Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Giving an Uchiha to an Uchiha Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Giving an Uchiha to an Uchiha Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Giving an Uchiha to an Uchiha Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Giving an Uchiha to an Uchiha Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Giving an Uchiha to an Uchiha Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Giving an Uchiha to an Uchiha Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Giving an Uchiha to an Uchiha Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Giving an Uchiha to an Uchiha Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Giving an Uchiha to an Uchiha Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Giving an Uchiha to an Uchiha

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Giving an Uchiha to an Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Giving an Uchiha to an Uchiha   Giving an Uchiha to an Uchiha Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010, 11:46 pm

Kamoku ran up the wire and to the entrance of the Raikage buidling with Hikaru in tow. He met the guards of that same building. " I am Kamoku Villov, Major Surgeon Jounnin of te sand. I am ere to trade medical secrets to your fellov medical sinobis and to and offer an Ucia of the Leaf to te Raikage's juristdiction. To benefit both Raikage and Gennin so tey can regain the evolution of teir clan in peace." Kamoku looked directly into the eyes of the jounnin guards. Unlike chunnins, they didn't scare so easily but were very disturbed about the ammount of blood on kamoku's body and hair. His pointed teeth still having fresh flesh stuck in between the jawwed daggers. He also had problems with h's and v's. replacing the w's with v's and leaving the h's completely out of his sentences.
Back to top Go down
Krova

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Giving an Uchiha to an Uchiha   Giving an Uchiha to an Uchiha Icon_minitimeSun 25 Apr 2010, 12:07 am

Hikaru was running right behind Kamoku, towing his pack and his sword. He hoped he wouldn’t get stopped and questioned for his items. But he needn’t worry, Kamoku seemed to have a lot of persuasive power. He stopped behind the shorter male and stayed silent as he explained their situation. The jounin soon looked at him after Kamoku had explained and he stared right back. “I’m Hikaru Uchiha and I’m here to see another member of my clan. He still had no idea why folks were put off by Kamoku. Yeah he had bits of blood on himself and had a pretty weird shape for a huma-…human like individual. But he was still a person and so far he hadn’t led Hikaru astray. He thought he was a pretty trustworthy guy.
Back to top Go down
Kiero Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Kiero Uchiha

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Kumogakure

PostSubject: Re: Giving an Uchiha to an Uchiha   Giving an Uchiha to an Uchiha Icon_minitimeSun 25 Apr 2010, 4:56 am

Kiero was in his office at that very time. He was working on some documents regarding the village. It was a very hot day, yet he continued working even though he had just recovered from unconciousness after battle his sister. The 80ft Raikage's office is just being rebuilt so the office was messy at that time. And the building is overcrowded by workers finishing the building itself after sustaining a lot of damages from a battle of two kage's. He was quite busy but the people who came to his village arent going to pass his senses. He quickly stood from his window, and below he saw 2 person, a bloody guy who introduced himself from Suna and another guy who told the guards that his an Uchiha. " Hmmm, guests..." he murmured upon his breath. Kiero wasted no time, he jumped from the window of his office and landed right on the back of the two Shinobi. " Hello I'm the Raikage, what may are your bussiness here? Suna-Shinobi? " He asked.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Giving an Uchiha to an Uchiha   Giving an Uchiha to an Uchiha Icon_minitimeSun 25 Apr 2010, 5:03 am

Kamoku turned and grinned. His bloodied teeth showing. " I'm ere to sare my medical knowledge to your hospital staff so I ve Villovs can be at ease tat you umans are able to fend for yourself vit better and more advanced technology. Tis vay you can recover faster and more quickly. On te vay ere, I found a lost Ucia in te rubble of te Leaf. So I brougt im too so you can continue your clan's tradtitions." Kamoku pointed a finger to Hikaru. (so short. but to the point)
Back to top Go down
Krova

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Giving an Uchiha to an Uchiha   Giving an Uchiha to an Uchiha Icon_minitimeSun 25 Apr 2010, 5:15 am

Hikaru was waiting until Kamoku took the lead again but he didn’t. He just stood there for a while. His ears caught a faint ‘swish’ behind them as someone or something landed right behind them. This could be an attack! His hand was almost on its way to the hilt of his blade but he thought about that and instead reached up to scratch his head. If he drew his weapon right here in unfamiliar territory he could end up dead before he got to spell his own name.

" Hello I'm the Raikage.”

After those words were spoken Hikaru froze up rather quickly. If the Raikage was behind him…and if he had drawn his weapon. A shiver ran through the male as he thought of the horrible consequences that would have brought upon him. He turned around, looking up at the taller male before bowing politely. “G-good afternoon Raikage-sama…” he said, still hunched over, respectful of the powerful shinobi before him. He didn’t even straighten from his bow as he was introduced by Komaku. “Yes…My name is Hikaru Uchiha…” He said, bowing alitle bit lower.
Back to top Go down
Danzo Hozuki
Legendary Swordsman
Legendary Swordsman
Danzo Hozuki

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Giving an Uchiha to an Uchiha   Giving an Uchiha to an Uchiha Icon_minitimeSun 25 Apr 2010, 10:30 pm

Just seconds After Shika arrival, he immediately headed for the Raikage just so that he could inform him on his Arrival, and possibly catch up with the man that he had known for a while. As Shika walked down Kumo streets with his double bladed scythe in his hands it seemed to bring a lot of attention towards him. But since he was really known within the village most people didn't care, if they where going to say something it wasn't anything negative always positive. People seemed to respect him because he was on of the many Sannin among the world and just like the others he was just as powerful if not more. With a large sigh Shika noticed that he had been closer to the Kage building. Close enough to see the Raikage jump out of his window landing on the ground next to two Suna Shinobi, but it seemed as if they where there for something serious. This then made Shika think twice about approaching the Raikage just because he didn't want to butt into their conversation, but since he was right there Shika decided to just go ahead and talk to the Raikage and the others for a slight moment. As Shika began to walk a little bit faster as he quickly approached the three men with his Scythe in his hand. Just as he stopped in front of them he looked straight at the Raikage, then the man with blood over his body, and then the other Shinobi. Shika had a slight smile on his face trying to be polite, but the smile soon disappeared from his face as he began to speak to the two Suna Shinobi. "Gentlemen" Shika said as he slowly released his hand from his scythe allowing to hang from the strap that was attached to it, and Shika's Shoulder. Looking over at the Raikage Shika looked him straight in the eyes, then began speaking to the man. "Hello Raikage-sama. I have returned and i hope i'm not interrupting anything am I?" Said the Sannin of Kumo as he calmly waited for a response from the Raikage.

(Short)
Back to top Go down
Kessen Kaitou
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Kessen Kaitou

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Ex-Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Giving an Uchiha to an Uchiha   Giving an Uchiha to an Uchiha Icon_minitimeMon 26 Apr 2010, 10:25 pm

Kiero chuckled, " I see... a messenger from Sunagakure... " he gave the bloody guy with a stern look. " And you have problems when it comes to language.. anyways I thank you for bringing this Uchiha in here..." he paused and looked at the Uchiha beside, he looked really nervous. Kiero turned his look at Kamoku Willow, " Well everybody deserves a reward, since your helping Kumogakure's Medical Ninjas' your free to roam in Kumogakure anytime.. and one favor from the Raikage, ask for it someday.. now..." He turned his head and looked at the young tensed Uchiha, he crouched so that the Uchiha can see him since he was bowing. " Well... don't be nervous.. young one, Uchiha's arent suppose to be weak show- " Suddenly someone interrupted his words. A guy appeared in his back and spoke,"Hello Raikage-sama. I have returned and i hope i'm not interrupting anything am I?" Said the Sannin of Kumo. Kiero replied, " Yes Shikamatsu, your really interrupting! and your chakra signatures has been leaking I've felt it even from the tower! when will you learn to hide that?, " Kiero stood and turned to Shikamatsu, " Since your here, I've got something for you to do.." he paused and pointed the young Uchiha, " Help him on his first mission, then train him for awhile!.." Kiero quickly switched to Hikaru, " Now now, the mission isn't hard... just go prove me yourself and Shikamatsu here will train you... I'm a little busy so I'll go now..." But before he left, he gave Shikamatsu a scroll and turned to the door of the Raikage's tower, he was about to left when he turned back again, and spoke " And put that scythe down, your scaring the genin!.." after that he quickly left.

EXIT.

Scroll
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kessen Kaitou
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Kessen Kaitou

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Ex-Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Giving an Uchiha to an Uchiha   Giving an Uchiha to an Uchiha Icon_minitimeMon 26 Apr 2010, 10:26 pm

OOC: Sorry posted with the wrong account :))
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Giving an Uchiha to an Uchiha   Giving an Uchiha to an Uchiha Icon_minitimeMon 26 Apr 2010, 10:52 pm

Kamoku smiled at how lively the humans were. He didn't mind the Sannin coming up to them since he had no ill intent leaking from his Chi. (Chi is the electro-magnetic feild of humans that emit from peoples pores that are produced by nerve cells. They give off the electrons and protons of the current state of the body. In which the willows can count to see what the human is feeling or the main ways of how they are thinking since willows cannot see shapes such as faces. They cannot see expressions, so they measure it this way.) Kam threw a high pitched laugh that sounded as if he was crushing bones in his mouth. " Unfortunately, I ave not been exposed to you umans language for very long. Vich makes It ard to understand your limited vocal resoundings." Kamoku scratched his head, feeling the impatience of the kage. "Wow, this guy really has a short fuse...I wonder what happens if I-"

His thoughts were interupted by the man with the metallic scythe. The Scythe itself was used as a farming tool when there were no trained animals to help cut it with. Though the only reason why it had become the face of death is because humans related the 'reaping of wheat' to the mass murder of spychopaths. One of which liked to wear the bones of his victums, but covered himself up in a burlap coat (which was common at that time) so that way his new ones would not be scared. This murderers name was Grimmock. Soon known as the Grim Reaper. Which is now how the scythe itself had put fear into people. Though knowing the foolishness of the human mind and its history, he wasn't afraid of it. It wasn't an effective weapon unless the subject was afraid because it was only good for one thing. eaping wheat.

Kam nodded and licked his lips, his tounge catching the heatwaves in which life gives off. THe same as his chakra. This man had soiled his body with sweat and blood. Not a good meal at all. Kam's yellow eyes soon turned grey with the ammount of thinking he was doing. Staring at the Sannin. "Too much blood for him to be sane much longer." He mumbled under his breath, his own language forming small hisses and clicks with other forms of volume that was incapable for humans to pick up. He was deep in thought. " Even though we're in a time of peace, war might end up to be the pinacle in which things go badly for both willow and demon. For me to accept this reward is to put me in the human recordbooks. That in itself will send me a one way ticket to (Askaban) the molden mother*" Kam looked up from the stares that both Sannin and Kage were giving him. "Ehe...did I zone out again?" He looked up at the sannin. Kam barely reached to the guys elbow. " Eh, Did you use steriods or someting? 'Cause your huge..."

*( The willows observed that they would call the bringer of life a "mother". so they copied the humans and named the core of the earth a mother since it keeps them constantly moving. If the core stopps, all life stops.)

Last edited by Kamoku Willow on Tue 27 Apr 2010, 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Krova

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Giving an Uchiha to an Uchiha   Giving an Uchiha to an Uchiha Icon_minitimeMon 26 Apr 2010, 11:31 pm

" Well... don't be nervous.. young one, Uchiha's arent suppose to be weak show- "

Weak!? Showing respect to an elder Uchiha wasn’t weak. He was being respectful. At the ‘weak’ comment he stood up straight, about to go so far as to reprimand the other Uchiha. Luckily for him the male had just turned away to address a new arrival. He realized how costly an error it would have been had he gone through with his spur of the moment back talk. He looked between the Raikage and the new comer, feeling his chakra leak from his body. This man was a strong individual.

" Help him on his first mission, then train him for awhile!.."

Wait…did his ears work correctly just now? Mission? Training!? He had just gotten here and he was already being practically shoved onto someone? Well things worked faster here than the leaf that was for sure. He gave the sannin a look over, not really caring that he was rather rudely staring. The man gave off a rather impressive amount of chakra, he was probably the Raikage’s right hand man or something of the sort. Hikaru couldn’t help feeling a small shiver run down his spine but he held the motion in check.

He was about to ask the Raikage a question but when he turned to face the male he was already gone. Just like that he was left alone with Komaku and the unkno-…wait, he caught his name somewhere…what was it…Shira…Shima…Shikamatsu! Yep that was his name. He turned back to the sannin and looked up at him, giving the male a polite nod. “Hello. My name is Hikaru Uchiha…it seems like we’ve been grouped together…” Ok yes…stating the obvious was rather uncool…but hey…at least it got conversation started. He turned back to Kamoku, who by now was rambling to himself. Along the way he had grown some sort of small affection for the small man who had practically gone out of his way…or did he?...to help him to the cloud village. “Thank you Kamoku.” He nodded, smiling at him as well.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Giving an Uchiha to an Uchiha   Giving an Uchiha to an Uchiha Icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr 2010, 12:20 am

Kamoku smiled at them both after some heavy thinking. " Oh crap. I gotta go someplace. I'll be back to come and check up on you for a teeny bit. Dont piss Mr.Urchin off. Okay?" Kam moved his short body by using his footclaws and zipped out of sight. His form a slight blur.

[exit for now]
Back to top Go down
Danzo Hozuki
Legendary Swordsman
Legendary Swordsman
Danzo Hozuki

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Giving an Uchiha to an Uchiha   Giving an Uchiha to an Uchiha Icon_minitimeMon 03 May 2010, 11:42 am

As Shika stood beside the Raikage, he awaited for him to say something and he did. It seemed that Shika was interrupting there conversation but he wasn't about to leave in stead Shika began to speak his words. But before he could get anything else out The Raikage began to speak to Shika again explaining the mission that he had just assigned to him. Shika wasn't really up for a mission today but he wasn't going to turn down the mission, instead he was going to take it and gather all of the Kumo Shinobi, then train the younger uchiha standing before them. As if the Raikage hadn't even said anything Shika turned and looked at the younger uchiha, the kid that he was going to be training. He was looking at the young man because he knew that this was going to be a good student, he knew that he was going to be able to get a lot threw his head, and teach him everything he needed to know, but first he was going to need to see his fighting skill. With a slight chuckle Shika began to turn his head back towards the Raikage as he began to speak to the young man, then said something to Shika. Shika chuckled a bit more as he looked straight at the Raikage and spoke back "Well sorry sir, but what can i say about my chakra signatures i've been looking for a fight. Shika said not really being serious at the time but he still had something to say so he continued on. The Genin of this village shouldn't fear me for they have no reason to. I'm sure i'm not going to be hunting down any genin any time soon, but i'll put it away for now. But soon they will learn not to fear me regardless the weapon. Shika said as he sounded to be a little more serious. But it was as if he was talking to himself because the Raikage had been gone, but Shika knew from the moment that he left he just felt that he had to get those words out to allow everyone to hear.

With a slight weird look on his face Shika studied the Jounin from Suna very well for the time being. Even with him being in the village didn't mean that Shika was going to show him respect or even trust him. It took Shika a long time to earn his trust but not because he didn't want to trust that person, but because he had been threw a lot within his life time and he knew that every person had a reason not to be trusted even him. While observing the Jounin from Suna Shika noticed that his eyes suddenly changed colors which had to of mean that he was from a special clan, or wasn't human. That was the only thing that it came down to and Shika knew one of them were true or maybe both. For a second both The Jounin from Suna, and Shika were looking at each other but not in any way that would make them look like friends. Shika looked as if he had something insulting to say but didn't say it and the Jounin looked as if he was thinking to hard about something But soon snapped out of it saying something. The Jounin himself though that he zoned out so he must of been true, but he continued on talking about how big Shika was but he didn't really care for what he had to say. Shika had no intentions speaking to him at this time and he didn't, instead Shika let out a small chuckle then looked over to his left side over at the young uchiha.

By the time Shika was able to adjust his body, and head so that he was facing the young uchiha, he had just about said something but Shika only caught him name so it was quite obvious on what he had said. The Young uchiha was introducing himself to Shika and at that time Shika learned that his name was Hikaru Uchiha. With a slight cough that shoot out from Shika's mouth he immediately covered his mouth as a weird look caught his face because of how painful the cough was. Right after Shika removed his hand from his mouth and began to speak to the uchiha "My name is Shikamatsu....hard yea i know but you may just call me Shika if you like. But if thats all then we shall leave and gather all of the Kumo Shinobi. Shika said as he began to make a couple hand signs causing the scythe around his shoulder to turn into a cloud of smoke and no longer be within sight of Shika. With that Done Shika turned around and began to walk off noticing that the Jounin had already made his leave long ago so it was just them two, but either way shika was going to continue on walking. If the young uchiha wasn't behind him then he would have to find Shika later on or wait tell their training began which then Shika would find him.
Back to top Go down
Krova

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Giving an Uchiha to an Uchiha   Giving an Uchiha to an Uchiha Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 12:16 pm

"My name is Shikamatsu....hard yea i know but you may just call me Shika if you like. But if thats all then we shall leave and gather all of the Kumo Shinobi.”

After the male had told Hikaru that little bit of information he proceeded to turn around…and just walk off. Well this was pleasant. He shouldered his pack once again, not wanting to be left behind in the new territory and followed Shika, trailing behind him yet enough to be able to catch up to the Sannin if need be. He wanted to know what they were gathering the Shinobi for but didn’t ask the question. “So when do we start training?” He asked instead, quite eager to get to it. He wanted to learn…wanted to get stronger…and his ‘teacher’ seemed like he had quite a lot to put him through as well. It seemed like travelling to a different territory wasn’t such a bad idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Giving an Uchiha to an Uchiha   Giving an Uchiha to an Uchiha Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Giving an Uchiha to an Uchiha
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: 2011 Archive :: Raikage's Office!-
Jump to: