Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
a bar fight (feel free to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
a bar fight (feel free to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
a bar fight (feel free to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
a bar fight (feel free to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
a bar fight (feel free to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
a bar fight (feel free to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
a bar fight (feel free to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
a bar fight (feel free to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
a bar fight (feel free to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

a bar fight (feel free to join)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

a bar fight (feel free to join) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a bar fight (feel free to join)   a bar fight (feel free to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jun 2008, 11:48 am

"okay, a few of them have bijuu and curse marks and the sharingan. well, practically all of them do. and they have the world taken over within 3 steps. we're on the second step. some of its underground and i made some shaft systems to all of the main houses in every hidden village besides the mist. thats all i can tell you for now." he took out some pills and crushed them into his drink.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a bar fight (feel free to join)   a bar fight (feel free to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jun 2008, 1:50 pm

"Seems like I'm going to be the odd one out, seeing as I don't have any kind of special ability" He leaned back in his chair, balancing on the back two legs "But tell me, why do you use every village except the Mist?"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a bar fight (feel free to join)   a bar fight (feel free to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jun 2008, 1:53 pm

ki chuckled. "because i dont have any leeway in there. and their secturity is tight. and you do too have have an a bility. those daredevil legs of yours. if i tried to go that fast i would have a heart attack. or worse, become crazy enough to convert to sadism."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a bar fight (feel free to join)   a bar fight (feel free to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jun 2008, 2:00 pm

"These legs weren't given to me like the abilities others have, it took years of training and conditioning. If it weren't for this cloak and weights, I'd be going so fast that nobody would be able to see me unless I was standing still. But I will admit, i'm probably the only person in the world who can break the sound barrier." the chair Kisho was sitting in began to crack under the weight, and before he could react it snapped, leaving him laying on the floor
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a bar fight (feel free to join)   a bar fight (feel free to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jun 2008, 2:06 pm

"hahaha. and you might want to give some reation time too." he got up and pulled him off of the ground. he used atoms to fix the chair and set in metal restraints. "there."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a bar fight (feel free to join)   a bar fight (feel free to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jun 2008, 2:10 pm

"Thanks, and I normally have better reactions, but a wooden chair breaks very fast under 1,500 lbs." he sat back down in the chair and continued to drink his beer "So when will I meet the rest of the members."
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a bar fight (feel free to join)   a bar fight (feel free to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jun 2008, 2:12 pm

"dunno. i havent even seen all of them yet."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a bar fight (feel free to join)   a bar fight (feel free to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jun 2008, 2:14 pm

"Well, i knew they we mysterious and hidden away from the world, but i never thought they would keep hidden from each other."
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a bar fight (feel free to join)   a bar fight (feel free to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jun 2008, 2:16 pm

"most of them are just on missions or on stakeouts. but yes. even i try to stay away from the base as much as possible. but the people you will lkely meet is koichi and sasori. their.....more aggresssive..."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a bar fight (feel free to join)   a bar fight (feel free to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jun 2008, 2:22 pm

"Sounds like fun." he began eating peanuts from a bowl on the table "So, seems like they are a bunch of hermits, I like them already."
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a bar fight (feel free to join)   a bar fight (feel free to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jun 2008, 2:24 pm

"yeah. its a big transformation for some of us. we're usually nomads.anyway. we have to start training. im only going to be alive for 3 weeks." he got up.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a bar fight (feel free to join)   a bar fight (feel free to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jun 2008, 2:26 pm

"What's wrong, do you have some sort of fatal disease?" he said as he also stood up
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a bar fight (feel free to join)   a bar fight (feel free to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jun 2008, 2:28 pm

ki laughed. "you could call it that. i just think im getting old. mizu included." a mouse/cat hopped out of ki's pocket and sat on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a bar fight (feel free to join)   a bar fight (feel free to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jun 2008, 2:32 pm

"A pet of yours i guess." he reached out his hand to pet the animal "And you don't seem to be that old, you seem to be younger than me even."
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a bar fight (feel free to join)   a bar fight (feel free to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jun 2008, 2:38 pm

ki chuckled. " my clan is that way. im actually 128 i think. the record for ours is 112....but im the last surviving member." he sighed. "mizu is apart of me. she stores part of my chakra. but in order for me to die she has to die at the exact same time. but alas no one know that..." he had a carefree expression as they walked into the trees.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a bar fight (feel free to join)   a bar fight (feel free to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jun 2008, 2:43 pm

"Well, thats seems like a an interesting clan, but I have to ask, is that snake thing part of your clan to, or is that just you?" he said said he followed Ki into the trees
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a bar fight (feel free to join)   a bar fight (feel free to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jun 2008, 2:49 pm

ki rememberd and his skin turned pearly white and smooth again. "uh...thats just me."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a bar fight (feel free to join)   a bar fight (feel free to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jun 2008, 2:50 pm

"So now, about me being your student, what is it exactly that you will be teaching me?"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a bar fight (feel free to join)   a bar fight (feel free to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jun 2008, 2:55 pm

they met a clearing. it had several insturments strewn across. with small weights and musical insturments too. "ill show you how to be cunning and sly. then ill teach you how to mach your ciunning with strength."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a bar fight (feel free to join)   a bar fight (feel free to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jun 2008, 2:59 pm

he looked over the small trinkets laid about and said "well, I think it should be the other way around, I already have the strength part down. but i will admit, i could act a little smarter when i fight."
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a bar fight (feel free to join)   a bar fight (feel free to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jun 2008, 3:03 pm

ki sat down. "the ice pillar was good. but what if i went to the left or right? or backward?what if i tried to use ice pillar to counteract it? you have to think of these things in a short amount of time. play with your oponent until you know his weaknesses. thats why i asked you to be my student because of your legs. yo can go on for hours...."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a bar fight (feel free to join)   a bar fight (feel free to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jun 2008, 3:06 pm

((it wasn't ice, it was water))
"True. I never do plan ahead, and it has gotten me into some bad situations." he picked up an odd looking instrument and held it up to the light trying to figure out what it was
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a bar fight (feel free to join)   a bar fight (feel free to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jun 2008, 3:10 pm

"er...thats a puzzel. there's something inside of it. i opend it once but then i passes out and i woke up with white hair. i was about 5."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a bar fight (feel free to join)   a bar fight (feel free to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jun 2008, 3:15 pm

"Well i quite like my hair color so i'll just leave it alone" he placed the puzzle back where he found it and sat down "And in a fight i normally am quick to think, its just most of the time i won't bother since only a few opponents require me to go even past taking off my leg weights. That, and a good deal of people who fight me give up after seeing just how powerful my legs are."
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a bar fight (feel free to join)   a bar fight (feel free to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Jun 2008, 12:42 am

"hm. i know, but just in case you run into some one stronger."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a bar fight (feel free to join)   a bar fight (feel free to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a bar fight (feel free to join)
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next