Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
spar with the mizukage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
spar with the mizukage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
spar with the mizukage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
spar with the mizukage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
spar with the mizukage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
spar with the mizukage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
spar with the mizukage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
spar with the mizukage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
spar with the mizukage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

spar with the mizukage

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

spar with the mizukage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: spar with the mizukage   spar with the mizukage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 1:43 am

ki grinned. " im aiming at my own target." as the clones dodged, the spikes went out of the clearing. with little straps of black ribbon on all of them. they dug onto the ground ot on tree barks in perfect symetry. " now we have a good dome. i dont want to hurt the outlying area. it would be a shame to buddah." the spikes started to spark up and using the chakra that resided inside each giant spike. due to their solidity, it has quite a bit of energy. ki then absorbed the charged atoms in the area and made a large electrical dome that would keep all animals and people out unless he wanted them to. due to the fact that he only set up the dome and didn't sustain it meant even if the spikes disintegrated, it would remain on its own just as independant as the air itself. it didn't feed on his resources.
ki smiled lightly, his eyes going black for a second. " i would prefer you not to use your clones." ki parried the spikes away and into the fringe of the cirlce that he made as the dome absorbed the chakra.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Hidden in the Mist

PostSubject: Re: spar with the mizukage   spar with the mizukage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 6:19 am

"You know I cant do that senpai" said one of the clones as it remained at its position, squatting on a branch. "I mean, whats the fun in just going hand to hand by myself if I can do it without being touched" said another duplicate Naizu. The fact of the matter was that there were so many clone and creation techniques in Naizu's repitoire, he'd almost always uses some sort of technique relating to a clone with out thought. A simple smile ran across his face as an idea ran through his head as the clones began change their use of energy. One shifted from using strictly chakra to using only chi energy, the energy Ki taught him during his stint of training Naiziu as a jounin. Another downsized his chakra to a minimum to use simply Ki energy, an energy his good friend and now co Kage taught him about using. Something special was about to happen, as Naizu, the real one, simply smiled on as the three clones regrouped. The final clone increased its chakra and locked in on Ki as something was being prepared.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: spar with the mizukage   spar with the mizukage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 1:27 pm

ki couldn't find the pattern due to his mental disability of having a non-picturized brain. so ki decided to get rid of them all. " the whole reason of a spar is getting you out of your comfort zone and making you try new things." ki raised his sheathed hand to the dome and spurts of massive electrical impulses went throughout the entire structure. not even an inch was left alone. due to the high voltage, if the pulses ever hit naizu he would either fall to the ground in a seizure or his hair synged enough that he would be noticable. ki smiled as the electricity passed through him. he was made of purely base material and had no condustivity to be affected by the voltage. " clones are the image of ourselves that academy children strive to do by using their jutsu in front of a mirror. this strategy is used because we can never know what we look like unless we either spend a lot of time in front of the mirror or we image what we look like. the second one is one of the least effective. due to your changed apeaance i will be able to differentiate from you and your clones. because the smell of your burned hair leads me. if that isn't acomplished, it will be the electrucal charges in your body that failed to escape."
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: spar with the mizukage   spar with the mizukage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 10:28 am

((I will post in a bit as my laptop is currently down and that is where all my jutsu are saved.))
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: spar with the mizukage   spar with the mizukage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Nov 2009, 2:39 am

(lol)
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: spar with the mizukage   spar with the mizukage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Nov 2009, 5:25 am

Seeing as Naizu was currently already a great distance away, he was unaffected by Ki's awkward doings, though the clones were destroyed while in its radius. Now though, the former student of Ki's now held other ideas for what was his next move as being in the steam for a good portion of time, the area began to transform into a Jurassic like area. The trees began to turn to legs of gigantic wolves as well as the large spikes turned to large teeth that seemed to snarl at the man. The branches of the trees seemed to turn into regular sized canines that launched themselves at the sensei with great speed and accuracy. He was caught in a Genjutsu of which was probably planned from the get go in Naizu's mind as in the actual world, he weaved through two quick sets of handseals. The first of which brought a set of storm clouds that opened up and rained down mist that turned to needles that covered a good deal of ground. The second set consisted making a group of 5 wolves made of water that took to the trees, surrounding the gazed individual. "You never cease to amaze me senpai" said the mizukage under his breath as in the genjutsu words echoed over the skies,"Senpai, it seems I still have more to be surprised by with you, lighting by way of my own jutsu, amazing. But what will you do now?"

Name: Steam Style: Delusion Fog Jutsu
Element:Water/Fire (Genjutsu)
Description:(only availible during stealth clone jutsu) The steam creates an illusion Of the
land around the enemey becoming distorted and fellow alies become enemies in there mind.

Name:Pin Drop
Element:Steam/Water
Description:Naizu creates a large steam high above the field that hovers for 5 posts and at will, can release a massive amount of mist and solidifies them into tiny pins aimed at the opposition. Naizu can also use this from falling rain, or produce rain or mist from natural storm clouds.

Name: Water Style: Wolf Pack explosion
Element:Water
Description: Utilizes wolves formed from water to seek out enemy and explode either at his command or when within a 5 ft radius
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: spar with the mizukage   spar with the mizukage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Dec 2009, 7:17 pm

ki smiled as he looked at the trees and no clones around him. the water passed through the water, some of it evaporating from the high voltage and rising back up into the gloomy sky.(either it's evaporated or you want electrified water that doesn't hurt me) since ki's brain had no form and imagination of shapes and patterns. he could only see the pure truth. atoms. there was no way to enter his brain unless naizu was the chikage, and whatever the chikage says is the truth to him. genjutsu never affects a willow. ki let the needles hit his body, they stuck out from his wet robes and made him look like a voodoo doll. " you never cease to amaze me how much you have forgotten." ki reracted his claws and took out his umbrella from a pack. as he did, he pulled out the needles and stored them away. he also capped his spear, changing it back to the staff. " you know i cant be affected by gen. come at me, you know i can destroy these water-beasts." ki held up his hand in a wave torward the direction of naizu. his blood slowing the progress into his body and soon pushing the needles out. his skin healed over,though his clothes were now ragged. ( naizu, i enveloped everything in he dome. you cannot enter chakra into that area because most of it is evaporated by lighting or it is filled with electricity giving it a conductivity. making it my water beast because it has the atoms i manipulated in it. since you are out of the dome, i made quite a defense and you cannot touch me)
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: spar with the mizukage   spar with the mizukage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Dec 2009, 3:41 pm

"Heh, funny, I didn't see you as the type to have to cover up from attacks senpai" said Naizu, joking about the dome that the man had made. Although he used Naizu's jutsu to create the dome, there were still a portion of holes from the container not being completely sealed and the pin drops continued to hit Ki. Naizu hopped down and looked at the object in disapproval, then stepped forward and with a swing of his fist, thrusted into the ground, a jagged line split through the ground causing heavy shaking. This strike broke up the ground heavily and caused chunks of the earth to soar right out of it as well crinkling other other parts. It disturbed the base of the dome tremendously, causing the entire thing to begin to crumble, and as it did so, Naizu continued to laugh. "So that's what happens when you use a fusion of energies, immense power in a controlled way that causes mayhem throughout" he said in an expaination of what he just did. At that moment, he simply stood there waiting to see what his sensei was to do next as he withdrew his hands to his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Sound

PostSubject: Re: spar with the mizukage   spar with the mizukage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Dec 2009, 3:57 pm

ki smiled. ( i said before, that een if the spikes were knocked down the dome would still survive. the spikes only transferred the first bout. the dome now absorbs conductiity independantly.) the dome still stood and the rough terrain absorbed the water that was falling. ki kept storing the needles that hit him and yawned. ki picked up several chunks of dirt and began forming them into his hands with the needles. pushing out the chakra and using only the water in contained.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: spar with the mizukage   spar with the mizukage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Dec 2009, 3:59 pm

(( reiki, stop copying ki's drafts.))
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: spar with the mizukage   spar with the mizukage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 2:37 am

lol, well she did my post so might as well reply to it :3
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: spar with the mizukage   spar with the mizukage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 8:50 am

((OK, simply for the fact that none of what you've been doing really matches the what you have described in your app, I'm going to post and exit because this is really kinda turning into wasted time in my opinion.))

Naizu observed the action of the man and simply stood and smiled at the fact that he stood un phased with all that had hit him. Even with that said, he had a great deal of plans in mind for the remaining spar, some of which he planned to unveil right then and there. Unfortunately for him however, news of some transpiring events occuring inside the village put the battle between student and sensei on hold for the time. "I apologize senpai, but it seems that I have to go to attend a matter at hand and must cut this bid short at this moment. I do hope you stay though and maybe bring Reiki by, I haven't seen her in a good little while so it would most definitely be a treat. For now however, I must bid you a good bye though" he said as his body quickly flared up as he disappeared from the grounds with a blink of an eye.

((You may make one more post if you'd like, then I will lock this))
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: spar with the mizukage   spar with the mizukage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 4:51 pm

((whatever floats your boat. ))

ki smiled and tossed the half-made ball of dirt he was messing with and looked around. the needles have stopped falling and the terrain was waterlogged. he sighed as he looked at the dome which was still standing. " its hard making these things. itll last a few more days at most." ki retracted both his claws and knocked one of the atoms out of place to lessen the donductivity and make a window to make it lose electricity instead of storing it. he then walked out and decided to go to a clothes shop for a new robe since the one he was wearing currently was soiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: spar with the mizukage   spar with the mizukage - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

spar with the mizukage
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2