Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
a bar fight (feel free to join) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
a bar fight (feel free to join) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
a bar fight (feel free to join) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
a bar fight (feel free to join) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
a bar fight (feel free to join) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
a bar fight (feel free to join) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
a bar fight (feel free to join) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
a bar fight (feel free to join) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
a bar fight (feel free to join) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

a bar fight (feel free to join)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

a bar fight (feel free to join) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a bar fight (feel free to join)   a bar fight (feel free to join) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jun 2008, 7:39 pm

"a bit of turbulence, but they remember what happend last time so theyll just be unruly that i brought a friend."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a bar fight (feel free to join)   a bar fight (feel free to join) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jun 2008, 7:40 pm

"well lets hope for their sake that they leave me alone" he chuckled as he followed Ki into the gate
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a bar fight (feel free to join)   a bar fight (feel free to join) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jun 2008, 7:43 pm

a man with a tattoo on and huge muscles was napping in front of the gate. ki started to poke the man with a stick. "wake up titan. your sleeping again."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a bar fight (feel free to join)   a bar fight (feel free to join) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jun 2008, 7:45 pm

"Isn't there any other way to get past this, can't we just jump over it or something"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a bar fight (feel free to join)   a bar fight (feel free to join) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 5:03 pm

"no, theres a force feild and more huge people behind the wall, like i said. this is a rouge haven." he continued to poke the huge man in the eye. he started to wake up. "wa? oh hi weeenie come back for a rematch." kis face looked like it was made from stone, he had a hiss to his voice. "no, even though i had quite a fun time beating you. im here for some more important things." he held up his arm where black scales were continuing to grow.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a bar fight (feel free to join)   a bar fight (feel free to join) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 5:07 pm

"would you like to introduce me to your friend Ki" he said as he walked up behind him
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a bar fight (feel free to join)   a bar fight (feel free to join) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 5:10 pm

"this is titan. he's one of the people i fought to get to the pool for the first time." titan got up. he was huge. he began to lagh. "if it wasnt for your eyes you wouldve been dead meat." ki had an edge of annoyance to his voice. "yes, i know but we're on a very tight scedule, let us through." titan heard his edge in his voice. he moved out of the way but mumbled something like 'stuck up asshole'
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a bar fight (feel free to join)   a bar fight (feel free to join) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 5:12 pm

"so is this the time when we get to speed up" he asked as he walked past the large man who than began to give him the Evil eye
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a bar fight (feel free to join)   a bar fight (feel free to join) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 5:19 pm

ki quickly moved next to kisho showing him the way. they reached the base of the mountain. "you can stay here and practice. if you need annything just ring this." he held up a charm with a black bell on it.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a bar fight (feel free to join)   a bar fight (feel free to join) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 7:37 pm

"practice what" he said as he took the charm from Ki "and what will you be doing during this time"
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Iwa

PostSubject: Re: a bar fight (feel free to join)   a bar fight (feel free to join) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 10:59 am

Dae walked into the bar and grabbed a seat on a stool
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a bar fight (feel free to join)   a bar fight (feel free to join) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 1:41 pm

(we're in the mountains in a rouge town. )

ki sighed. "practice fighting with them. only tai." he pointed at the huge rouges. "if they try to play dirty ill come right away." he walked up the steps to the pool.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a bar fight (feel free to join)   a bar fight (feel free to join) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 1:59 pm

"i think i can handle myself, anyway, they can't be that strong can they" he said as he looked over the group
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a bar fight (feel free to join)   a bar fight (feel free to join) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 2:06 pm

titan came up. "wanna fight?"
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a bar fight (feel free to join)   a bar fight (feel free to join) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 2:08 pm

"why of course, i love a nice brawl" he said as he put on two spiked gauntlets and took a boxing stance
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a bar fight (feel free to join)   a bar fight (feel free to join) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 2:09 pm

then kisho rememberd ki's order. only tai. no nin. no gen. just tai.

titan grabbed a boulder from the side of the road. and lifted it over his head.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a bar fight (feel free to join)   a bar fight (feel free to join) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 2:12 pm

((taijutsu is what i do best, i'm a taijutsu master))

"are you trying to impress me" he chuckled as he dash in front of titan and knocked him into the air, causing him to drop the boulder
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a bar fight (feel free to join)   a bar fight (feel free to join) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 2:15 pm

titan got up. "damn." then he poofed. a skinny guy was sitting in the place titan was. "im gonna have to go lightweight."
a bar fight (feel free to join) - Page 9 Animeguy32
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a bar fight (feel free to join)   a bar fight (feel free to join) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 2:17 pm

"what, am i to fast for ya, i'd try to slow down but this is all the gear i have" he said as he looked around "oh well, shall we continue" he said as he took the same stance as last time
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a bar fight (feel free to join)   a bar fight (feel free to join) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 2:20 pm

titan stood up. he was a scrawny kid with buckles coverd him. he looked like he was in a straight jacket. "okay." his remaining eye turned black. and he apeard behind kisho. and pinched one of his vessels that left him a dead arm. he did the same thing with the calf.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a bar fight (feel free to join)   a bar fight (feel free to join) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 2:23 pm

"ah, a pressure point man" he said as he looked over his shoulder "we'll have to fix that" he spun around on his on leg as he brought the side of his steel gauntlet against the side of titan's head
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a bar fight (feel free to join)   a bar fight (feel free to join) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 2:28 pm

the head cracked off. bugs flew out of it. then they started to carry the head back to its owner. and the lower half of the face, was sewn shut. the body picked up the head and put it back on. "next time more cleaner." he put his hands in his pockets and swung his foot onto kishos shoulder. wich hit another vessel that caused him to go momentairily in the fetal position.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a bar fight (feel free to join)   a bar fight (feel free to join) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 2:35 pm

"creepy" he stood up and pulled out a vial of clear green liquid "i got this from a large metal friend of mine" he threw it into the air and broke it over his gauntlet, coating the spikes with it "lets try again" he jumped back, than lunged at the man, putting his fist through his chest
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a bar fight (feel free to join)   a bar fight (feel free to join) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 2:37 pm

the beetles started eating his fist like it was butter."can you stop putting holes through me? its hard enough not to break these stitches."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a bar fight (feel free to join)   a bar fight (feel free to join) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 2:39 pm

he pulled his hand out of titan and said "well, if you have any form of circulatory system than i give you ten seconds until your paralyzed, as for these beetles" th beetles on his arm started to fall off dead "this poison seems to be a little to powerful for them"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a bar fight (feel free to join)   a bar fight (feel free to join) - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a bar fight (feel free to join)
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next