Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Thai Underworld .

Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jul 2008, 4:09 pm

"Get away from me!!" Ryu yelled and started running to the only place she could go, the Mizukage's Office, she saw illusions of the Mizukage, "Your such a loser, and a dissapointment..." it said, she punched it and made it go away, "Everyone shut up!" she said as static went up her robotic arm, she turned it into a shockwave and it went right under Sakon ...

((P.S, you cannot see shockwaves.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jul 2008, 4:13 pm

Kaushuro's staggered round and Ryu saw his eyes , they were filled with madness and sadness , enough
to make most people commit suicide . The shickwave hit him and he yelled in pain , it was obvious
he was helpless , he was two differnet people at the same time . He looked up at Ryu with
pleading eyes , he'd finally cracked .
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jul 2008, 4:17 pm

She looked at Kaushuro coldly, "Do you know what it means to feel that pain? Then actually accept me, not torture me." Ryu said bitterly and waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jul 2008, 4:20 pm

Kaushuro stared at Ryu , any shred of sanity he'd ever had was gone " you couldn't even imagine my pain ,
anyone that makes freinds with me will either die or go insane " he broke down crying " BECAUSE OF HIM"
Kaushuro pulled at his hair and smashed his own face into the ground " BECASUE OF HIM " .
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jul 2008, 4:24 pm

Ryu lifted Kaushuro up with both hands, the robotic and normal one, "Well, that is him, not you, if you knew how to fight it, ignore it." Ryu said coldly and looked him in the eye, "That was like Hikari, she died only for you to live, but you didn't protect her." Ryu said bitterly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jul 2008, 4:27 pm

" I COULDN'T PROTECT HER " yelled Kaushuro falling to his knee's again " I CAN'T PROTECT ANYONE ,
I CAN'T HELP ANYONE ALL I CAN DO IS HURT PEOPLE " he pulled out a kife and started stabbing himself .
" HE'S MESSING WITH MY MIND , PLAYING WITH ME "
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jul 2008, 4:30 pm

"Then stop him!!!!" Ryu yelled and took the knife and threw it over herself, "Just try again, start your life over Kaushuro..." Ryu said, trying to make him feel better ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jul 2008, 4:33 pm

" I CAN'T " Kaushuro was completly losing it " I CAN'T GET RID OF HIM , BECAUSE HE IS ME , I
AM HIM " he yelled hitting himself against the floor " I CAN NEVER GET RID OF HIM , I CAN NEVER
BE CLOSE TO ANYONE "
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jul 2008, 4:35 pm

"Then why are you so close to me, you've never tryed to kill me... So just ignore him, fight back Kaushuro!" Ryu yelled back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jul 2008, 4:38 pm

" I JUST TRYED TO BLOW YOU UP " cried Kaushuro pointing at where the house had been " OSHI , KITARO
KEVIN , KI ... THEY'LL ALL BE NEXT " Kaushuro's eyes were so emotional anyone who looked into them
would probably kill themselves from sadness .
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jul 2008, 4:40 pm

"Well, that wasn't you Kaushuro, that was 'the guy'." Ryu said calmly and hugged Kaushuro, "Try to be yourself okay?" she asked and held him by the shoulders, not hugging him anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jul 2008, 4:45 pm

Kaushuro was shaking violently he stared at Ryu for a few seconds before stumbling fowards and
garabbing the knife " HE'S RUINED EVERYTHING" he raised the knife " UKON " was all he said
before he plunged the knife into his chest .

(( fell free to try and save me , i dont wanna die :( ))
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jul 2008, 4:47 pm

Ryu picked up Kaushuro, "You don't need to die, Kaushuro..." Ryu said and pulled the knife out of his chest. She threw it over her and charged chakra into her hands, every last bit, making a small blue ball, she pushed her hand towards his chest, "Curaga!" she yelled healing the deep hole.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jul 2008, 4:52 pm

A shadow crept out off under Kaushuro's body and rose up behind Ryu before slithering away .
Kaushuro was still shaking he opened his eyes and burst out crying , he'd managed to exorcise himself.
He just kept crying like a baby , there were three bleeding cuts on each off his wrists . Attempts to
deal with Ukon . Tears kept streaming down his face and his body was jerking , he was a quivering mess .
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jul 2008, 4:55 pm

Ryu kept healing the injured Kaushuro with every last bit of her chakra, she healed his wrists, chest, and legs. The shadow quivered behind Ryu, it was looking for a new victim, maybe a girl, a girl right in front of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jul 2008, 4:58 pm

The shadow smiled and plunged itself into Ryu shadow . Ryu fell over clutching her stomach . Ukon
was killing her , he was inside her head doing what he had done to Kaushuro . Suddenly the pain stopped
and Ryu saw Kaushuro had stabbed himself again the knife was completly in . To kill Ukon he had to kill
himself . To save Ryu .
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jul 2008, 5:02 pm

((Man... 3 Character's gone...))

Ryu got up slowly and looked at Kaushuro, "Kaushuro! No!" she yelled after he was already dead, "Dead already..." Ryu said to herself, she jumped away. Leaving the man there, dead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jul 2008, 5:04 pm

" Not yet " said Kaushuro coughing up blood " i have about 7 seconds left to live " the knife dropped out
spattering blood on the ground .
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jul 2008, 5:06 pm

Ryu came back, "I don't have any chakra left, so all I can say is good-bye Kaushuro..." Ryu said with a single tear drop coming from her eye.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jul 2008, 5:09 pm

" Bye " said Kaushuro simply ... then he died , Banana flung the corpse over his shoulder and flickered away .
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jul 2008, 5:10 pm

Ryu fell to the ground, bursting out in tears, "He did that to save me..." Ryu said to herself lying in Kaushuro's blood, "But why..?" she asked herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jul 2008, 5:12 pm

The shadow appeared next to Ryu " another one down " said Ukon coldly " and a new target "
Kaushuro had killed himself for nothing ... Ukon was still alive .
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jul 2008, 5:15 pm

Ryu opened her eyes to the voice and flipped up and started running, "I don't need you Ukon, no one does!" Ryu yelled charging her new chakra. She ran once again, all the way to the Mizukage's office, she opened the door and shut it swiftly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jul 2008, 5:17 pm

Ukon smiled coldly " i don't wnat anyo .... " a ghostly image of Kaushuro had impaled Ukon on
a sword . Ukon's eyes widend before he collapsed and finally died .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jul 2008, 6:01 am

As Ryu entered the mizukage's office, it collapsed. It was an illusion set by Pein. He stood on the window of the shattered appartement, Unharmed. " Idiots, licking each other's wounds. So pointless." Pein came up to Ryu " I can revive the idiot if you like, bringing him back from the dead is no big thing for me. But then again, it would be so pointless. Its your choice. Of course i expect something in return." Pein was standing nexto Ryu. His body didn't even have a scratch on his body or his clothes. " He thought i was as strong as him. An insult to me. He thinks levels are to group people, but its actaully what seperates the weak from the strong."
Pein was looking at Kaushuro's dead body, examining it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]   Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death Becomes Us - [PM to Join]
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next