Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
The Making of a new Brother(P) Pm author to join Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
The Making of a new Brother(P) Pm author to join Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
The Making of a new Brother(P) Pm author to join Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
The Making of a new Brother(P) Pm author to join Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
The Making of a new Brother(P) Pm author to join Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
The Making of a new Brother(P) Pm author to join Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
The Making of a new Brother(P) Pm author to join Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
The Making of a new Brother(P) Pm author to join Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
The Making of a new Brother(P) Pm author to join Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

The Making of a new Brother(P) Pm author to join

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hitogoroshi
Chuunin
Chuunin
Hitogoroshi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Mist

The Making of a new Brother(P) Pm author to join Empty
PostSubject: The Making of a new Brother(P) Pm author to join   The Making of a new Brother(P) Pm author to join Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 9:32 pm

Hito looked around. They had reached the Mist by zento running over the High waves throughout the night. He was totally spent and was next to him on the beach. Hito sat around, contacting one of the Willows to come pick them up and to take them to the Guujin Island. Hito had taken the coffin and layed himself inside of it, looking out through the half-opend door to keep watch. Since he never felt tired, he was the perfect watchman.
Back to top Go down
Zento

Zento

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Cloud

PostSubject: Re: The Making of a new Brother(P) Pm author to join   The Making of a new Brother(P) Pm author to join Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 9:46 pm

Zento was there and was hurting bad. He was just comming out of his monster state and that took a lot out of him. He looked at the beach and then looked at Hito in the coffin. He popped his neck. "So were is the island?" He said. He was talking to the kid about turning him into one of him. He was going to become a puppet himself. This would be great for him. He could do more with his jutsus and then he pulled out a scroll layed it on the ground. He made one hand sign and then words started to show up on them. It was the scroll that Cocaine had given them to get a hold of all of yotobi. He smiled. The note read. "I am in the mist right now. I am here with Hitogoroshi. We are going to turn me into a puppet and in return, i am going to make this kid better. So i would like to know if at least one of you could come down here and be around as this is going on in case things go...south. here is were we are." The scroll told them were he was (I will just send the link.) He had the scroll go deep into the ground and go to all the yotobi members. He would hope that one of them would come just in case something did go down.

Name: Contact

Element: N/A

Clan: -Yotobi Member's Only-

Description: With the powers of the great Bob Kingwe, A user takes a specially designed scroll and pours a small amount of chakra into it, the person thinking as words appear in the scroll. With that it sends to the earth and appears to the recipient. Think instant messaging, though only with Scrolls. It is not limited to one person and can send attached files.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The Making of a new Brother(P) Pm author to join   The Making of a new Brother(P) Pm author to join Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 10:11 pm

((None of them can join you without dying themselves. The mist covers the entire island except for a yard on the beach. Even if something does go south they wont be able to help, bit if we did that then there would be no one to train hito)) There was a crunching of sand under feet as someone approached. It was a large figure with white hair a foot long below the waist in a long braid bound by bark twine. He wore a black kimono with the flaps right over left. Funeral style. He wore no shoes and had only a white staff in his hand. His feet were large and were raised up slightly with black claws. (think of a raptor off of jurassic park) His eyes were almost closed and could only see a hint of bright yellow through the heavy mist. It was Ki.

His large smile was quite out of place. Using only his sleeves, he picked up Zento's exaughsted body and tossed him over his shoulder. He picked up Hito with less finesse, knowing that even if his skin touched hito's he wouldn't die. He carried the coffin with the Guujin inside under his arm. Ki quietly walked towards the water again in another direction. He made sure that the compressed air over the water was perfect so he wouldnt get wet. He then began running completely on air, his claws tapping slightly to the beat so he was able to keep up the trick. They were going to the Guujin Island. " Soon you will be able to see as Hito sees." With that, Ki placed his claw inside the coffin and put Hito under so he wouldn't be able to trace back to the place. He didn't need to do the same with Zento since the Mist gave him no landmarks to revert to memory.
Back to top Go down
Zento

Zento

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The Making of a new Brother(P) Pm author to join   The Making of a new Brother(P) Pm author to join Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 10:28 pm

Zento looked at the man and popped his neck. He smiled. "Ok just one thing. I can change my body into a mostnster like state. Can i still do that when this is done?" He asked. He then sat there waiting for them to make him into a puppet. "Also, seeing as how you are doing this for me, i will tell the truth. My name is not Riuku. It's Zento. I lied because i'm known to be dead in the cloud village." He said. "So, you guys can call me Zento but when people are around please call me Riuku." He said hoping they will do so.
(i know it's short.)
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The Making of a new Brother(P) Pm author to join   The Making of a new Brother(P) Pm author to join Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 10:41 pm

There was a laugh in the Mist. They had reached land and was on the streach of land that wasn't coverd in the smog. It was only one by two yards that people could barely see without the atom eye to notice the density. There was a very short, weak looking man with a huge bag that clanked. He was hunched over with the weight of the package. " Anot'er one? Jeez, so many people vant my expertise I mig'te need anot'er 'elper." His accent was thick as the smog around them.

Kamoku pulled out a device and placed it on the crown of Zento's head. " Don't crack your neck, it's bad for you, 'uman. An no, you cannot. You stay the same. No monster, but you can build yourself to have anot'er form. But in the next fev veeks you will be unable to move, let alone build." There were small tentrils coming from it to attach to the head. " Don't vorry, ve 'ave to put you in top shape first so you can surrvive t'e pain. Body and mind."

Name: palm programmer
Owner: Kamoku Willow
Appearance: it is a simple black box that holds a little bit of information. it has a small screen on it that shows the diagram of a human body, it can zoom in and zoom out of the diagram showing the ailments or enhancements of the human body it had last analyzed. to analyze the person, kamoku has to press a button on the lower left bottom and let the tendrils that expel from it attach to the brain signal points. it emits a small amount of liquid to get better readings and has to be changed regularly. ( with honey, potato starch and egg mix) it can show anything from a cut to a stab wound along with percentages. though the person has to be willing and can only be used for medicenal purposes. (2 to 3 posts to show the wounds/enhancements ect.)
Length: 3 inches
Width: .5 inches
Material: made of wires, chips mostly containng mercury and iron alloy
Weight: .3 lbs
Abilities: see apearance
Info: kamoku had made this due to the fact that the guujins had a hard time understanding pain and that some of his patients tried to hide their wounds.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The Making of a new Brother(P) Pm author to join   The Making of a new Brother(P) Pm author to join Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 10:49 pm

( the divice wont kill you))
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The Making of a new Brother(P) Pm author to join   The Making of a new Brother(P) Pm author to join Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 10:50 pm

Ki laughed lightly, putting down Zento on a fuuton. " We really don't care about your name. You could name yourself whatever you like, but we'll always call you Guujin 4A." Ki turned to Kam and bent down slightly to see him. " I'll bring Guujin 3A over to the main village so we can change his tissue and clean him. It seems that the idiotic humans have treated him more like a machine than a superior." Ki walked into the smog where Zento could hear voices greeting him.
Back to top Go down
Zento

Zento

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The Making of a new Brother(P) Pm author to join   The Making of a new Brother(P) Pm author to join Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 10:53 pm

(so wait i'm a puppet now?)
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The Making of a new Brother(P) Pm author to join   The Making of a new Brother(P) Pm author to join Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 10:58 pm

(no im just checking your condition)
Back to top Go down
Zento

Zento

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The Making of a new Brother(P) Pm author to join   The Making of a new Brother(P) Pm author to join Icon_minitimeTue 16 Feb 2010, 5:26 pm

Zento was just looking at the man and sighed. He no longer could change form. But that did not matter to him now. All that mattered was him turning into a puppet and helping out Hito for training. He looked at Kamoku. "If you need a helper i can help. I'm vary good when it comes to making puppets." He said. He would like to help out the man for doing this for him but he was still a Yotobi member and can't forget about them. He just wanted to power and then get out. But he did make a deal. He had to train this kid for some time and make him stronger. He just hopes that he will live long enough to change into a puppet
(Really hard to make a good post when i can't move that much.)
Back to top Go down
Zento

Zento

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The Making of a new Brother(P) Pm author to join   The Making of a new Brother(P) Pm author to join Icon_minitimeTue 16 Feb 2010, 8:10 pm

bad news. we can't do this (said by kitsuke and Genkou.) so just lock the topic
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The Making of a new Brother(P) Pm author to join   The Making of a new Brother(P) Pm author to join Icon_minitimeTue 16 Feb 2010, 8:16 pm

Kam laughed. It sounded like someone had punched him in the stomach. " Eh, I vork alone. It's better to rely on yourself than a bunc' of brain-dead zombies with no restrictions." Kamoku stuck a needle in Zento's arm and clipped something on his finger. a machine started beeping in the background along with his heartbeat. Kamoku's eyes were large now, several pupils whirring randomly making Zento slightly dizzy if he looked to long. Even though he was small, he walked around with little or no wasted movements. He handed Zento a pill. " Take t'is, it's a vitamin." (( did they state a reason?)
Back to top Go down
Zento

Zento

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The Making of a new Brother(P) Pm author to join   The Making of a new Brother(P) Pm author to join Icon_minitimeTue 16 Feb 2010, 8:49 pm

Zento looked at them and took the pill and then drank some water. He put the water down and looked at them. "Thank you." He said and then looked back over at the man. "So, how long have you been like this?" He said and then started to think about the pill he took He did not know these people that well and the pill could be poison. He looked at him and then started to get a little on eage about it. He was thinking that they mite be poisoning him. They did not know him and he did not know them. They could be trying to kill him as they speek. He then thought of the two ways he could get out. He could throw the pill up or if he could find out the poison he could put in a anti-vinum. He waits to find out what will happen next . (They said it was OP)

Edited Reason: to not look like a dumb S**t

Last edited by Zento on Wed 17 Feb 2010, 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The Making of a new Brother(P) Pm author to join   The Making of a new Brother(P) Pm author to join Icon_minitimeTue 16 Feb 2010, 11:19 pm

(( i really wish you would read. hito is in the village. and i already stated that people could be made into puppets. its not op if it was already approved more than a month ago))
Back to top Go down
Zento

Zento

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The Making of a new Brother(P) Pm author to join   The Making of a new Brother(P) Pm author to join Icon_minitimeWed 17 Feb 2010, 3:45 pm

Kamoku Willow wrote:
(( i really wish you would read. hito is in the village. and i already stated that people could be made into puppets. its not op if it was already approved more than a month ago))

then take it up with them because it was Kitsuke that said no to it
Back to top Go down
Zento

Zento

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The Making of a new Brother(P) Pm author to join   The Making of a new Brother(P) Pm author to join Icon_minitimeSat 20 Feb 2010, 12:45 am

(i'm just going to go seeing as how nothing is going on)

Zento looked at them and then took off the clamp on his finger and all the other stuff on him. He got to his feet and looked at them. "Thanks." He said and then pulled out a scroll of Yotobi. He handed it to his doctor. "Give this to Hito will you? all he has to do is put what ever he wants on it and make this hand sign," He said and made the sign. "And the scroll will do it's job. But make sure that it's on the ground. The scroll will go from the ground and to me. so we will stay in contact." He said."For when we are not around." He said and looked at the two of them. He looked up and sighed. "So, what are your names?" He asked

Last edited by Zento on Sat 20 Feb 2010, 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The Making of a new Brother(P) Pm author to join   The Making of a new Brother(P) Pm author to join Icon_minitimeSat 20 Feb 2010, 6:37 pm

(( you do know that you're surrounded by deadly mist and if you move out of the area you will die and we'll HAVE to turn you into a puppet. And if you walk onto the water that is coverd with mist you'll be pummelled by huge waves. Ki has to get you off the island, so probrably no cool exits.))
Back to top Go down
Zento

Zento

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The Making of a new Brother(P) Pm author to join   The Making of a new Brother(P) Pm author to join Icon_minitimeSat 20 Feb 2010, 8:41 pm

ok done
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The Making of a new Brother(P) Pm author to join   The Making of a new Brother(P) Pm author to join Icon_minitimeSat 20 Feb 2010, 8:52 pm

Kamoku laughed again. His hands clutched over the scroll and then disapeard into his metallic box that was stapled to his hip. " I guess you 'ave a right to knov. I am Kamoku Villov, and t'e large one vas Ki Villov." Kamoku knew he would make the connection to the famous Ki willow who was in akatsuki 3 times, kage of the Mist village twice, the one that came back from the dead 4 times, was a sannin twice and was the teacher of several shinobi that were famous today. the worst was kisho, the ex akatsuki leader and the two best were kitsuke and naizu. a sannin and a mizukage.

Kamoku put away the equipment and sighed. " At least you don't 'ave to be put t'roug so much pain. I'm glad your'e 'olding t'e end of your'e bargain."
Back to top Go down
Zento

Zento

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The Making of a new Brother(P) Pm author to join   The Making of a new Brother(P) Pm author to join Icon_minitimeSat 20 Feb 2010, 9:09 pm

Zento looked at him. "Yeah i am the kind of guy that when he makes a deal he keeps it." He said. Zento sighed and got back to his feet. Zento looked at Kam. "Hmmm." He said. Zento was thinking about that pill still. He moved his legs around and some other parts of his body. He looked at the place. He was bored. "Where is Hito?" He asked. He wanted to start training and get this over with. Zento looked at Kam. "If i'm going to far just tell me but, how are you alive?" He asked. "Like, how can you still move around?" He wanted to know all that he could about these people
(It's short i know)
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The Making of a new Brother(P) Pm author to join   The Making of a new Brother(P) Pm author to join Icon_minitimeSat 20 Feb 2010, 11:49 pm

Kamoku chuckled. " You mean hov are we able to go t'roug this mist and you cant? ve dont 'ave the same respatory system as you do. Its fatal to the lungs and acidic bloodvork. If you're talking about us in particular, we simply are a completely different speices t'an you. sort of 'ow you and monkeys are. Our objective is simple, to protect and help our lover fellov speices." Kamoku pointed a finger at Zento. " 'ito is being revitalized and steralized so he vill work properly. ve are also looking into 'is 'ard-drive to see 'is experiences so far." kamoku sat on the ground and sighed. " i vant to ask you somet'ing that you mig't not agree vith."
Back to top Go down
Zento

Zento

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The Making of a new Brother(P) Pm author to join   The Making of a new Brother(P) Pm author to join Icon_minitimeSun 21 Feb 2010, 1:28 am

Zento looked at Kam and put his hand on the back of his neck. "Hmmm what is it? What do you need to ask me?" He asked. He would do something for the man if he was getting something out of this. But he looked at his arms. He put one hand in his sleave and in his hand was a kunai. He had this just in case the man was trying to kill him. He had a hard time trusting people that he just met and then waits to see what he will do.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The Making of a new Brother(P) Pm author to join   The Making of a new Brother(P) Pm author to join Icon_minitimeSun 21 Feb 2010, 2:34 am

Kamoku smiled as he saw the kunai. " If i vanted to kill you I could've asked for Ki to disarm you v'ile you vere almost 'alf-dead." Kamoku stared at Zento. " You seem to understand creation 3A. More than anyone 'e 'as ever encounterd that is also able to protect 'im." Kamoku picked up a large pebble, it began to glow white. So bright that Zento couldn't look directly at it, he tasted metal and there was a high pressure in the air along with a loud ringing. It was almost painful. After a few minutes it stoped and what sat in Kamoku's hand was a large uncut diamond about 6 grams. Kamoku tossed it to Zento. " villovs are able to make almost anyt'ing vit' t'e atoms around us. Ve are extremely vell connected to the vealthy due to t'is fact; certain shinobi and chain productions t'at let us ship goods under the table such as our diamonds, our gold, our gems, and ot'er products that you 'umans vant. In return ve get meats and condemned crinimals that ve feed to our c'ildren and ourselves. The reason vhy I'm telling you t'is is because I vant you to take care of creation 3A for me. 'e's a late bloomer when it comes to confidence and natural instincts. You vill be taken care of finacially and one of the villovs vill be able to transport you to any place you vant as long as you s'ow t'em t'is. " Kamoku showed him a round looking whistle in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Zento

Zento

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The Making of a new Brother(P) Pm author to join   The Making of a new Brother(P) Pm author to join Icon_minitimeSun 21 Feb 2010, 2:47 am

Zento looked at them and put the kunai away. He looked at Kam and took all that he was given. He looked at it then put them away. He looked back at Kam. "I give you my word that i will do all i can to help Hito." He said. Zento now trusted them but he still had stuff to hide as do all people He looked at Kam and the pulled out a small thing of poison. it was clear and the most powerful poison he had. "For your kindness i want you to have this." He said and handed him the poison and the anti-vinum. "The poison dose not kill but it makes it feel like the life is being drained out of you." He said. "Do with it what you will." He looked at the ground then back at Kam. "So, are you sure you don't want my help? I have good hands." He said and put his hands in the air and laughed a little.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The Making of a new Brother(P) Pm author to join   The Making of a new Brother(P) Pm author to join Icon_minitimeSun 21 Feb 2010, 3:19 am

Kamoku raised an eyebrow. " You are 'elping me by taking care of Hito. I 'ave no need for you on this island since you are limited to this space. I vill make a container for you to be able to breathe in vhile you're away but I'm afraid I can't make something t'at intricate on the spot." Kamoku placed the two glasses in a small bag. " I t'ink this vill be useful...t'ankyou." Kamoku turned to the Mist were Ki was holding the unconsious Hitogoroshi. The kid actually looked cute now. His black hair was shiny and not filled with dirt, his stitched skin was replaced by a whole new brand, his clothes were washed, his nails cut and his coffin refurbished. kamoku turned back. " Each Guujin is placed with a certain ammount of tools that they can rely on. The refridgeratad coffin, their titanium-vebed bones, compartments and a medical scroll. Not to mention their daily shots. 'ito had forgotten his appointments vith us and stayed the same as 'e vas. Knoving this, we rebuilt him a fev years older than 'e really is so 'e doesnt have to come back. Since you're the caretaker, 'e vont 'ave a problem keeping up to date." Kamoku tossed the whistle to Zento and then left into the mist.

Name: help wave

Owner: who ever it is given to

Appearance: It is a brown hollow ball with several holes in it and one raised hole. it has a string attached to it.

Length: 3 1/2 inches

Width: 3 1/2 inches

Material: several atoms from rock particles flowing around in the air and near the forests compressed together in a dense mass. idf one atom is displaced ( when it is blown) it changes to a stronger object that can be used only two more times.

Weight: 1/4 pound

Abilities: the small device is to call willows from all over the world, though only one will come with peace when you blow it on a certain checkpoint (they change the checkpoints often) the one on the checkpoint is allowed to give you information, to offer help, or to help someone in need. if you blow it anywhere else, willows will either try to kill you or destroy the whistle that you hold and you're not allowed to have one ever again, not even your offspring. though if you blow it at the checkpoint, it disintegrates immediately and reverts to a stronger more compact one that you can use only 2 times only for emergencies. no sound comes out that humans could sense or listen to. only willow ears are able to hear it since it sends a signal straight to their own brainwavs sending the area they're in and how much trouble they're in (just the picture of it, no teleportation) it can only be remade if the willow giving the info wishes it to be.

Info: these whistles have been used several times throughout history, some of them have been used as war-horns. both sides would blow them to see which side the willows would take, which made them change the whistles to make them fragile and very dangerous so they wont be used in those situations again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Making of a new Brother(P) Pm author to join   The Making of a new Brother(P) Pm author to join Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Making of a new Brother(P) Pm author to join
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next