Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
a bar fight (feel free to join) Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
a bar fight (feel free to join) Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
a bar fight (feel free to join) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
a bar fight (feel free to join) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
a bar fight (feel free to join) Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
a bar fight (feel free to join) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
a bar fight (feel free to join) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
a bar fight (feel free to join) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
a bar fight (feel free to join) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

a bar fight (feel free to join)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

a bar fight (feel free to join) Empty
PostSubject: a bar fight (feel free to join)   a bar fight (feel free to join) Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun 2008, 3:13 pm

Kisho walked down the country road, wondering what he could do to occupy his time ever since he left his village. Maybe I can find a bar or something around here to get a drink. About a mile down the road he spotted a tavern and picked up his pace as he continued towards it. As he walked through the door, the smell of stale beer and the sound of an argument immediately caught his attention. As he walked up to the bar to order his drink a beer mug came flying out of the corner where the men were arguing and broke over the side of Kisho's head, causing a gash in the side of his head. He slowly turned around rubbed his hand over the wound and said "Who is the one who threw that glass, because somebody is going to have to pay for this blood from my head"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a bar fight (feel free to join)   a bar fight (feel free to join) Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun 2008, 3:20 pm

ki apeard next to him. "it wasnt me but may i help your wound?' he was a monk with snow white hair even though he looked about 20, and had buddhist clothes.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a bar fight (feel free to join)   a bar fight (feel free to join) Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun 2008, 3:27 pm

"My head will be fine, I just need to find who is responsible, because like I've said, someone has to pay for this blood from head" he said as he searched the room
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a bar fight (feel free to join)   a bar fight (feel free to join) Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun 2008, 3:30 pm

"well im sorry to say that the person who did is terribly drunk and was sent to the hospital because of his liver couldnt take it. so you would have to settle for me." he smiled like they were talking about the weather or the next holiday.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a bar fight (feel free to join)   a bar fight (feel free to join) Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun 2008, 3:37 pm

"Well if you insist, but i must tell you that, it has been several months since my last fight so it might take me a little bit to get warmed up." He said as he walked towards the door and motioned of the other person to follow, "A fight in here would be a very bad situation."
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a bar fight (feel free to join)   a bar fight (feel free to join) Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun 2008, 3:42 pm

ki chuckled "yes.btw, after the fight. i have an offer to give you."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a bar fight (feel free to join)   a bar fight (feel free to join) Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun 2008, 3:47 pm

"Well I'll be glad to hear our proposal, but lets save that for later." He said as he took of his hat, turned around to face his opponent, and said "Let us begin" As he pulled a staff out from under his cloak and took his fighting stance
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a bar fight (feel free to join)   a bar fight (feel free to join) Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun 2008, 3:52 pm

"a staff, then i shall fight with staff too." a buddhist staff sigrated out of nowhere. it looked like he took it from thin air. "and my favorite item. my eyes." he pullled off his contacts and glasses. they looked like orochimaru's, except they were moving fast.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a bar fight (feel free to join)   a bar fight (feel free to join) Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun 2008, 4:15 pm

"You seem to be quite the unique individual aren't you, well, I'll be letting you make the first move" as he sat patiently for his opponent to move
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a bar fight (feel free to join)   a bar fight (feel free to join) Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun 2008, 4:37 pm

"okay." he sat down and stared at his hand.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a bar fight (feel free to join)   a bar fight (feel free to join) Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun 2008, 4:45 pm

"Now what kind of a technique are you using?" He questioned as he turned his head slightly
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a bar fight (feel free to join)   a bar fight (feel free to join) Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun 2008, 10:04 pm

he was smiling. a flower lay in his hand. "isnt sakura blossoms so calming?oh, go ahead im ready."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a bar fight (feel free to join)   a bar fight (feel free to join) Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun 2008, 11:11 pm

"I don't think this is the time to be looking at flowers, but if you want me the make the first move than I'll be more than happy to." After finishing his sentence he disappeared into a blur of blue. Only to reappear above Ki a moment later, bringing down his leg with tremendous force.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a bar fight (feel free to join)   a bar fight (feel free to join) Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun 2008, 11:37 pm

ki put his hand upward to meet his foot. the flower had grown into a man eating flower. "like i said, arnt they beutiful?" the flower was chewing on his foot with footlong razor teeth. a moment later, his foot was broken.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a bar fight (feel free to join)   a bar fight (feel free to join) Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jun 2008, 12:11 am

"That wasn't my foot you just broke." Kisho said with a devious smile as he landed with a surprisingly heavy thud. "That was just one of my weights breaking" He rolled up his pants to reveal cracked weights. "I'll admit that it takes an intense amount of force to break these" he said as he took the weights off both legs "lets step up the speed a notch" as he again disappeared in a blur, almost unable to be seen by the naked eye. circling Ki waiting for an opening to attack
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a bar fight (feel free to join)   a bar fight (feel free to join) Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jun 2008, 12:20 am

ki could see him. because he had no ordonary eyes. he sat there quietly holding something in his hand that was glowing.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a bar fight (feel free to join)   a bar fight (feel free to join) Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jun 2008, 12:25 am

Before Ki could realize what happened in a blur there was a staff in his face and a knee in his gut.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a bar fight (feel free to join)   a bar fight (feel free to join) Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jun 2008, 12:31 am

a black bruise was on his face. wait. no, i was scales. as hard as metal. they shone in the sun. "i presume you would think that would hurt." ki chuckled. heopend his yukata. the same think happend in his gut. "now its my turn." ki got up and he took off his beads, all of them besides the one around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a bar fight (feel free to join)   a bar fight (feel free to join) Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jun 2008, 12:46 am

Kisho slid to a halt behind Ki. "Well I can't compare to someone who has an ability such as that. All I can do is increase my speed." He stood up and slowly moved his hand up to the clasp around his neck. "All in all I'm about to drop half a ton." He unfastened the clasp to his cloak and it feel to the ground with a thud, leaving a rather large dent, and before the smoke cleared Kisho was behind Ki, holding a kunai to his neck. "While I might not have an ability like you, i have been noted as having "Demon Leg". Do you think you can keep up with me?" he said with an evil smile on his face
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a bar fight (feel free to join)   a bar fight (feel free to join) Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jun 2008, 12:57 am

ki closed his eyes. "well, then i have to go full throttle on my eyes." he opend them and his eyes were plainly white. when he took off the beads, scales came over his body and he grew a tail, claws, and spiked coming from his spine. but his face seemed normal. "unfortunatly have you heard of the demon yamata no orochi? the eight tailed snake? with a certain seal i can harness its power." ki thought i hope i dont go too far.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a bar fight (feel free to join)   a bar fight (feel free to join) Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jun 2008, 1:06 am

"Sorry, doesn't ring any bells" He said mockingly as he stood on the end of Ki's newly grown tail "But do tell, is there some story behind it, or is it just a demon of yours" He sat down, waiting to see if Ki would continue his transformation and said "First i fight a man that is half wolf, then a man seems to be obsessed with fighting me, and now a guy that's part snake. What next, turtle?" He said jokingly as in appeared by his cloak in the blink of an eye. Rummaging through his things he said "Ah, found it" as he pulled and umbrella out he jumped in to the air and shouted "Jouro Senban"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a bar fight (feel free to join)   a bar fight (feel free to join) Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jun 2008, 1:50 pm

ki pulled up its scales and caught all of the needles that hit him. then he pulled a peice of scabbed skin from his gut. " im quite good with acupunture." he mumbled as he ate the scab from kosho's knee."and since i now have your signature dna and your needles that have your umbrellas diotoxides...never mind." he closed his eyes and let go of the needles and they flew torward kisho. if he moved they would move too.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a bar fight (feel free to join)   a bar fight (feel free to join) Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jun 2008, 2:34 pm

"They'll never be able to catch me." as he almost instantaneously disappeared and reappeared behind Ki and said "Those needles do more that fall to the ground. Yoraishin." The needles the Ki didn't catch buried themselves in to the ground, than shooting out, impaling Ki's feet, pinning him to the ground. "This might hurt" the rest of the needles shot out of the ground towards Ki, each with sparking with what seemed to be electricity.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a bar fight (feel free to join)   a bar fight (feel free to join) Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jun 2008, 2:38 pm

they flew off of him. "my scales have no conductivity so there is nothing to go through. and its not metal or normal skin. he tripped him with his tail and held him down with it. " for some reason im feeling really bored. its like watchina a mosquito try to bite you."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a bar fight (feel free to join)   a bar fight (feel free to join) Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jun 2008, 3:47 pm

"So you see me a just a pest, that's not very nice" he threw Ki's tail off himself and stood up "If a few needles won't harm you, than maybe something with a little more weight to it will leave a mark" he than appeared next to his cloak and retrieved several items "These are some of my favorite weapons" As he held up a pair spiked balls attached with chains "They are considerable more heavy than those needles" He swung them around over his head for a moment to build up momentum before letting go, sending them hurtling at Ki.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a bar fight (feel free to join)   a bar fight (feel free to join) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a bar fight (feel free to join)
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next