Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Offrpg  Kato Sasaki VS Ryusaki Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Offrpg  Kato Sasaki VS Ryusaki Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Offrpg  Kato Sasaki VS Ryusaki Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Offrpg  Kato Sasaki VS Ryusaki Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Offrpg  Kato Sasaki VS Ryusaki Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Offrpg  Kato Sasaki VS Ryusaki Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Offrpg  Kato Sasaki VS Ryusaki Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Offrpg  Kato Sasaki VS Ryusaki Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Offrpg  Kato Sasaki VS Ryusaki Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Offrpg Kato Sasaki VS Ryusaki

Go down 
AuthorMessage
S-Dawg
Genin
Genin
S-Dawg

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Konohagakure

Offrpg  Kato Sasaki VS Ryusaki Empty
PostSubject: Offrpg Kato Sasaki VS Ryusaki   Offrpg  Kato Sasaki VS Ryusaki Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010, 11:12 pm

Early in the morning, Just after the sun rose, Kato got dressed in his usual, casual style of clothes. He could still here the pitter and the patter of the morning rain hitting against the light aluminum roof covering Kato's beaten down apartment. When he was changed, he decided to go out for a walk, and check out what was going on in the quiet but peaceful village of Konohagakure.

He started with a small news stand, to read the early morning print that came out fresh at dawn. Nothing was out of the regular, and so, he continued his day with a walk to the Hokage's office. As Kato was passing through the towns, keeping small conversations with people that walked by him, he wondered what kind of mission will be given out to him today. He knew that, with the new Hokage and all, that he had to surprise him and show him just what he was made up of. Kato was prepared to take on the strongest most dangerous mission a ninja could get. So he opened the doors, and walked to the mission room.

"Hello, Kato Sasaki here. I was wondering if i could get a really strong mis-" [b]"Here you go!" as the mission department clerk rudely interrupted him. Kato looked at the mission, and the details, and was not happy at all. "What kind of crappy D rank mission is this?!" Kato yelled with fury,"I'm going to go talk to the Hokage, and see what he says about this kind of crap!" Kato stormed up, with the clerk after him, trying to get him to come back down. "Stop!! Stop it right now! Don't make me use Force!!!!"[b] The clerk exclaimed. Kato stopped moving up the stairs, and turned his upper body around so he was looking at the guy. [b]"Force? A crummy skinny man like you has force? Don't make me laugh!!" Kato yelled at the man.

The clerk took out his kunai, and threatened Kato.
"Young man, if you do not come down stairs right this instant. Then I will take you out."[/b]. The man was serious, however he was just a mission clerk. For this Kato didn't even need to unsheath his Katana, he just walked up to the man and, well, started to break both of the clerks hands, And that's when the Hokage himself showed up behind Kato and told him to stop.

Kato was relieved and a little shocked, because the Hokage actually came to stop him, and because he got there in such a fast insensible movement. Right away, Kato asked him: "Hokage-sama, I am sorry for my actions, but all that i have been receiving are D ranked missions, not even C rank... Also that guy is on my nerves, he always interrupts me, so I tried coming to talk to you myself but he came after me. Please Hokage-sama, Give me something to do! I'm so bored all the time and I have run out of options. Please, Let me fight you to show that I am more worthy then just a low leveled Genin!!" Kato persisted. Kato was serious about this fight, and if the Hokage was too, then this was going to be a serious fight.
Back to top Go down

Offrpg Kato Sasaki VS Ryusaki
Page 1 of 1