Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jul 2008, 12:37 pm

Kaushuro woke up " huh what ??? oh i must have fallen asleep " he muttered " last thing i remember
was Pein giving an evil speech " Kaushuro yawned " God he was boring , at least i
missed most of it " .
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Thai Underworld .

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jul 2008, 4:56 pm

"Why did I do that........" Ryu asked herself clutching her own head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jul 2008, 6:26 am

" Do what ??? " said Kaushuro kneeling down beside Ryu " please say it was nothing serious "
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jul 2008, 10:22 am

"I was about to leave with Pein, to be his assistant....." Ryu said calmly, "That means he might of commanded me to kill you, I'm part Uchiha, Kaushuro...." Ryu said still clutching her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jul 2008, 11:40 am

" Uchiha !!!???? " Kaushuro's jaw dropped . " you have sharigan ??? " asked
Banana buring his face in his hands
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jul 2008, 11:45 am

"I don't, it's just I don't really know yet Kaushuro, I didn't want to tell anyone... Not even Kevin, Kaushuro." Ryu said and looked at Kaushuro, "I told everyone I shouldn't, they kept pushing me, even Pein..." Ryu said sitting down, "If I have the sharingan, I have to master my full potential, like what Pein told me, then I can't let anyone in my way...." Ryu said and sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jul 2008, 11:52 am

Banana looked at Kaushuro and sighed " Ryu-sama , on his thirteenth birthday after his parents were
killed by a couple of Uchiha he slit both wrists 3 times and declared h would kill any Uchiha he came
across " . Kaushuro spun round and smacked the toad round the head " YOUR NOT SUPPOSED
TO TELL ANYONE THAT " he yelled forgetting Ryu was still there .
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jul 2008, 6:33 pm

Ryu sighed, "Then you may as well kill me now, that is if you want to Kaushuro..." Ryu said, looking down at the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jul 2008, 10:45 am

Banana raised is gun and pushed his master backwards " then we might as well make it quick " he
said coldly loading the gun . Kaushuro stopped him " do you have sharigan yet " he asked .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jul 2008, 10:55 am

" Another Sharingan... hmmm competition is rising" Minato said coming out of the tree. " So why is banana killing Ryu again ?" Minato was hanging upside down from the tree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jul 2008, 10:56 am

Banana pointed his other gun at Minato before getting sent sprawling by Buki " WILL YOU STOP TRYING
TO SHOOT PEOPLE " .
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jul 2008, 11:02 am

"Not yet, Kaushuro..." Ryu replied standing up and walking to Minato, "Your lucky I don't have sharingan yet Minato..." Ryu said to him coldly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jul 2008, 11:05 am

Banana looked really pissed off , but Buki didn't care he just took the guns and hit Banana on the head
with them .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jul 2008, 11:11 am

" You actually expect me to be scared ? " Minato asked her with a smile. " over the time i was in aakatsuki... i learned many things. I may have been under Ukon's influence but i was concious. Now if you excuse me" He gets of the tree. " So... tell me again why is Ryu angry at me ?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jul 2008, 11:12 am

" Probably for killing Hikari , although that was mostly Ukon's fault " said Buki punching Banana
in the face .
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jul 2008, 11:15 am

Ryu didn't respond and tranformed into a wolf, Wrong again... Ryu thought and sat down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jul 2008, 11:16 am

" yeah... that idiot was controlling me. That guys got a big Ego thats for sure " Minato laughed a little. Then he put his elbow on Buki's shoulder casually.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jul 2008, 11:16 am

Buki ignored her and put Banana in a headlock before hitting him with the gun again .
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jul 2008, 11:24 am

"He almost killed me... Ukon..." Ryu said using telepathy, to let Buki and Minato hear her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jul 2008, 11:27 am

" So... what now ? Digging up the past won't do us any good will it ? " Minato said as he took out his Coke and took a sip.
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jul 2008, 11:50 am

Ryu ran up to Minato and pawed him, after all she tranformed into a wolf, "Gimme some of that..." Ryu said again using telepathy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jul 2008, 11:52 am

Buki jumped over Ryu and grabbed the can " Haha " he yelled as he ran away .
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jul 2008, 11:55 am

Ryu snarled and chased after Buki, after a bit, she pounced on him and protected the can for Minato.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jul 2008, 11:57 am

Buki hit Ryu on the head and went away to sulk in a tree .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jul 2008, 11:58 am

" YOU... HOW DARE YOU STEAL MY COKE. I WILL KILL YOU. Actaully ill torture you for Three days. " Minato grabbed Buki and looked him in the eye giving him a tsukuyomi vision that he is in an all girls school naked. The illusion continued for 3 days ( 3 seconds ). Minato gave a glass of half the remaining coke to Ryu and he sipped his own. " Nothing beats a good Coke. Sorry Buki... but im touchy when it comes to Coke "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next