Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Hito waiting for dawn( pm author to join) Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Hito waiting for dawn( pm author to join) Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Hito waiting for dawn( pm author to join) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Hito waiting for dawn( pm author to join) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Hito waiting for dawn( pm author to join) Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Hito waiting for dawn( pm author to join) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Hito waiting for dawn( pm author to join) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Hito waiting for dawn( pm author to join) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Hito waiting for dawn( pm author to join) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Hito waiting for dawn( pm author to join)

Go down 
+4
Kaze Daizaemon
CENTELLA
Masahiro Yukina
Hitogoroshi
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hitogoroshi
Chuunin
Chuunin
Hitogoroshi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Mist

Hito waiting for dawn( pm author to join) Empty
PostSubject: Hito waiting for dawn( pm author to join)   Hito waiting for dawn( pm author to join) Icon_minitimeThu 24 Dec 2009, 2:08 am

Hito walked along the dark corridors, the stars were out and the cicadas were singing their evening song. He walked down from the corridor and down the stairs from the main office to the street. when he went down there he saw the dark windows, people asleep getting ready for the next day. After he stared for a time, he walked to the training grounds to meet his nocturnal friends.
As he arrived there, he sat on his usuall rock and several animals gatherd there. it was the same time and place they usually met. the possum nosed around for grubs, the flying squrrel fell asleep in his trail mix and the stray dogs wanted to be scratched. as hito rubbed the dogs belly he quietly looked over the grassy lawn.
he saw scuff-marks all over the area. so after all of the animals left to go to sleep he picked up the possum and went to get some grass seeds from the greenery. using a small paperclip he broke into the greenhouse and took the bag of grass seeds. closing the door behind him he ran back and planted every one carefully. HIto returned the grass seeds and locked up again. he went to the training feilds, layed down his coffin and sat in there with his possum. he named it gravy because that was the first thing he fed him. the posum's black eyes nosing around in the refrigerated box. finding one of his teammates lunches to snack on. hito tossed him some trail-mix instead. intending to save that food for tomorrow.

Last edited by Hitogoroshi on Sat 02 Jan 2010, 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: Konohagakure

PostSubject: Re: Hito waiting for dawn( pm author to join)   Hito waiting for dawn( pm author to join) Icon_minitimeThu 24 Dec 2009, 2:31 am

"You know, kindness is a rare sight in your type of world, and it rarely goes with getting kindness in return." From seemingly thin air, Eki had appeared, two steaming bowls of Ramen in his hands. Sitting cross legged beside the coffin he moved slowly, not meaning to frighten anyone, handing one of the bowls to Hito.

"Well, that and you need to keep up your own strength too." Eki smirked, turning his eyes back to his own food where he began slurping noisily. Eating his food, he sat silently waiting for initial shock to pass and the actual conversation to begin.
Back to top Go down
Hitogoroshi
Chuunin
Chuunin
Hitogoroshi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Hito waiting for dawn( pm author to join)   Hito waiting for dawn( pm author to join) Icon_minitimeThu 24 Dec 2009, 2:37 am

After petting the possum he heard the voice and slowly looked up. his eyes glazing over with confusion for a few seconds and looking back down at his possum. Gravy was munching on a rasin and looked like he was notably happy. hito looked back up and shrugged. "I....never...thought of...that." his voice was small and cracked in several places. giving the man the impression that he hardly talked.
after a time of silence in watching him eat, hito pulled out a box of card that one of the villagers gave him. he pulled out a card that was blue with stars and a moon. he pulled out a plus sighn and a card that had ramen on it. he then pulled out a question mark. hito's face was blank and his reflectionless eyes matching his ull black hair. which had several peices of grass and rubble.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Hito waiting for dawn( pm author to join)   Hito waiting for dawn( pm author to join) Icon_minitimeThu 24 Dec 2009, 2:40 am

Eki shrugged, the cards being caught by his peripheral vision. Oddly enough, he seemed to understand, years in solitude proving to show that he had more in common with the kid then what met the eye.

"Well, I don't know, it's warm. It normally helps me sleep." Eki turned at this point, eyeing the coffin. "Mind you, blankets normally help too." Ignoring the oddity behind the situation, Eki's attention focused down on the possum.

"At least you know who you can rely on, isn't that right little one?" The way he said it it was hard to determine whether he was talking to the possum or to Hitogoroshi... Possibly both.
Back to top Go down
Hitogoroshi
Chuunin
Chuunin
Hitogoroshi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Hito waiting for dawn( pm author to join)   Hito waiting for dawn( pm author to join) Icon_minitimeThu 24 Dec 2009, 2:47 am

Hito continued to stare at him, watching him eat. He was telling the truth, it did seem warm. The steam rose from the bowl as if it was exhaling into the cold night. Hito rememberd the last time he had some, it was when he was still at home. Hito looked at Gravy and watched him as he moved onto the section of nuts.
he pulled out a card that had a picture of grav on it and pointed to the possum and pointed to the name carved onto the coffin. Hitogoroshi Guujin. the birth was ten years ago and the death date was 5 years ago. hito then pointedunder the cover of the coffin (which was hinged) and showed him that it was plugged into a cooling system.
" what...do you...rely....on?" hito asked.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Hito waiting for dawn( pm author to join)   Hito waiting for dawn( pm author to join) Icon_minitimeThu 24 Dec 2009, 2:55 am

Eki watched Hitogoroshi slowly, nodding along with each new fact. While the reality of talking to a dead person made Eki's spine shivered, he had seen stranger things in his lifetime. Nodding one final time Eki listened to the question, answering whimsically before taking a long gulp from the warm broth.

"Rely on? Faith. The ability to rely on nothing."

Pausing after his drink, Eki released a sigh of satisfaction. "You see Hito, you don't mind if I call you that do I? Good. You see, some day soon you'll begin to realize, especially as a ninja, that in truth, nothing can really be trusted. You will never know you is on your team. Anyone, anything could betray you. BUT! That doesn't mean you should stop trusting them. I rely on faith. I rely on the fact that I rely on the unreliable. It brings me strength."

Taking a few more sips he asked in turn.

"What brings you strength Hito?"
Back to top Go down
Hitogoroshi
Chuunin
Chuunin
Hitogoroshi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Hito waiting for dawn( pm author to join)   Hito waiting for dawn( pm author to join) Icon_minitimeThu 24 Dec 2009, 3:04 am

hito thought for a moment. What was his strength? What did he rely on to make him strong? Why was he here and what did he belevie? after picking up the possum who had cleared him of all food, he pet it and blinked. "it's..." Hito placed the possum out of the the coffin before it could get a chill. the night was getting warmer and soon his coffin expelled vapor as usuall. " serenity....self....well....being."
Hito Knew several accounts in people not trusting him and his team was no exception. they thought he was stuck-up and unable to rely on them. it was true, he liked being alone, he liked watching everyone grow while he stayed his 4 foot self. but there were things that he didnt like.
he didnt like injecting himself with chemicals to stay alive, he didnt like not eating anymore and he wished he could dream again and imagine playing tag with shootings stars while in the dream world. oh well, he now knew what was real and what wasn't.
he pulled out a card that had four letters and a question mark. Name?
Back to top Go down
CENTELLA
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
CENTELLA

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Iwagakure

PostSubject: Re: Hito waiting for dawn( pm author to join)   Hito waiting for dawn( pm author to join) Icon_minitimeThu 24 Dec 2009, 10:29 am

Hybris was sleeping nearby, and awoke due to the loudness of some persons talking. Raising up and scratching her head lightly, as well as rubbing her soft and beautiful eyes. Although she practically looked like the next America's Most Wanted criminal, she was actually indeed incredibly gorgeous. Even her body language spoke a tone that no one could uphold. For some reason, however, her kekkei genkai acted up as her body was shrouded in a freezing-cold temperatured gas, wrapping around her torso like a wild boa constrictor.

As she landed her feet unto the ground, she walked over to the two talking almost as if she knew them personally on first name basis`. Standing there blatantly, she was sure that the two could both visually and physically see, and feel, the chilling gas that veiled her body in a bluish hue. By that itself, they should've been able to tell who this girl was. "The Scarlet of the Hidden Mist.", was what she was known by. Many an alias has crossed over her bounty though. These were not practical however, and "Scarlet" was what she was mainly known as.

Leaning against a wall, she finally opened her eyes, pupils that seemed to exert blue and gray flames from themselves, as the ice from her eyes prevailed through her eyes, the aura drifted off into nothing. She put her hands behind her back and locked them, cocking her head in an odd fashion, smiling at the two as her two demonic-looking teething could be seen. "Hello, boys." She said cutely.
Back to top Go down
Hitogoroshi
Chuunin
Chuunin
Hitogoroshi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Hito waiting for dawn( pm author to join)   Hito waiting for dawn( pm author to join) Icon_minitimeThu 24 Dec 2009, 10:46 am

hito looks quietly up at the lady who had weird shiny eyes. the mist was just what he needed to cool his body but watched as his pet possum died on the spot. he frowned at Gravy and picked him up, looking back at the woman. he knew who she was and as a child he would love to hear the tales of her nasty deeds.
though now that he saw that she was just like all the rest of the women, flaunty, self-obsessed, and flirtasous...he almost wanted to go back to being who he was and keep reading her deeds, even if it meant having an incurable disease again. hito placed a plack peice of cloth over the body of th3e dead possum and placed it in his coffin in an empty compartment. in white marker he put
gravy
he was a good possum and liked trail-mix
2007-2009
hito then put away his marker and his cards. he was thinking of closing his coffin while he was in it and locking it from the inside; but he wanted to see if the self-reliant man with noodles in his stomach was going to react to this. he looked at the woman and blinked, his dark fake eyes looking through his unkept scruffy hair. "......."
Back to top Go down
CENTELLA
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
CENTELLA

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Hito waiting for dawn( pm author to join)   Hito waiting for dawn( pm author to join) Icon_minitimeFri 25 Dec 2009, 12:29 am

Hybris looked down upon the dead possum as the boy leaned over its corpse. She frowned a bit in graceful retribution towards the dead animal, as she had loved animals ever since she was a small child, much like this boy had seemed, around his own age atleast. She read the white marker before the coffin was placed into the empty compartment, and spoke towards him, as he obviously did not see that she could read his every thought.

"I am deeply sorry for killing your possum, Gravy, as I did not know there was such a small animal in the presence. However, I am not as it seems, although I flaunt specific aspects of myself, I am not obsessed with myself, but very flirtatious if it means what you are seemingly implying. I know that you know who I am, as i'm very sure of that simple fact. However, I do not know your own. So, please, if you would?"

In assurance with retaliation in her sympathetic ways, she withdrew more or less, a large portion of the chill release into her body, so it wouldn't contain the boy in its deadly frozen wake.
Back to top Go down
Hitogoroshi
Chuunin
Chuunin
Hitogoroshi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Hito waiting for dawn( pm author to join)   Hito waiting for dawn( pm author to join) Icon_minitimeFri 25 Dec 2009, 12:31 am

(( please read my section thoroughly instead of skimming it. i said that i needed the cold *facepalm* also, i looked at your app and it doesnt say anything about mind reading.))
Back to top Go down
CENTELLA
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
CENTELLA

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Hito waiting for dawn( pm author to join)   Hito waiting for dawn( pm author to join) Icon_minitimeFri 25 Dec 2009, 12:35 am

(( sure about that? look again lol ))
Back to top Go down
Hitogoroshi
Chuunin
Chuunin
Hitogoroshi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Hito waiting for dawn( pm author to join)   Hito waiting for dawn( pm author to join) Icon_minitimeFri 25 Dec 2009, 12:49 am

(( if you did have mind reading powers, it would either be in your kekkei genkai or your special characteristics. if it wasn't it would be a jutsu and since you did not enter any jutsu underneath your post you do not have any mind reading powers and you still need to look at my own post. Special Characteristics: Mastery of Kinkotsu no Shikotsumyaku, Curse Seal, Large chakra reserves, Near Mach 2 Spd. during taijutsu combat, Incredibly skilled in both Ninjutsu/Taijutsu, Special Ice/Flame techniques. btw, i just found something out on your app, they said that your not allowed to have chill release in which you just put in your post.))
Back to top Go down
CENTELLA
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
CENTELLA

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Hito waiting for dawn( pm author to join)   Hito waiting for dawn( pm author to join) Icon_minitimeFri 25 Dec 2009, 1:14 am

(( really? Special Characteristics: Mastery of Kinkotsu no Shikotsumyaku, Curse Seal, Large chakra reserves, Near Mach 2 Spd. during taijutsu combat, Incredibly skilled in both Ninjutsu/Taijutsu, Special Ice/Flame techniques. btw, i just found something out on your app, they said that your not allowed to have chill release in which you just put in your post.))

Revy clarified my Chill release after multiple edits, so check again einstein.
Back to top Go down
Hitogoroshi
Chuunin
Chuunin
Hitogoroshi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Hito waiting for dawn( pm author to join)   Hito waiting for dawn( pm author to join) Icon_minitimeFri 25 Dec 2009, 1:30 am

((Unapproved, until i see some fixes -.-

Sannin is not a rank you can start as, revamp or not.

Chill Release, to OP, and i don;t ever remembering the old Hybris with this

Mach speed was banned, by yourself, get rid of it.

Never Ending Mist ability, remove it, OP

Remove the Lightning Jutsu

thats what she said first, you then said you fixed and then she approved it. i have yet seen it been taken off so that approval does not exist until these lists of things are gone, xarias.and einstein was a womanizer, dislexic, didnt like visual arts and cheated on his wife in russia. for the record, i seem nothing like him))
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Hito waiting for dawn( pm author to join)   Hito waiting for dawn( pm author to join) Icon_minitimeFri 25 Dec 2009, 4:32 am

((Imma keep posting? I really have no place in the argument after all.))

Eki sat silently, eating his now cold noodles. Glancing in bemusement at Xarias he turned his attention back to Hito, who remained in his coffin, noting how his possum had perished. "Life is both fragile and explosive Hito, but I suppose you already knew that." Looking back towards Xarias, Eki smiled.

"Hello lovely, nothing better to do with your time these days? I figured Akatsuki was falling apart, but really, killing possums. It's cute." Although in the past Xarias had trumped Eki and stolen away his friends, she had never managed to snuff his own life out. With his newly acquired strength, she proved to be of little worry now. Revenge was no longer worth it.
Back to top Go down
Hitogoroshi
Chuunin
Chuunin
Hitogoroshi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Hito waiting for dawn( pm author to join)   Hito waiting for dawn( pm author to join) Icon_minitimeFri 25 Dec 2009, 6:50 am

hito took out some glue to keep it together. when there was more equipment and light to work with he will embalm the possum and give it a proper burial with a stone and everything. hito nodded at what he said, he had never been in any fights, spars or even in his tai class. though the wise man with the cross on his head must know something he didnt.
hito ignored what the girl said, after what the sannin said he felt slightly repulsed at her. if she could read his mind then she would have no problem finding out why he hated her now. he pulled out a black velvet pillow from one of the compartments and wrapped his arms around the comforting fabric, his chin resting on top of the cilindrical cushion. " Ex....plosive?"
never mind about the lady for a second, this cross-man had weird wording. yes is was fragile and meek like every living creature, even the third party next to them but, explosive? in hitos mind, nothing happend sudden and unexpected. as he saw in life, everything happens for a reason, there is always a plot to build to the climax to everything. even if it happens within seconds. like a bomb, the holder of the bomb had a reason to set it off, the person had a reason to make it this way and the bomb had a reason to explode. because it built itself up that way. there was one word that he could put into this. " like...math?"
hito pulled out several cards to show his reasoning and the conclusion that he had come to. it felt as if he was being schooled by this sannin instead of light conversation. the first line was of the two sighns of the male and female sighns combined, and equal sighn and a baby in a carriage.
the second line was of the triggers of a bomb and of a explosion. and the third was one of his math sheets of a kunai being thrown with addition to wind power, strength of throw, air currents, tempature and humidity along with the movement, chakra flow and reaction time of a ninja that the kunai was being thrown at. "......" (( sorry for going overboard, ive been waiting for you to post for a long time. the arguement was so i wouldnt get bored..>.>))
Back to top Go down
Kaze Daizaemon

Kaze Daizaemon

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Yotobi

PostSubject: Re: Hito waiting for dawn( pm author to join)   Hito waiting for dawn( pm author to join) Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jan 2010, 1:28 am

Kaze Daizaemon after recieving his mission from the ever gracious Saruno Kazura who had slept through the entire meeting between the two and decided to throw him a paper. Kaze decided he had a little time to kill. Kaze had ended up wandering to the hidden leaf village and upon his wanderings he ended up in the middle of nowhere near the village. Kaze made sure that all of his weapons were still on his person in case of being attacked...however he was pretty sure very few would get him to use his weapons but instead he would just use his fists and a few jutsu. Nothing much needed to be done here. Kaze simply sighed as he dashed throug the trees. Peering down into an area of these he noticed three shinobi meeting of some sorts.

He noticed first the smallest of them holding a series of cards in their hand. The second being a larger male with a large sword who seemed to appear in a dominant pose above the rest. Most likely cocky and arrogant bossing the other two around. However the psycho analysis would have to come later for now he was looking at the sexually attractive female standing near the other two. However he turned his attention away from the temptress female and ignored his body urges. Because this would probably not be a meeting of happy times. So Kaze descended down to the place the three of them were meeting. Kaze was unsure about of any had noticed him before but frankly he didn't really care which of them had and which hadn't because it would all end the same if they attacked. Some how or another all 3 of them would probably be dead by the end of this meeting. Just a gut feeling that Kaze had.

Turning to the male with the large sword Kaze ran a hand through his dark black hair and then rolled back his shoulders and popped his neck. Ready to establish himself as the strongest by killing this man. After all it was in the character of Kaze Daizaemon to establish himself as the strongest and also to find the biggest badest badass out there and take him down and to destroy any threat to his ability and power that he himself did not put in place. For theree were a few that were the exception to this rule that he had met and he had known. However that made some differences in the plan...Ignoring the new plan additions Kaze popped his knuckles and then got in the man's face. After this he spoke. "Prostrate yourself in front of me now Warrior or we will have to battle and you will have to die right here on this ground. Hopefully if you plan on fighting against me here you have planned this to be your last battlefield. Or in other words bow down to me or you gonna die like a *****." Kaze then spat at the ground in front of this warrior man and then stared at him dead in the face.

Last edited by Kaze Daizaemon on Sat 02 Jan 2010, 5:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hitogoroshi
Chuunin
Chuunin
Hitogoroshi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Hito waiting for dawn( pm author to join)   Hito waiting for dawn( pm author to join) Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jan 2010, 1:58 am

(( i wish you would read the first posts. this is the leaf village, not the cloud and its not in the middle of the day and no one is up at the moment besides us 3, so there was no meeting. ))
Back to top Go down
Kaze Daizaemon

Kaze Daizaemon

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Yotobi

PostSubject: Re: Hito waiting for dawn( pm author to join)   Hito waiting for dawn( pm author to join) Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jan 2010, 2:05 am

OOC: :) I am awake. I now it is in the leaf village. I did not mention the sun. It is a group of 3 people together therefore my character assumes it is a meeting. :) have a nice day. By the way editing the topic to alter who can join. Thats illegal.
Back to top Go down
Hitogoroshi
Chuunin
Chuunin
Hitogoroshi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Hito waiting for dawn( pm author to join)   Hito waiting for dawn( pm author to join) Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jan 2010, 2:09 am

(( the only thing i alterd was to ask me first before joining so we wont have 10 people in the topic while getting nowhere))

Kaze decided he had a little time to kill. Kaze had ended up wandering to the hidden leaf village and upon his wanderings he ended up in the middle of nowhere near the village

(( thats what i was talking about))
Back to top Go down
The Haitian

The Haitian

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Former Mist

PostSubject: Re: Hito waiting for dawn( pm author to join)   Hito waiting for dawn( pm author to join) Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jan 2010, 3:02 am

[OOC: From the two admins stating that what Kze said is true, and editing a topic's description of entrance permission is illegal after it is made. I will proceed.]

Cocaine's delight he found himself custom to is one he found in Konoha. The certain area he found himself wondering toward was a clearing of sorts, looking at a group of people who decided to meet up. Cocaine was confused on why two men, a muscle rider, and a woman would simply converse like this in the open. This rendezvous was surely something that wasn't easily planned out. He watched as the woman attempted to entice the two boys. One fell on deaf ears, the other tried to counteract her feeble statements. The man activated his doujutsu from underneath his eyes, his world looking completely different as his mind became enlightened. He found some plan to carry out right now. The land he was in was slightly lowered in sea level, the ninja finding he could do "fun" things in this area. He hands exerted around his body as he saw the mist roll of the woman. Cocaine almost lurched at the repulsive nature she gave off, the ominous mist scaring the man to act very hastily and in a paranoid nature; the man shaking his head to clear himself from the bight, seal world. Cocaine's head faced downward as he activated two old jutsu's of his. Water expelled form his mouth as the he rose up into the air like a geyser. The water had proceeded to roll toward the clearing as gravity would have it and become still there because of the low point sea level in the area. upon the creation of the large puddle of water, the man made a vortex of the water, the vortex beginning to drill into the ground as it reached velocity. It acted as a vacuum as the mist would funnel in as it reached the man. The large wave came toward the small collection of people as Cocaine himself stood on top of the water, waiting for it to crash down on the people and become still as if he created a great lake. As the wave came rushing down, the man further used his jutsu his heart rate began to speed up. Two tendrils of water bore under the ground for further command as the man's hachiwara was drawn and layered it with his water. He lunged forward with the saw, the item aiming at her upper left chest; for the active saw to drill toward her heart.

-------------

Name: Ethereal Specification
Type: Water
Element: Water
Description: Description:The user spreads his chakra around him, thinning it out so it still has a connection to him. It's essence is similar to chakra strings, therefore a sustain used or multiple connections does not tire the user as frequently than just expelling chakra. This tech goes out to draw in moisture, which will be controlled by the chakra's command in an ethereal midset the dam like nature up to the discretion of the ninja himself.
Drawback: Every time he uses this technique, the man undergoes a brief mental state of Increased blood pressure, Constricted blood vessels, Dilated pupils, Mental alertness, Increased energy, Increased heart rate, Decreased appetite, Increased temperature. These temperamental effects of Cocaine seem to highly destroy his ability to perform in battle.

Mizu Soushi no Jutsu
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Water
This is a highly advanced water jutsu on which the user spits out a huge amount of water from which he can perform any other kind of water jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Anberlin

Anberlin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Ex-Star Village

PostSubject: Re: Hito waiting for dawn( pm author to join)   Hito waiting for dawn( pm author to join) Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jan 2010, 3:44 am

Anberlin approaches the area, quickly reaching the area behind Haitian. He laughed a bit as he was in the sky on top of his Gorudo. He smirked a bit as he looked onward, looking outward at the carnage below. He knew that this would be a good day to kill his opponents. He easily leaped off the bird, and hand his hands shoved into his hands. He landed on the Water, next to Cocaine. He breathed in, and did a few handsigns. He then locked his opponent and a large acid snake formed from the new water pond, and upon this the snake turned into fire, due to the composistion of the water mixing with the acid, it would create the giant fire snake as it attempted to crash down on Hitogoroshi, "Time to party fuckers." He said as he yawned.

~~~~~~~~

Name: Muddy Gurado
Description: Summons a giant Bird that can be used for riding, and allowing Nogoza to preform air attacks and raids. This bird is surprisingly resistance to winds, and strong gusts or vortexes cant phase it. The bird is able to give off no explosion, however can fly at speeds that would make it nearly impossible for him to be hit by a kunai attack aimed at him.

Name: C2
Description: This jutsu allows the user to summon a large amount of acid. The acid then transforms itself into the shape of a snake and crashes down on their enemy, literally swallowing them. After it has swallowed them it turns into a acid river that carries their enemy away.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Hito waiting for dawn( pm author to join)   Hito waiting for dawn( pm author to join) Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jan 2010, 3:49 am

Tenshin walked up with three different clones following him. Each clone was made from different elements. One was made of a shadow, another plasma, and the final one was made of plane old lightning. These clones was spreader out to three directions. One was standing on the West side of the battle field. The other one was on the south side of the battle field, and the final clone stood at the East. The real Tenshin was at the north side doing nothing at all just watching the battle. Tenshin wore a mask over the left half of his face. The mask is a plain white, with a black cross where his eye would be. Over this mask and the other eye, he also wore a pair of rimless glasses. Tenshin wears his crimson hair long and straight, the bangs going down to his chin, and the rest going just below his shoulder blades. Tenshin was in a formal outfit, with a nice shirt, vest, jacket, and tie. This suit is generally in neutral colors such as gray and white. Tenshin's eyes are a duller version of the burning crimson of his hair, which appears again in both his eyebrows and the thin soul patch found just below his lower lip. He is also wearing white gloves over his hands, like a true gentleman, so he won't get his hands dirty. Tenshin suit is finished off with a pair of black dress shoes. He placed his hands in his pocket and did nothing else. He was just waiting to see what would happen next inside the battle field, as he still continued to look for other people chakra join the battle field.

~~Add jutsus used later~~

Last edited by Tenshin Nara on Sat 02 Jan 2010, 4:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hitogoroshi
Chuunin
Chuunin
Hitogoroshi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Hito waiting for dawn( pm author to join)   Hito waiting for dawn( pm author to join) Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jan 2010, 8:13 am

Hito quietly stared at the men, he assumed that they forgot about him (due to heitian's post) and assumed it was going to turn out bad. he closed the heavy door of his coffin and locked it from the inside. the snake desended upon his coffin and swallowed him. but due to the fact that it was on fire and there was now no acid to send him down an acid river, it simply made large burn marks on his heavy stone coffin. his name and death date still carved on it, but his pet Gravy was burned off completely. hito then hit the side of his coffin to move it away from the missing ninjas. he knew he was no match and he was obeying the rules that was orderd if a gennin saw a missing ninja. run. his blank, litless eyes concentrated on the order, trying to put it through.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hito waiting for dawn( pm author to join)   Hito waiting for dawn( pm author to join) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hito waiting for dawn( pm author to join)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next