Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Tadashi Uchiha vs A Genin [ORPGDM] Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Tadashi Uchiha vs A Genin [ORPGDM] Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Tadashi Uchiha vs A Genin [ORPGDM] Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Tadashi Uchiha vs A Genin [ORPGDM] Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Tadashi Uchiha vs A Genin [ORPGDM] Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Tadashi Uchiha vs A Genin [ORPGDM] Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Tadashi Uchiha vs A Genin [ORPGDM] Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Tadashi Uchiha vs A Genin [ORPGDM] Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Tadashi Uchiha vs A Genin [ORPGDM] Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Tadashi Uchiha vs A Genin [ORPGDM]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Logan
Chuunin
Chuunin
Logan

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: B Rank
Village: Konoha

Tadashi Uchiha vs A Genin [ORPGDM] Empty
PostSubject: Tadashi Uchiha vs A Genin [ORPGDM]   Tadashi Uchiha vs A Genin [ORPGDM] Icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 8:27 pm

It was a clear, sunny day and Tadashi was walking around on a platform of a grassy field filled with grass, bushes and trees. Tadashi was wondering if his opponent would stop by and battle him for some training. Tadashi has finished the Academy and has wanted to test himselve for a while, so this was the perfect oppurtunity. *Sigh..* "I hope that Genin gets over here and fast. Or else, that person is dead.." he said to himselve while lying on the soft blowing grass, looking up at the bypassing white clouds. Tadashi waited, "Goodness, it feels like it was already more than 20 minutes when it's only been 4 minutes.. I guess I just gotta be more patient, even though I'm not that kinda person." Tadashi continues his wait for a the ninja to appear.

Last edited by +Real+ on Tue 03 May 2011, 11:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yamura

Yamura

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Tadashi Uchiha vs A Genin [ORPGDM]   Tadashi Uchiha vs A Genin [ORPGDM] Icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 12:26 am

A small, yellow, rubber duck floated in a small pond just a few feet away from a small grove of trees. An extra large explosive tag lay just under the dirt 3 meters east of the pond. Yamura had gotten a message from a genin who was looking for a fight. Yamura, in need of extra training, decided to go and humor him. Most likely this boy was older then him as most of the other genin were. A large bubble floated near-bye the pond. Inside the bubble stood a short figure, his purple robe completely still. His face was shrouded by shadow, though within that shadow two piercing, cyan eyes shown out. Seemingly the eyes glowed as if they were alive, an enormous smile stretched from one side of the hood to another. This smile if not already disturbing was filled with sharp, menacing teeth. Though only an illusion it would most likely disorient his opponent.

Looking down at the rubber duck Yamura laughed silently to himself. He had purchased this "Toy" from a merchant of questionable legality. This merchant came around Iwagakure a few times a year and was well known in the black market. The black market was understandably not a place for children so the merchant had to do his business with Yamura quickly so not to draw attention to himself.

With a quick glance through the trees he noticed a boy sitting staring into the clouds. " How quaint" thought Yamura as he pulled a kunai out of his robe, and slowly floated to the ground. His bubble popped silently and he looked at the boy once more. Not wanting to hurt the boy unfairly he threw his kunai just slightly to the right of him (1 meter to be exact). The kunai stuck itself into the dirt with a "Thunk" as Yamura shouted " You ready to stop day-dreaming?"

Weapons:

Name: Explosive Tag the Sequel

Owner: Yamura Shinzo

Appearance: An overly large Explosive tag

Length:2-3 feet

Width: 4 inches

Material: Paper

Weight:0.05

Abilities: Some people like an occasional use of explosive tags, and for some people those tags are just absolutely INADEQUATE (complete with caps locks). Thus this is the tag for people who like even more spice in their explosions rather than sissy play-time stuff. Through the power of increasing the tag size to a range between 2-3' long, the explosion range of the tag is doubled, with the downside of needing to book it after activation and the fact the tag is a lot less easy to hide then. People who usually obtain this tag don't often buy it for its subtle qualities anyways.

Name:
Rubber Duck
C
Type:
General
Requirements:
None
Description:
A rather unassuming rubber duck. The Rubber Duck is famous for its buoyancy in the bathtub, and how aesthetically pleasing it is amongst soap bubbles. But this Rubber Duck is special. Unlike other Rubber Ducks that just sit there and do nothing, this Rubber Duck was made to help you have a blast! Literally! Acting just like your standard explosive tag, this Rubber Duck will, well.....explode. The explosion is no larger then an explosive tag. What makes this duck so sinister, however, is that its a Rubber Duck. Seriously, who's gonna expect a Rubber Duck to explode? Also, it squeaks before it explodes. So....have fun.
Back to top Go down
Logan
Chuunin
Chuunin
Logan

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tadashi Uchiha vs A Genin [ORPGDM]   Tadashi Uchiha vs A Genin [ORPGDM] Icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 9:16 pm

[I had a feeling you would RP me :P]

Tadashi had his eyes closed, but yet he could here Yamura's bubble pop and quietly listen to the speed of the kunai flowing right pass him. Tadashi rolled to the other side."Nice try, but don't underestimate the Uchiha..." he continued "If you were the one, we could've started with a nice welcoming and a small, short talk but, since you started throwing that Kunai at me I guess we'll just start, but first let me introduce myselve.. I'm one remaining Uchiha, Tadashi Uchiha to be exact, and you are?" he asked politley. Normally Tadashi wouldn't talk, but for this circumstance as a battle, he must. While he rolled he was talking, and while Tadashi was talking the kunai smacked onto the tree *SLAP!* Tadashi wasn' scared, it was just a Kunai, what else was to be expected? Nothing else unless it was a smoke gernade what could be used as a distraction. Tadashi was just here for a friendly training battle to test himselve out from just being released from the Ninja Academy, he was no longer a Academy Student, he is now a Genin, a leaf Genin. Tadashi knew lots already after being taught by his father before even entering the academy, he knew most basics and some jutsu such as the Uchiha clan jutsus. "Geez.. I feel this guy won't let me off that easy.. Heh.. I'm fine with that, I'm no normal Genin, I'm a powerful Uchiha one."he whispered to himself.

Last edited by +Real+ on Mon 02 May 2011, 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yamura

Yamura

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Tadashi Uchiha vs A Genin [ORPGDM]   Tadashi Uchiha vs A Genin [ORPGDM] Icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 10:40 pm

(( That wasnt an explosive kunai))
Back to top Go down
Logan
Chuunin
Chuunin
Logan

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tadashi Uchiha vs A Genin [ORPGDM]   Tadashi Uchiha vs A Genin [ORPGDM] Icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 10:56 pm

((OOPS.. I'll just change it from me saying it exploded.. Sorry..))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tadashi Uchiha vs A Genin [ORPGDM]   Tadashi Uchiha vs A Genin [ORPGDM] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tadashi Uchiha vs A Genin [ORPGDM]
Page 1 of 1