Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
The day of Darkness; Saruno's past -[Private]- Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
The day of Darkness; Saruno's past -[Private]- Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
The day of Darkness; Saruno's past -[Private]- Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
The day of Darkness; Saruno's past -[Private]- Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
The day of Darkness; Saruno's past -[Private]- Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
The day of Darkness; Saruno's past -[Private]- Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
The day of Darkness; Saruno's past -[Private]- Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
The day of Darkness; Saruno's past -[Private]- Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
The day of Darkness; Saruno's past -[Private]- Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

The day of Darkness; Saruno's past -[Private]-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: None

The day of Darkness; Saruno's past -[Private]- Empty
PostSubject: The day of Darkness; Saruno's past -[Private]-   The day of Darkness; Saruno's past -[Private]- Icon_minitimeWed 10 Dec 2008, 10:45 pm

Saruno was sitting atop a large branch in the middle of the forest, looking to the ground before him. He was thinking to himself, to his own mind, about the past he had went through in the past ten years of his life, finding the sword of chaos, Yuui, fighting an army all by himself. It was painful. Closing his eye all so gently, he laid a bit to his side, feeling a small breeze flow by his hair. It was a calm day.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutor.org/
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Sound

PostSubject: Re: The day of Darkness; Saruno's past -[Private]-   The day of Darkness; Saruno's past -[Private]- Icon_minitimeWed 10 Dec 2008, 10:48 pm

he heard a rustle in the more dense and darker areas in the trees. a bit lower. it was a hot day.
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The day of Darkness; Saruno's past -[Private]-   The day of Darkness; Saruno's past -[Private]- Icon_minitimeWed 10 Dec 2008, 10:50 pm

Opening his left eye all so slightly, Saruno felt a small presence of chakra in the area, "Hello..." he said in his dark kind of voice, closing his eye once more. He wanted to know who was there, but he hoped for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The day of Darkness; Saruno's past -[Private]-   The day of Darkness; Saruno's past -[Private]- Icon_minitimeWed 10 Dec 2008, 10:52 pm

( you sensed chi. i dont hold chakra, i absorb it.)

saruno saw 3 white senbons zipping torward his head.
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The day of Darkness; Saruno's past -[Private]-   The day of Darkness; Saruno's past -[Private]- Icon_minitimeWed 10 Dec 2008, 10:55 pm

(Stop Controlling my character, it's considered God modding...)

Sliding his left pal forward, he sent a massive wave of lightning towards the senbon, in giant pulses of darkness. The darkness deflected those senbon with ease, shattering the ground under it's movement, "Aneiparusu..." he said softly in his dark voice, "I don't want to fight today Miyuki..." he sighed, rolling onto the other side of the branch.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The day of Darkness; Saruno's past -[Private]-   The day of Darkness; Saruno's past -[Private]- Icon_minitimeWed 10 Dec 2008, 10:58 pm

(srry) miyuki raied her head out of the tree. shining white. she looked horrible. " ............" after she saw who it was she went back to sleeping out the heat.
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The day of Darkness; Saruno's past -[Private]-   The day of Darkness; Saruno's past -[Private]- Icon_minitimeWed 10 Dec 2008, 10:59 pm

Saruno sighed lightly, feeling her presence, the Chi overwhelming his chakra sensing ability. It was truly something, feeling a strong presence, but it was amusing to see someone from another part of the world, "It's pretty hot today.." he said within his dark kind of voice, trying to make a conversation.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The day of Darkness; Saruno's past -[Private]-   The day of Darkness; Saruno's past -[Private]- Icon_minitimeWed 10 Dec 2008, 11:03 pm

" i hate heat, it makes my blood gets warm. i dont know how you people can live with warm blood...." miyuki's whispy voice called out.
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The day of Darkness; Saruno's past -[Private]-   The day of Darkness; Saruno's past -[Private]- Icon_minitimeWed 10 Dec 2008, 11:11 pm

"I don't like the heat either, it screws with my chakra patterns..." Saruno said in his dark kind of voice. Seeing as another person didn't like the heat, he might as well say something else, "I like the shadows more than the light..."
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The day of Darkness; Saruno's past -[Private]-   The day of Darkness; Saruno's past -[Private]- Icon_minitimeWed 10 Dec 2008, 11:13 pm

" i cant really say that i like night or day since i cant see it. i just like the cold, thats-" miyuki started to cough.
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The day of Darkness; Saruno's past -[Private]-   The day of Darkness; Saruno's past -[Private]- Icon_minitimeWed 10 Dec 2008, 11:15 pm

Saruno turned to Miyuki, "Are you alright?" he said in his dark kind of tone, sliding down to her.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The day of Darkness; Saruno's past -[Private]-   The day of Darkness; Saruno's past -[Private]- Icon_minitimeWed 10 Dec 2008, 11:17 pm

miyuki had coughed up a bit of blood. red, so it wasnt hers. " nothing, just ate my food too fast." she looked a bit sick. "anyway, whats it like taking the chunin exams?"
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The day of Darkness; Saruno's past -[Private]-   The day of Darkness; Saruno's past -[Private]- Icon_minitimeThu 11 Dec 2008, 4:44 pm

"It's amazing...Yet really tiring after the end..." saruno said in his dark, unrelenting kind of voice, "Yet i regret one thing while i was in that exam..." he sighed lightly, sitting back against the tree he was standing at.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The day of Darkness; Saruno's past -[Private]-   The day of Darkness; Saruno's past -[Private]- Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec 2008, 1:35 am

miyuki, who was getting over her sicknes with her mind on the conversation. " what was it?"
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The day of Darkness; Saruno's past -[Private]-   The day of Darkness; Saruno's past -[Private]- Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec 2008, 7:35 pm

"Killing half the competition..." he said within his dark kind of voice, letting out a small yawn, "It was way too easy..."
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The day of Darkness; Saruno's past -[Private]-   The day of Darkness; Saruno's past -[Private]- Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec 2008, 9:07 pm

miyuki nodded. thinking of how easy the exam will be. " i guess it is."
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The day of Darkness; Saruno's past -[Private]-   The day of Darkness; Saruno's past -[Private]- Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec 2008, 9:11 pm

Saruno sighed lightly, leaning back against the tree, "Than there's the thing i did with an army, i swiped my sword and it killed them all in a powerful blast, i'll never forget that moment..." he smiled lightly, closing his eyes all so softly, "So how are you Miyuki, i didn't get a chance to ask that yet..."
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The day of Darkness; Saruno's past -[Private]-   The day of Darkness; Saruno's past -[Private]- Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec 2008, 9:16 pm

"a bit better." miyuki shrugged. " the army sounds fun, but im a bit tired of fighting for today...."
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The day of Darkness; Saruno's past -[Private]-   The day of Darkness; Saruno's past -[Private]- Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec 2008, 9:18 pm

"As am i, i don't feel like fighting on nice days like this, takes away the peace..." saruno said, yawning all so gently.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The day of Darkness; Saruno's past -[Private]-   The day of Darkness; Saruno's past -[Private]- Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec 2008, 9:24 pm

miyuki become more awake as the sun hit the earth (so to speak) "much better."
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The day of Darkness; Saruno's past -[Private]-   The day of Darkness; Saruno's past -[Private]- Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec 2008, 9:38 pm

Saruno let down a small sigh, letting his arms stretch out, then back to the back of his head, "So, what do ya want to do now, i can't think of anything..."
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The day of Darkness; Saruno's past -[Private]-   The day of Darkness; Saruno's past -[Private]- Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec 2008, 9:43 pm

miyuki began to climb out of the tree.
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The day of Darkness; Saruno's past -[Private]-   The day of Darkness; Saruno's past -[Private]- Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec 2008, 9:45 pm

Saruno tilted his head slightly, opening his eye to see Miyuki leave the tree, "Where are ya going?"
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The day of Darkness; Saruno's past -[Private]-   The day of Darkness; Saruno's past -[Private]- Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec 2008, 9:47 pm

"my garden." miyukii simply said as she left the tree and walked down an animal trek in the moonlight.
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The day of Darkness; Saruno's past -[Private]-   The day of Darkness; Saruno's past -[Private]- Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec 2008, 9:50 pm

"Can i come along?" he asked her, sliding his legs over the branches, then down to the ground, with a small 'thump'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The day of Darkness; Saruno's past -[Private]-   The day of Darkness; Saruno's past -[Private]- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The day of Darkness; Saruno's past -[Private]-
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next