Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Kato Sasaki, Talis, Training For Lightning. Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Kato Sasaki, Talis, Training For Lightning. Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Kato Sasaki, Talis, Training For Lightning. Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Kato Sasaki, Talis, Training For Lightning. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Kato Sasaki, Talis, Training For Lightning. Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Kato Sasaki, Talis, Training For Lightning. Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Kato Sasaki, Talis, Training For Lightning. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Kato Sasaki, Talis, Training For Lightning. Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Kato Sasaki, Talis, Training For Lightning. Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Kato Sasaki, Talis, Training For Lightning.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
S-Dawg
Genin
Genin
S-Dawg

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Konohagakure

Kato Sasaki, Talis, Training For Lightning. Empty
PostSubject: Kato Sasaki, Talis, Training For Lightning.   Kato Sasaki, Talis, Training For Lightning. Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010, 2:55 pm

It was a quiet day, that Kato chose to do one of the most dangerous steps outside of being a Genin. He knew that most, all most all Genin's, are only able to handle the capacity of their first Element. In Kato's case, his main element was water. However, Kato thought that only having one element, was just shy of being weak. "If I'm going to be strong, then I cannot stop at one element." Kato thought to himself. He wanted to take on the art of his father who passed away when he was around the age of 7. That art, was, Storm.

There was a big difference between a Genin with one element, and a Genin with two elements. The Genin with one element, would be held down using only the Jutsu's that he had learned. However the Genin with two elements, would be taking the battle to the next level. Kato wanted to be the Genin with two elements. And when he had achieved this feat. He would take on storm.

Kato knew that the only way to get storm, was to achieve the element of lightning. However in order to do this, Kato needed to either find someone to train him, or go to school and be taught when he has passed the chuunin exams. "The Chuunin exams, are too far away, I need this element NOW! Kato rashly thought in his mind. "However to get this,I need a sensei." There was only one problem for Kato, finding a sensei that is, he didn't know how to find one. And even if he did, how would he know that he used the lightning element?

Kato thought for a very long time, 5 hours at most, he thought of fighting people, but fighting his sensei wouldn't make a very good impression about his attitude. He thought of putting posters up all around the village, but what would happen if there was no one showed up? Until he came to the conclusion, to just ask around, ask the other genin's to find and see how they learned the lightning element.

After asking around, for about 3 hours, Kato came up with no one, not one person who even knew the lightning element. Until he gave up hope and decided to give up. He decided to calm down, by going to his secret training place, and to take a bath in the lake that was there. So Kato rushed home, grabbed his boxers, and headed out for the lake.

As he got to the gate, he walked outside and went straight to his secret meeting spot. It took him about 45 minutes walk to reach his destined location. On the way there, he stopped behind a bush, and changed into his stripped boxers, ready to run and jump into the lake. He got a head start, and dashes the rest of the way there, throwing his clothing all over the place.

When he arrived at the mouth of the forest going into his secret little training place, he had realized that it wasn't all that secret. Someone was sitting there, on one of the cut down tree stumps that Kato himself cut down when he was practicing his Kenjutsu. Even Kato could sense that this mysterious person was Strong. However, He didn't look like he was awake, in fact, Kato was pretty sure that he was sleeping. No. Not sleeping, but meditating. Enjoying the peaceful surroundings of Kato's once unknown place.

"H-hello, What brings you to this secret and quiet place?" Kato said in a very quiet tone, sitting upon one of the other cut down tree stumps that he had obliterated. Kato picked up a blade of grass, and started to whistle the tune of his favorite song as he awaited the answer of his soon to be friend.

[[listen to sadness and sorrow when reading the last paragraph XD]]
Back to top Go down
The Mad Hatter
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
The Mad Hatter

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Iwa

PostSubject: Re: Kato Sasaki, Talis, Training For Lightning.   Kato Sasaki, Talis, Training For Lightning. Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jun 2010, 6:02 pm

Serenity and peace had filled the air, the stress of leadership and war had melted before the bliss surroundings; the clear pool had served as a source of focus; it had been all too perfect, a time of serious training. The kage had taken full advantage of this time; his body was pushed to what would be considered the limits of a normal human in a matter of minutes without too much effort. With such a simple task behind him the tall ninja was finished with his warm up and ready to concentrate the masses of charka into pure fuel. The pool swished and forth as the shinboi entered deep concentration; the peace was so simple and peaceful, a prefect time for simple relaxation…..he didn’t have time for that……………

Sometime had passed, since the ninja had fought sleep and lost; and now a distinct noise was quaking through his brain. The noise began to break through the barrier that was the fine world of sleep, it was now more distinct; the noise was a voice, a voice spewing out words that were directed towards him, apparently he was supposed to have been awake the whole. It was a pity, that he had missed the childish rant of the young sounding voice.

Tilting his head, the ninja, Pharos open his eye’s reveling golden slits of consideration that study the child carefully. He seemed to the age of an average genin; cocking his head even further Pharos sighed as his brown hair dropped upon his face. “So what do we have here, or better yet, what do you want with me?” his voice was lazy with a slight wisp of ice, he was not in the mood to play baby sitter, to another countries youth.
Back to top Go down
S-Dawg
Genin
Genin
S-Dawg

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Kato Sasaki, Talis, Training For Lightning.   Kato Sasaki, Talis, Training For Lightning. Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jun 2010, 10:52 pm

Kato watched the ninja across from him cock up his head, and he could tell from his expression that he was tired. He was not meditating, he was sleeping. He then heard the mysterious ninja ask him what he was doing here, and what Kato wanted with him. Kato knew right away what he wanted, of course, he wanted to fight him, however the voice in his head this time did not tell him to fight him, it said it would be a wise decision to make this ninja his ally.

"Erm..I'm sorry, you must not have heard me. I said: What brings you to this secret and quiet place?" Kato, restating his question waiting for the answer. He was really curious, I mean, why would all places be a ninja in Kato's secret place from another village. Was he just looking around? Was he a terrorist? Enemy, or Friend? However the last question that pondered Kato's mind was, Is he lightning?

Kato's most curious question kept him at bay, sensing to see if there was any sign of an electricity in the area, maybe coming from is little friend sitting on the cut down log. He could not sense anything, so he thought he might as well just ask him.

"S-sir, I hope this doesn't bother you, but...Do you know the ways of the lightning ninja?" Kato said, releasing his nervous tone during the last part of the question. Weather he was or not, Kato knew he had found either a Teacher, or a long waited itching fight to happen between a Genin and a mysterious trespassing ninja.
Back to top Go down
The Mad Hatter
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
The Mad Hatter

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kato Sasaki, Talis, Training For Lightning.   Kato Sasaki, Talis, Training For Lightning. Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jun 2010, 10:43 pm

Were all young ninja all so jumpy these days? Or was it just particular to these being breed and tamed in the nearby area; and by the looks of it, this said area was none other than the land of the fire. Traveling and training had not always gone hand and hand, as in the end one can find their self in the last expected destination. It wasn’t so much that the ninja didn’t want to be in the peaceful country as much as the fact that he was more or less not necessarily welcomed in the area. Either way the child was horribly interested in him and to be honest, the man had more than enough time to kill. Dipping his head to the right as brown hair followed, Pharos grinned softly, as he cleared his throat. “Well I wasn’t aware that this was an extremely secret area, as”- the ninja’s golden eye’s narrowed as he spoke, he was almost having to much fun with such a simple event “I’m not exactly around here, and perhaps I’ve found myself in the wrong place”

Before Pharos could find a way another question, emerged from the child’s mouth, something that the Talis clansman was beginning to loath ever so slightly. As now the next question was that of his knowledge base and his chakra styles, something that could be considered personal; well that was if Pharos had not spend a great deal of his time prancing through the lands with his abilities flashing around…everywhere, but apparently the new comer was unaware if such happenings. “Lightning?” At this point the ninja was hoisting himself off the ground, as he he was doing this, his left hand was also was extended towards his forehead where he removed the projector that was placed there; no reason to get the stone engraved flashy item dirty, so it was simply tucked it away into the pockets of the large yet fitting purple sweater that hugged the ninjas body. Sigh the ninja moved quickly, yet sluggishly by his standards towards the other ninja. As soon as he was close, the dark haired ninja’s golden eye’s narrowed and a powerful fist was sent towards the child; The lightning master had already caught on to the events to come and decide to play along. “Lightning you say? Well could say I’ve dabbled in the art” Dabbling was not even half of it as the young leaf genin would soon learn, if he survived that was.
Back to top Go down
S-Dawg
Genin
Genin
S-Dawg

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Kato Sasaki, Talis, Training For Lightning.   Kato Sasaki, Talis, Training For Lightning. Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jun 2010, 11:33 pm

Kato watched from the distance that he was at, the tall ninja stand up and remove his forehead protector, Kato had no idea why he did this, but he pondered that he didn’t want it to get scratched. ”Good, this might mean that he will fight me!” Kato thought suppressing a grin. Kato was really excited, and if this person would teach him lightning, then Kato not only would be powerful, but extremely happy. Kato couldn’t suppress the grin, and started to show almost his whole smile.

That was until the mysterious ninja moved really fast in Kato’s eyes and appeared with these narrowing eyes. ”Oh shit! An attack!!” Kato knew that the speed this ninja was traveling at, he would defiantly get killed. He had no other way then to take the attack full on, well not entirely as Kato just barely got his long katana in the way of the punch.

”Guahgh!!!!!!!!” Kato said, spitting up some loose blood as well as a bit of lunch from earlier. Kato didn’t even have enough time to move the katana all the way to his two hands, instead the katana was held in his right hand, left hand on the back of the blade, with crossed arms, and the punch hit the middle of the sword.

That wasn’t all the damage that Kato had received though, as he finished blocking the punch, Kato also flew back and hit the tree that was behind him. Unable to stand up because of paralysis from smashing his back into the tree, However even after all that happened, Kato did manage to utter something.

”Is that all you’ve got?” Even though Kato knew that was nothing short of a splinter of what he had. Kato then stood up, trying to ignore the still tingly sensation of loss of breath that was inside of his body, and charged at the ninja. Kato, however, only made it that far until the build up damage was too much for Kato to even handle. Kato fell down before he even got halfway to the ninja.

”So…This is the power of an X ranked ninja, eh? No, that is too rash, this is the power of someone who has mastered the ways of lightning. I want…to be much…like him…….” Kato thought to himself and then slowly lost consciousness.

”Must…Stay…awake… Kato said slowly opening his eyes, this chance was too good to just let it go, so he opened his eyes just enough to see the ninja standing before him. Kato wasn’t dead; in fact, he was just over excited and really tired from the shot to his stomach.

If the ninja hadn’t ran away, then Kato would be dead from the next shot, however if the ninja taught him, It would open a new world in Kato’s eyes.
Back to top Go down
The Mad Hatter
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
The Mad Hatter

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kato Sasaki, Talis, Training For Lightning.   Kato Sasaki, Talis, Training For Lightning. Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jun 2010, 12:43 am

Sluggishly the hit met its mark; it was honestly not that of a fighting blow, but on the opposing opinion the ninja had not forced self restraint upon him self, and apparently at this point that was accompanied with high level consequences. If the young boy hadn’t reacted on instinct and raised his weapon for defense, the ending could have resulted in something that would truly put Pharos in danger in the area, but fortunately the damage at this point was nothing more than a simple state of shock; he would get over it….eventually.

Looking down towards the child, the ninja, Pharos tilted his head, analyzing the child; it was a pity such an eager and interesting child was prepared to end his career for the sake of a glimpse at the power he desired. Though in the long run, it was something the stone shinobi could work with, a turning point from student to teacher,, if you will. Of course the only true way to know if the child was what he could train towards the next generation, meaning he would have to test it.

“You use that blade a lot don’t you?” Pharos sighed as he motioned towards the flashy slab of metal, “There are merits to reliance on the body, and well”-the ninja shift his position in a manner that was either uncomfortable or sarcastic, as this motion happened again his brown layer hair shifter into the path of his golden eyes-“dodging, movement and following the flow, similar to using chakra.” Moving closer to the boy, Pharos gaze shifted and his tone deepened.

“You act as if you want to get powerful, but yet you jump in head long; at this rate you’ll be dead within the next few blows.” The stone ninja was in the mood to play games, but allowing this child to die was not one of them. “If your so interested in the art of lightning and acts as a ninja yourself, then you’ll have to improve on the basics.” At this point the man solemn face lightened up into something close to that of grin. “If that is what you truly desire, then I may be able to get you to that point, of course this will be just be the very beginning.” Now right in front of the child, the golden eyed man held out his hand as if to help him up; a window of opportunity was beginning to open.
Back to top Go down
S-Dawg
Genin
Genin
S-Dawg

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Kato Sasaki, Talis, Training For Lightning.   Kato Sasaki, Talis, Training For Lightning. Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jun 2010, 7:40 pm

Kato felt the gaze of the unbelievable strong ninja peer right through his body. It felt like someone was holding you up, and jotting down notes about every single aspect of your body, that they were just waiting to cut you open to see what they could find, or make out of you. This was the feeling Kato got when the ninja towering over him felt like. Kato was just waiting to be cut open, and finished off, this was the end.

Although, something not exactly what Kato thought happened, instead, the overwhelming ninja, asked if Kato used his Katana a lot. Kato tried to respond with an answer, so sucking up all the air he could possibly receive from his depleting reservoir, he answered.

"This katana, it was my fathers sword, he hand crafted it himself, and when he died, he gave it to me. It is possibly the only thing that I hold precious in my life." Kato responded, while he felt the little air that he was receiving start to grow into bigger, and bigger deposits.

"“There are merits to reliance on the body, and well, dodging, movement and following the flow, similar to using chakra.” The ninja said, as he was moving closer to Kato's crinkled up body.

"You act as if you want to get powerful, but yet you jump in head long; at this rate you’ll be dead within the next few blows.” The ninja lectured to Kato.

Kato wasn't releasing any part of this lesson, if it was so and he lived from this day, he would respect those rules, and if he didn't, well, that was his own mistake that he didn't correct during his life.

“If your so interested in the art of lightning and acts as a ninja yourself, then you’ll have to improve on the basics.” The ninja continuing his lesson told the cowering genin.

Kato then let out a chuckle, and managed to say,

"Too late for that now eh?-" The ninja cut off Kato's last word and interrupted with a sentence that would change his life forever.

“If that is what you truly desire, then I may be able to get you to that point, of course this will be just be the very beginning.” As soon as Kato heard this small sentence of beautiful warning, there were two things that he thought of.

"I'm going to live, but more importantly, this great man, he is going to teach me in the way of lightning. Thank you God, I am forever in debt to you."

The lightning ninja then, holding the thread to Kato's new life, held a hand out to him, as if he was going to help him up, but more importantly, be Kato's first and only friend. This, was one of the happiest day's of his life.

"Yes, Sensei!!!" Kato blurted out with a gigantic smile beaded onto his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kato Sasaki, Talis, Training For Lightning.   Kato Sasaki, Talis, Training For Lightning. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kato Sasaki, Talis, Training For Lightning.
Page 1 of 1