Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Recovery of the War - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Recovery of the War - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Recovery of the War - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Recovery of the War - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Recovery of the War - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Recovery of the War - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Recovery of the War - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Recovery of the War - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Recovery of the War - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Recovery of the War

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Hidden Sand Villiage, Sunagakure

Recovery of the War - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovery of the War   Recovery of the War - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2008, 5:47 pm

"Yes...Minato paralyzed me from the waist down." He set the iPod beside him and looked at Rucanmaru. "I'll be out in a little bit. Listen, get Ki here. He's a medical expert. I need him to make a potion." He then pointed to the window. "Tell him that please."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of the War   Recovery of the War - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2008, 5:49 pm

"yeah sure ill go look for him" he said a he went out
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of the War   Recovery of the War - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2008, 6:06 pm

"Good, have him come here when you find him." He then finished off the apple and threw it into the garbage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of the War   Recovery of the War - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2008, 7:54 pm

Kitaro walked into the room after surveying the mist village he needed some rest and sat down
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of the War   Recovery of the War - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2008, 8:09 pm

"So, how have you been Kitaro?" Modorkie asked him in kind-of a concerned tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of the War   Recovery of the War - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2008, 8:10 pm

well im not to bad off training with naruto from time to time but not doing much so if you need something call me how bout you lee
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of the War   Recovery of the War - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2008, 8:15 pm

"Well, besides the fact that Minato paralyzed me, I'm okay." He then layed back and relaxed himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of the War   Recovery of the War - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2008, 8:17 pm

paralyzed you i didnt know that was possible for the mizukage maybe your just getting to old
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of the War   Recovery of the War - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2008, 8:20 pm

"*chickle*, No. Minato used Black Thunder on my and paralyzed me." He then closed his eyes and tried to relax his muscles as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of the War   Recovery of the War - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2008, 8:24 pm

your getting old thats all there is 2 it i bet you didnt even summon phondarago he is awesome
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of the War   Recovery of the War - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2008, 8:26 pm

"No. If I summoned him, he would have been barbequed." Modorokie then sat up and looked at Kitaro. "I need a miracle."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of the War   Recovery of the War - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2008, 8:27 pm

well i can get you one if the willows will see me they can rearrange mollecules in your body to get you better in a second
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of the War   Recovery of the War - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2008, 8:32 pm

"Sure, I'll do anything." Modorokie then looked out the window and started to frown. "It'll take a miracle for me to be cured."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of the War   Recovery of the War - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2008, 8:32 pm

Kitaro said wait here old man then walked out of the room with a grin and a slight limp to go off looking for the willow clan
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of the War   Recovery of the War - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2008, 8:35 pm

"God, I hope he comes through." He said, then laid back to sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of the War   Recovery of the War - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2008, 9:24 pm

as the kage was sleeping rucanmaru snuck into the room and pulled out some poisoness senbon 'sorry for this' he threw the senbon at the kages neck
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of the War   Recovery of the War - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2008, 9:25 pm

Water from the gourd shot out and hit Rucanmaru. The noise woke modorokie up. "Rucanmaru, what are you doing?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of the War   Recovery of the War - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2008, 9:27 pm

'tch' quickly rucanmaru made a hand seal then there was a burning sound it came from the ipod rucanmaru gave to the kage it had a paper bomb on it! rucanmaru jumped out the window as the bomb exploded
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of the War   Recovery of the War - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2008, 9:29 pm

A kitaro clone left to keep the mizukage company shoved the mizukage off the bed and curled up on the paper bomb as a beacon went off for kitaro to return
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of the War   Recovery of the War - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2008, 9:32 pm

when the bomb exploed many kuni flyed out going everywere in the room they were all poisoness

rucnamaru manged to escape
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of the War   Recovery of the War - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2008, 9:33 pm

the clone took the explosion and several kunai keeping the mizukage from being hit as Kitaro arrived he spotted ruccumaru escaping and threw several kunai at him and appeared next to him with his sword drawn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of the War   Recovery of the War - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2008, 9:35 pm

'im not stupid' then rucanmaru turned into water it was a clone meanwhile the real rucanmaru was running out of the mist village
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of the War   Recovery of the War - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2008, 9:36 pm

Kitaro had a clone there which stopped ruccumaru long enough for Kitaro to catch up and throw a kunai with a paper bomb at ruccumaru
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of the War   Recovery of the War - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2008, 9:39 pm

he created a field olighting around him bouncing the kuni of him and on to the village gate blowing it up making it crumble into rocks creating a wall between the real kitaro and rucanmaru he quickly then made 4 water clones to stop the kitaro clone as the real rucanmaru used hidden mist justu and disapeared into the mist
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of the War   Recovery of the War - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2008, 9:40 pm

Kitaro summoned his dragon and flew into the sky firing lightning balls into the forest where ruc surely went
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of the War   Recovery of the War - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recovery of the War
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next