Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Thai Underworld .

Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] Empty
PostSubject: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jul 2008, 1:34 pm

Ryu stood up near her bed, she walked towards the door and opened it ever so slightly and walked out carefully, she steps towards the fridge and opens it, she grabs peppers, and lettuce and throws it onto the cutting board, she put a tomato onto the cutting board carefully and grabs a knife, she then cuts the green pepper slowly. She clutches her arm in pain and gives it a push of pressure, she then continued cutting and hearing a knock on the door. She walks towards the door with her arm with the robotic arm brace on it. Ryu makes it face the door.

*Thump, thump, thump.* Ryu kept hearing and walked towards the door even more, then she sees an illusion of Modorokie Lee, "I hate you... Your a disappointment." It said to her and she kicked it, "Shut up!" Ryu yelled and clutched her head, all this had been happening ever since Lee got paralyzed, *Thump, thump, thump.* the person outside kept pounding on her door, over and over. Ryu opened the door slightly with only her left side of her face showing, "What?!" she snapped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jul 2008, 3:51 pm

Pein appeared at her window " Still haunted by images of the past Ryu? " Pein said. He had seen her past with his Rinnegan. " Not living up to your expectations in always a terrible thing, and being on the recieving end is a lot worse." This was the Fuuma Pein, probably the only one with any emotions. Pein came up to her and looked her straight in the eye. " Just as i suspected. Mental Stress and Emotional Trauma. Bad, but could be worse". He said as he moved back. " You may wanna answer the door" He said as the thumping got louder.
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jul 2008, 4:18 pm

She nodded and watched Pein with her eyes she backed up into the door, How did he know my name? she asked herself in her thoughts and opened the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jul 2008, 5:00 pm

" Because of the Rinnegan Ryu " Pein said answering her question, as he sat on the chair near the study table.
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jul 2008, 5:18 pm

Ryu slowly opened the door, a package on the front door. She looked around for anyone in sight, she grabbed it and looked for a name. No name. She closed the door and dropped the package swiftly onto the table Pein was at. She then looked at him. "Since your so smart, could you try and see what's in that?" she asked and walked towards the fridge, she opened it and grabbed some mushrooms out of it and closed the fridge. She once again grabbed her large chef knife and continued cutting, she cut mushrooms into tiny flat pieces, she looked at Pein. "And could you try to teach me that mind reading? I need it, to tell what people really feel about me..." Ryu asked and kept cutting. She grabbed the sliced mushrooms into the palm of her hand and threw it into the large red pot.

She cut the lettuce into small pieces, then started cutting the peppers into small stick like shapes. She threw them into the pot and stirred it and put the lettuce and tomato into it. She walked over to a small pot, she grabbed a coffee cup and received tea from the pot. She then sat on the couch and drinking the hot tea with no sound.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jul 2008, 5:52 pm

" Its not a trick, its the Rinnegan, but yes, i could teach you, and as for the package, i don't wanna ruine the surprise. Open it." Pein told her, as he took a cup of coffee. He sipped the coffee. " Not bad, but it cold use a litle more sugar, but it has a lovely aroma". He got up and sat next to Ryu
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jul 2008, 8:17 pm

Ryu nodded, "I'll be right back," she responded and grabbed the package, "I'll bring it over there, but I'll get you the sugar pot, and a double thanks." she said and smiled and walked to the pot and picked it up and set the package down on the table in front of them, "Here's the sugar." Ryu said as she grabbed the package, she felt a little scared, but she still opened it. "Was... Kevin here...?" she wondered and grabbed a bottle of perfume. She set it on the table and sat down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jul 2008, 2:48 am

" No, he wasn't. But i see him in your near future." Pein said smiling. He took the sugar and added 2 teaspoons to his Coffee. " Now its good ". He got up and started too look at the tree in front of the window. " Do you have any enemies. Anyone who carries a grudge against you?" Pein asked her
'
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jul 2008, 12:11 pm

"Sakon is one, we just kid fight, but he does hold a grudge against me..." Ryu said smirking, "Just sometimes we battle, and I let out my fear." Ryu explained and looked at the floor, "And Kevin.... I like him... I want him in my future and you said he was, so that's good...." Ryu said blushing, still looking at the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jul 2008, 12:18 pm

" The tree is a sign of life. That tree is directly under your influence, and it shows weak signs for your near future. Means you wil just barely survive" Pein said as he moved away fom the window and picked up his coffee cup and drank the last bit.
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jul 2008, 12:24 pm

"What do you mean... Who are you?" Ryu said and stopped blushing and suddenly got colder, like she is when she is in her seperate personality. "Tell me... Now..." Ryu said fiercely, but calmly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jul 2008, 12:28 pm

" Your better. Calm down Ryu, battle will only get you killed" Pein moved infront of her, without a sign of concern in his eye's. " I am known as Pein... previously the leader of the Akatsuki, now a member of Dark Palm." Pein looked straigth in to her eye's
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jul 2008, 12:34 pm

"You abandoned your home...?" Ryu said, not looking at Pein, "Why...?" she asked once again and looked at Pein, but not his eyes, "Just don-" Ryu paused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jul 2008, 1:13 pm

" I did not abondone my home, Ryu Ukiku. Circumstances then forced me to" Pein came closer. The distance between them was almost 0. Pein slightly lifted her face by the Chin and this time looked into her eye's, " Ryu Ukiku... what is it that you want?" Pein said out of the Blue, as if he had seen something. " Tell me, what is your Hidden Ambition?"
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jul 2008, 1:27 pm

"I'm not telling, nobody, nobody at all, if I tell, it will decide if I die, or not!!" Ryu yelled pushing Pein away from her, "Just don't touch me, or the fate could go to you..." Ryu said calmly as her robotic arm filled with static electricity, "Just don't come near me, or you could get badly hurt..." Ryu said as her robotic arm faced Pein.
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info
Village: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jul 2008, 1:56 pm

((Hmm.......I don't remember you having a robotic arm...))
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jul 2008, 2:59 pm

Pein was still doing his freaky evil madman thing when BOOM !!!! The door was blown off its hinges , every
inch of it was reduced to splinters and sawdust . There was someting walknig towards them through
the haze , that something revealed itself to be a toad , a toad with two big handguns . " Nice work "
said a voice , sending chills down both ninja's spines . Literally .
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jul 2008, 3:29 pm

((It is new, Narruto, read custom weapons, it was approved.))

"Sakon... Get away... It's Pein, the guy who used to be akatsuki..." Ryu said calmly and backed up into the counter, "Just save yourself, get away..." Ryu said once again, calmly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jul 2008, 3:40 pm

All the heat left the room in a second , water frozen on the spot . Banana shuddered and reloaded his pistol .
" Whats the point , im don't care if i die " said Kaushuro his eyes flashing red .
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jul 2008, 3:43 pm

"Exactly, that is the point, Pein is a kage level, I'm weaker than him, he'll kill me, I need to protect Naruto, not you!!" Ryu yelled as she subsituted to where the door once was, "Maybe your stronger than me, so fight Pein." Ryu said calmly and started walking out the door, " I may need a new house, a new one, all because of this..." Ryu said to herself quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jul 2008, 3:46 pm

Banana looked worried as Kaushuro stood up . " Levels , just a bunch of rubbish to group people together
and Ryu ... " Kaushuro grinned manically and lifted up a dead body . Hikari's body .
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jul 2008, 3:49 pm

Ryu ignored him and kept walking, "You didn't care for her, did you, you let her die, and it was your fault..." Ryu said to herself, remembering Sakon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jul 2008, 3:58 pm

Banana glanced into Kaushuro's eyes and almost fainted , then he realised what was about to happen
and shot Kaushuro five times in the head with both guns . The bullets went straight through him ,
it looked like he was made of fire . Kaushuro started laughing and the room started to implode ,
windows smashed , every door was destroyed the walls collapsed in on themselves .
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jul 2008, 4:01 pm

"Good thing I was out of there," Ryu said once again to herself and looked back at her house, I hope their not dead... Ryu thought and looked back at the destroyed house, she saw no moving, no dead bodies, nothing, she turned back around and kept walking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jul 2008, 4:06 pm

She'd only walked a few steps before the houses exploded three times , there was a figure coming out
of the flames staggering and screaming , collapsing twice only to get back up again and laugh evilly .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next