Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Hidden Sand Villiage, Sunagakure

Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee   Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 7:04 pm

*poof* the sword turned into a boomerang and started to spark with chakra. "Better do the same with the other one."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee   Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 7:07 pm

Replicating his earlier act Oshi hurls his other sword and they both hit the piles. Returning to him Oshi says "Wow...thats all i have...Wow...Can they turn into anything?"
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee   Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 7:14 pm

"They turn into any weapon of choice. This is the secret of the Cobra. The Cobra's spell is, focus your energy and your strength, and anything can battle, at any length." The logs were then caught on fire. "There's no way to put out this fire element. you're out of water and low on chakra. What do you do?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee   Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 7:17 pm

Quizzically Oshi says "Ummm focus my chakra and mind"
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee   Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 7:21 pm

"No...unlock the second secret. The Dragon's secret. It states, the dragon's secret, an unimaginable figment. When opposed with nature, unlocks the opposite element. Do you know what that mean and how to unlock it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee   Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 7:24 pm

"Well I think that means that if there is a element somewhere i can make the opposite...I don't know how to unlock it though...How many secrets are there?"
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee   Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 7:31 pm

"Well, you were right about the secret and there are 3 secrets. Now, the second one aquires handsigns. I'll show you as an example." He grabbed the swords gently from Oshiroku and grasped them tight. "You ready?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee   Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 7:38 pm

Stepping back a little Oshi said "Yes...but how do i unlock the first secret"
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee   Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 7:40 pm

"You just did," he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee   Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 7:41 pm

"Wait what all you do is think about it...huh that is simple...ok what were you going to show me"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee   Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 7:45 pm

hello i hope you dont mind me watching my ex student modoroki im just here to watch before i go on my S rank mission (not to brag)
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee   Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 7:47 pm

"This! Ox, Tiger, Serpent, Monkey, Ox, Dragon, Fox! HHHEEEEAAAHHHHHH" Modorokie pointed the swords at the giant flame and a twirled beam of water came out ofthe swords and put out the flame and destroyed about 59 trees behind it in the process. "There are different handsigns for different elements. That one was water. Oh, hello there Kitaro. Well, Oshi has become my apprentice. I'm training him and his, most probably, best weapon."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee   Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 7:51 pm

Standing agast Oshi says "Wow...t-t-that was huge...what are the other signs"
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee   Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 7:55 pm

"Well, here's a list:

Water: Ox, Tiger, Serpent, Monkey, Ox, Dragon, Fox
Fire: Serpent, Dog, Ox, Dragon, Monkey, Donkey, Fox, Tiger
Earth: Dragon, Serpent, Tiger, Monkey
Wind: Ox, Donkey, Serpent, Monkey, Dragon, Dog, Donkey

Well, you want to try?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee   Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 7:57 pm

Grinning Oshi says "Yes i do...which one first"
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee   Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 7:59 pm

"Wind is the most complex, but I'd start out with Water. Do the same thing I just did." He walked over to Oshi and handed him the swords. From there he stepped back. "Now I have to tell you, you'll need a lot of control because this element is very wild like."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee   Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 8:03 pm

"Ok" Stepping forward Oshi starts the signs OX, TIGER, SERPENT, MONKEY, OX, DRAGON, FOX concentrating he draws on the power of the swords sending out a jet of water toward the second stack. It pushed him backwards with its force.
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee   Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 8:09 pm

Modorokie jumped out infront of the water jet and stuck out his hand. When the water hit his hand, it stopped moving and disappeared. "You need to lossen up. Don't use as much focus and chakra. All you need is trust, trust your swords like they are a teammate."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee   Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 8:12 pm

"Ok Modorokie sensei" Oshi breaths out calming himself and loosening his muscles. OX, TIGER, SERPENT, MONKEY, OX, DRAGON, FOX, Another jet shoots out this time bigger...he was right...i need to be fluid like the water i am creating...
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee   Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 8:15 pm

The water zipped by going 326 mph and incinerated the wood and destroying the 96 trees behind it. "...wow...that even impressed me. oshi, you have a lot of potential. If you master these, you could even surpass my skill as a shinobi."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee   Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 8:52 pm

Pushing his jaw up Oshi turned to Modorokie "I wish to learn everything I can...I want to be a foot out Mist Shinobi...whats next i'm ready for anything"
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee   Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 8:58 pm

"Well, now try the fire technique. Do the same thing as you used for the water."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee   Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 4:46 pm

"Ok" Oshi flips the swords around once and the air whistles as they pass through it holding them upside down Oshi exhales once comming his body and starts picking up speed as he goes SERPENT, DOG, OX, DRAGON, MONKEY, DONKEY, FOX, TIGER thrusting forward a flame sprouts from his hands.
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee   Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jul 2008, 11:46 am

They flame wasn't very strong in the way that it was. It only went 6 feet from his hands. Modorokie walked up and took the swords from Oshi. "Let me show you what to do. They don't come out of your hands, Oshi...SERPENT, DOG, OX, DRAGON, MONKEY, DONKEY, FOX, TIGER! hyaaahhh!!" Modorokie took the swords and threw them into the air, then, he grabbed both handles and connected them there. It really turned into a giant spear. He grabbed it and started to spin it like a fan. Out of it, instead of air, came fire that shot out about 117 ft. long and 26 ft. high. He burned down 81 trees, then stopped. Some water came out of his gourd and put out the fire before it spead too far. "There we go, now it's your turn."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee   Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jul 2008, 6:43 pm

"Ok...let me see" Grabbing the swords back from Modorokie Oshi started again SERPENT, DOG, OX, DRAGON, MONKEY, DONKEY, FOX, TIGER then he flipped them in the air grabbing them and hooking them together. Spinning them hesitently then picking up pace he attempted another fire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee   Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next