Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Recovery of the War - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Recovery of the War - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Recovery of the War - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Recovery of the War - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Recovery of the War - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Recovery of the War - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Recovery of the War - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Recovery of the War - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Recovery of the War - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Recovery of the War

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage

Recovery of the War - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovery of the War   Recovery of the War - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 1:57 am

Kitaro summoned the commander of heaven warriors who used his ability to rewind back to the time both Kitaro and Ruccumaru were in the water with no poision and Kitaro was an eel who then electricuted Ruccumaru
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of the War   Recovery of the War - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 1:57 am

"death, or torture? and spirits dont have chakra dork, they have celestial energy that is the polar oposite of chakra, so they are eating it. it is origonally known as chi which us monks strive to perfect rucan." ki said excitedly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of the War   Recovery of the War - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 1:59 am

ignore my last post i have to make a choice between the heaven guys and the frogs so ignore it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of the War   Recovery of the War - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 1:59 am

(ok you know what i just quit im done)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of the War   Recovery of the War - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 2:00 am

(no ignore the last post i made i have to make a choice so ignore that one)
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of the War   Recovery of the War - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 2:01 am

ki was making a spike out of his shoulder. then he pulled it from him. "if i cut this, he will be eternally tortured within his very mind, and will soon die of starvation."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of the War   Recovery of the War - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 2:01 am

do whatever you want i have to make an impossible choice
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of the War   Recovery of the War - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 2:02 am

"okay." ki cut the cord and rucan dropped to the ground wriggling like a fish out of water. screaming like he was being burned alive.
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Hidden Sand Villiage, Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of the War   Recovery of the War - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 1:00 pm

Modorokie had no idea what was going on. He was still lying in his bed, with the swords at hand. Kill that traitor guys, kill him.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of the War   Recovery of the War - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 3:49 pm

kis hair returned to white. "well, i bid you both goodbye." and he teleported at the foot of lees bed. "are you okay for now?" his face saw sober and his yellow eyes were dim.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of the War   Recovery of the War - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 5:59 pm

(cant you read i quit this forum)
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of the War   Recovery of the War - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 6:04 pm

(yah)
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of the War   Recovery of the War - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 8:09 pm

(goodbye then)
Modorokie looked up at Ki. "What happened?" He asked in a brisk, soft tone of voice.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of the War   Recovery of the War - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 11:24 pm

ki was mumbling in a low voice. "we couldnt bring rucan alive to you. unfortunately he chose the path of willing death."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of the War   Recovery of the War - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jul 2008, 1:27 am

"i was going to let you take retribution on him as you choose Lee but you know he kinda died" Kitaro said as he scratched his head
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of the War   Recovery of the War - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jul 2008, 1:28 am

".................im gonna take a nap...." ki walked out the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of the War   Recovery of the War - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jul 2008, 1:30 am

(we were in a room)
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of the War   Recovery of the War - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jul 2008, 11:32 am

"Well, he was gonna die of attempted assassination, so I think it was better for him not to see me. I thank you both. Anyways, Ki, do you have anyway to cure me?" He asked in a concerned, questionable tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of the War   Recovery of the War - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jul 2008, 12:19 pm

Kitaro suddenly remembered the mizukage was paralyzed and looked at ki with a sense of wondering and interest
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Iwa

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of the War   Recovery of the War - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jul 2008, 12:47 pm

Dae reformed from magma solidfyed from a pool of magma on the ground
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of the War   Recovery of the War - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jul 2008, 1:15 pm

ki sighed. " yes, its simple really. ill just activate your vessels to connect the elcetrodes coming from your brain. then activate your chi pools." ki cutthe mizukages arm and made a few diagrams on his body, did a few handsighns and mumbled this. " spirits live within me to heal this man, to make him walk, and see the light of day." ki set one of his hands on lees head and one on his chest, and he felt the feeling come back. "there, now im going to bed." he said grugingly. and he flickerd out of the hospital onto a nearby tree.
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of the War   Recovery of the War - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jul 2008, 1:19 pm

Modorokie turned to the side of his bed and stood up. "Oh my God...it worked. I owe you one Ki. Thank you so much." He was a little wobbly, but started jumping up and down with joy. He smiled and looked at Kitaro. Now, I have to meet up with Oshi. He grabbed his water gourd, his swords, and ran out of the door.
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Iwa

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of the War   Recovery of the War - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jul 2008, 1:23 pm

"oh thx lee dont say hi or thanks for getting my villegers out." dae said with an irated tone
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of the War   Recovery of the War - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jul 2008, 1:26 pm

ki was staring at his arm on the tree. "i have been doing too much too soon. i must rejuvinate." ki mumbled as he stared at his arm. it was blackend from the tip of his claws all the way to his elbow. " i think im turning into a chidemon...."
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of the War   Recovery of the War - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jul 2008, 1:29 pm

Modorokie came back into the room. "Oh sorry. Thank you guys for helping the village." He then ran out grabbing what he just forgot about, his wallet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of the War   Recovery of the War - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recovery of the War
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6