Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
spar with the mizukage Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
spar with the mizukage Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
spar with the mizukage Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
spar with the mizukage Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
spar with the mizukage Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
spar with the mizukage Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
spar with the mizukage Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
spar with the mizukage Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
spar with the mizukage Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

spar with the mizukage

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

spar with the mizukage Empty
PostSubject: spar with the mizukage   spar with the mizukage Icon_minitimeWed 04 Nov 2009, 11:28 pm

ki sat upsidedown on a tree branch, his clothing style never changing along with his staff and even the cup he was drinking in. his mango tea he was sipping was the same flavor it was several years ago. but he always seemed to disapear without warning through years. jumping from one favorite to the next. his claws touched the cup lightly, his eyes squinting through the setting sun. " one of the villagers said he came through here every evening. it would be quite hilariouse if he saw me now." kis now hip-lenth hair was securly tied to his belt so it didnt mess when he enterd his favorite drinking spot. he also hated it when children tugged on it.

anyway, he decided to see how strong his former student was. it would be fun seeing how much he had advanced through the 6 years he had left him alone with.(3 months=6 years)
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Hidden in the Mist

PostSubject: Re: spar with the mizukage   spar with the mizukage Icon_minitimeThu 05 Nov 2009, 6:14 am

Naizu was in the midst of checking his village and set up his security to get things to how he would like for them to be, as he wanted to have everything monitored as he did prior to his current reign as the Mizukage. He walked about, thinking of the best way to execute a plan like that with every possibility in mind in order to do this properly by his standards. As he walked through the area, he happened to notice a bit of of a familiar type of energy about the surroundings, causing him to stop in place. "Ok, I know this from somewhere and I know it to not be threatening to me, nor the people of my village. Its not any of my commanding jounins, nor any of my clansmen or anyone to be a chakra user. This means theres only two people that I can assume it to be, etiher its Kostas, the Kazekage, or...." he said without finish of his thought as his eyes roamed a bit searching for the individual. "I don't know if I'm just loosing it, or if its actually him here, for I haven't seen or heard from him in the last six years" he said in his head, not knowing what to think of the odd circumstances. Who was this man that Naizu was speaking of and what was it that demanded the attention of the Mizukage so quickly?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: spar with the mizukage   spar with the mizukage Icon_minitimeSat 07 Nov 2009, 12:55 am

ki looked peacefully around. all of the atoms was where they should be, no energy disturbances besides the usual. he dropped to the ground and put his teacup away, examining the enourmous tree with the small glasses. even though the edges were rusted to almost black, his fan he was using was petrified wood with age and his eyes more heavy with the weight of 30 visible irises, all examining the tree with fidelity. (short post)
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: spar with the mizukage   spar with the mizukage Icon_minitimeSat 07 Nov 2009, 1:26 am

Naizu continued as he was, making the plan to keep his area secure by setting up a large surrounding of mizukage's around the area that immediately dispatched to different parts of the mist. Naizu couldn't shake the feeling of the presence however and wanted to get to the bottom of it, but chose to just take a stroll instead of searching out the indivdual. On the way round the village, one of the clones walked past a man sipping on some tea and staring at a tree and stopped, "Wow, you can't be serious" it said in a low voice while drastically slowing its pace to a slow walk. Continuing towards the man, it spoke to him with a calm tone and a smile, "Its been a minute wouldn't you say sensei?" it spoke. It kneeled beside him and stared at the tree with the man for a moment before sitting down and turning its head towards him.

x10
Name:Steam clone
Element:Steam
Description:Naizu creates a mirror image of himself with elemental steam chakra. The clone has a fifth of Naizu's strength.

x10
Name:Water Clone
Element: Water
Description:Naizu creates a mirror image of himself with elemental water chakra. The clone has a fifth of Naizu's strength.

x10
Name:Fire Clone
Element:Fire
Description:Naizu creates a mirror image of himself with elemental fire chakra. The clone has a fifth of Naizu's strength.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: spar with the mizukage   spar with the mizukage Icon_minitimeSat 07 Nov 2009, 1:34 am

ki turned around and smiled. " yes, it has been a little while since we've met. every time i turn around it seems your head jumps to the skies while your feet remain still." he said to the clone, ignoring the atoms of water and chakra, responding only to the voice. he inclined to the tree. " i remember when miyuki planted this tree, she was so fond of plants when se was alive." he said sweetly, his eyes almost turning white with contempt.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: spar with the mizukage   spar with the mizukage Icon_minitimeSat 07 Nov 2009, 1:47 am

"Wait, what? What does that mean?" said the clone in a very baffled voice, completely ignoring the last portion of Ki's ramblings. "Are you praising my intelligence or was that to say that I'm an air head?" it asked as it continued to stare at the man blankly. Naizu was use to his sensei making such comments though he never completely understood what he meant for the most part unless he was completely calm and not talking himself or thinking about something irrelevant to the subject. The clone scooted in front of Ki, leaning up against the tree to make sure he would pay attention to him and not move on to something else. He was surely glad to see his senpai which made for more reason for him to hop straight to the questions without second guess, nor extra thought...He was simply being...him.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: spar with the mizukage   spar with the mizukage Icon_minitimeSat 07 Nov 2009, 1:54 am

ki smiled. " thats up for you to decide. are you proud of where you are today? im sure that you know that you're old enough to know what you need to work on, but you'll always be a child to me." he grinned, his threadbare monk robe hanging loosely. ki then slowly swiveled away from the clone and stared straight at the mizukage. though there were quite a few obstacles in the way. making him look like he was smelling the treebark.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: spar with the mizukage   spar with the mizukage Icon_minitimeSat 07 Nov 2009, 2:36 am

The clone disbursed and Naizu finally got the satisfaction he was looking for during the past few moments of his stroll. "So it is you, what a surprise" said the actual Naizu, stopping in his place as a load of memories flooded his head instantly. Not only was it a surprise for him, but an opportunity as well being that he had done a decent amount since he had last saw his sensei. He turned to the left, beginning to walk towards ki as he remembered the first time the two had met him during a training session while he was alone in the cloud village as a jounin still..

ki apeard behind naizu and held him steadily. " woah there, you were about to fall over my blueberry bushes." ki chuckled. he had cut his neck length hair to his ear and trimmed his bangs, making him look less dangerouse along with wearing a black and white haatori ( see shinigamis on bleach) and set his white staff across his back. his gloves slim and white with small holes at the ends. " a new jutsu eh? interesting."

Indeed it had been some time since the two first met but it had been even more impressive what he had taught the then young lad of the cloud. Patience was not an option for him back then and it was rush first, attack second, think last during those times. My oh my had time shown his maturity from then as after the training, he had became a Kage of the Grass and now the Kage of the village hidden in the mist. "Where have you been old man? Where have you been?" he said in his head as he continued his medium pace towards the man.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: spar with the mizukage   spar with the mizukage Icon_minitimeSat 07 Nov 2009, 2:46 am

ki closed his eyes and held up his hand as if he was about to make a vow. " peace, friend. take things slowly. I may not be as young as you, but i can still do a jig now and then." he chuckled, sitting down on the musty floor; waiting for his ex-aprentice to catch up. he folded his hands in his sleeves, his black robes under his brown habit was as threadbare as everything else on him. he had avoided the question niazu had given him completely. " i see you've developed caution. thats good." he complimented, his eyes still set shut.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: spar with the mizukage   spar with the mizukage Icon_minitimeSat 07 Nov 2009, 3:04 am

Naizu shut his eyes aswell as he continued to walked towards the yellow eyed man and continued his med. pace, as he began to dematerialize slowly. As he completely dissolved, he re assembled behind Ki with a slight chuckle and with his hands held behind his back, standing with good posture. "Whats the reason for the closed eyes? I mean, I know you do mostly everything for a purpose...mostly. So what ya got up your sleeve sensei?" he asked without a hesitation. He decided to go with something that he had learned prior and watched through a different version of vision.

(Short)

Name: Mitify
Description: Naizu can turn his body to mist at will. This can only be used 10 times per battle.

Name:Light in darkness
Element:Doujutsu
Description:Using the Oakegan, Naizu can see cells in peoples bodies and the movement is still slowed to him. This was awakened due to Naizu trying to use a jutsu to show his senpai (Ki) memories of his and touched him on the forehead. Ki, being a Willow, forced immediate side effects and knocked him out cold. Though unconcious, Naizu was able to see his own cells in his body and was able to do the same around him and with others from there on. This feat only occurs during darkness and includes cells on anything one has touched though Naizu is able to distinguish whats being held and whats not.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: spar with the mizukage   spar with the mizukage Icon_minitimeSat 07 Nov 2009, 3:38 am

ki smiled. " just listening to the plants. if you expell your chakra- or chi- lightly you can feel the plants growing and breathing. its a wonderful feeling and a good way to practice. " he commented, giving naizu the tip that it was an easy and fun way to almost double the chakra. ki smiled and patted the ground, his eyes closed. " while we're talking, my sleeve will be revealed. a gift. " ki literally pulled out to what looked like a blue belt.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: spar with the mizukage   spar with the mizukage Icon_minitimeSat 07 Nov 2009, 4:20 am

"You have got to be one of the more random people I have ever met sensei" said the Mizukage with a smile still embedded on his face. "You should know that I hardly expel chakra anyway with my kekkei, though I do know what you mean now. I don't know how you come up with that stuff, but it works eh ol' man?" he said in further response to the smiling elder man. Afterwards, Ki reached and pulled out something, though Naizu couldn't make it out because of his inability to see anything other than cells. He decided to open his eyes and an immediate comment emerged from his mouth, "What the hells that" he said with an interesting look towards the object in hand. It looked like a belt of some sort but he didn't know what to say other than that one statement to express his curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: spar with the mizukage   spar with the mizukage Icon_minitimeSat 07 Nov 2009, 4:29 am

" its a belt that hides your chakra or any energy system completely, and it looks good too." ki tossed it over to naizu. " if ive been random its only to spice up conversations. by the way, have you started a garden yet?" he asked, opening one of his eyes torward naizu. (sorry its so short)
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: spar with the mizukage   spar with the mizukage Icon_minitimeSat 07 Nov 2009, 5:05 am

"Hmm...keeping interesting huh? Well then..." said Naizu as he caught the belt, then tossed it up onto a branch immediately after catching it. As the belt went up, the Mizukages eyes switched to the 4th stage, then flashed across with a right cross towards Ki's face seemingly, however, it was merely a disguised hand sign as another Naizu appeared behind Ki. The one ahead of him, turned to fire and disbursed into then air and the one behind him leaped back and laughed for a moment. "Ok, so what ya got left in the tank old man? Think you can keep up with me so I can have a little fun?" he said as he instigated a spar at moments notices. As the alternate Mizukage spoke, he weaved through handseals quickly as the area steamed up and more figures ran about the area, and the other disappeared in it.

Name:Defined Apprehension
Element:-
Description:The Alphamega of the Oakegan. The holder of this increases their chakra, strength, speed and wisdom 8 fold. Any genjutsu used while in this final stage will be near impossible to break. But its said that the maximum time you can maintain this stage is 5 minutes. If one tries to use this for more time, their chakra will start to drain rapidly or death can occurr.(5 minutes is equal 10 post)

Name: Canine Style Death Clones
Element:
Description: These clones possess all of the skills Naizu possesses including his Oakegan traits and have 4/5 of his strength and speed. The clones can see what Naizu sees and vicea versa as well. The can only be made in the 4th or 5th stage of Oakegan. Naizu can only make a total of 5 of these types of clones and they can be made with a single hand, even in mid combat.

Name: Steam Style: Stealth Clone Jutsu
Element:Water/Fire
Description: Steam covers and heats the battle grounds and hot fogish like clones of Naizu lurk, and seek the enemy. (Not a good choice against wind element users for obvious reasons). Upon finding their target, they heat to upwards of 500 degrees, mistify and burn the target, as well as notify Naizu of the enimies location.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: spar with the mizukage   spar with the mizukage Icon_minitimeSat 07 Nov 2009, 8:02 pm

ki stood up slowly, brushing off the dirt off his robaes and smiled. " i guess i have to prove the saying wrong." he said besusedly. ki opend his eyes as he had locked all of his pupils on the clones while they were closed. after a second they all fell to the floor and poofed into oblivion. ki had removed one vital atom from each of the clones. " that you cant teach an old dog new tricks." ki closed his eyes shut again, throwing off his orange threadbares to his black robes underneath.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: spar with the mizukage   spar with the mizukage Icon_minitimeSat 07 Nov 2009, 10:42 pm

(Elaboration of what was done would be greatly appreciated)
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: spar with the mizukage   spar with the mizukage Icon_minitimeSat 14 Nov 2009, 7:51 pm

( i removed the moisture from your water clones. at least enough amount of water that wasnt coverd completely in chakra)
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: spar with the mizukage   spar with the mizukage Icon_minitimeSun 15 Nov 2009, 8:36 am

(Please post the jutsu senpai and I will continue with the topic)
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: spar with the mizukage   spar with the mizukage Icon_minitimeSun 15 Nov 2009, 8:42 am

( my clan doesnt have jutsus since they didnt origenate to be ninjas. its in my clan app)
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: spar with the mizukage   spar with the mizukage Icon_minitimeSun 15 Nov 2009, 8:55 am

Quote :

keke genkai: they are able to regenerate since they solely rely on their black blood. even though they can regereate their bones do not heal as fast. it takes 2x as long as the normal human. but they make up for their comon deaths with their eyes. they can create simple objects for a price.the price of seeing noormaly, and their own sanity. they cannot see color. only atoms and structures. when someone is close to killing them, their hair turns red and their mind turns to pure instinct. when they are in this state the person they feel connections torward is their master, so they can be easily manipulated. but tey cannot make anything antibiodic. (living or has lived to their whim) their characteristics are white hair, pale fragile skin, yellow eyes and black claws that they use to shape atoms. they cannot touch people for they carry a cancer viris. and if they eat humans (which they sometimes do) they die of the viris.
history: not much to report unless you call for hunting, making treaties and being manipulated theres not much

(says nothing of the ability to do that)
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: spar with the mizukage   spar with the mizukage Icon_minitimeSun 15 Nov 2009, 10:29 am

( i edited it to make it less op. check the new one)
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: spar with the mizukage   spar with the mizukage Icon_minitimeThu 19 Nov 2009, 10:32 am

((SENNNNNPPPPAAAAAIIIIIII......even with the mods, you still have nothing said about doing anything of that nature lol. However, for the fact that I really want to progress with the plot here, I am going to move on :D))

Naizu looked about from a distance as the clones disappeared but the steam remained intact, he hadn't lost too much of a step after all. "So, you decided to take out my clones huh? No fair pops, you can't just take all the fun outta this" said Naizu aloud as he created three new clones quickly. A smile appeared on his face as he had an idea of what he was going to do now and for the next 20 or so moves of his. The three dispatched to different locations, all of which were higher than Ki's current grounds but some higher then others. One was far behind as the other two had distance to his opposing sides. "Lets test your speed old man" Naizu said in his head as one of his clones slung its arms together and a pair of large spikes came rushing in on his left and right side fiercely. As this was unfolding, Naizu began to store chakra in his left eye while observing his sensei's movements, "Juuussssttt in case" he sad under his breath.

Name:Steam clone
Description:Naizu creates a mirror image of himself with elemental steam chakra. The clone has a fifth of Naizu's strength.

Name: Iron Steam Spikes
Description:This is created with steam already in battle. The user can create 3 different types of dual spikes. Slinging their arms together, a set of squares holding 9 spikes will attempt to crush the opponent as they come from opposing directions, clashing together. Upon raising his arms in a curling manner, a large square holding 15 spikes (each 3 meters high and a meter in circumfrence) Shoot directly 3 consecutive times quickly. If they drive a fist to the ground a large square holding 15 spikes (each 3 meters high and a meter in circumfrence) slam into the ground from 5 ft above the opponent.

Name:Healed Wounds
Element:Doujutsu/Medical
Description:(During Heavens Vision and higher oakegan) Naizu stores chakra and natural energy in his left eye for an extended amount of time. At his discression, the charkra is released healing the wounds of either him or one he chooses. This is separated into differnt portions of healing, depending on the time frame chakra has been gathered. 5 post= 1/5 of health 10 post=2/5 15 post= 3/5 20 post=4/5 25 post= full regeneration

Last edited by Naizu Nimakee on Thu 19 Nov 2009, 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: spar with the mizukage   spar with the mizukage Icon_minitimeThu 19 Nov 2009, 8:14 pm

((I didn't edit my post but I did add the jutsu I did because I forgot to place it up there, it effects what you've done in your post and I apologize for the inconvenience Ki))
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: spar with the mizukage   spar with the mizukage Icon_minitimeFri 20 Nov 2009, 3:33 pm

ki smiled happily as he saw a new jutsu that his student had made, though he had to post phone the joy and deal with the spikes that were coming at him.
ki then took his marlbe staff and was ready to fend off the spikes. ki didnt directly block the spikes, he hit the spikes on the side so he could direct them torwards the other clones. ki smiled again. " this is quite a good workout. i havent had this much in years."
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: spar with the mizukage   spar with the mizukage Icon_minitimeSat 21 Nov 2009, 3:10 pm

Naizu chuckled amongst himself as he thought of what his sensei might have added to his repetoir in his time away from the scene. He wasn't going to go all out for the reason of this being a spar as opposed to battle, however, he would show a couple more techniques. "Hey senpai, whatcha aiming at?" said the clones as they avoided the on coming deflected projectiles. Naizu simply smirked from his location and looked to see what Ki would do, for his clones slung their hands to the ground as two more large sets of spikes came rushing down upon Ki in stereo.

(Same jutsu as before only different direction)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: spar with the mizukage   spar with the mizukage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

spar with the mizukage
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next