Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
A Fated meeting with the infamous Akatsuki. Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
A Fated meeting with the infamous Akatsuki. Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
A Fated meeting with the infamous Akatsuki. Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
A Fated meeting with the infamous Akatsuki. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
A Fated meeting with the infamous Akatsuki. Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
A Fated meeting with the infamous Akatsuki. Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
A Fated meeting with the infamous Akatsuki. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
A Fated meeting with the infamous Akatsuki. Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
A Fated meeting with the infamous Akatsuki. Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

A Fated meeting with the infamous Akatsuki.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: None

A Fated meeting with the infamous Akatsuki. Empty
PostSubject: A Fated meeting with the infamous Akatsuki.   A Fated meeting with the infamous Akatsuki. Icon_minitimeMon 04 Aug 2008, 9:55 am

Within the darkest of nights, rain poured down from the sky, pounding onto the ground like small little rocks, each new pound creating a small puddle on the dirt, moving towards the lake from the tilting of the land, his embodiment sitting in a large oak tree, protected from the pouring rain around him within the safety of the Thick branches. His dark expression lays shaded behind his cloak, his cut headband stays over his right optical, hidden from sight, awaiting a presence to be felt, the rain trickling down the leaves of the trees, then dripping onto the ground below, like nothing had ever happened.

(I Can't think of anymore to type :P)
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutor.org/

PostSubject: Re: A Fated meeting with the infamous Akatsuki.   A Fated meeting with the infamous Akatsuki. Icon_minitimeMon 04 Aug 2008, 2:56 pm

Koichi appeared in the darkness next to toshiro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Fated meeting with the infamous Akatsuki.   A Fated meeting with the infamous Akatsuki. Icon_minitimeTue 05 Aug 2008, 5:33 am

(( since i never told Kiochi i left Akatsuki, i joined to make it a little interesting ))
Minato appeared on the right side of Toshiro " So you're the guy Pein is so interested in... " Suddenly he shifted his gaze to a dark shadow on Toshiro's right side. " Oh hell Kiochi, what're you doing here ?" Minato asked.
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A Fated meeting with the infamous Akatsuki.   A Fated meeting with the infamous Akatsuki. Icon_minitimeTue 05 Aug 2008, 3:09 pm

Within the movement of his left optic, looking to both males before him, "And he is so interested in me why?" he asked, moving his hood over his head a bit more, covering his right optic a bit better. The rain continues to pour down onto the cold, hard ground, making small little tapping noises with each new raindrop fallen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Fated meeting with the infamous Akatsuki.   A Fated meeting with the infamous Akatsuki. Icon_minitimeTue 05 Aug 2008, 8:14 pm

We are shortaging on members and i have a plan i have shared with no one but if you join you would play a decent part

but you can be replaced
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A Fated meeting with the infamous Akatsuki.   A Fated meeting with the infamous Akatsuki. Icon_minitimeWed 06 Aug 2008, 12:26 am

...He thought for a moment, then looking to the male at his side, "I accept..." he said, within his dark voice, his right optic being shown from his cloak hood, a darkish grey, towards the eyes of the male beside him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Fated meeting with the infamous Akatsuki.   A Fated meeting with the infamous Akatsuki. Icon_minitimeWed 06 Aug 2008, 12:36 am

deal i am excluding several members from the akatsuki today
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Fated meeting with the infamous Akatsuki.   A Fated meeting with the infamous Akatsuki. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Fated meeting with the infamous Akatsuki.
Page 1 of 1