Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Recovery of the War Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Recovery of the War Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Recovery of the War Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Recovery of the War Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Recovery of the War Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Recovery of the War Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Recovery of the War Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Recovery of the War Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Recovery of the War Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Recovery of the War

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Hidden Sand Villiage, Sunagakure

Recovery of the War Empty
PostSubject: Recovery of the War   Recovery of the War Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 11:01 am

Modorokie layed still in his bed. He couldn't believe how strong Minato was. He layed there, wondering what was happening to minato right now.
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Thai Underworld .

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of the War   Recovery of the War Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 11:16 am

Ryu was walking near the hospital when she came back from her training in Konoha, she couldn't beleive she decided to be a Mist Village sannin with Oshiroku instead. She heard all about the fight when she came back between Modorokie and Minato. She went to the hospital and dropped her bags in front of his room, she opened the door quietly, "Modorokie! Your okay!" she said excited and hugged him softly, she didn't want to hurt or damage him more. "I can't beleive your here, still." Ryu said and smiled. "I became a sannin and Naruto said I could head back to my village, the Mist, and I became a sannin here." Ryu said and sat on a close-by chair.
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of the War   Recovery of the War Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 11:20 am

"that's great..." Modorokie said to Ryu with a desperate look on his face. "...Minato, paralyzed me, for a temporary time." Modorokie looked down and frowned. "I won, but I lost the movement in my legs for a good amount of time."
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of the War   Recovery of the War Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 11:25 am

"Oh, do you know how long?" Ryu asked calmly and tryed to smile, "I can't beleive he did these things, first he kills Hikari-chan, then tries to kill you but you end up paralyzed instead?" she groaned, "How come he does these things ... " Ryu says to herself and puts her hand on his hand, "Don't worry, everyone is depending on you to stay and get better." Ryu said and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of the War   Recovery of the War Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 11:31 am

Modorokie just looked down and frowned. "We don't know how long, but he did. Luckily, how I got back, I used a teleportation jutsu. We don't know if it's perminent or temporary." Modorokie layed back down and just stared at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of the War   Recovery of the War Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 11:36 am

"I hope it's not permanent," Ryu said and looked at Lee, "I hope you feel better soon," Ryu smiled showing her famous fang. "Because... Because... Your the best kage I've ever known..." Ryu said shyly and blushed a little, "People need you out there, your the leader of our village, and what are we going to do without you Modorokie?" Ryu said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of the War   Recovery of the War Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 11:43 am

"I don't know, but if I got paralyzed to minato, who knows what koichi will do." Modorokie looked up to Ryu. "Thanks for the compliment though."
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of the War   Recovery of the War Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 11:48 am

"That twerp is nothing to you probably Modorokie, I'll help you ... and your village now... Even if I get killed..." Ryu says and smiles. "The akatsuki won't prevail. We will." Ryu said calmly and grips Modorokie's hand, "We need you to feel better, so we can be back at peace." Ryu said.
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of the War   Recovery of the War Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 11:53 am

"Well, thanks. I'm going to try and hopefully, get out of here in no time." Modorokie then looked at Ryu, then, he looked at his legs. *Sigh*
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of the War   Recovery of the War Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 11:57 am

[color=#3399FF] "Well, do they hurt at all?" Ryu asked getting up and slowly walking over to the other side of the bed and sitting on the bed beside Modorokie, "I'm just wondering if you could feel them." she said.
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of the War   Recovery of the War Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 12:02 pm

"They hurt alright. please don't touch them." modorokie kept a sad look on his face. His legs were pale, and cold. Nothing special.
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of the War   Recovery of the War Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 12:04 pm

"Oh, alright." Ryu said as she got off the bed, "Don't be upset Lee, atleast you tried, you almost got em', but I'm sorry I wasn't here ... " Ryu said calmly, "Do you want me to stay here or do you want to be alone?" she asked,
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of the War   Recovery of the War Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 12:06 pm

"You can stay, it's fine. I'm sorry." Modorokie looked out the window and saw a couple of birds fly out of the trees. "It couldn't get any worse."
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of the War   Recovery of the War Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 12:09 pm

"You don't have to be sorry, Lee." Ryu said and put the chair right beside the bed and sat on it, "Your the Mizukage, you don't let anyone mess with your village." Ryu said and smiled and looked down at the ground and blushed.
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of the War   Recovery of the War Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 12:11 pm

"I nearly killed him, he was at the death state. I was colse, but no dice." Modorokie then layed back down and stared at the ceiling. "I had a chance. That's where my quest comes in."
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of the War   Recovery of the War Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 12:13 pm

"Try again when you get better, just remember you can't let people of your village in there, Minato's too strong for even me." Ryu said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of the War   Recovery of the War Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 12:22 pm

"*sigh* You are right. Oshi, your time is nearly here." Modorokie felt his stomach grumble. "Can you pass me an apple?"
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of the War   Recovery of the War Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 12:26 pm

"Yeah, sure." Ryu said as she grabbed an apple out of the fridge and passed it to Lee. "Minato killed Hikari-chan because of her planning that she was going to die, Minato hurt her and them she grabbed his arm and aimed it into her eternal orgin." Ryu said walking back towards Lee.
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of the War   Recovery of the War Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 12:29 pm

"Well, Minato has always wanted to kill me. He had the chance, but failed." He lifted his arm up and accepted the apple. "I need to get stronger, thats what my quest is for."
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of the War   Recovery of the War Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 12:36 pm

"Because he doesn't want all these other shinobi attacking him, after you died of course." Ryu said and looked at Lee and sat down, "Do you want to get stronger?" she asked gently. "You don't have to do this whole thing over if you don't want to." Ryu said calmly
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of the War   Recovery of the War Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 12:44 pm

"No. There's a quest I'm taking. It concerns a lot, concerns the completion of my dream, and the fate of all of us." Modorokie said to Ryu. He took a bite of his apple and looked outside.
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of the War   Recovery of the War Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 12:48 pm

"Oh, I hope you receive your dream." Ryu says calmly and looks outside, children were waving at Lee.
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of the War   Recovery of the War Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 12:50 pm

Modorokie waved back and continued eating the apple. "Thanks. It means more to me than anything else."
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of the War   Recovery of the War Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 2:33 pm

"Okay, and your welcome, Lee." Ryu said and smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of the War   Recovery of the War Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 6:02 pm

"hey hows the mizukage doing today?" rucanmaru said as he climbed in through the window "he i brought you an ipod if you get bored, i heard your going to be here for a while that true?" he as he threw the ipod and headset at the kage
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of the War   Recovery of the War Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recovery of the War
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next