Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage

Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee   Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jul 2008, 4:42 pm

"Hmm Ok" Oshi said breathing deaply and focusing his energies on an open spot.
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Hidden Sand Villiage, Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee   Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jul 2008, 5:13 pm

"Now, make it grow and spread. Spread it to your hand, then torso, then so forth." Modorokie did so and the blue spot grew and grew.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee   Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jul 2008, 4:43 pm

Oshi spread the blue spot feeling it move along his body. "Hmm" he sighed
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee   Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jul 2008, 5:39 pm

"Now, let that energy swirl in your body. make it at ease though." He did so and the whirlpool began to swirl and turn. "Now you try."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee   Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jul 2008, 10:15 am

Oshi trailed the energy through his body swirling it easily. Breathing deeply he kept the energy even.
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee   Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Aug 2008, 12:03 pm

Oshi's whirlpool started swirling gracefully. Modorokie thought for a minute, thinking that he finally got it. "Well, good. This jutsu is finished."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee   Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Aug 2008, 12:40 pm

"Ok cool" Oshi said excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee   Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Aug 2008, 12:41 pm

Modorokie sighed as he looked to the sky. He then looked to oshi and pulled out his scrolls. "Now, which is next. Your training is almost complete."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee   Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Aug 2008, 12:45 pm

"I would like to learn the Water Clone technique next" Oshi said.
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee   Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Aug 2008, 1:23 pm

"alright, well, it's like shadow clone, except with water. try making a doppleganger of yourself from the water around you." he said as he did so in the process.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee   Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Aug 2008, 3:35 pm

Oshi concentrated on the water around him. Instead of forming clones out of chakra like he usually did he attempted to make them out of water.
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee   Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 03 Aug 2008, 2:54 pm

Some lumps appeared out of the water, but nothing big or special. "Let your chakra loosen up Oshi. And breathe in and out easily." Modorokie had already made 5 clones.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee   Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 03 Aug 2008, 4:04 pm

Oshi took a few deep breaths and let his chakra flow easily attempting to make the clones again.
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee   Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 03 Aug 2008, 4:48 pm

The clones grew as about 2 had formed and he was 1/2 way through the 3rd one. "Alright, now, once you are done with your third one, try making them move. its very simple. Same as with the shadow clones." he said as he finished with his 10th one and stopped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee   Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 04 Aug 2008, 9:58 am

Loosening up a bit Oshi let his chakra flow more fluidly like he imagined water would Then breathing he managed to make two more clones (that mean 4). Once all of his clone were standing there he let them move around the same way a shadow clone would. "This is cool Modorokie...Its like a shadow clone but it doesn't feel the same..."
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee   Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 05 Aug 2008, 10:50 am

"There you go. nice job. Keep practicing these jutsu and you are good to go. Now, I think that is all of my water jutsu I will teach you. is that correct?" Modorokie said with a smile, knowing that the time is approaching.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee   Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 05 Aug 2008, 10:53 am

"Yeah thats it" Oshi said frowning "I guess we are done now" Oshi skufs his foot on the ground "So....."
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee   Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 05 Aug 2008, 10:55 am

"Well, now that your training is complete, I have something to tell you. First off, keep practicing these water techniques. The more practice, the better. Now, I am going on a quest to accomplish my dream. In the meantime, the Mist will be left without a kage. so, as my apprentice, I am making you the temporary mizukage." Modorokie said with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee   Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 05 Aug 2008, 10:58 am

"Ok Modorokie I will never stop practicing" oshi smiled standing up straight "I won't let you down Modorokie...I won't let the Mist down" Oshi frowned "Where are you going?"
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee   Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 05 Aug 2008, 11:03 am

"I am going across to different lands, to meet different people. My dream is..." Modorokie paused as he turned around. "to become the #1 shinobi in the world by learning every single element." he smirked a little, then looked to the sky. he knew his dream will one day be accomplished. He turned around to Oshi and smiled. "protect the Mist Village with your life. I will be gone for a while, and this village will need you. You have a lot of talent and skill, and no one would be better suited for this position. I leave it in your hands now. Good-bye." Modorokie turned around and jumped onto a near-by, standing tree.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee   Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6