Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Lost Soul ( Open to All ) Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Lost Soul ( Open to All ) Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Lost Soul ( Open to All ) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Lost Soul ( Open to All ) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Lost Soul ( Open to All ) Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Lost Soul ( Open to All ) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Lost Soul ( Open to All ) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Lost Soul ( Open to All ) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Lost Soul ( Open to All ) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Lost Soul ( Open to All )

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ichimaru Ryuken

Ichimaru Ryuken

Lost Soul ( Open to All ) Empty
PostSubject: Lost Soul ( Open to All )   Lost Soul ( Open to All ) Icon_minitimeTue 29 Dec 2009, 1:13 pm

Ichimaru is a young man who just seems to have lots on his mind. He struggles to remember his family, and he has to fight for the Kazekage since he valued to protect the Kazekage no matter what. Ichimaru been at work for 129 days straight and the Kazekage told him to go relax for he was to stressed to continued to protect the Kazekage himself. So Ichimaru being the loyal ninja he is went to pack his things and went to the waterfall village for relaxation. Once he arrived he bought room.

Ichi slept in this room for 5 days before he decided to get up and go walking around the village. When he did everyone bowed to him, as if he was a Hero. Ichi just ignored it do and continued to walk towards his destination. When he arrived he started to walk on the crystal clear water until he got to the middle of the lake. Once he got there he sunk to the bottom of the lake. Then froze himself, in a hard ice, freeze the middle of the lake with himself. He sat in the ice thinking. " Who am I? Who are my parents? Where is my Family? Why can't I remember my past?"

He stayed submerged under water for a long time. Soon a small boat traveled by and they had tools there like if they was trying to break Ichi out the ice. He didn't like this, so Ichi made ice spikes rise from the edge of the frozen block of ice. These pillars blocked all entrance around Ichimaru. The people look down into his ice coffin and look and noticed he was still moving inside so they left him alone. Ichimaru is as a tall young man with long, wild, teal green hair. He has an icy blue X across the center of his face, and gray eyes. Ichimaru is a stoic and silent man dressed in loose samurai-like garments a chain around his waist and a dull gold adornment on his chest. This man laid there in the ice, waiting for something or someone to show.

((Short Sorry))
Back to top Go down
Shizai
Genin
Genin
Shizai

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Konohagakure .

PostSubject: Re: Lost Soul ( Open to All )   Lost Soul ( Open to All ) Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009, 9:23 pm

Wearing no akatsuki garments, or a headband, dressed as an ordinary traveler, the beautiful woman, wore a tight bikini top, and black jeans, with a belt of weaponry and tools tied around her waist, her short, raven-black hair, and her ears sticking out from the rest of the shinobi running around, her pouty lips only curved slightly to a frown, her eyes a crimson red, though her face an unusual complexion, with no foundation, or anything to change her skin colour, on her face, or her body.

Nao, heard the rough splashes of the waterfall nearby, the lake running into a small river, which lead into the village, which was sparkling with fish, and clear, beautiful water, which everyone drank, without having to boil it, or get rid of germs, for the lake, was purified, and could never be dirtied. Naomi, saw the boat travelling, a pike dipping into the water, as the boat tipped over, the men yelling, and swimming to the edge, and some of them stayed in the water peering at something, with a quick reaction, the woman darted, jumping into the water, and pulling the men away from the block of ice, the man still inside, the man dressed in unusual garments, with green hair, and a marking across his face.

The young woman still peered into the block, watching the man's reactions.

Last edited by Indigo on Thu 31 Dec 2009, 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Ryuken

Ichimaru Ryuken

PostSubject: Re: Lost Soul ( Open to All )   Lost Soul ( Open to All ) Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 12:30 am

Ichimaru, look at the woman, he then slowly rose from the cold, heartless block of ice. He Had his eyes closed, once open his eys darted right towards the woman's eyes. The ice spikes he mad earlier rose up from the ground and then pointed towards the woman. Ichimaru made a small movement with his hand and the pillar flew towards her, but before they got a chance to hit her, they broke, shattering into pieces shows a beautiful glimmer in the air. That wasn't over do. While that destracted her there was a ice draon rushing towards her abbout to strike her. As the dragon roared to the skies it rose up missing her complete but also bring a cold breeze to her almost naked body.

The Dragon returned to Ichimaru and rapped landed where its body is wrapped around the top of the ice pillar. Ichimaru then jump on top of the dragon head and looked at the woman. He was very silent and he wasn't going to talk to this one for she said nothing to him what so ever. Ichimaru then drew a sword from his back and aimed it at This unknown woman. He made a slashing motion that made a cirle in the air. After twiting the blade around his lips started to move. " Yokishiro." A low voice came out of his throat speaking only loud enough for the sword to hear. With that a white circle shape formed under her foot and then the ground turned into ice under her very foot. Soon this ice would shoot up into the air in a perfect circle freexe everything in its path.

Name: Ice Release: Ice Dragon Bullet Technique (水遁・水龍弾の術, Hyōton: Hyoryūdan no Jutsu)
Element: Ice
Description: Ichimaru's Signature technique. Ice Release: Ice Dragon Bullet Technique is a gigantic, icy blue, serpentine, powerful dragon with large wings and an echoing voice created out of ice. The dragon flies towards opponents and flash freezes anything it touches. He can create multiple ice dragons to attack an opponent from various angles. Ichimaru can also use this jutsu in a different way by directing his slashes towards the ground and form a wave of ice which rushes over his opponents, overwhelming and freezing them.
Spoiler:

Name: Ice Release: White Snow (初の舞・月白, Hyōton: Yukishiro)
Element: Ice
Description: The user calls out the name of the jutsu, slashing a circle in the air and holds his sword upside down. When he does this, a large ice circle forms around him intended target which freezes everything that touches it. The circle not only freezes the ground but everything within the circle's influence including anything above it, up in the air, creating an extending pillar of light that then freezes all within the circle. Shortly after being frozen, the victim then shatters beatifully along with the ice.
Back to top Go down
Shizai
Genin
Genin
Shizai

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Lost Soul ( Open to All )   Lost Soul ( Open to All ) Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 3:25 pm

The woman noticed the ice underneath her feet, feeling the water grow colder, the man slashing the air making her know that he was preforming some kind of trap. With a quick twitch she began to swim to the top, ice bullets and a dragon passing by her, giving her large chills up her spine. When they had been gone, the ice arose under her feet again, as she quickly swam to the edge of the waterfall, finding a small cavern behind the water. Naomi slowly backed up into it, noticing the ice shattering just above the water's surface, Naomi felt the shattered ice against her legs as it came into the cavern, as the ice pillar rose quite high from the waters surface, as she sighed lightly, only to make a clone, as Rhyme, her puppet fell from the cavern's roof, landing on Nao's shoulders and giggled lightly, noticing the expression on his owner's face made him frown, and look at the ice pillar rising from the water, the atmosphere getting chillier as the pillar slowly rose inch by inch. Rhyme nudged Naomi, making Nao smile, and make her clone freeze into the pillar, making it look like she had been caught, the frozen pillar freezing the cloned body, as Naomi stood in the darkness, where no one could see her.

Naomi took Rhyme off of her shoulders, placing him behind her, where she could see him if she turned around, and slowly, Naomi took kunai from her pocket, getting ready for the man to look at the frozen cloned body, that looked troubled, and just like her.
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Ryuken

Ichimaru Ryuken

PostSubject: Re: Lost Soul ( Open to All )   Lost Soul ( Open to All ) Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 6:17 pm

Ichimaru turned his back and got on top of the dragon head and stood on it. He flew up into the air and without looking at the woman he began to think to himself searching his memories for the right words to say to the woman. When he got those words he began to speak. " Woman, I know that’s a clone in my pillar." He placed his blade on his back. " I have no clue who you are and I really not in the mood to fight you." His words spoke in a very cold heartless tone. " I came here just to relax and try to remember my past." He then flew behind her still in the air looking down behind her. The ice began to melt all around as the temperature went back to normal, around everyone but Ichimaru himself.

" Now woman unless you can help me with my past please leave, I have no use to fight you. Even do i wont hit a girl, I not afraid, to freeze one." He then look down at the lady preparing himself for an attack. This man was not a force to be messed with. He almost had complete control over the weather and that was a great advantage in his case. So Ichimaru stood on his dragon head waiting for an attack or response. Whatever one came he was ready to react to it.
Back to top Go down
Shizai
Genin
Genin
Shizai

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Lost Soul ( Open to All )   Lost Soul ( Open to All ) Icon_minitimeFri 01 Jan 2010, 8:05 pm

Raising her hands and shaking her head, smiling as her short hair blew slightly in the hidden breeze, she put her hands back onto her sides, holding the hilt of a regular, but steel sword, almost unbreakable, in the grip of her hand, her palm resting onto the texture of the blade as she laughed slightly.

"Why care about the past? It's all behind us, and we have nothing to do with it anymore. You've already hurt yourself enough to try and remember, it's too late for you to even remember such a simple thing." her eyes closed as she chuckled to herself lightly, only opening them again, and turning around to see him in the cavern, the dragon he was on made of beautiful ice, carved in pure elegance. Her hand let go of the hilt of the blade at her waist, the ice melted at the middle of the waterfall, regaining it's regular heat, the steam flowing into the cavern. Nao looked at the man, shaking her head again, and slowly walking away, to the front of the cavern only turning her head back to the man.

"Why not hit a human such as yourself? Men are so foolish, not hitting woman because they are afraid that they will hurt them. It seems so weak.. then again, woman are more powerful then a man, because we are the ones who always have to deal with everything, but men.." she sighed lightly in the middle of her conversation, turning her whole body around, and chuckling, "Are soooo much weaker then us females. We have a voice, and all you do is bow down to us. Men would lick our shoes if we told them to." she was overconfident, but not showing of it.
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Ryuken

Ichimaru Ryuken

PostSubject: Re: Lost Soul ( Open to All )   Lost Soul ( Open to All ) Icon_minitimeFri 01 Jan 2010, 8:59 pm

Ichimaru showed no emotion ut laughed in his head at her statement. " You can say that women because you can remember hw you got everything you got. I can't even remember how the hell i got to Sunagakure, when Sunagakure is a very hot place and i can control The cold. Doesn't that sound confusing to you." He said still not showing any emotion. He then Made a rose made of ice. With that rose he mad the girl that stood before him. " Man are so foolish. You say. I don't hit woman because I rther not hurt such a delicate thing." He said as the Scopture of the woman begain to crack. " You see you women are the real foolish ones. You seem so confident that any guy would fall over and die for you if you asked." He then made the ice shatter in his hand. " Your wrong. I wouldn't save any women or men. No matter if they was my Girlfriend, Wife, best friend or even child. Why you ask, because it not my problem that your not smart enough to keep your mouth close and not speak to a person with disrespect as you doing now. " His voice was a calm as snow alling out the sky. With those words he began to fly his Dragon past her but beore he left he waitied on her to speak, for he didn't wanna leave without hearing a response or a question she had.

Sorry short and lots of Mistakes. I kinda busy So I'll edit it later.
Back to top Go down
Shizai
Genin
Genin
Shizai

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Lost Soul ( Open to All )   Lost Soul ( Open to All ) Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jan 2010, 10:18 am

Her face was filled with determination as she quickly brought Rhyme out from behind her, the puppet that looked, and moved exactly like a boy, though he wasn't controlled, unless engaged in battle. Rhyme's hair was blonde, covered by a black hat with a white skull and crossbones on it, a big orange sweater, and baggy white shorts, tightened by a black belt with a small silver buckle. Rhyme sighed, his book, being not yet completed, but filling in as he stood, as he appeared behind the man, tapping him on the shoulder, slowly frowning and appearing in front of him, as if to trick him, or be funny, as if a man or woman would know, Rhyme was still a kid, but he seemed an adult at heart. Rhyme felt his feet tippy-toe as he tried to stand taller then the man, but if he was a bit shorter, he would be able to reach the man's height. Rhyme quickly fell back onto his feet, flat, and looking up to the man, with a glow in his eyes that showed he had courage, to protect someone he cared about.

Rhyme held out his hand as if he were to help the man, but he would shoot his missiles, soon if the man said something about his mistress, still, the missiles remained hidden, in his fingers, but his hand still held out, as Naomi slowly walked near the dragon, but enough to see the both, rocking back and forth from her heels to her toes, as she observed her Akatsuki ring, at the same time, watching the man who was surrounded by a woman, and a boy, pre-mature.

"You, are writing a book as you know it, and I know people are going to read something .. spectacular. So, please. Don't move, or die. Unless you want to, then go ahead." her face showed no mercy, as slowly, she was pulled by wire from Rhyme, that pulled her up beside him, smiling slightly, and tucking her hands into her jean pockets. "So tell me, who are you, where do you come from, and .. what are you? Tell me, you won't get a scar on your body. If you don't, have fun with the reaper."
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Ryuken

Ichimaru Ryuken

PostSubject: Re: Lost Soul ( Open to All )   Lost Soul ( Open to All ) Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan 2010, 2:47 pm

Ichimaru look around him then back at the lady. Ichimaru then look at the lady emotionless, with nothing in his eyes, no fear, no regrets, no emotions. As she began to walk closer to the dragon he watched the kid, for he seem to be holden his hands, this made him sceptical. " Why, would a kid hold his hands out, while in the middle of a stranger who can attack and kill him at any god given moment?" Ichimaru then watch the lady again and heard her words, he lisen carefully to the tone she spoke in then watched her jump back. With her said words, Ichimaru's dragon glided a bit surounding the kid and the woman with his body and his head stood over the two, as if his head was a tower. Ichimaru stood on top of this said tower and look down at the woman and her little child. " Please woman, Your words, you speak like you are the leader of me. Almost as if I am suposed to follow under you and do as yo say. Please don't speak to me like that, like I am just a small child to you, who can get trampled by you with just a swing of your blade." With his words he still stood his ground with no emotions. Ichimaru then drew his blade from his back and then held it towrds the sky. He swung it down and before it hit the drong head he stop, resting the blade upon it's head. He lisen to the woman once again. When she was done he look at the sky then thought. " Who I am doesn't matter to you. You seem to be tempted to kill me no matter what I say. Like your a beast who can't be tammed. Is that why you wear the mark of the Akatsuki on your fingers? If so, why do you want to hear my name, who I am, where I came from, and finally what I am?" Ichimaru said in a low voice as he layed his eyes back upon the woman. He stayed quiete waiting on her to speak.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost Soul ( Open to All )   Lost Soul ( Open to All ) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost Soul ( Open to All )
Page 1 of 1