Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
a bar fight (feel free to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
a bar fight (feel free to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
a bar fight (feel free to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
a bar fight (feel free to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
a bar fight (feel free to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
a bar fight (feel free to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
a bar fight (feel free to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
a bar fight (feel free to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
a bar fight (feel free to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

a bar fight (feel free to join)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

a bar fight (feel free to join) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a bar fight (feel free to join)   a bar fight (feel free to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jun 2008, 3:49 pm

they stopped in mid air. he stopped them with his atom eye by putting friction between him and the balls. they dropped in his hand and he crushed them to dust.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a bar fight (feel free to join)   a bar fight (feel free to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jun 2008, 3:53 pm

" you must not go by blind strength. advert to your oponents weakness by figuring out his weakness. he might not even know it, so find it for him. just think, what defies all strengths and motion? figure it out and then you know how to beat me."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a bar fight (feel free to join)   a bar fight (feel free to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jun 2008, 3:59 pm

"Wel I could do that and even this up, and I never go by pure strength, I mostly use my blinding speed and weapons, but I still have some things I can try" Kisho jumped back several yards before charging at Ki saying "Konoha Senpu" than kicking Ki up into the air, before jumping behind him and saying "Primary Lotus" spinning with KI, slamming him into the ground head first with tremendous force
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a bar fight (feel free to join)   a bar fight (feel free to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jun 2008, 4:07 pm

he didnt even put a dent in him. he pulled hs head out of the ground. and pulled out a tooth. it was as thin as a peice of paper. it looked like a white needle. "wow. nice shot, but thats not what i meant. your strong, but may need to work on aim a bit." he pulled out a teapot and made himself a cup. then he said calmly. "needles of tea." and the teapot was shooting up teainto the air. "ah i love the smell of lemon."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a bar fight (feel free to join)   a bar fight (feel free to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jun 2008, 4:17 pm

"I prefer honey" He stood up and flipped through some hand signs than saying "Hidden Mist Jutsu" a thick blanket of fog covered the area, making it difficult to see even your own feet "Your body might be covered in scales, so lets try for the squishy face of yours. Konoha Daisenpu" Kisho lunged at Ki, spinning with great force he slammed his leg into Ki's face
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a bar fight (feel free to join)   a bar fight (feel free to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jun 2008, 4:22 pm

as soon as he hit ki. a spike went through his thigh and calf. "*sigh* why dont you sit down." he threw him down on the ground and stuck him full of needles which looked like it was made of tea. "i dont see like you nats do."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a bar fight (feel free to join)   a bar fight (feel free to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jun 2008, 4:31 pm

the Kisho he pinned to the ground smiled and than turned into a puddle "You missed me." Kisho said from above Ki, welding a large sword, roughly the size of Zabuza's Head Cleaver, bringing it down with enough force to cleave a man in half
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a bar fight (feel free to join)   a bar fight (feel free to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jun 2008, 4:34 pm

"ow, im not young you know." the knife broke in half as it hit his spine. " if your going to pubble me at least draw blood."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a bar fight (feel free to join)   a bar fight (feel free to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jun 2008, 4:36 pm

Sakon was sitting on a beam bobbing his head up and down to the music coming out of his Ipod ,
a splinterof wood flew up gently grazing Sakons face " what now " he muttered taking out his headphones
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a bar fight (feel free to join)   a bar fight (feel free to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jun 2008, 4:37 pm

ki pulled kisho off of his back and threw him down. "try not to act like a monkey."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a bar fight (feel free to join)   a bar fight (feel free to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jun 2008, 4:40 pm

Sakon coiled the wire round the ipod and edged over to get a better look at the somewhat one - sided fight
" looks fun" smiled Sakon .... hooking his legs round he dropped into the bar making slightly less noise than a cat as he ducked behind the bar
" never seen that guy before " he mumbled leaning in a shelf of sake and mochi

Last edited by Ukon Sakon on Wed 18 Jun 2008, 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a bar fight (feel free to join)   a bar fight (feel free to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jun 2008, 4:48 pm

"Well i'll admit i might not be able to win, but i can atleast try to do some harm" he said as he jumped away from Ki. "Lets try something new" Kisho again flipped through some hand signs before saying "Water Type; Explosion Skill" causing the mist around them to dissipate, being used as fuel for his jutsu, sending a massive pillar of water towards Ki
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a bar fight (feel free to join)   a bar fight (feel free to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jun 2008, 4:52 pm

Sakon folded his paper into the form of three swallows and let them flutter out his hand, delicate
in the heat of the battle the whipped round and aligned themselves with the water running parralell to it ...
Back behind the bar sakon was draining a sake bottle in between sigs he made a couple of handsigns
detonating the swallows , knocking the pillar of water off course and fillin gthe room with an acrid dirty white smoke
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a bar fight (feel free to join)   a bar fight (feel free to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jun 2008, 9:03 pm

(we're outside.) ki dodged the swallows knowing what might happen. then he grabbed the little sqirt with his tail and hit him against his own pillar, making him jailed by his own attack. " since your alive and kicking. i will give you the offer. i dont like to say this, im just orderd to say this. will you join the akatsuki? and if no, do you want to become my student?"
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a bar fight (feel free to join)   a bar fight (feel free to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jun 2008, 10:25 pm

"I know when i'm beat, and they both sound like very good proposals." his pillar of water dissipated and Kisho walked over and picked up his belongings, putting on his cloak. "It seems to be a rather tough choice, take the spot in akatuki and be your equal, or become your student, and thus being lesser to you, but at the same time bettering myself by learning new things. There in lies the problem" he walked over to where he left his leg weights "By the way, your paying for the one you broke" he walked back over, and put his hand on Ki's shoulder and said "Well my fine scaled friend, looks like i'll be joining akatsuki"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a bar fight (feel free to join)   a bar fight (feel free to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jun 2008, 10:42 pm

"okay, but on the third option is both. here." he took the broken one and clasped it between his hands. they glowed and the broken wieght mended to twice as hard. he gave it back. "there."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a bar fight (feel free to join)   a bar fight (feel free to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jun 2008, 10:48 pm

"Now that sounds like a good idea" He took back the weight and clasped it around his ankle "Seems we have a deal, sensei." Kisho held out his in a gesture of friendship "But it won't be official until we drink on it"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a bar fight (feel free to join)   a bar fight (feel free to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jun 2008, 10:50 pm

ki sighed. "okay, but you wont get a drop of alcohol through my lips. i will only drink tea." he walked back in he bar.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a bar fight (feel free to join)   a bar fight (feel free to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jun 2008, 11:04 pm

"Fair enough, but i'm still buying" he said as he began walking back to the bar, before entering he turned to Ki and asked "You coming?"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a bar fight (feel free to join)   a bar fight (feel free to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jun 2008, 11:06 pm

"yeah yeah." he shuffled to a seat.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a bar fight (feel free to join)   a bar fight (feel free to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jun 2008, 11:09 pm

"By the way, I don't think I ever got your name" he said after he sat down and ordered some ale and tea
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a bar fight (feel free to join)   a bar fight (feel free to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jun 2008, 11:12 pm

"ki willow. kinda girly but i manage."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a bar fight (feel free to join)   a bar fight (feel free to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jun 2008, 11:25 pm

"Well, it doesn't sound that girly to me, and as you probaly already know, my name is Kisho Kimura."
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a bar fight (feel free to join)   a bar fight (feel free to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jun 2008, 11:33 pm

"hm...the meaning doesnt sound girly. the meaning of mine means tree."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a bar fight (feel free to join)   a bar fight (feel free to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jun 2008, 11:38 pm

"I'm not sure if my name means anything, but anyway, tell me more about this organization, i've heard only stories, but from what i've heard they have at most 10 members at any time so o me it is a great honor to be asked to join." he said as he took his drink from the waiter and began to drink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a bar fight (feel free to join)   a bar fight (feel free to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a bar fight (feel free to join)
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next