Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
A blast from the past [Open to all] Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
A blast from the past [Open to all] Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
A blast from the past [Open to all] Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
A blast from the past [Open to all] Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
A blast from the past [Open to all] Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
A blast from the past [Open to all] Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
A blast from the past [Open to all] Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
A blast from the past [Open to all] Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
A blast from the past [Open to all] Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

A blast from the past [Open to all]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

A blast from the past [Open to all] Empty
PostSubject: A blast from the past [Open to all]   A blast from the past [Open to all] Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 2:08 pm

It was a dark night in the rain village. The moon over head was blocked out by the clouds that always lingered over head. A chilling wind blew through the streets of the town as the heavy rain beat down on the rooftops. A lone figure stood under the main gateway into town wearing nothing but a jet black cloak with a hood covering his head, revealing only his mouth. Had it not been for the heavy rain pounding against his cloak, he would have been nearly invisible to the average onlooker. The wind blowing in behind him swept his cloak around his legs and out in front of him. Taking in a deep breath, he looked around at the dark city and said quietly to himself "Ah, it has been far to long." Slowly he began walking through the village, dragging his hands across the buildings he passed, seeming to leave some kind of mark on each of the walls. After criss-crossing through the village for a short time, the hooded figure had made his way to the center of town and sat down on one of the benches surrounding a large statue. Keeping his face hidden, he looked around than said "Time to wake them up." And with a smile, pulled out a kunai with a dozens of explosive tags covering it, and threw it at the feet of the statue. Plugging his ears momentarily, the tag all detonated at once, obliterating the statue, and causing a deafening boom to echo through the village. Resting his arm on the back of the bench, the man sat there in the pouring rain and waited. "With something like that it shouldn't be too long before they respond."
Back to top Go down
Lord Vizer
Retired
Retired
Lord Vizer

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Village Hidden in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: A blast from the past [Open to all]   A blast from the past [Open to all] Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 8:23 pm

Shinichi had been on official business concerning the neutral business on the Rain village. With the Sand now in war against the Leaf, trade business had somewhat increased between the Rain and the Leaf, and Shinichi had come here to find out exactly what their purposes. The people were afraid, there was some dark force at work that no one dared tried to release any sort of information. Lest a Rain Ninja were to overhear this and purge their friend and families to prosecution and even death. Most of the times it was the latter. Shinichi couldn't find anything of use in the village. The Rain village ninja kept their gazes afloat when he walked by, probably because of his flak jack Sand armor he had on. There was something going on here, he would tell the Kazekage of the strange aura in this city. Also the apparent lack of activity by the Rain village leader. Yes something was amiss.

Despite that as he was walking back to an inn so that he could rest and leave for Suna in the morning he heard a loud and thunderous explosion. Alarmed he heard screams and rocks scuttling as they hit the floor. Shinichi power walked around the building alleys and came towards the center of the village. Walking through the pounding rain he came upon the site of a figure. Immediately anyone could tell this man was not an ordinary man. Ninja or not Krazor could not tell exactly. But he dared ask the question. "Who are you. And why are you attacking this village."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: A blast from the past [Open to all]   A blast from the past [Open to all] Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 8:44 pm

"Who me?" he smiled as he looked around at the empty area. Letting out a low chuckle, he looked at Shinichi and smiled, his pure white teeth seeming to shine when compared it his shadow covered face and pure black cloak. He brushed some dust and rubble off his shoulder and continued to stair at the ninja before him. For simplicity's sake, you can call me Z." He lifted up his right leg and rested his foot on his left knee. Sinking down into his seat, he tilted his head back and looked out at the clouds that produced the endless amounts of rain and said "As for why I'm here, I believe that this world need a savior. Or at least someone to unite the fractured masses of stumbling idiots." He looked back at the sand ninja and looked him right in the eyes, thought it was difficult to say because of the shadows covering his face. "Now it's my turn. What is a sand ninja doing all the way out in a wet place like this?"
Back to top Go down
Lord Vizer
Retired
Retired
Lord Vizer

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A blast from the past [Open to all]   A blast from the past [Open to all] Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2010, 3:10 pm

The man wanted to be known was "Z". Shinichi racked his brains for any familiarities with that name. But he had never heard of it. This man like many other proclaimed to change the world by being its savior. We don't need a savior. We need a purpose. To restore this world to its former glory. With or without the help of the Shinobi. "From your actions I believe you are flawed in many ways then one. Though your purpose is just. From what I see what your doing now, your going about the wrong way. As for what I am doing here. That is Sand's business. So do not worry about that. I will be taking you under arrest to the people of this village. I suggest you come quietly. Fighting me is not wise. Mr. Z." A grey sort of Sand was exiting from the gourd on Shinchi's back into the air as he was talking to Zodiak.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: A blast from the past [Open to all]   A blast from the past [Open to all] Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2010, 3:31 pm

"You must have me mistaken for someone else." He planted his foot on the ground and leaned forward placed his elbows on his knees. "My reasons for bringing these helpless masses together is anything but just." Zodiark slowly stood up and watched the sand pour from Shinichi's gourd. "I am just a man who desires power, nothing more and nothing less." He stretched his arms briefly before reaching into his cloak with his right arm. "As for you. You have no authority over me, and if you wish to arrest me, you should be willing to risk your life on it." He chuckled as he pulled a still sheathed katana seemingly out of nowhere and brought it to his left hip. Grabbing the sheath in his left hand, he crouched low to the ground, spreading out his legs and turning his body so that his right shoulder was facing Shinichi, hiding the sword behind him. Glaring out from the shadows of his hood, he said "Now if you think you can bring me to justice, than feel free to try."
Back to top Go down
Lord Vizer
Retired
Retired
Lord Vizer

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A blast from the past [Open to all]   A blast from the past [Open to all] Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2010, 5:33 pm

"I feel you are danger to the society. Rather your in my village or not. You terrorizing this village. I suspected you wouldn't come quietly. Hardly anyone does anymore. And thats why they are not alive as we speak. You may join them as well." The grey sand was now growing in a large formation over Shinichi as he began to walk towards Zodiak. The man had pulled out a sheathed sword and went into a stance familiar among swordsmen. Shinichi scowled. This city would be damaged if he were to fight here but it would be even worse if this man were to be let loose into the city. Obviously the man was powerful, and probably powerful enough to confront the Rain ninja unscathed. He had to put a stop to him.

The Elite Sand Shinobi willed the Iron Sand in the air, and made it shape into gigantic spiked mace. The moment the mace took form, Zodiarks sword zipped from his hands straight to the mace. It attached itself on to the mace. "Magnetic charges come straight from this sand. Metallic weapons are to of no avail against me." There was some grey sand siphoning from the side of the mace and it was moving in the direction over Shinichi's enemy, positioned like a dark cloud. The Sand Jounin then held his right hand out and brought it down. The spiked mace followed so and crushed downwards at an amazing speed towards the no unarmed Zodiark.

-----

Name: Iron Sand Gathering
Element: Iron Sand
Description: This technique gathers a great volume of Iron Sand and compresses it into a high-density shape. This greatly increases the hardness, creating a gigantic steel-like weapon in an instant. The weight and size of these shapes are so great, they can easily shatter bedrock and break through most defenses with one hit.

Because the weapon is made out of Iron Sand, the shape can be whatever the user wants, and can even be changed during the fight. This allows the user to create the best weapon for the fight, by taking into account the opponent's abilities and the surrounding environment. Since the Iron Sand generates a strong magnetic field, the opponent cannot use any metal weapons or tools.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: A blast from the past [Open to all]   A blast from the past [Open to all] Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2010, 6:14 pm

Zodiark watched as his sword flew across the opening. Shifting his weight, Zodiark shot forward, covering the distance between him and Shinichi almost instantaneously, cutting a corridor through the rain for a moment before more rain filled the gap. Getting right in front of Shinichi, he looked him in the face, so close that even through the shadows he could see Zodiark's silver hair and green eyes. And just as fast as he got there, he disappeared seemingly without a trace. A moment later, Shinichi felt something large pressing against his back. Zodiark was standing behind him, leaning against Shinichi's back, almost as if he was taunting him. "Magnetic sand, now that is something I haven't fought before. But it will take more than that to get me."
Back to top Go down
Lord Vizer
Retired
Retired
Lord Vizer

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A blast from the past [Open to all]   A blast from the past [Open to all] Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2010, 8:15 pm

Shinchi smiled. Z was fast alright. But a little bit to flashy as well. Oboro's mace smashed against the ground creating a giant crater in the middle of the city. The man had dodged it by running forward towards Shinichi in almost and instant. But that had been the mans undoing as well. The Iron Sand had still been coming from his gourd when Zodiark disappeared from sight and decided to reappear on his back. Commenting that, "Magnetic sand, now that is something I haven't fought before. But it will take more than that to get me."

"I believe it is. And it will be your last." Shinichi said with elegance. The Iron Sand exploded from his gourd and instantly began forming into a giant grey ball of Iron Sand right over The Sand Shinobi and Zodiark. He had also began to form the giant spiked mace into a reciprocal giant ball of Iron Sand. The two with opposite polarities could not take the magnetic charges coming from one another. Then it exploded as well. The Iron Sand scattered over a vast area. Creating a dome of Iron Sand over both ninja, the Iron Sand hardened making it even harder then steel itself. "Thats in case you try and run from me. Now..." Shinichi took a single step forward away from Zodiark and a large spike sprung downward between them almost instantly. "Try escaping this." Large spikes began shooting off from every available surface of the dome. Shooting towards Zodiark and all possible directions. With the Iron Sand dome now over them blocking the rain Shinichi could now use his Sand without worrying about the rain getting it soaked. Shinichi took off his gourd and laid it down on the ground as spikes shot down in front of him. He controlled all the spikes in here and he knew exactly where each and everyone on of them were at. He had some regular sand in his gourd as well one side Iron the other regular. Shinichi created an eye made of Sand to keep eye on what was happening in the doom. He immediately then somersaulted side ways, landing on a spike that was shooting towards Zodiark's body. He ran up the spike and dove in a horizontal fashion towards an opening he had created just in that moment. When he came outside he landed, the small opening closed instantly. With the eye keeping watch on things in the dome Shinichi willed the spikes to shoot at all directions at the Ninja, two from both sides, two from the ground, two and from the back.

------

Daisan no Me • [Third Eye]
Ninjutsu, Suna, Supplementary, Medium Range, D Rank
Description: A simple supplementary move that creates an eye made of sand with the same dimensions of a regular human eye. This eye transmits information to the user the same way his own eyes would and can be used for spying purposes. This eye floats around on its own, although it doesn't have a great range to move.

Name: Iron Sand World Order
Element: Iron Sand
Description: This jutsu uses Iron Sand to create a gigantic sphere of branching spikes. The user creates two masses of Iron Sand with opposite polarities and then merges them together. This causes the magnetic forces to instantly increase and the repellent force created by the two opposing magnetic fields scatters the Iron Sand across a vast area.

The Iron Sand spreads in spikes that branch off irregularly, making it almost impossible to get a clear overview of what is happening. This also makes evading the spikes nearly impossible. Even if the opponent has managed to evade getting hit, the Iron Sand spikes will have filled the entire surroundings, cutting off any escape routes. With the opponent trapped, the user is free to attack in person.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: A blast from the past [Open to all]   A blast from the past [Open to all] Icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 8:29 pm

Zodiark took a deep breath and began flipping through some quick hand Signs. "Iron or not, sand is still sand." Flinging his upper body forward, he looked at the ground and began to spit out a large stream of water. As the water hit the ground, it rebounded up and began to spiral around him like a bubble. As the spikes made contact with the water, the tips began to erode way, getting caught in the spiraling current. As the dome of water began to grow larger and larger, the water began to quickly fill the dome. After a large barrier of water had formed around Zodiark, it immediately formed into large spinning drills of water that shot out at the walls of the sand dome. Again the spinning water eroded through the sand and breaking through the dome. Moving Fast, Zodiark shot through the hole he had created, than quickly moved up to a nearby roof top to find Shinichi. After a moment of searching, Zodiark found his opponent not to far on the other side of the dome. Jumping off the roof, Zodiark landed with a dull splat behind Shinichi and said. "Nice move, you got me pretty good." He turned his right arm towards his opponent, revealing a rather large and bleeding cut, but because of his black clothes and lack of, light, it was hard to tell the actual amount of damage done. "But it will take more than that to stop me." Pulling a wooden staff from his cloak, he spun it around in the air before slamming the tip into the ground and waiting for Shinichi.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Oboro

Shinichi Oboro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: A blast from the past [Open to all]   A blast from the past [Open to all] Icon_minitimeTue 09 Feb 2010, 9:39 pm

Shinichi heard Zodiarks feeble attempts at stopping the spikes from impaling him. He thought that the sand that Shinichi was using was like regular sand but it was indeed not. Iron Sand was as its name suggests, iron. The water jutsu he used against it did nothing and impaled him multiple times, killing him instantly. The effect was instantaneous the moment the man named "Z" died. The Iron Sand broke apart and was siphoned back into Shinichi's gourd. The Elite Sand ninja walked over to the mans lifeless body, and picked up the sword that had fallen from on top of the dome when it was being constructed. Tied the sword to his sash and begin walking back to the Sand village. The man was not so great after all. But he did have an interesting sword with him. I shall study this upon my return to the Sand, and my report to the Kazekage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A blast from the past [Open to all]   A blast from the past [Open to all] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A blast from the past [Open to all]
Page 1 of 1