Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Recovery of the War - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Recovery of the War - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Recovery of the War - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Recovery of the War - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Recovery of the War - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Recovery of the War - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Recovery of the War - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Recovery of the War - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Recovery of the War - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Recovery of the War

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Recovery of the War - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovery of the War   Recovery of the War - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 1:29 am

the demon then breaks rucanmaru out of the rope 'aha another chase' he started speeding away and shooting lighting bolts back a kitaro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of the War   Recovery of the War - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 1:30 am

Demark began to fire fireballs at Ruccumaru while dodging the lightning balls (its usually the other way around for me) then Demark speeds up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of the War   Recovery of the War - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 1:32 am

rucanmaru's demon dogdes the fireballs and speeds up until they came above the great whirlpool and the whirlpool village or country i dont rember 'well i guess this is where i get off' he said putting a underwater breather mask then rucanmaru jump down into the whirlpool while his demon turns around and rams kitaro
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of the War   Recovery of the War - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 1:32 am

ki chuckled. "you dont have to do that." ki had pulled out an owl feather. "this is not a metephor." he blew though it and spirits. white spirits came out. purifying all of the demons. "a hundred years of being a monk really paid off..." he chuckled as he put the feather away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of the War   Recovery of the War - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 1:34 am

Kitaro jumps over the demon and Demark cuts the demon in half as Kitaro went underwater in the whirlpool after transforming into a electric eel with transform jutsu
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of the War   Recovery of the War - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 1:35 am

"mizu, now." mizu turns into an ice bird and swoops up carrying ki. his hair was in akward places. like feathers. he did an unfamiliar sighn. " spirits of thy anscestors. loving family of monks. bend me at your will."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of the War   Recovery of the War - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 1:36 am

rucanmaru was spinning around in the whirlpool but finally found the right timing and was sent flying towards a rock wall that connects to the whirlpool village 'wow how long you plan on following me?' he said being to climb the wall with his feet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of the War   Recovery of the War - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 1:38 am

Kitaro swims up to the top of the whrilpool and Demark picks him up as he flies over Ruc he drops clones down that say "Ruccumaru your making this worse on yourself just go and deal with the punishment from lee or face me"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of the War   Recovery of the War - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 1:39 am

kis hair turned blue. spirits came out of his robe and held onto rucan. draining him of most of his chakra. they let go of him as soon as most of his chakra was out. and he could only do a few clones. ki then put the chakra in a bottle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of the War   Recovery of the War - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 1:39 am

'its a deat sentence either way so i decided to make it a little fun' he said laughing and kicks the clones back into the whirlpool and then starts running up the wall
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of the War   Recovery of the War - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 1:40 am

"dang ki your full of tricks arent you" Kitaro said as he knocked ruccumaru down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of the War   Recovery of the War - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 1:40 am

(ok its hard to understand whats going on cause the order is all messed up and its not deat its death)
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of the War   Recovery of the War - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 1:42 am

ki sighed. a blue cord was lassoed around him. cutting off his breath. then he pulled him of the wall. "your chakra is almost gone, and your tied to a spirit chain. if you break out of this without my permisson. you turn into a spirit and will be tortured by his past life.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of the War   Recovery of the War - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 1:42 am

ki chuckled. " you know i like to keep them a secret."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of the War   Recovery of the War - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 1:44 am

Kitaro just waited saying only 1 sentence "Lee is a lot more forgiving than me and a death sentence is not what he may have in mind" (all right if another post was made before yours edit it please
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of the War   Recovery of the War - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 1:46 am

the spirts were all of sudden sucked into rucanmaru's sword that is on his back 'well i have other sources of charka no a days' he says activing his Curse seal then kitaro and ki suddenly start feeling werid cause of the poison back then fused with nerve destoryer gas thats mixed with my own blood creating a posion that starts disrupting normal nerve movement (in easyer if you try to move your leg you move something else like your finger)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of the War   Recovery of the War - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 1:47 am

(i can't edit here)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of the War   Recovery of the War - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 1:49 am

Kitaro laughed "you think poiison can stop us ill kill myself to get you to lee and face his judgment so you have a choice face me or face lee" Kitaro said
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of the War   Recovery of the War - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 1:50 am

ki laughed. "rucan. im not affected. im not human. im a samuikichime. a more powerful speices of man. we were put on this earth to suck out the evil and weak!!" ki strengthend his grip and the spirits came at peace, then he pulled him up higher, making his sword drop off his back and was absorbed into the spirit relm.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of the War   Recovery of the War - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 1:51 am

ki abseved the poison. and found the loopholes. then some green liquid came out of a flap in kis through. he spit it in a bottle, corked it and threw it at kitaro. "thats the antidote."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of the War   Recovery of the War - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 1:51 am

"hey ki i trust you enought to atom eye the poison out can you help me out" kitaro said sounding more friendly towards ki
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of the War   Recovery of the War - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 1:53 am

when kitaro laughed blood came out 'well you'll die either way that poison will kill you not even a medical master could cure it because its mixed with my blood which heals germs and cells if you try to heal it youll make it worse and il ltake my chances running' he said making over 100 water clones by using charka from the water itself
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of the War   Recovery of the War - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 1:54 am

ki chuckled. "i threw it to you. and dont sugarcoat your voice. plus, i hardly do this anymore.and i threw it to you. and yes, i am a medical ninja. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of the War   Recovery of the War - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 1:55 am

"good now you get the honor of stopping him this time" Kitaro said to Ki
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of the War   Recovery of the War - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 1:55 am

'ki you are effected i know i was there when kisho studyed you its also full of acidic's i made it just in cause and your ghost friends can't hurt me my sword eats anything that has charka and you ghost work the same' he said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of the War   Recovery of the War - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recovery of the War
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next