Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Training - Zakku & Tsumi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Training - Zakku & Tsumi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Training - Zakku & Tsumi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Training - Zakku & Tsumi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Training - Zakku & Tsumi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Training - Zakku & Tsumi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Training - Zakku & Tsumi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Training - Zakku & Tsumi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Training - Zakku & Tsumi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Training - Zakku & Tsumi

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Training - Zakku & Tsumi - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training - Zakku & Tsumi   Training - Zakku & Tsumi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Oct 2008, 3:54 pm

"You want to learn to control chakra?" Tsumi asked. "Have you learned to climb trees without your hands?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training - Zakku & Tsumi   Training - Zakku & Tsumi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Oct 2008, 4:19 pm

"thats the basics..." Zakku Turns and looks at the tree and runs up it to the very top and then walks back down it "See?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training - Zakku & Tsumi   Training - Zakku & Tsumi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Oct 2008, 4:26 pm

"Walking on air?" Tsumi asked. Gesturing to a nearby pond.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training - Zakku & Tsumi   Training - Zakku & Tsumi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Oct 2008, 4:27 pm

"i can walk on water....but not air....."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training - Zakku & Tsumi   Training - Zakku & Tsumi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Oct 2008, 4:28 pm

"Haha, no one can but wind-wielders." Tsumi said, patting Zakku on the head. "Now, if you know all of that, why ask me to teach you to manipulate chakra?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training - Zakku & Tsumi   Training - Zakku & Tsumi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Oct 2008, 4:35 pm

because i heard you can manipulate chakara farther than that....like i saw one ninja that could increase his chakara ten fold when he was nearly out...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training - Zakku & Tsumi   Training - Zakku & Tsumi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Oct 2008, 4:37 pm

"My ability with chakra lies in my ability to absorb my opponent's. That is the way i keep it going. Other than that you would have to find someone else to teach you how to utilize something like a Curse Mark or The Gates." Tsumi said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training - Zakku & Tsumi   Training - Zakku & Tsumi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Oct 2008, 4:39 pm

ok....can you teach me chakara absorbing?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training - Zakku & Tsumi   Training - Zakku & Tsumi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Oct 2008, 4:43 pm

"It is a difficult task. It takes almost perfect chakra control, and if your demon were to take control during it I am not sure what would happen. Is that a risk you are willing to take?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training - Zakku & Tsumi   Training - Zakku & Tsumi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Oct 2008, 5:03 pm

Zakku grabs a seal from his pouch and places it on his arm and looks at tsumi* there....i have 10 minutes b4 the seal releases....."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training - Zakku & Tsumi   Training - Zakku & Tsumi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Oct 2008, 5:09 pm

"Ok, now. What you need to do is learn to cover your hand in your chakra." Tsumi said, showing him as his hand began glowing blue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training - Zakku & Tsumi   Training - Zakku & Tsumi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Oct 2008, 5:11 pm

i got that..." Zakku covers his hand in black chakara
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training - Zakku & Tsumi   Training - Zakku & Tsumi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Oct 2008, 5:12 pm

"You're chakra." Tsumi said. He would figure out how to work with the demon's chakra later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training - Zakku & Tsumi   Training - Zakku & Tsumi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Oct 2008, 5:14 pm

ok" Zakku takes a deep breathe and red chakara covershis hand
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training - Zakku & Tsumi   Training - Zakku & Tsumi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Oct 2008, 5:16 pm

"You have interesting chakra there boy. Only one other being has ever had red chakra, and that was Kyuubi." Tsumi commented. "Now, imagine that in the center of your palm the chakra is spiraling, making a tornado. Imagine that it is making a vortex to suck things in."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training - Zakku & Tsumi   Training - Zakku & Tsumi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Oct 2008, 5:22 pm

"ok..." Zakku focuses and then a vortex apears in his hand "I got it!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training - Zakku & Tsumi   Training - Zakku & Tsumi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Oct 2008, 5:29 pm

"Ok, now....Attack me with that hand only." Tsumi said, his hand still glowing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training - Zakku & Tsumi   Training - Zakku & Tsumi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Oct 2008, 5:30 pm

He uses a palm thrust.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training - Zakku & Tsumi   Training - Zakku & Tsumi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Oct 2008, 5:34 pm

Tsumi sidestepped. "This technique requires a lot of speed and basic Taijutsu skill to be used effectively" Tsumi said, jumping in through the air, and rolling behind Zakku. As he shot out of the roll his hand moved to clench the back of Zakku's neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training - Zakku & Tsumi   Training - Zakku & Tsumi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Oct 2008, 5:34 pm

"ho bout this?" zakku bends to the side avoiding tsumi;'s attack and quickly attempts a quick thrust
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training - Zakku & Tsumi   Training - Zakku & Tsumi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Oct 2008, 5:35 pm

Tsumi rolled over Zakku's arm, kicking out at his leg and attempting to jab him in the side. "Good, but not fast enough. Always have a follow through."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training - Zakku & Tsumi   Training - Zakku & Tsumi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Oct 2008, 9:26 pm

Zakku grabs his wrist with one hand then he makes an attempt to hit his side
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training - Zakku & Tsumi   Training - Zakku & Tsumi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Oct 2008, 9:28 pm

Pulling backward with the caught hand he sent Zakku flying, off balance, into Tsumi's other hand. Tsumi's other hand suddenly began glowing blue as his caught hand faded. "Come on, faster, stronger." Tsumi pushed. This was his first student and he would not except failure during something as simple as taijutsu training.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training - Zakku & Tsumi   Training - Zakku & Tsumi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Oct 2008, 9:40 pm

zakku drops trying to make tsumi think he was falling then he puts both hands on the ground and leg sweeps tsumi and then tries to jab tsumi with incredible speed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training - Zakku & Tsumi   Training - Zakku & Tsumi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Oct 2008, 9:46 pm

Tsumi seemed to bit hit, until he erupted into a million grains of rice.
"Had to improvise with my lunch."
Tsumi said, appearing behind Zakku and palming him in the back.
"Kawarimi no Jutsu. The change of body stance, it is a basic ninja technique."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training - Zakku & Tsumi   Training - Zakku & Tsumi - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training - Zakku & Tsumi
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next