great 5 Shinobi Nations :: Earth Country-Hidden Stone-
Jump to: