Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jul 2008, 12:01 pm

Buki threw up " MY EYES .... that wasn't an all girls school and I wasn't the one naked " he ran into
a tree " MINATO YOU ARE DEAD " he yelled smacked Minato on the back of the head and splilling
all the coke on him .
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Thai Underworld .

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jul 2008, 12:03 pm

Ryu licked her glass of coke beside Minato and watched Buki get tortured.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jul 2008, 12:04 pm

" No... you didn't do that. You better hope that that was an illusion. YOU SPILLED MY COKE. " He kicked Buki in the face. " Now buy me a new one "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jul 2008, 12:05 pm

A shadow crept up the tree behind Ryu ... " Guess who " said an evil voice making everything
go cold .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jul 2008, 12:05 pm

" Not that ass again " Minat osaid as he put his hand on his face in dissapointment.
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jul 2008, 12:06 pm

Ryu whined like a hungry dog would and gave the shiny eye look to Minato, she licked more of the coke. Then she licked the coke off of Minato.

((Sorry, canine instincts!))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jul 2008, 12:07 pm

" You might wanna look that way " He said as he turned Ryu's head in the direction of Ukon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jul 2008, 12:08 pm

Buki pulled out Banana's gun and shot the tree 7 times . " Hehe missed me " teased the voice edging towards
Ryu , Buki picked up the knife and pointed it at himself .
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jul 2008, 12:10 pm

The wolf panted and snarled, Ryu attempted to attack Ukon, she then pouted beside Minato and put her front paws on her face. She then looked at Buki and jumped on him and bit the knife and pulled it out of his hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jul 2008, 12:11 pm

" I remember this guy. Stinkin Wierdo " Minato put a hand on Buki's shoulder. " No point. He will take over Ryu... then me... then someone else. You cant kill him like this atleast. Think Buki... whats his weakness ? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jul 2008, 12:12 pm

Ukon smiled and left . " YOU GET BACK HERE YOU FU ... " yelled Buki before Banana stuffed the
gun in his mouth .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jul 2008, 12:14 pm

" No point. He's gone " Minato sat down. He put his hand inside Buki's shrit and took out his wallet. " Hmm... 1 dollor for my coke " He tossed it back to Buki.
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jul 2008, 12:25 pm

Ryu sneezed and dropped the knife and panted and stuck her tounge out.
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info
Village: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jul 2008, 6:38 pm

((Buki can't RP, cause Joshua's character hasn't even been judged by the council. He didn't even ask me if he could have another character nor even make another character app. for his new character. All RPing topics that concern Buki will be deleted, and now I will lock this topic. Locked))
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jul 2008, 5:05 am

(( Erm Naruto , Kaushuro never died his Bijuu healed him , I just wanted to change my name for
some reason . Also kitaro asked me to be a genin cause the cloud village needed more of them ))
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jul 2008, 10:25 am

((I'm leaving this topic.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jul 2008, 10:26 am

Buki stood up " well im leaving ,see ya " he drawled before jumping onto a roof and off into town .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jul 2008, 10:46 am

" Me too... See ya " Minato dissapeared
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5